Werewolf: Wisborg Asylum: GAME OVER, Innocents Win.

Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat May 08, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Nightson »

vote: dramonic
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Sat May 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Nightson »

Mod not keeping track of votes, quicklynch time!

unvote: vote: Kise
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Sat May 08, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Nightson »

I totally have an internet crush on Reck and following his votes is my way of flirting.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Sat May 08, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Nightson »

Oh, just for the record, not sure whether people actually didn't notice, but I'm not a new player.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #4) » Sun May 09, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Nightson »

I approve of this game so far.

Also keeping my vote where it is for now even though I doubt it will make any difference.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #5) » Sun May 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Nightson »

1) Reck, you totally typo'd the name of this game in your sig.

2)
unvote

3) I'm conflicted on where to put my vote, someone do something really scummy.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #6) » Sun May 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Nightson »

Hmm, tempted to vote for Jackalope, but Chrono should have more votes

vote: Chronopie

Kise actually rubs me a bit wrong.

Lot's of people who need more posts for me to have any idea about them.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #7) » Mon May 10, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Nightson »

Okay, let's see.

Reaper Charlie confirmed but has not posted.

Shattered Viewpoint and (just right now) My Milked Eek have both promised content later.

animorpherv1 - Still think we should lynch crypto?

Chronopie - Who do you think we should lynch?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #8) » Mon May 10, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Nightson »

Merkabah wrote:
Nightson wrote:Kise actually rubs me a bit wrong.
How so?
Early reactions to the random vote bandwagon seemed sort of scummy, and it was enough to want to keep the vote on him just for some pressure. But he's seemed more protown since then and dropped down the list.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #9) » Mon May 10, 2010 11:33 pm

Post by Nightson »

I got up out of bed to post this because I finally hit on why Chrono's claim seemed so scummy to me.

Chrono was by his implication thinking that Crypto was either joking or a day-killing serial killer.

In neither scenario is claiming justified from a townie, I mean if he had thought crypto was a day killing vig it would have been a lot less scummy. It was either a panicked town reaction, panicked scum reaction or a calculated scum move and it just doesn't read like panicked town.

And later on, since I guess I'm building a case at this point, he said
When I flip, take a good hard look at this cat
which is one of those omgus things scum tend to say so much more often then town.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #10) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Nightson »

JackALope2323 wrote:
Unvote, Vote Gronigen

LYNCH ALL LURKERS
Can't say I particularly like this post. Out of all the lurkers you pick the one who never picked up their role pm and absolutely will not be responding, why?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #11) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Nightson »

Oh man, ninja'd by a deer, that's what I get for leaving the post window up while I make tea.

*hits preview*

Ha, and The Goat too. Wonderful.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #12) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Nightson »

Okay, going through people, starting with the people with lower post counts.

lukepukeduke - Has basically a single post which consist entirely of questions and insinuations of scumminess but without any vote or hard conclusions. Pretty scummy.

Lowell - Has posted a total of forty words not counting votes. So little content there's no read. Needs to post more.

Dramonic - More posts, not much more content. Honestly, same issue, I don't have any sort of read. Also he posted while I was writing this up, and it doesn't change much.

animorphv1 - Has only discussed Reck and Crypto. Sort of gives the impression of someone talking about the biggest thing to have contribution without really delving into anything. Maybe slightly scummy, or maybe just plain lurking.

Shattered Viewpoint - Do you have an ETA on contributing?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #13) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Nightson »

Merkabah wrote:
Nightson wrote:Okay, going through people, starting with the people with lower post counts.
Why are you focusing on them?
Starting with them because they take the least time and thought.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #14) » Fri May 14, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Nightson »

I was planning on going through all the players and doing a read on them, but I've been letting that desire stop me from posting anything before it, so I'm just going to pretend I never decided to do iso reads on every player.

I'm going to address the PM first because it's more personal then game related. I had never been PM'd like that by a player in a game I was in. Had no idea what the generally accepted protocol was, had no idea whether you were new and might be from a site where PMs between players were allowed to talk about the game. So I checked the rules of this game and decided to forward the message to the mod to be on the safe side. Personally, I thought it was a dick move to warn you like that in thread when a pm would have done just as well. Also, I don't know who my avatar is, it was selected for me a long time ago.

Okay, game related now.

Dramonic wouldn't have been my first choice for a wagon, but his response to it was not very town.

Spyrex continues to seem like the most pro-town person in the game.

Jack strikes me more like angry town then scum.

Chrono wasn't joking in his post that seems pretty clear. None of his posts since then have made me think he's town and I'm still good with his lynch, but his wagon has evaporated.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #15) » Sat May 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by Nightson »

Hrm, okay nobody is interested in Chronopie anymore, I still think he should be lynched at some point.

Dramonic is basically not contributing at all. Jackalope is unhelpful but it's not pinging my scumdar. Shattered Viewpoint has plopped right down there, but man this wagon gives me pause.

Just not enough pause to prevent me from
vote: Shattered Viewpoint
I still think he's scum even if there might be other scum on the wagon.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #16) » Sun May 16, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Nightson »

ZazieR wrote: @Nighty
Now you're busy looking at other players, I suggest you read my posts, because some contain questions posed at you which are still unanswered.
I looked back. I talked about Chrono, Kise and Jack. If you wanted more then that, well that's unfortunate.

I case you're curious Chrono is still the person I'd most like to see lynched today, it just doesn't seem to be going to happen.
ZazieR wrote:
Nighty wrote:Personally, I thought it was a dick move to warn you like that in thread when a pm would have done just as well.
So what's the difference to you?
Public admonishment has a vastly different social effect that a private one?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #17) » Tue May 18, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Nightson »

Well, everything I wanted to say just got said by Jack and Merk.

Spyrex's vote switching seemed scummy.

Chronopie is still the best lynch and everyone should switch their vote to him.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #18) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Nightson »

I have never encountered the whole alliance thing before, anybody have a link to a good game with one in it? Preferably one that isn't so long I don't bother to read it.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #19) » Tue May 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Post by Nightson »

Well, Day 2 is going to be interesting.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Nightson »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Good game. Was there a dead players quicktopic? and scum, if you are willing, can we read your quicktopics?
http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/AFXQ9cZ5hJp

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”