Wreck Star
Wreck Star
Townie
Wreck Star
Townie
Townie

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Wreck Star »

Sounds to me like SOG is trying to softclaim being redirected without outright claiming it because it might back him into a corner.
xRECKONERx + Starbuck = Frakking Awesomeness
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 11:51 am

Post by semioldguy »

I wouldn't know whether or not I was redirected.

Are you planning on claiming there to have been a redirection if I flip before you? It seems like you've given a redirection claim more thought than I have.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
Wreck Star
Wreck Star
Townie
Wreck Star
Townie
Townie

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Wreck Star »

The only redirection I'm considering is bv310's result on me being redirected, because I know for a fact you visited THC.
xRECKONERx + Starbuck = Frakking Awesomeness
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by semioldguy »

What you claim to know for a fact is wrong.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

semioldguy wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:Every time I see someone faux-defending either of these parties, it makes me believe THEY are scum.
You realize you are guilty of this as well.
Your blatant misrep of Slicey's misrep of me is noted. Read:
semioldguy wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:
To put it simply, in my eyes it's better to kill off a VT and find a scum (score one for the good guys), then kill off a town PR and have inconclusive evidence about the other possible scum (score one for the bad guys).
Take it or leave it. That's just the way I see it. There are other possible interpretations, as have obviously been intimated previously.
What would be inconclusive about me if Wreck Star flipped town? I am claiming that her result that I targeted TwoHeadedCyclops is wrong
STOP with the misreps, and STOP avoiding
the
point
!

Let me break it down for you, or for anyone else who is looking for an easy summation:

-If Wreck flips town first, SoG is obviously scum.
-If Wreck flips scum tracker, Sog is obviously scum.
-If Wreck flips scum (other than tracker), SoG may be TOWN, but there is NO reason to believe he are NOT scum, so SoG will likely be lynched anyhow.
-If SoG flips town first, Wreck is scum.
-If SoG flips scum first, Wreck may be TOWN and bv310's results could have been redirected. Unlikely, but possible. Wreck would still probably be lynched.
Either way, by dayvigging/lynching Wreck, we could possibly be lynching a town PR.

Wreck claims to be a town PR and you haven't even claimed, even in the face of almost certain death. And the only reason you're not claiming is because you feel it would only hasten your demise, and might put Wreck Star in a better light, and you're determined to take Wreck down with you. Which is great if they are scum. I tip my hat to you. I really do.
semioldguy wrote:Wreck Star is not a possible town power role unless they are a role that gets both false results and is investigated as guilty.
Another fallacy; this is assuming you are
innocent
, which you're not. This has been hashed and rehashed.

It is blindingly obvious that you are only trying to bring others down with you when you die.

Die, scum... Die.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Kast »

Thoughts
-FS's Bounty: It makes flavor sense that Jabba could place a bounty on a target player. It doesn't make sense that a second mafia (aka Jabba) would place a bounty on a player then be able to kill that player and collect their own bounty.

-Multiple scum groups: Possible, but there's really nothing to make us suspect this more than any other game where you see two kills (ie. agree with FS that mafia+SK is more immediately obvious).

-Don't like this post. Some of Slicey's posts sound like he's trying to figure things out; some sound like he's trying to mudsling.

-RC is completely wrong about soft claims. Soft claims don't help; scum know if they're real or not while town is left guessing. If we allow scum to get away with soft claims, we allow them to set fake breadcrumbs which can be used if convenient or denied if inconvenient. If you want to claim, then be explicit (you don't have to full claim, but make it clear that you are claiming). Breeding confusion is anti-town.

However, CMAR has already converted his softclaim to a hardclaim. CMAR's claim is fine; not ideal but certainly not a scummy move.

-Empire as mafia: The Rebel Alliance is town. If the Empire exists, then they are definitely threats to the town and are the obvious mafia group. The existence of games where the mod screws with flavor says nothing about whether this game will screw with flavor. All townies are told that the Rebel Alliance IS the town; town role PMs are clear.

Flavor speculation isn't going to be extremely productive right now. It will be much more valuable later game when more information is available and we can probably solve the game.

-This sounds scummy. Asking for a name and more from a claimed cop who isn't pushing a guilty isn't always necessary and in this case it certainly isn't.

-
Slicey wrote:Wait... just thought of something. If you think about it, a town person with a cop ability wouldn't look for town players (what CMAR did), they'd look for scum players.
This is a lie. You clearly and obviously were pushing this "angle" for several posts. This is either an example of intentionally pushing a crap argument (scum) or stubborn town

-TF wants to lynch a claimed one-shot cop simply because the claimed one shot cop is probably vanilla now? WTF?

-DP how does that differ from typical town lurking?
I'd ask doctor and/or watcher to be on farside tonight.
Please never do this again.

@SoG-
Be clear about this. Do you actually disbelieve that Wolf is R2D2, and if so, why do you think that? It sounds like you are muddying the issue with a technicality.

[rant]
and thought i had done a good enough job with my crumbs to prevent it
If you thought people recognized your crumbs, then you thought they were
bad crumbs
. A good breadcrumb should not be visible to others until you point it out.[/endrant]

@SoG-
3) Why do you think it is implausible that CMAR might have a suboptimal reason for taking a suboptimal action?
Your reactions right now are a bit surprising. It seems like you're pointing out that CMAR isn't playing up to the standards you expect from a good player and then assuming this means CMAR is scum instead of trying to determine whether those standards are a fitting measure for CMAR.
Fixed wrote:P.S: The purpose of the above was to tell you to stop attacking players by calling them stupid or moronic
since your play hasn’t been stellar either
. And don't start threads out of game
[about ongoing games]
in the future either.
CMAR's linked thread looks innocent. If you have a gripe, take it to the mod.

@FS-
I'm reading SoG as not having strong reads and being *forced* to react. He's actually quite good at the scumhunting if you leave him to it. I'd much prefer if people don't force him to bog down in arguing technicalities (a weakness I think I share).

WTF? There's nothing wrong with sharing a guilty investigation. 1-for-1 is good for town.

-BV's Claimed Guilty Investigation: Great, cut-and-dry guilty claim. Let's lynch and find out.
Vote: WS

-More shots: Sorry team, I can't shoot anymore. I was hoping to absorb an NK by explicitly leaving it unclear, but looks like scum didn't want to bite.

Idle speculation, but if there's any enablers who could recharge my blaster...

-WS's Claimed Guilty Investigation: Interesting, but coming after an unprompted guilty result makes it less plausible. Conventional wisdom argues we lynch you and if you flip town, BV next with SoG as second best. Why vote SoG who is only suggested scum rather than BV who you should *know* is lying?

From the flavor side, the Falcon is a light freighter, but Chewie is quite pro-Alliance and all for doing the right thing and helping out. A homing beacon is plausible since Chewie is good with machines, but there isn't anything suggesting it in particular.

-I'd bet all scum get safe name claims in this game but are left to come up with their own flavor.

@WS-
Why did you target SoG?

@RC-
-If Wreck flips scum tracker, Sog is obviously scum.
-If Wreck flips scum (other than tracker), SoG may be TOWN, but there is NO reason to believe he are NOT scum, so SoG will likely be lynched anyhow.
Mafia fail. If WS flips scum, we can't believe his investigation claim EVEN IF he is a scum tracker. It says nothing about SoG, though the simplest explanation is that WS is trying to take down someone else with him.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Well i was waiting for Kast to use his ability on WS, but if he has no shots left then lynching is just as fine.
vote WS
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

FUCK THIS SHIT.

LYNCH SOG.
green shirt thursdays
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Kdub »

Vote Count

d3x (0)
-
farside22 (0)
-
wolframnhart (0)
-
ooba (0)
-
Kast (0)
-
Toon Fighter (0)
-
ReaperCharlie (0)
-
CryMeARiver (0)
-
Dragon Phoenix (0)
-
Wreck Star (7)
- bv310, semioldguy, CryMeARiver, farside22, Scott Brosius, Kast, wolframnhart
Slicey (0)
-
Vel-Rahn Koon (0)
-
AlmasterGM (0)
-
Scott Brosius (2)
- FC Groningen, d3x
danakillsu (1)
- DragonsofSummer
FC Groningen (0)
-
semioldguy (2)
- ReaperCharlie, Wreck Star
DragonsofSummer (0)
-
bv310 (1)
- AlmasterGM
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (6)
- ooba, Toon Fighter, Vel-Rahn Koon, danakillsu, Slicey, Dragon Phoenix

19 votes available, 10 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is May 22, ~10 am PDT

Busy at the moment, prods will be announced later tonight.
Last edited by Kdub on Mon May 03, 2010 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by semioldguy »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Wreck claims to be a town PR and you haven't even claimed, even in the face of almost certain death.
I don't feel that I've been in the face of almost certain death.
ReaperCharlie wrote:And the only reason you're not claiming is because you feel it would only hasten your demise,
This is also not true. I have explained more than once, and specifically to you, why I have not claimed.
ReaperCharlie wrote:It is blindingly obvious that you are only trying to bring others down with you when you die.

Die, scum... Die.
I am not trying to take someone down with me. Wreck Star is trying to take me down with them. I got pulled in for the ride.
Kast wrote:@SoG-
Be clear about this. Do you actually disbelieve that Wolf is R2D2, and if so, why do you think that? It sounds like you are muddying the issue with a technicality.
CryMeARiver's reasoning was horrible. I was not certain that Wolf was R2D2. I have not played with masons that were confirmed to each other before. The claim does make sense though, and I currently believe it.
Kast wrote:@SoG-
3) Why do you think it is implausible that CMAR might have a suboptimal reason for taking a suboptimal action?
Your reactions right now are a bit surprising. It seems like you're pointing out that CMAR isn't playing up to the standards you expect from a good player and then assuming this means CMAR is scum instead of trying to determine whether those standards are a fitting measure for CMAR.
I initially disbelieved the reason CryMeARiver gave since his reason made absolutely no sense. There wasn't even so much as a single vote on farside22 to warrant suspicion that she was in danger and no one was discussing lynching her to get the item. My gripe with his reason was because there wasn't anything to even support his reason. I've hardly played with CryMeARiver and I don't automatically assume that players just make poor decisions. Usually having them lead you through their thought process helps, but I still have no idea why CryMeARiver thought farside22 was in danger. I don't think she ever was.

I don't assume people are scum because they play poorly, but if they give reasons that I don't believe, then I am going to look for what I believe to be the real reasons.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

@ Wreck: Shut up, there's only like a 5% chance that you aren't scum, too. Stop acting so innocent.

@ everyone: Lame. Wanted to kill SoG first, but since we don't get two daykills today, lynching one makes just as much sense as lynching the other. Meh.

Curse you and your purposeful nebulosity Kast, I would have switched my vote back days ago. haha

Vote: Wreck

HoS: Semioldguy

HoS: Scott Brosius
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

semioldguy wrote:I don't feel that I've been in the face of almost certain death.
I think it's pretty obvious that a lot of people know you're scum, but since Kast doesn't have any more shots, we're just lynching Wreck first. You are obviously next on a lot of people's lists.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Vote Wreck Star
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by bv310 »

Now would be a great time for VRK to come in and drop the hammer. Or post anything whatsoever.

@Mod: Has VRK or Almaster picked up their prods?
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Kdub »

Vel-Rahn Koon is V/LA, though he should be back soon. He avoids a prod for that reason.

AlmasterGM picked up his prod earlier today. He still has some time to post before I replace him.

I am replacing DragonsofSummer for general inactivity despite an earlier warning.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by ooba »

Vote: Wreck Star
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Aaaand that was the hammer.

Here's the deal guys:

I'm scum tracker. But I absolutely 100% did track SOG to THC last night. I implore you to lynch him. It will help both town-wincon and my own wincon.

GG TOWN
green shirt thursdays
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Post by Slicey »

Kast wrote: -
Slicey wrote:Wait... just thought of something. If you think about it, a town person with a cop ability wouldn't look for town players (what CMAR did), they'd look for scum players.
This is a lie. You clearly and obviously were pushing this "angle" for several posts. This is either an example of intentionally pushing a crap argument (scum) or stubborn town
Eh, guess it depends on who you're talking about. Personally, as a cop, I scan people who I think are scum, and I think a majority of the MS community do as well. I don't think I've ever seen a cop or someone with an investigative role try to look for town players. I found that very odd.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Vote: Wreck Star

1) I don't know why more people aren't making a bigger deal out of the flavor fakeclaim fuckup. Wreck's little history lesson on Chewie is totally wrong, and if I'm deciding who messed up, the mod or the player in hot water who needs to (fake) claim, I'm going to go with the latter.

2) Bv's claim.

3) Tracker CC is sketch given that there was very little crumbage or indication of suspect prior to being indicted.

4) Lynching Reck gives better confirmed information than lynching other people.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

xRECKONERx wrote:Here's the deal guys:

I'm scum tracker. But I absolutely 100% did track SOG to THC last night. I implore you to lynch him. It will help both town-wincon and my own wincon.
You lying bastard. :evil: I take back everything that I said about you possibly being town.

For what it's worth, I kinda believed your claim somehow, I felt somehow like there was some truth hiding in it...
I guess the finger on SoG was the part that made me believe you, because I was already suspicious of SoG.

And thanks for showing up, AlmasterGM. Means a ton, really. Especially the much-needed hammer+1. *sarcasm*
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

:-/

maybe if the posts on mafiascum didn't take an hour to submit, that wouldn't have happened. my bad. also, if i didn't not post for a week.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by Kdub »

Vote Count

d3x (0)
-
farside22 (0)
-
wolframnhart (0)
-
ooba (0)
-
Kast (0)
-
Toon Fighter (0)
-
ReaperCharlie (0)
-
CryMeARiver (0)
-
Dragon Phoenix (0)
-
Wreck Star (10)
- bv310, semioldguy, CryMeARiver, farside22, Scott Brosius, Kast, wolframnhart, ReaperCharlie, Dragon Phoenix, ooba
Slicey (0)
-
Vel-Rahn Koon (0)
-
AlmasterGM (0)
-
Scott Brosius (2)
- FC Groningen, d3x
danakillsu (1)
- DragonsofSummer
FC Groningen (0)
-
semioldguy (1)
- Wreck Star
DragonsofSummer (0)
-
bv310 (1)
- AlmasterGM
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (4)
- Toon Fighter, Vel-Rahn Koon, danakillsu, Slicey

Following the advice of bv310 who claimed to be Luke Skywalker, one of the Alliance's most prominent figures, the rebels turned their attention to Wreck Star. During the interrogation process, Wreck Star tried to convince them that he had seen semioldguy acting suspiciously last night shortly before TwoHeadedCyclops's death, but to no avail. The rebels executed Wreck Star and found a blaster and a homing beacon on him after a quick search.

Wreck Star was
Greedo
(Scum Tracker)

It is now Night 2. Please submit night actions.

I will announce a deadline when I have found a replacement for DragonsofSummer.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Kdub »

Kthxbye replaces DragonsofSummer. I'm making the deadline slightly longer than usual so he has time to catch up.

The deadline for Night 2 will be May 8, ~ 10 am PDT.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Kdub »

Vel-Rahn Koon has requested replacement. He is being replaced by LynchMePls. If his player slot had a night action, it would have been performed by VRK. The deadline remains the same.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Kdub »

Despite finding an enemy agent the previous day, the rebels still knew that their work was not done yet. At the start of the new day, everyone quickly realizes that one of them is missing. They search the surrounding area and find CryMeARiver's body, a vibroblade stuck in his back. As the rebels look on, his body disappears, becoming one with the Force.

CryMeARiver was
Yoda
(Alliance Jack-of-All-Trades)
, stabbed in the back Night 2.

Day 3 has begun.

Vote Count

d3x (0)
-
farside22 (0)
-
wolframnhart (0)
-
ooba (0)
-
Kast (0)
-
Toon Fighter (0)
-
ReaperCharlie (0)
-
Dragon Phoenix (0)
-
Slicey (0)
-
LynchMePls (0)
-
AlmasterGM (0)
-
Scott Brosius (0)
-
danakillsu (0)
-
FC Groningen (0)
-
semioldguy (0)
-
Kthxbye (0)
-
bv310 (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (17)
- d3x, farside22, wolframnhart, ooba, Kast, Toon Fighter, ReaperCharlie, Dragon Phoenix, Slicey, LynchMePls, AlmasterGM, Scott Brosius, danakillsu, FC Groningen, semioldguy, Kthxbye, bv310

17 votes available, 9 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is June 5, ~10 am PDT

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”