LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

VV -> TM/Soc
Still like the dram lynch although him moving votes makes me feel a little bit better about him(moving votes has a slight slight town scent). Very little though. But ani's lurkiness just moved him waay up. I hate lurkers and lynch them as both policy lynches and scum. TM is next, btw, moving up in scumminess with every "I'm still here" post.
TM on his radar but easily removeable
@Vi: Out of all the RC votes, the two most adamant on it is Seacore and TM and to a lesser extent EB but I believe his claim for now. TM I'm willing to let slide, for now. Seacore vote is promising, but I'd rather lynch anilurkerscum than Seacore. Seacorescum would give us plently for an intelligent lynch. Anilurkerscum will not.
Again, TM is a suspect but wont vote him
Major facepalm for my self. I just realized how much I've been ignoring the vote count(due to the unicorny-ness...*snicker* also colors.) and how easy it is to decide my vote with the recent one. Robocopter wagon has most of my scummier reads(Hi dram! Hi TM!) whilst EB wagon has all of my townie reads. Mind numbingly easy, this one.
Continued statement that TM is a suspect despite always finding a reason not to vote him
Still want to hear from ani/ani's replacement so I can finally move on to Tony(who should be really be prodded). Llama's most recent post against Tony is real good though, might move there depending on what happens.
More acceptance of TM lynch, but refuses to vote because ani is lurking
@Llama: Why give up on TM? I still would have rolled that-a-way.
Gets on me for unvoting TM near deadline, again showing his allegance for the wagon that he always finds an excuse to not be on.

Now that its day two... he has gone into "ignore" mode of Soc due to the fact that he is posting

~~~~

There is basically zero name from from TM-Soc of Vas. TM mentions him in RVS, Soc says hes probably town, and apart from that you would never know VV was a part of this game from a TM-Soc iso.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Vi »

LlamaFluff: Please cast a vote.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vi wrote:LlamaFluff: Please cast a vote.
Vote VV

I am really unsure of myself at this point though, lots of doubt going on. I can see the VV-Soc relationship coming from VV as either alignment however.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I would be happy with a VV, Soc or Sea wagon at this point though. I would expect at least two anti-town roles in [hp/VV/Soc/Sea], three if the alt-win condition is third party
Co-host of The USL Show
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Percy »

Look everyone!!!
It's the
VOTE COUNT UNICORN!!!

Socrates
opens his eyes and sees
hp [leaves]!

VasudeVa
opens vis eyes and sees
hp [leaves]!

ElectricBadger
opens his eyes and sees
hp [leaves]!

farside22
opens her eyes and sees
Seacore!

Robocopter87
opens his eyes and sees
Seacore!

dramonic
opens his eyes and sees
Seacore!

LlamaFluff
opens his eyes and sees
VasudeVa!

Vi
opens vis eyes and sees
VasudeVa!

hp [leaves]
opens his eyes and sees
dramonic!

Seacore
opens his eyes and sees
Socrates!

Ellibereth
has his eyes
shut!

The deadline for today's lynch is
10:30pm (site time) on Monday the 10th of May
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 4:33 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

LlamaFluff wrote:@hp - Breadcrumbs?
Nope. Why do you expect a beloved princess to breadcrumb anyway?
Vi wrote:(Also, I may be going blind but which Vig comment)
You're right (about kill attempts). It was dramonic's vig comment.
Vi wrote:hp[leaves], why aren't you voting for VasudeVa after 857?
I was waiting him to reply, which he didn't; so
Unsee, See VV
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Seacore »

Finally! The VV wagon!

unsee. See VV

I'd still be okay with a Soc wagon, but this is much better.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Wow.. great play Seacore...
Lurk then jump on a wagon you haven't pushed to go. Love the style.
unsee, see seacore

Alright with a Soc wagon to?
Just because he was called your partner in crime?
Wow, your on a roll.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Seacore »

And you've added so much to the game Robo?

I've been busy, I'm moving house at the moment and my job is insanely busy. But that aside, I admit, I am lurking in this game. However, I wanted a VV lynch yesterday, but nobody else seemed to find him scummy, so I dropped it.
It appeared going into today, there were three main lynch possibilities. Hp, Soc and Myself. I disagreed with the Hp lynch, and obviously with my own, so Soc seemed the best option. And I still find him a bit scummy.

But to me, VV is much worse, so when the wagon appeared out of the end of Hp's claim, of course I"m going to jump on it.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Seacore »

Also, unvoting and then voting the same person is dumb.
It never has a positive effect, and in games in which deadlines and ties are judged by who voted when, you're actually negatively effecting your cause.

(I'm not sure if this game works with those deadlines, I'm just saying)
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

Unsee
See: VasudeVa

Bout time you guys... opened your eyes :P
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Vi »

Seacore: So you've been playing in self-preservation mode all Day?

Also
VasudeVa is at L-1
etc.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Seacore »

Vi: To a degree.

I put some effort into pointing out why I thought VV was scum yesterday, and got no reaction to what I thought were some damning points.

However, VV can't be alone as scum, so when today I was presented with the three options I mentioned, I looked closely at them and decided that Soc was likely scum.

But less likely than VV, in my book.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Don't have time right now, posting frm a phone but tom for sure, I'll reply in depth. I like my wagon. It has drawn two scum doing self preservation votes + dram whose silly enough to openly hlp his scum buddies. I don't mind being L-1 when I have all of scum on my tail.

Is there anything you guys would want to ask me for tom?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 2:31 am

Post by Vi »

Why did you 180 on whether hp was playing like a Beloved Princess?
When did you start to suspect hp?
Why do you want to lynch the B. Princess claim?
What happened to Socrates?
What is it with people posting from phones; they're useless for it :?
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Socrates »

Final's week is here. I have three days to read half a textbook, and that's just for one class. Whoo!
V/LA

So, um, yea. Why is Vas scum? His actions around the BP claim only reinforced my town read on him. His posts really didn't stink of scum playing from an informed position to me. (855 is a good example. He actually tried to look up HP on that utils thing.)

I'd stake good money that scum posted sometime between 880 and 885.
Vi wrote:Socrates, who's your second choice for your vote?
Part of my problem is that I am getting way too much town from this game. (I looked at Dram and whoo another town read... Although his last post kind of killed that.) At times like this I really need to go back and re-evaluate all of them and start over, starting with Seacore and Dram.

At this time, Farside, but there might be a bit of OMGUS there.

Instinctively I would also strongly consider any of the last three votes on the Vas wagon.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 8:31 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Sea, why should I think you are town?
I have made my case on you a long time a ago. And I could very much add on to it.
I know why I think you are scum. You just haven't contradicted it. Give me a few good reasons why you are town, and a few more on why you would like a Soc wagon better?
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 8:57 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Meh...will try to find time for an iso on vas, but he seems more lurker than scum atm. The bandwagon and the sudden leap off hp-scum seems to indicate innocence.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 10:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Soc: latest post leaves me no warm or fuzzy feelings and I take it reading his post he's not reading anything.
Vas: L-1 means claim time.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Vi »

farside22 893 wrote:Vas: L-1 means claim time.
only if you plan on hammering
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 10:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
farside22 893 wrote:Vas: L-1 means claim time.
only if you plan on hammering
mmmm I haven't found a reason to switch my vote and I don't like seacores vote on Vas especally as I never saw him do a case on the guy in the first place.
But I remember thinking VV, Soc and seacore in an alliance together and I can see scum bussing. I think I would need to look back at some notes.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't believe in hp's claim for reasons I mentioned concerning his behavior. An added bonus on why I doubt his claim(which just came upon me yesterday), is...if what farside said about preventing 1 kill is true plus Vi saving 1 poisoned EB means that 2 kills a night + BP is insane. Lynch the BP + 2 deaths N1 + 2 deaths N2 = 5 deaths. That's crazy bad balance wise.
Confirm Vote: hp

@Vi: Right now, hp is my choice for the lynch. Actually, with recent events + my theory above, it is quite hard to unvote him. Why shouldn't I state the reason why my vote stays? And what's wrong with a little setup speculation especially with hp's claim? Why do you think I'm not contributing anyway? I'm a bit busy but I'm trying my best.

@Vi's questions:
Why did you 180 on whether hp was playing like a Beloved Princess?
Uhm...What 180? I read myself in ISO and I think I have been fairly consistent with my stance at HP's play. Early D1 = somewhat beloved princess (Primarily because he was successful at going under the radar, in my PoV, in a not so scummy way). Late D1 + D2 = Some malicious play. If you are talking about my ISO 54's 'uncomfortably null' to 'fail lurker town' @ ISO 61, that's more of a...90 degrees. And the shift in angles was due to the claim, ISO 54 was preclaim, ISO 61 is postclaim.
When did you start to suspect hp?
Late D1 + D2. Also Badger's case. Badger is a heavy town read, it would be wise to listen to your town reads because it promotes town cohesion(unless they give you reason not to, which he hasn't.)
Why do you want to lynch the B. Princess claim?
Because it's pragmatic no matter what alignment he is. Killing off a BP as early as possible means there will be no Ninja MyLos in the game(ie. Lynch the BP = Lose. But we don't know that, hence Ninja MyLo.). Also, I don't believe his claim and think he is scum(balance theory above).
What happened to Socrates?
Actually it has something to do with TM. I was looking for a good case on an alternative wagon because D1 is my policy lynch day. So I looked at the 2 heaviest lurkers in the game: ani and TM at msutils. In the search by posts thing, I saw a TM post asking for replacement from another game because he was busy IRL. Soo, I doubted the malicious lurking thing Llama was proposing and then proceeded to wagon ani. With Socrates, l'm not yet sure about his alignment but his posts have a town scent in it(meaning they smell like town, but I'm not so sure if it IS town.). So I'm not yet too worried about him, we have bigger fish to fry. He does need some attention soon though.

@Llama: I was rooting for the TM-Soc wagon D1 because I believe lurkers who don't contribute should be punished. Although in the back of my mind, ani was the worse lurker(posting elsewhere but not here = Baad.) which was why I led his lynch(as opposed to TM-Soc). Also the other reason mentioned at my response to Vi.

@hp[scum]: You were expecting a reply in your 856 post? I do not see any question marks in that post. That is a lame excuse for the delayed vote.

@Scumcore: You have been on and off about that D1 and I will not let you vote for me without a little effort on your part. I do not remember any big drawn out case from you.

@Dramoscum: Same goes to you scumbuddy-of-Seacore.

Err..I'm confused at 893-895. Do I claim or not?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

unvote

I still dont have any confidence and really am not sure enough to want a claim. Just having a whole lot of trouble with this circle of suspicion on the people I think are scum. Need to do some serious analysis but I dont really have the time to due to finals.

I will do what I can, but in the meantime I dont want a lynch when im not ready for one.
Co-host of The USL Show
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2010 3:55 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

Socrates wrote:855 is a good example. He actually tried to look up HP on that utils thing.
I tried MSUtils, and my name can be searched there. Either he is lying or his computer is bugging.

And then he didn't care enough to read the games I posted.

VV: If you are believing farside, then why aren't you voting Seacore?
If you can openly conclude that malfunction is the only kill method, you are scum. And it means scum do not have a kill.
Also this is the phrase I'd like to have replied by you. No question marks; but it is obvious that I want a response.
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2010 5:52 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@hp: Oh hey, You're right. I can search. Weird, it didn't work before.

I don't have the time to check them yet. It takes time and unluckily for me, I'm too busy to follow up right now. I'll try over the weekend, but I won't be using those and be searching for my own(if you tried to mislead me by using non-representative meta, you are so dead.)

Not voting Seacore because I was expecting a Seacore wagon today(and I think I mentioned in this game before too: too much pressure is wasted pressure.) Soo I went the other way and voted for you then you did scummy things and it stays. Also, nice try, trying to redirect attention. Maybe next time it'll work!

When did I 'openly conclude' that? I seem to be missing something but the bolded portion does not connect. The 'new info' you gave us is the malfunction thing which we all saw at the start of D2. How did I openly conclude that from that?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”