LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vi wrote:Robocopter's posts Today scream newbscum (fluffposts like this; rolling with every accusation anyone made but sticking to a Seacore vote; great immediate reaction to the EB heal; parroting previously made points). Maybe we have it wrong?
Im honestly debating that too, which is a secondary reason im coming down hard on the seacore wagon. Just dont want my VT read to actually fail for the first time in what actually might be ever.
Socrates has softclaimed an exotic power role and has made three posts onsite this week, suggesting that he's being flaketastic. Maybe he's not the best lynch, although I like the people on his wagon.
I missed this, but then again my strongest NK aspect as scum is being able to read who will react what way to the lynch the following day. Im absolutely horrible at finding PR tells.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Vi wrote: Robocopter's posts Today scream newbscum (fluffposts like this; rolling with every accusation anyone made but sticking to a Seacore vote; great immediate reaction to the EB heal; parroting previously made points). Maybe we have it wrong?
Hey I'm willing to give up my colorful metallic unicorn body for the purpose of letting the town to win. That is my win condition, to get rid of the evil among us. But because there would be to much WIFOM I don't think we ough do that. Deciding to kill a claimed VT for deadline purposes seems to wild, I doubt any info would come of it.

I guess Llama is right, I sorta coulda looked at the vote count. I feel like an idiot now.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Vi »

LlamaFluff 1000 wrote:
Socrates has softclaimed an exotic power role and has made three posts onsite this week, suggesting that he's being flaketastic. Maybe he's not the best lynch, although I like the people on his wagon.
I missed this, but then again my strongest NK aspect as scum is being able to read who will react what way to the lynch the following day. Im absolutely horrible at finding PR tells.
You
do
have less awkward ways of saying things, right? <.<
Socrates #21 wrote:The thing is, I would also consider my own role rare and weird, so I would not be surprised to see this kind of role in the game.
On the other hand, this is the only game Socrates is in atm (the other one finished at the beginning of the week) so he
could
be lurking. :\ And it doesn't sound like a necessarily beneficial claim.

My next pick would have to be the VussVudio wagon. Fun fact:
VasudeVa 993 wrote:Why would they wait until Vi and Llama's vote to jump on me if they found me scummy way before that?(Like, D1 I think.) Afraid of getting attention?
But VV was the
first
person hp[leaves] accused upon replacing in D1.

I'll come to a conclusion in the morning, I hope.

---
Robocopter 1001 wrote:Hey I'm willing to give up my colorful metallic unicorn body for the purpose of letting the town to win. That is my win condition, to get rid of the evil among us. But because there would be to much WIFOM I don't think we ough do that. Deciding to kill a claimed VT for deadline purposes seems to wild, I doubt any info would come of it.
I'm pretty sure this doesn't have anything to do with what I said.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vi wrote:
LlamaFluff 1000 wrote:
You
do
have less awkward ways of saying things, right? <.<
No... not really

Will go back and read some stuff. Tomorrow im going to have zero time to do anything though.
Co-host of The USL Show
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Post by Percy »

Vi wrote:Mod: Extension plz plz pretty plz
You have an extension for 48 hours.

I am prodding Socrates again, and if he does not post within 24 hours I will replace him.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 5:27 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Meh.

VV and Seacore don't seem like scum together, and Seacore seems a bit scummier even without farside's softclaim. If it can confirm her it'd be well worth the lynch. I think we're fools to ignore hp, but-

Unvote hp, vote Seacore.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 5:53 am

Post by Vi »

ElectricBadger 1005 wrote:Meh.

VV and Seacore don't seem like scum together, and Seacore seems a bit scummier even without farside's softclaim. If it can confirm her it'd be well worth the lynch.
Decent reasoning.

I think both of Socrates and VasudeVa are good lynches, but VasudeVa is probably better and safer. (If VV flips scum I would peg Socrates.)

If it came down to Seacore at deadline I might swap, per the above quote.

Unsee: Socrates

See: VasudeVa
(L-2)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 7:00 am

Post by farside22 »

VV: Why did you want to test out the vote count further upon review of seeing the switch in the vote count?
VasudeVa wrote: Not enough posts yet to do a thorough comparison though, but I got a general idea of his play style. All in all, I do not like the feel of his posts so far. He's more of a 'go with the flow', 'i like to discuss' townie. I do not see a lot of effort in his town game. His scum game has him making lots of cases, some good ones too, and he really makes a lot of effort as scum. He wants to look like he's always contributing as scum. His attempt at vote analysis feels like this, especially because he was late entering the game.

All in all, I'm fine with his lynch. To me, this is a semi-policy, semi-scum lynch. Probable scum, also probable liability at LyLo. Although, I'd like to hear a bit from dram, so be keeping my vote here until it's lynching time.
This makes no sense if you see him making lots of cases as scum vs town why did he seem scum to you in this game?

What does pressure on someone lurking help when you have a case on someone else?

Scum tell alert! post 313 having a case on a player while still voting for someone else. This gives me a link to VV/Seacore here

defend much I read at least one of these games and I'm not seeing the town signs that VV seems to want us to see.

It also bothers me a lot when I see VV call out Drama for lurking but says only this to TM

@Tony: Post moar please. I'm in the dark on your alignment, your posts are uncomfortably null.

Both were on V/LA why is one called out over the other?

lurker hunting more add hypocrite for lurker hunting.
VV wrote:@Seacore: The main difference is this: I'm far too busy to get my thoughts in order to post anything useful during that time since dram's reaction on his wagon is so null and then follows up with more null-ness(and thus leaving my read on him at scum). That and my other game needed me more. So this, to me, justifies my lurkiness. On the other hand, ani doesn't seem so busy since he had been posting alot on not-this-game which worries me.
BS you never asked Ani his reason's for posting elsewhere and not here. You never did for Dramo who is posting bits everywhere. This is plain and simple someone not trying to do anything useful.

VV wrote:Not feeling the Badger lynch because I've sort of started my meta-study on him and his town play is similar enough for me to have doubts. Only ISO skimmed through one game though. It's more of a tone thing and similar defensiveness rather than voting patterns and scumhunt tactics(you know, the important stuff but I'm buzyyyy.) But if town wants to go that way, I have no complaints right now. Everyone else's arguments are not good enough to earn my vote though. I really do want to follow up on this study though, so I hope I do find time to do that.
How quickly one changes and without cause here
VasudeVa wrote:Major facepalm for my self. I just realized how much I've been ignoring the vote count(due to the unicorny-ness...*snicker* also colors.) and how easy it is to decide my vote with the recent one. Robocopter wagon has most of my scummier reads(Hi dram! Hi TM!) whilst EB wagon has all of my townie reads. Mind numbingly easy, this one.

Vote: EB

L-2, I believe. Claim tiem now?
VV: Why do you think that Seacore is scum? Why do you think anyone is scum at this point?

VasudeVa wrote: @Vi: Out of all the RC votes, the two most adamant on it is Seacore and TM and to a lesser extent EB but I believe his claim for now. TM I'm willing to let slide, for now. Seacore vote is promising, but I'd rather lynch anilurkerscum than Seacore. Seacorescum would give us plently for an intelligent lynch. Anilurkerscum will not.
Why would you want to push for someone that does not give more information then the other?

Ummm
VasudeVa wrote:As a response to Vi's twilight question which I failed to answer:

vote: hp

More soon. Could also roll seacore's way. I don't like his sudden buddying to Vi. >.>
Where the hell did this vote come from?

Also VV please explain to everyone who else you think is scum because I have issues with someone pushing to lynch a claimed princess right now.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 7:03 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Post from a break inbetween my psych and dynamics finals.

Will back the VV lynch if it comes down to him or Seacore. Not ready to vote though as I dont think my handle on the game is good enough, you can count this is a pseduo-vote though.
Co-host of The USL Show
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 7:19 am

Post by farside22 »

I get interupted here and there. Anyways to finish my quick thoughts on VV. I see a big time connections of soft bussing and backing off from VV onto Seacore thru day 1 and day 2. I don't like how quickly VV goes from his 3 scum to voting hp when he never even mentioned hp before and doesn't jump on till there is a wagon.
I don't like him morph push or comments that come from it. And having a case on Seacore while voting for a lurker is scummy as hell. I really don't like how he comes back with town meta and says he see's Seacore town based on his play there but now how.
I definately see them together and would vote for VV if necessary.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Seacore »

Okay, I'm back.

I've been skimming over the weekend, trying to stay up to date but with no time to dedicate to it or to post.

I'll try and get to it today but I've just taken 2 days off work to dedicate to moving house so there'll be a backlog to deal with.

In short, I'm very happy with this VV wagon that has come around, and can appreciate the Seacore wagon.

What makes me nervous is Farside's last post. It basically seems set up to say, when combined with her other posts, that regardless of the outcome, it's evidence of my guilt.

But anyway, we lynch VV now and with all these PR roles around, maybe we get something that'll give me a chance to stay alive tomorrow.

I'll try and post again today before I go home.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Vi »

VasudeVa 993 wrote:Anything wrong with what I'm pointing out that is stopping you guys from lynching hp[scum]? The vote stays for now, in case any of you start listening to reason. Although, with the deadline, I'll be here later in case I need to change votes.
(...)

Be back later.
Well, this is about an hour away from the original deadline, and he's not back.

Let's go ahead and do this.

This thread needs more Ellibereth.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vi wrote:
VasudeVa 993 wrote:Anything wrong with what I'm pointing out that is stopping you guys from lynching hp[scum]? The vote stays for now, in case any of you start listening to reason. Although, with the deadline, I'll be here later in case I need to change votes.
(...)

Be back later.
Well, this is about an hour away from the original deadline, and he's not back.

Let's go ahead and do this.

This thread needs more Ellibereth.
*nod*

Vote VV

Claim
Co-host of The USL Show
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seacore wrote:Okay, I'm back.

I've been skimming over the weekend, trying to stay up to date but with no time to dedicate to it or to post.

I'll try and get to it today but I've just taken 2 days off work to dedicate to moving house so there'll be a backlog to deal with.

In short, I'm very happy with this VV wagon that has come around, and can appreciate the Seacore wagon.

What makes me nervous is Farside's last post. It basically seems set up to say, when combined with her other posts, that regardless of the outcome, it's evidence of my guilt.

But anyway, we lynch VV now and with all these PR roles around, maybe we get something that'll give me a chance to stay alive tomorrow.

I'll try and post again today before I go home.
It also ties in Soc too if you actually read my whole post which I doubt you did. :roll:
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Seacore »

I see no mention of Soc in 1007 or 1009.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Hai Vi.
Still wondering on why Dram has no mentions of Soc.
Want to wait for Vas's claim first before judgment, gut feeling right now is still town.

Soc/Soc's replacement should also claim in one of their next posts.
FLASH OF GREEN
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Vi »

Ellibereth 1015 wrote:Hai Vi.
Still wondering on why Dram has no mentions of Soc.
Want to wait for Vas's claim first before judgment, gut feeling right now is still town.

Soc/Soc's replacement should also claim in one of their next posts.
I would like to believe that someone who promised a post at a later time and didn't show up when the tide turned against them is scum.

Meanwhile, I do have a question for you. Why did you choose that one wagon to pin Socrates down on?
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Vi wrote:I would like to believe that someone who promised a post at a later time and didn't show up when the tide turned against them is scum.

Meanwhile, I do have a question for you. Why did you choose that one wagon to pin Socrates down on?
When I just started playing I did that as town.
Got the wagon from the list of L-1/L-2/Lynch wagons from one of my earlier posts:

Ani LYNCH wagon: Vas, llama, Vi, Robo, Soc, Seacore, farside
Badger L-1 wagon: Vi, farside, llama, me, Vas, hp
Robo L-1 wagon: Tony/Soc, Seacore, Badger dram, llama, vi
Robo L-1 wagon: Me, Badger, Llama, farside, tony, seacore
Ani L-2 wagon - me, dram, farside, llama, vi
FLASH OF GREEN
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Vi »

Ellibereth 1017 wrote:
Vi wrote:I would like to believe that someone who promised a post at a later time and didn't show up when the tide turned against them is scum.

When I just started playing I did that as town.
Got the wagon from the list of L-1/L-2/Lynch wagons from one of my earlier posts:

Ani LYNCH wagon: Vas, llama, Vi, Robo, Soc, Seacore, farside
Badger L-1 wagon: Vi, farside, llama, me, Vas, hp
Robo L-1 wagon: Tony/Soc, Seacore, Badger dram, llama, vi
Robo L-1 wagon: Me, Badger, Llama, farside, tony, seacore
Ani L-2 wagon - me, dram, farside, llama, vi
And just as VasudeVa is not "just started playing"...

I didn't ask for you to post the wagons. I asked why you chose that one in particular.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

He isn't? I was in his first newbie game, did time really fly that fast..

I don't think any of the other ones have everyone except one person eliminated left.
FLASH OF GREEN
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by Vi »

Ellibereth wrote:He isn't? I was in his first newbie game, did time really fly that fast..

I don't think any of the other ones have everyone except one person eliminated left.
Using your standards for clearing people (take out Vi, you, farside, Seacore, LlamaFluff), the ani L-2 wagon does (leaving dramonic) and the Badger L-1 does if you take hp[leaves] out (leaving VasudeVa). dramonic was by himself even at the beginning of the Day.

I'll throw in that the overexaggerated play like what VV has been doing recently is something I saw used (against me :( ) to considerable effect by RedCoyote-scum in his first game on this site.

I'll also throw in that a Townie who acts scummy deserves their lynch, obv obv.

I'll also also throw in that I have no idea where your change in opinion came from on VV.
Ellibereth #53 wrote:Still think at least one of VAS/HP is scum.
Ellibereth #56 wrote:Believe hp right now, though wavering. Would say let's lynch Vas due to the VA earlier EXCEPT something is making me doubt farside read.
Ellibereth #57 wrote:Overall, even with whatever independent scummy things Vas has done, overall my feel on him is still town. Normally I'd just say he's town but I misread him in a similar fashion in our last game...
Ellibereth 65 wrote:Want to wait for Vas's claim first before judgment, gut feeling right now is still town.
I'll also also also throw in that if Robocopter is scum, VasudeVa is incredilikely to be scum with him between "he already has enough pressure" and "I still want a policy lynch on him" and blatantly deflecting his lynch D1 to ani (on grounds of there being at least two scum on it, when he hasn't voted any of them Today and has only accused Seacore, who had been on it long before it became a deadline option and was at the tail end of his suspects D1).
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Vi »

Doubleposting to say that
Vi 1020 wrote:blatantly deflecting his lynch D1 to ani (on grounds of there being at least two scum on it, when he hasn't voted any of them Today and has only accused Seacore, who had been on it long before it became a deadline option and was at the tail end of his suspects D1).
is actually a nice point if you forgive my demonstration of English as my first language. >.>

VV's suspects at the time of the deflection were "TM-Soc/Dram/Possibly Seacore". In his next post he jumps over TonyMontana for Seacore.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

iTotally fail at plugging things in. Let me just check again...(just deleted townreads, too lazy for colors)

Ani LYNCH wagon: Vas, Soc,
Badger L-1 wagon: Vas, hp
Robo L-1 wagon: Tony/Soc, dram.
Robo L-1 wagon: tony
Ani L-2 wagon - dram

So yeah, I still think that one of Vas/hp should be scum even though I kinda have slight town reads on both. At #56 I was pretty sure in hp town beloved princess. I later changed my mind on believing hp so readily so that went back to one of the two of them. The other two me on the fence about him.
Dram's alone but on shorter wagon. Hence Soc. I actually don't mind lynching any of dram, Soc, or Vas actually. One of those flips could probably just get everybody,
FLASH OF GREEN
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by Percy »

Look everyone!!!
It's the
VOTE COUNT UNICORN!!!

hp [leaves]
opens his eyes and sees
VasudeVa!

Seacore
opens his eyes and sees
VasudeVa!

dramonic
opens his eyes and sees
VasudeVa!

Vi
opens vis eyes and sees
VasudeVa!

LlamaFluff
opens his eyes and sees
VasudeVa!

farside22
opens her eyes and sees
Seacore!

Robocopter87
opens his eyes and sees
Seacore!

ElectricBadger
opens his eyes and sees
Seacore!

Socrates
opens his eyes and sees
hp [leaves]!

VasudeVa
opens vis eyes and sees
hp [leaves]!

Ellibereth
opens his eyes and sees
Socrates!

The deadline for today's lynch is
10:30pm (site time) on Wednesday the 12th of May
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .

I am currently courting a replacement for Socrates.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Sorry for the late reply! I was quickhammered unjustly in my other game. I was too pissed to actually follow up.

-------
Reply to Farside's wall of blame
What does pressure on someone lurking help when you have a case on someone else?
It helps in the same way a bandwagon does. Plus, it was D1 and I was gathering as much info as I can in a way that I think is most useful. I think I have mentioned how much I suck at D1.
Scum tell alert! post 313 having a case on a player while still voting for someone else. This gives me a link to VV/Seacore here
How is this a scumtell? I said I didn't
the move, but I wasn't exactly confident if it was a scumtell(I'm a policy lyncher too~, so I stating that I would be checking if he wasn't being consistent) and thus, I proceeded to look into him....
defend much I read at least one of these games and I'm not seeing the town signs that VV seems to want us to see.
In the post linked here(I mentioned it there, if you were reading). It explained his actions. (Although the dram defense soon followed, which helped him look scummy.)
@Tony: Post moar please. I'm in the dark on your alignment, your posts are uncomfortably null.

Both were on V/LA why is one called out over the other?

lurker hunting more add hypocrite for lurker hunting.
Hm, well in retrospect I don't know why I didn't mention the others, but in the back of my mind TM was the least posty of the lurkers, so I had to mention him here. There is a reason why some people are go under the radar you know.
BS you never asked Ani his reason's for posting elsewhere and not here. You never did for Dramo who is posting bits everywhere. This is plain and simple someone not trying to do anything useful.
I said reasons why ani was becoming increasingly scummy with every post not-in-this thread then I voted for him, in an attempt to squeeze it out of him.
How quickly one changes and without cause here
How so? I said I took a quick skim of Badger's games, just like I did with Robo and Seacore.
VV: Why do you think that Seacore is scum? Why do you think anyone is scum at this point?
Dram defense which he fails to follow up when I tried to question him about it + him being in the wagon along with Dram(who I still think is scum.) And the sudden wagon on me when Vi basically let them vote for me when Vi switched votes here in D2. It's pretty damning, actually.
Where the hell did this vote come from?

Also VV please explain to everyone who else you think is scum because I have issues with someone pushing to lynch a claimed princess right now.
Vi's question on what I thought of hp. I thought hp was a good wagon for D2(Again, gathering as much info as I can). Seacore's D1 play was obvscum enough for me to lynch him later on in the day. I was thinking of: Gather info about hp's alignment then obvscum Seacore lynch. Is thinking ahead a scumtell, for some reason?

However, hp kept pinging my scumdar through the roof. The BP push is because he is waay more confirmed scum in my eyes than any other player in the game due to ALL the balance issues I have been pointing out even if it puts a lot of attention on me.

You are a townie read and your soft claim of a protective role that apparently stopped Seacore from killing someone + EB's poison = 2 deaths/night. A BP does not make any fucking sense in that situation. Townies will die, fast.

Plus in the unlikely event that hp is telling the truth: the earlier the BP dies, the less information scum would have to kill off our PRs.

Also also, if he is a BP: You are probably lying scum due to balance issues and we can lynch you as soon as we recover from the two nights. (Highly unlikely but I'll gladly point out a win-win town situation any day.). All these points I have been pointing out over and over and over again, if anyone bothered to read my posts. D:

-----

Claim:
Prismatic Robot Pony
Breadcrumb ISO 27 wrote:Sorry guys, rather busy. Plus my other game is eating up the short free time I have.

Promise to catch up. I think I might have a scum read cooking up. But no promises, it's ongoing and me stating this is how I will measure it up. Yeah, that's right you.
I'm watching.
Breadcrumb #2 ISO 28 wrote:Really liking the interactions so far, but I'm having trouble on deciding who to trust among you since my town tells are slowly fluctuating due to the said interactions. EB was town, farside was scum and but now it's slowly shifting for both.
Be watching.

vote: ani
....Yeah.

Anyway, I'll be doing one of them PR survival votes now. Since we aren't lynching hp[scum]....

vote: Scumcore
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”