Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Budja »

You wake up to see the body of ReaperCharlie bleeding out on the floor.

ReaperCharlie,
Citizen
, killed Night 1.

Votecount
Not Voting: Nachomamma8, bv310, CryMeARiver, Kise, SpyreX, xRECKONERx, DeathSauce, horrordude0215, Chronopie, WingsOWisdom, Fate, RedCoyote, don_johnson, Knight of Cydonia, sorasgoof, Diacria

With
alive it will take
to lynch.

Deadline:
1st June

Deadline rule modified.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Reaper 724 wrote:This whole thing is getting blown out of proportion, and DJ is now acting like a cross between newbtown and obvscum. I sincerely doubt scum would choose either of those routes, so I'm no longer positive about my vote about him.

Unvote
. I wash my hands of lynching what I now believe to be a townie on Day 1, and I believe the quick-hops onto this wagon will help us find scum. There is no doubt in my mind that there are opportunistic scum on this wagon.
I've quoted the above because it felt like a genuine town reaction to the sudden push on don towards the end of the day. Of course it was genuine, so I'm just trying to make a point.

Given Toon's flip, I've become very interested in those who attempted to shift the focus to don, who has become even more town looking to me. Among these players are: Chrono, RECKONER, horrordude, Cry, bv310, and sora.

Now I'll just bet you there are one or two more splicers in that group. I feel okay about horrordude and Chrono for now.

sora, what did you do last night?

RECKONER's move could be seen as rational, because he went back and forth on Toon and was probably sincerely weighing Toon's actions in his mind.

Right now I'm leaning toward a vote on Cry or bv310, so I don't think I'd be opposed to either one.

Vote: CryMeARiver
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm surprised as hell R_C is alive after that rock solid case on Toon Fighter (I must say it was so good, that any votes thereafter are not an indicator of alignment as anyone ((even TF himself)) was convinced of TF's scumminess).

But of course, I'm MORE surprised that soras is alive. Except the two go hand in hand, maybe scum shot a random target (ReaperWho?) to avoid a soras protect and to hopefully set up a soras lynch today.

KoC was "ambivalent" about Toon Fighter. Nacho tried to deflect onto horrodude, don was also a deflection wagon, etc. LOADS of info D1 that I'll probably get to eventually one day.

Right now I'll leave my vote with R_C.

Vote: CMAR
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:54 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

I was ambivalent about TF, yes. The case was meh, IMO. If I'd been around post VT claim and self-vote, I would have voted him, however: I imagine his thought process to be something like "well, I'm fucked, might as well let my buddies get to night earlier."
Diacria
Diacria
Goon
Diacria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 3:49 am

Post by Diacria »

HELLO.
Could the AWESOME people here give me a summary?
Vote: Cry
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 9:53 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Well, at least now I can say I've seen at least ONE scum act defeatist and self-vote. Learn something new every day.

Anyway, DJ looks a lot better now in light of the scum flip. I'll post more content later.
green shirt thursdays
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 10:17 am

Post by don_johnson »

you're welcome.

time to skim. as always, suspicion of spyrex goes up with each night he survives. :)

seems like we'll have a few toonfighter supporters to choose from today. dropping my analysis later.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 10:34 am

Post by sorasgoof »

I protected Kise last night.

Already not liking Diacria. He hasn't read the thread yet, but he's voting CMAR. Even more of a blatant bandwagon than Fate and RECKONER earlier in the game.

vote: Diacria
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Kise »

:blush:

So I read the Bioshock wiki (haven't played either of the games) and Splicers are one out of three enemy types. There is also Big Daddies (interesting) and Machines.

As expected, I'm on board for a bv lynch since he was also one of d_j voting party at the end. Reck doesn't look so good after letting off of TF. :oops:

I still have a little more to read before I fully know what's going on.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 10:53 am

Post by DeathSauce »

RedCoyote wrote:
Given Toon's flip, I've become very interested in those who attempted to shift the focus to don, who has become even more town looking to me. Among these players are: Chrono, RECKONER, horrordude, Cry, bv310, and sora....

RECKONER's move could be seen as rational, because he went back and forth on Toon and was probably sincerely weighing Toon's actions in his mind.
I agree with the first paragraph, disagree with the second.

Vote: xReckonerx
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: KoC

RC... I'm so proud.

@Diacria: Sora is a claimed Big Daddy Doctor outed Day 1, KoC is scummy scum and you should vote for him now, we wagoned Chrono (who was fake-hammered), Sora, don, and then toon for the scum lynch.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Diacria
Diacria
Goon
Diacria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Diacria »

sorasgoof wrote:I protected Kise last night.

Already not liking Diacria. He hasn't read the thread yet, but he's voting CMAR. Even more of a blatant bandwagon than Fate and RECKONER earlier in the game.

vote: Diacria
I won't have read the whole thing anytime soon...or close to it.
I trust FATE. Good things happen when you do.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Woohooo go apathy for victory.

That said: There's trouble afoot. Fess up now and maybe you're town.

RC being alive is FAR more of a surprise than soras *shock*.

Reckoner bothers me with that whole dance.

KoC, while I can dig apathy, I really don't like the 779 at all.

Don is town *gasp*

RC is town *GASP* moreso I am a proud sheep right here

Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Budja »

CMAR is V/LA until Sunday.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:42 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

And why is there an early BW on CMAR?
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Kise »

Read.

They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 9:08 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

RedCoyote wrote:
Reaper 724 wrote:This whole thing is getting blown out of proportion, and DJ is now acting like a cross between newbtown and obvscum. I sincerely doubt scum would choose either of those routes, so I'm no longer positive about my vote about him.

Unvote
. I wash my hands of lynching what I now believe to be a townie on Day 1, and I believe the quick-hops onto this wagon will help us find scum. There is no doubt in my mind that there are opportunistic scum on this wagon.
I've quoted the above because it felt like a genuine town reaction to the sudden push on don towards the end of the day. Of course it was genuine, so I'm just trying to make a point.

Given Toon's flip, I've become very interested in those who attempted to shift the focus to don, who has become even more town looking to me. Among these players are: Chrono, RECKONER, horrordude, Cry, bv310, and sora.

Now I'll just bet you there are one or two more splicers in that group. I feel okay about horrordude and Chrono for now.

sora, what did you do last night?

Right now I'm leaning toward a vote on Cry or bv310, so I don't think I'd be opposed to either one.

Vote: CryMeARiver
No, this is just hilarious. If you will reread, I did not try to shift anything. He was attacking me and trying to get the mod to modkill me and I was defending my self and wondering about his motive for me to be modkilled. I was then absent for the end wagon on Toon. The sole pusher behind the don wagon without solid reasoning was Reck, not me.
Fate wrote:Right now I'll leave my vote with R_C.

Assuming this means that you support his reasoning rather than just like him as a player, so - see above. But I dig how you pose 3 different suspects, then proceed to vote me. Interesting.
Fate wrote:But of course, I'm MORE surprised that soras is alive.
I love how you try to hint that soras is scum, maybe hoping it will catch on? Are you really surprised at this? As a believer of soras claim, it's kind of clear to me that they would leave him alive since he makes for a good mislynch and the chances of him protecting the person that they target with this many people alive is slim to none. I don't like you dropping hints about that though. FoS: Fate But you were saved by the pure stupidity of another player.
Dicaria wrote:HELLO.
Could the AWESOME people here give me a summary?
This is just too great.
Vote: Dicaria
SpyreX wrote:Woohooo go apathy for victory.

That said: There's trouble afoot. Fess up now and maybe you're town.

RC being alive is FAR more of a surprise than soras *shock*.

Reckoner bothers me with that whole dance.

KoC, while I can dig apathy, I really don't like the 779 at all.

Don is town *gasp*

RC is town *GASP* moreso I am a proud sheep right here

Seriously? You sheep bandwagon me in every game we are in and it always bites you in the ass. The only one who has provided ANY reasoning for their vote on me is RC and I responded to that above.
horror wrote:And why is there an early BW on CMAR?
Yeah, I'm not really sure either. But apparently this guy knows:
Kise wrote:Read.

This just keeps getting better and better. 4 or 5 votes on me with no reasoning, 1 with reasoning. This is almost as good as Zombie mafia where, though there was a guilty investigation, I was the target of a COMPLETELY random bandwagon with no reasoning and I flipped doctor. Ahhh, this is just fun isn't it?
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 9:45 am

Post by don_johnson »

vote: deathsauce

for bussing his scumpartner.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:17 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Fate 778 wrote:I'm surprised as hell R_C is alive after that rock solid case on Toon Fighter (I must say it was so good
Nacho 786 wrote:RC... I'm so proud.
Spyrex 788 wrote:RC is town *GASP* moreso I am a proud sheep right here
<3 <3 <3

---
sora 783 wrote:Already not liking Diacria. He hasn't read the thread yet, but he's voting CMAR. Even more of a blatant bandwagon than Fate and RECKONER earlier in the game.
I actually think this is a good point. "What's going on? Oh yeah, let me vote with you."

That said, it's going to take more than that to get me to throw out my Drives read.

You also said you protected Kise. I mean, did you use ADAM or can you specify? I don't want to get you in trouble with the Mod, I just want more information. I'm also trying to figure out why you weren't shot.

---
Kise 784 wrote:So I read the Bioshock wiki (haven't played either of the games) and Splicers are one out of three enemy types. There is also Big Daddies (interesting)
That's probably a little confusing, the Big Daddy part. Big Daddies are
technically
enemies, but they don't have to be.

Think of them like Aeons (from FFX, I don't know if this is a consistent theme throughout the series or not). Aeons are like optional, sidequest battles that you don't necessarily have to fight, but it makes the game a hell of a lot easier if you do.

Big Daddies are similar in that they'll leave you alone if you leave them alone. You do have to fight them to advance the game though, which hadn't occured to me when I first was considering sora's claim.

Hmmm...

I had forgotten that Big Daddies are effectively enemies until you get the Little Sister.

Then again, even the sora-attackers have to admit the Big Daddies are even less sided with the Splicers than they are with you.

sora, are you sided with the town or are you a third-party?

---
DS 785 wrote:I agree with the first paragraph, disagree with the second.
You wouldn't have to twist my arm to get me on the RECKONER wagon, but I think there are better targets alive right now.

---
horrordude 790 wrote:And why is there an early BW on CMAR?
What the heck kind of a post is this, horrordude?

---
Cry 792 wrote:If you will reread, I did not try to shift anything. He was attacking me and trying to get the mod to modkill me and I was defending my self and wondering about his motive for me to be modkilled.
I will give you credit for not revoting don today. I won't argue with you over whether or not you were right to attack don for calling you out after you had tried to replace out, but I want to know if you are going to continue playing this game or not. I think you owe the game that much, regardless of your alignment.
Cry 792 wrote:As a believer of soras claim, it's kind of clear to me that they would leave him alive since he makes for a good mislynch and the chances of him protecting the person that they target with this many people alive is slim to none.
Does anyone read this and go, "I wonder if someone on the Splicer team told him to say that"?
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:28 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

RedCoyote wrote:
horrordude 790 wrote:And why is there an early BW on CMAR?
What the heck kind of a post is this, horrordude? [\quote]
Yeah, I disliked that at first too. But then I thought about it. If he was scum, he would have no reason to buddy me (since I'm currently being voted by 5 people). So I think it's just town who is completely lost.

RedCoyote wrote:
Cry 792 wrote:If you will reread, I did not try to shift anything. He was attacking me and trying to get the mod to modkill me and I was defending my self and wondering about his motive for me to be modkilled.
I will give you credit for not revoting don today. I won't argue with you over whether or not you were right to attack don for calling you out after you had tried to replace out, but I want to know if you are going to continue playing this game or not. I think you owe the game that much, regardless of your alignment. [\quote]
I thought it was pretty clear I was staying in the game. But in case no one knows:
I am officially still in this game. I have not replaced out.

RedCoyote wrote:
Cry 792 wrote:As a believer of soras claim, it's kind of clear to me that they would leave him alive since he makes for a good mislynch and the chances of him protecting the person that they target with this many people alive is slim to none.
Does anyone read this and go, "I wonder if someone on the Splicer team told him to say that"?
What? If you are suggesting sora and I are part of the Splicer team, I can assure you this: I would NOT be defending soras flavor\claim because the last thing I would want is to be tied together with him if he hypothetically flipped scum. That said, I'm pretty sure he is town with me. Also, even if I was scum, I would not need someone to direct me of what to do today.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

RedCoyote:

I used my every-night ability to protect Kise last night. As in, there was no ADAM involved (I've already said I don't have any). As for being sided with the town or a 3rd party, in my role PM, it simply says Alignment: Citizen (with Alignment bolded).

You guys seem to be forgetting that the Big Daddies are GOOD PEOPLE. All they want to do is protect the Little Sisters from some crazy guy with a wrench. And we all know Little Sisters are good people. The Big Daddies attack you because they think you're trying to hurt the Little Sisters (and, if you're going for ADAM, you really do).

Am I rambling? I hope not.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Oh yeah, RC... Where are the townish horrordude posts you found?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Kise »

According to your sig, horrordude, you love bandwagons. So, what's the problem?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Oh yeah, RC... Where are the townish horrordude posts you found?
not to butt in, but hd's interaction with me led me to believe he may be town. he admitted errors, something scum rarely do in my experience.

has anyone else iso'd deathsauce? i think i might be onto something...

try this:

1) reread thread(quickly)
2) iso toonfighter
3) iso deathsauce
4) look at their interaction.

let me know how it goes.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”