DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 4:18 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Fate wrote:But of the 10 people who said either "lolwut doctorz?" or "ZOMG PEOPLE IT WASNT A DOC CLAIM!" He said nothing. I'd expect at least a "that wasn't a doctor claim, seriously." from the real doc...
I wouldn't expect any such thing, doctors should lay low.

Let's lynch Toon Fighter, whaddya say?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 5:14 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Let's see you explain exactly why first.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 5:59 am

Post by SpyreX »

Actually, I would love soras to explain the thought process when everyone lost their minds about KoC claiming doctor for real.

Unvote

And I swear to god votes for Drives are votes for terrorism.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 6:47 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

What's with the AtE in 540?
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 6:57 am

Post by RedCoyote »

sora 540 wrote:Someone vote me so I can hammer myself. This town deserves to lose.
sora, in case you haven't realized, there are significantly more town in a game than there are scum. It stands to reason that town get voted a hell of a lot more than scum do, and they get lynched the first day even more often. This kind of poor sportsmanship and self-pity deserves to be checked at the door. If you can't handle people attacking you (surprise, some of your attackers were scum), then this isn't the game for you. It's frustrating when you get attacked as a townie, but that's the way the game works sometimes. You chin up and fight on.

On that same note, the build up against Chrono is a blueprint on how to handle pressure. He did exactly the opposite of what sora did, which is he kept a calm head and took it like a pro. Especially in the face of Fate unjustifiably blowing up at him in some of his posts. I'm delightfully surprised that Chrono was able to keep his cool, because I don't know if I could've.

Anyways, all this being said, I think I buy Big Daddy as a Doctor role. Heaven knows I hypnotized Big Daddys all the time. I can understand people not buying it, so I can't honestly get mad if he does still get lynched. Fate makes a great point about sora staying quiet during KoC's angry spell, but I'm still going to go with it. I'm actually a little surprised Fate was the one to bring this up, because I figured he had a fairly strong of a townsora read.

In other news, I like this Toon Fighter surge. Here's a player who has been eerily quiet, having dropped off in quality significantly from earlier posts that I thought were okay. This I love especially, and I feel much better about horrordude with him making active commentary on the game.

I still like Kise, Spyrex, and Fate, and anyone with the balls to vote Toon or Drives (even though I disagree with scumDrives) in the face of, "Chrono is probably town, so let's retreat back to sora".

Unvote; vote: Toon Fighter

I'd also support a Cry lynch (I'd still support quite a few lynches, but Cry and Toon are the two I think are the most realistic).

Activity check = Drives, MehPlusRawr, and Cry haven't posted since Thursday afternoon, but MehPlusRawr claimed V/LA until today.
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 7:17 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Back from my V/LA, gonna catch up soon.
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:04 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

I think I buy Big Daddy as a Doctor role. Heaven knows I hypnotized Big Daddys all the time.
I fail to see how being able to use Hypnotise on Big Daddies makes them more likely as a doctor role.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:08 am

Post by sorasgoof »

I fail to see why you're holding Budja's choice for flavor against me.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:10 am

Post by SpyreX »

Lets TRY THIS AGAIN:

Actually, I would love soras to explain the thought process when everyone lost their minds about KoC claiming doctor for real.
Show

Proud member of BaM
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:38 am

Post by sorasgoof »

You can stop being an asshole at any time now, you know. I missed your question, and you could have put it more nicely. Thanks.

As for that whole scenario, I tried to stay as far away from it as possible. I didn't want to say much, because I didn't want to have to claim. I figured he was joking, obviously, so I didn't want to pop in and say something proclaiming me doctor that early.

Looks like it didn't matter, though. Through one BS case and other things, I ended up at L-1, and you guys forced me to claim. Way to go!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:41 am

Post by SpyreX »

You have no idea how much I want to lynch you out of spite.

Unvote, Vote: Toon Fighter

I'm done with trying. Lurkers be dying today.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Fate »

MS is acting slow as hell. Real busy today too...

Why TF over CMAR though?

Unvote:

Vote: CMAR
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Fate »

Freudian slip, I mean to

Unvote: CMAR

Vote: Toon Fighter

I'll ISO them both later, and them I might switch to CMAR for realz. TF sounds good though for now from what I remember.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Kise »

RedCoyote wrote:Anyways, all this being said, I think I buy Big Daddy as a Doctor role. Heaven knows I hypnotized Big Daddys all the time. I can understand people not buying it, so I can't honestly get mad if he does still get lynched. Fate makes a great point about sora staying quiet during KoC's angry spell, but I'm still going to go with it.
Aw, c'mon. :? soras is town. It's comments like this that will continue to give motivation for people (town & scum alike) to mislynch him. I have a feeling you believe he's town, so if you really want to help the town out, best thing to do is neglect from saying anything to leave the mislynch doors open.

I'm not tunneling, and I don't have a hard-on for you, I swear! Circumstance, is all.

Drives just doesn't give a crap, it seems. I think I have an idea why, but he's not mafia because of it.

@Reck - Who all reads as scum to you?

Can anyone remember who it was that said horrordude only remains in games that interest him?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 11:38 am

Post by sorasgoof »

The reason I was so mad about coming so close to being lynched in this particular game was because I FINALLY got a pro-town power role, and this is one of the many games I almost got lynched Day 1. You can look through my past games. There might have been one or two in which I didn't receive any suspicion on Day 1, but in the majority of them, I come close to being lynched Day 1. Christmas Time Mafia in New York is one I can think of off the top of my head. Oh, and PYPR3. But I was mafia in that one. I replaced into Last Will Mafia and instantly started receiving suspicion.

tl;dr- every game I get a lot of suspicion. I don't think I deserve it.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm sticking with my vote on soras. His claim post just REEKS of fakeclaiming scum. My first pick for his scumbuddy would be Coyote based off of the interaction between the two, specifically in Coyote's most recent post.

Sorry for not being more active - I drove drunk last night, tried to start a fight, and accidentally hit my friend's car. Needless to say I feel like shit today.
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Fate »

K ISO'd Toon Fighter. If Soras is town he's probscum trying to look good by calling Soras town. He hasn't done much else...

Wagon is good to go.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

KoC 557 wrote:I fail to see how being able to use Hypnotise on Big Daddies makes them more likely as a doctor role.
Because then they protect you (the main character). They're also constantly protecting Little Sisters. Ultimately, I think, that's their role in Bioshock. Can you think of a more fitting character that would be a protector? The only other person I think it could be would be the Russian chick.

---
Kise 564 wrote:It's comments like this that will continue to give motivation for people (town & scum alike) to mislynch him. I have a feeling you believe he's town, so if you really want to help the town out, best thing to do is neglect from saying anything to leave the mislynch doors open.
To be honest, his attitude doesn't help matters. How can I really blame a wagon for lynching a player who is admittingly anti-town, self-pitiful, and negative? Like Spyrex says, it would be so, so nice to lynch him out of spite. It really would, you know, since he's effectively useless to us now. I can't stand that whole, "Town deserves to lose!" nonsense.

---
sora 565 wrote:tl;dr- every game I get a lot of suspicion. I don't think I deserve it.
Poor you. Try a different playstyle then.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I've used the "Town deserves to lose! Stupid fucking town!" ploy as scum in an ongoing game.
green shirt thursdays
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I don't find that hard to believe.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 10:43 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Well, when you try to do everything you can do defend yourself as a doctor and you have to out yourself Day 1, it really makes you doubt the town. Maybe I don't
want
to lose, but I'm doubting our victory.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 2:55 am

Post by don_johnson »

wheeeeeeeeeee!

unvote, vote: toonfighter
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 4:07 am

Post by bv310 »

sorasgoof wrote:Well, when you try to do everything you can do defend yourself as a doctor and you have to out yourself Day 1, it really makes you doubt the town. Maybe I don't
want
to lose, but I'm doubting our victory.
Enough with the AtEs. Man up and actually try to defend yourself instead of whining about how everyone's playing and how everyone's against you.

I will, however, support a TF wagon.
Unvote, Vote: ToonFighter
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 6:50 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Sora, you realize why people voted for you, right? It's for reasons like your 571... when all you do is call us failtown, it's not helpful. And blaming the town for your scumminess and having to claim isn't very good either.

I've never played the game before, but from what I've read from RC, I'll believe the claim for now.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”