Werewolf: Wisborg Asylum: GAME OVER, Innocents Win.

JackALope2323
JackALope2323
Goon
JackALope2323
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by JackALope2323 »

So you're trying to cover up your scummy actions by saying "Oh, well, you know, that's just how I play the game."

Should we parole Charles Manson then, since, you know, manipulating people into murdering is just how he lives life?
Never whistle while you're pissing.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Fate »

What scummy actions are those again?

Should we be completely ignorant and use meaningless analogies, since, you know, Mafia is the same as real life?

You might think you're pretty clever not throwing a vote down so you never have to actually justify anything or make cases, but you're not.

I swear if you flip scum I'll never be able to trust Spyrex again. You hear that Spy?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Dude thats not fair - I mean, after "Crypto and Fate have the same playstyle = charles manson" I'd shoot him BUTTT I still think he's town.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
JackALope2323
JackALope2323
Goon
JackALope2323
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by JackALope2323 »

Christ Almighty it's true. Nobody in this game understands metaphor.

I've explained your scummy actions before. You're doing the exact same things as before. If you decided not to read my explanations on your scummy actions, that's fine.

I'm not throwing a vote down because I don't feel comfortable placing my vote on anybody right now. Is that so fucking bad?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Fate »

Fate needs to stop lurking, too
@ Deer: My top scum-read right now is Fate, because of the lurking he's doing, and because of the posts he DOES make whenever he decides to make on. Either less than ten words, or like his most recent post, 290.
Vote Fate
Unvote, Vote Gronigen

LYNCH ALL LURKERS
Why? Because I felt the pressure could have been better used there than elsewhere.
And please, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me how Crypto, Fate, Chrono, or xRx are contributing in any way, shape, or form.

Fate is getting slightly better. His posts are having SLIGHTLY more content. The others, though, they don't have shit. If you can point out contributions made by them, I will shut my mouth.
Vote xRx

I, amongst others, have called upon you to make actual posts many times before.

I'm still waiting.
The usual suspects. Same people I've been keeping an eye on all game long. Fate, Crypto, etc.
I'm not throwing a vote down because I don't feel comfortable placing my vote on anybody right now. Is that so fucking bad?
YOUR VOTE IS ON XRECK. FAIL. SOMEONE IS DEFINITELY NOT PAYING ATTENTION/TRYING TO CATCH SCUM.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE SPYREX I JUST FUCKING CAN'T.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ok, you win.

Between apples and b52 bombers and that I surrender.

I'd STILL prefer one of the others but yea I'm done defending this.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: Jackalope
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by crypto »

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:No rage here. Sorry.

Read dram in iso; he hasn't done shit except react and fluff.

Vote: dramonic
This reads scummy.
SpyreX wrote:Dude thats not fair - I mean, after "Crypto and Fate have the same playstyle = charles manson" I'd shoot him BUTTT I still think he's town.
This reads scummy.

I'm good with a Shattered Viewpoint lynch. He's scummy and useless.
Unvote. Vote: Shattered Viewpoint.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by crypto »

JackALope's continued inability to comment on ANYONE OTHER THAN THE PEOPLE FOSING HIM—let alone comment on the people FOSing him in a remotely intelligent way involving anything more than "LOL HE'S SCUMMY AND ANTI-TOWN LOL BEER LOL"—is fucking scummy as well.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by Nightson »

Hrm, okay nobody is interested in Chronopie anymore, I still think he should be lynched at some point.

Dramonic is basically not contributing at all. Jackalope is unhelpful but it's not pinging my scumdar. Shattered Viewpoint has plopped right down there, but man this wagon gives me pause.

Just not enough pause to prevent me from
vote: Shattered Viewpoint
I still think he's scum even if there might be other scum on the wagon.
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by crypto »

Fate's 604 is a nice summary even if I am really nervous about my read on Jack.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Post by Fate »

My god what have I done when I made this SV wagon.

BACK ON JACKALOPE PEOPLE COME ON HE HASN'T GOTTEN ANY TOWNIER!
This reads scummy.
Look Jack's scumteam can't kill both of us crypto. If we get Jack to flip today and he's scum, one of us will be alive to push Spyrex into his grave.

But if we lynch SV first they can pick us off by the time we ever get around to seeing Jack's flip...
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Post by Merkabah »

Jack wrote:I don't feel comfortable placing my vote on anybody right now.
Unfortunately there is really no meta to go on from completed games, but this doesn't seem like something someone who claims to be obsessed with helping the town would say. Also, your vote is on xRECKx, soo.....wtf are you talking about?

I'd be fine with a Jack lynch now too. Amished is going to regret every going away and giving me the voting power. :twisted:
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 12:49 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

Merkabah wrote:@SV - the player you're referring to is probably semioldguy.

@ SpyreX - lynchbait or not, he's scummy. Focusing on lynching a jester for no logical reason is a viable scum strategy (although a dumb one) because it gets the town to waste their day. The fact that he voted the suspected jester shows that he doesn't even know what he's talking about.

Secondly, Fate is right to point out the never delivered dramonic iso. Empty promises of content so he can sluff his way onto what is perceived to a be a hot wagon is a scummy move. What is worse is that he has now come in with a dramonic vote!

@SV - why did you vote dramonic?

@JackaLope - how useful do you think your endless whining is? You bitch about content being provided, and yet a good percentage of your posts are taken up by "RARG LOOK AT ME FAUX RAGE ON TEH INTERNETZ". Seems like your just as guilty of what you claim to be upset about.

@ Deer or whoever asked why we keep talking about the alliance - It is highly useful for the town to form a partnership. It can be highly detrimental to the scum because they have to deal with an entire voting block. Now perhaps some members within the alliance aren't town, which isn't optimal, but they are not likely to overpower the majority of the alliance and would be rooted out later in the game once the chaff is scorched thoroughly.

I just read the last few pages as a refresher and about the only relevant thing is that SV needs to die and ReaperCharlie looks town to me (VP). I won't get to discuss the latter with Amished until monday probably.

Thank you -- it was semioldguy. Game here and his lynch, stating he won the game (but it would continue) here.

Whatever, I knew I'd seen it. I still think Jack is a Jester. Whatever.

I'm either dead or very close.

I voted dram for the reasons I stated. He's not posted anything of value, and NEEDS TO DIE NOW. You'll thank me later.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 12:54 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

I'm either at L-2 or L-3.

Maths are hard.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 2:45 am

Post by dramonic »

xRECKONERx wrote:I read that as "lynch bait" meaning "regardless of alignment
should
be lynched"?
FTFY

I feel Jackalope is just bad town. I might have played a bit like that in my first few games (as town). And no, there are people who understand metaphors, your use of them is just... subpar.

SpyreX, since when do you follow people?
FOS:SpyreX
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 5:22 am

Post by ZazieR »

catching up with what I've missed, which I assume is a lot when I look at the page count ._.
Ignore the ''R''
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 5:42 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Wow, this last little bit is a fustercluck of crazed townies and nervous scum.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 5:59 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I'm starting to see a Fate pattern.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 6:35 am

Post by ZazieR »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
ZazieR wrote:I also liked how you wanted to hear more about the four players you mentioned from other players, without giving anything on those 4 yourself.
*cough* it was a joke post *cough*
To explain my reasoning though, I was just using four of the most prominent talkers at the time, to make it appear like I was in the discussion, even though I hadn't caught up yet. Which I now have, and more content from me will come later.
ZazieR wrote:@Reaper
Are you normally a wagonner? And if so, do you have examples?
Somewhat. Not blindly, at any rate. I don't care to dig up examples, but if you want to sift through games in my wiki, feel free.
First quote, I'm not buying that. The role claim ok, I can believe that due to the cookie stealing pantry thing (Main word 'can')
As for the other part of your first post, I don't believe that was a joke. I see it as you testing the waters. Why? Because in all of your other posts when you make a joke, you use a smiley. I don't see it in your first post, that's enough for me.
As for your 'reason' to call out those four players, a quick skim seemed to show that Chronopie and Deer had posted more than Kise and Fate. So why pick Kise and Fate?

And I will hereby announce that I will look if you normally are a wagoner. I'll come back to this when I have checked previous games.

@RFreak, how come no reaction to Sucrose's case against you? Because when I see her case, it seems she's wrong. I'm surprised you didn't point this out.
Also, your points for Jack set off my gut by a lot.

@InHim
Full comments from you regarding the Kise VS Goaty discussion, now.

@Jack
Uhm, questions like who they suspect and why as example?
You are the one who's expecting more information. Some players just lurk and barely post. Do you really think they will change because you're asking them to post more? And in case you didn't know, Lynch All Lurkers doesn't get applied much. And if you try, you better pick somebody who's not being replaced at that point. I don't even understand why you did (And I hope somebody asked why you did, otherwise I'm asking it now)
One question (And yes, it's serious): Why is lurking anti-town to you?
Also, there are crazy mods around here who come up with roles you can't even dream off. Because you think it's unlikely to exist, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

@Sucrose
Zaz wrote:Sucrose are you even paying attention? In post 315 you're stating your reason of voting RFreak. Yet, RFreak voted xRECKx before his SK claim. So what's up with that?
Also, why aren't you questioning those who didn't like xRECKx's claim?

The start of page 17 is interesting.
First Goaty, why did you wait with your vote?
Secondly, RFreak. What made you vote Jack between posts 373 and 402, which were both made by you? Also, it's noted how you didn't respond to his explanation of the difference between his RVS vote and xRECKx 'spam during the RVS'. Want to explain why?

*RFreak went to the scumlist.*

Two questions for Jack:
-How did you 'know' that Groningen needed some pressure?
-Why didn't you change your vote to a different player who needed pressure after you unvoted Groningen?
Also of interest:
Jack wrote:I'm saying that you guys are tunneling in on my "scumtells" of self-voting and voting Gronigen, while there are obviously other scumtells out there that you could and very well should be focusing on as well as me.
The directing away attempt is scummy, but what I'd also like to know is which scumtells these were. Because out of my head, I remember you pointing out anti-town players and not scumtells.
Guess this has been asked before and you ignored it. Hopefully, you won't this time, because I don't like that.

@Nighty
Now you're busy looking at other players, I suggest you read my posts, because some contain questions posed at you which are still unanswered.
Also, post 426 has confirmed my thought that the post about the low-level contributors is just a way to look active.

Post 444 from Fate will now be a Zaz-note. It is so off.

Post 460 and 461 from Shattered are bad. Seriously.
You want to comment on the latest string of Jack voters, because you get a bad feeling from them. But in post 461, you show that you want Jack lynched. Yeah, right. Jack is acting scummy according to you, yet it's scummy from others to vote the scummy guy. Explain.
Post 464 reinforces my statements.

Posting and will now continue with post 20 and onwards.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 7:16 am

Post by ZazieR »

@Fate
Thoughts on the following players please:
Lowell, Deer, easjo682, The Goat, rajrhcpfreak, xRECKONERx, crypto

@Ani
For which reasons are you voting Jack? Because I never saw you state a reason against Jack before you voted (After I haven't looked at, but that's also not the point here)

RFreak wrote:and that is one reason why i think i can confidently vote with people i
really
think are scum. mainly the two that joined the wagon after me.
*Run and hide, nitpicky Zazie is on the loose!!!*
The bolded feels off.

There's a very, very, very, very, very smmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllll chance that there's a jester. But even if there's one, lynching him is the best way to go.

Reaper wrote:Deer? Why? I have a town read on him.
Deer's reaction to the xRECKx and Crypto's claim.
His soft-attack in post 198.
Gut.
Reaper wrote:Me? Why me? Any reason in particular, or just a vague gut feeling because of my semi(?)-serious fake(?)-claim.
Interesting. I brought up a few points against you and you mention your 'claim' which I didn't even comment on? How come?
See my comments about post 228 and my reaction to your 'defence'
Also, which player(s) caught your attention while you were voting Jack and he/she/they 'followed' you and why?
Last, but not least, your reasons for voting Nightson and I'd like to know as well why you didn't point them out yourself before.

RFreak, please comment why you felt that you shouldn't have moved away from xRECKx.

Nighty wrote:Personally, I thought it was a dick move to warn you like that in thread when a pm would have done just as well.
So what's the difference to you?

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I'm just not buying the 'wall-o-text' argument from either of you.

I need to look into a few things first.
Elaborate on the bolded.

Chronopie wrote:I find myself agreeing with Fate on this one.

Unvote, Vote Shattered Viewpoint
A little less (meaningless) posting, a little moar action please.

--

Shattered seems to be lynch bait across all his games right now.
Gut has been activated.

@Shattered
What's the difference between your posts and those of Dramonic according to you?
What's the difference between xRECKx's posts and those of Dram according to you?

Blegh, can't finish it today >.<
But I'm at page 24, so I'm happy ^.^
Need to look at SV and its wagon again, but for now
Unvote, vote Nighty

Right now, it's Nighty, RFreak or Chrono for me.
Ignore the ''R''
JackALope2323
JackALope2323
Goon
JackALope2323
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 7:47 am

Post by JackALope2323 »

I STILL don't understand why SV is so close to being lynched.

I agree with him. Just LOOK at Dramonic's ISO. He has NO posts over like, five lines long.

To quote SV: "He hasn't done shit besides react and fluff."

And this is 100% completely true.

If somebody can PLEASE explain why SV is so scummy, do so. I would appreciate it.

My vote's on xRx? Shit. I'm sorry, I genuinely didn't notice.
Unvote

Also, what 617 said.

@ Zaz:

As I've said before, I apologize for my ignorance that Gron had never picked up his role PM and was being replaced. I thought he simply hadn't posted all game long. That is why I "knew" he needed pressure, so he'd get into the game and do something.

As for scumtells? I don't know, just take a look at some of Fate's or Crypto's or xRx's posts. The way they BARELY post, and when they do it's all raging, ass-hattery, and pushing any lynch they can, sometimes providing little to no reasoning.

Lurking is anti-town because it allows scum to sit back and not really provide much content. When scum don't provide much content, there's less of a possibility they might make a scumtell. If they just sit back, be quiet, and let everybody else do all the work, then they never put themselves at risk of being discovered. Unless, you know, somebody points out they're lurking.

On the opposite side, if town lurks, what's the point of that? It just reduces the amount of scumhunting going on and the amount of content flowing into the game, which makes it harder for town to win.

Now, I'm going to go find a solution to this fucking hangover.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 7:59 am

Post by crypto »

Jack wrote:As for scumtells? I don't know, just take a look at some of Fate's or Crypto's or xRx's posts. The way they BARELY post, and when they do it's all raging, ass-hattery, and pushing any lynch they can, sometimes providing little to no reasoning.
At the risk of breaking a rule, your capacity for reading comprehension isn't the highest out there, is it?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 8:00 am

Post by SpyreX »

I'll seriously lynch ANY of those three today.

And yea if I'm wrong about Jack AND you jerks lynch me all I ask is that you kill the hell out of Dramonic because seriously that was the best reeeeaccch for the stars FoS ever my lord LETS GET KILLIN PEOPLE NOW
Show

Proud member of BaM
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades