Werewolf: Wisborg Asylum: GAME OVER, Innocents Win.

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Fate wrote:Oh what, that one word quote "apologies" from your wall? Meh, anyway 3 votes were on you before that post.

So I'm interested in what they say now with your page 11 postingz.
Yeah, it's not much, but it's Day 1. I'm trying.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Well when dead, a bah post is usually appropriate, such as 'go scum.'
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Deer »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Deer wrote:...apologies...
"oof"

May have to revise my stance on Deer.
wait, what? I'm confused.
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by easjo682 »

Chronopie~Has brought up the jester in several different posts, seems genuine in his initial belief of its existance, not sure if he still thinks theres a jester.
He really likes to target crypto, not sure if this means hes town and thinks hes on to something or if hes an anti town faction and wants to see crypto go down
makes a role claim when he he no where near being lynched
fucked up and stated the equivelent to VT in this game, making easier for non town factions to take this and use it

Kise~has made mostly one line comments, one large and unnessassary picture and one post with all caps and bolded. comes off as annoying and anti town

Fate~made a really stupid remark about how she'd breadcrumbed her first post, letting everyone that there was something to be picked up on

animorpherv1~seems to think something is up with reck and participated in getting the ball rolling in people believeing the SK/Vig "claim"

Shattered Viewpoint~his posts consist of votes and unvotes

lukepukeduke~has only just joined us, has started contributing already

dramonic~little contribution so far

Deer~immediately voted jackalope as soon as jack self voted, was told to switch votes by crypto and so did and then in the next post mentioned that reck was just following fate.
Wanted crypto to explain his vote on me although we were still in RVS at that stage.
seems to take in the SK "claim" and conciders jesters
makes a post assuming that chrono got himself daykilled without the mod actually saying so, this seems like hes getting his hopes up that a VT has been eliminated
quotes jackalope in ISO 25 but doesn't actually go into any detail as to what is wrong with the quote

SpyreX~hasn't contributed much yet

Sucrose~posts consist of votes and unvotes

inHimshallibe~not much to be said, has made one post pointing at a few posts and whether he thought they were town or anti town

rajrhcpfreak~three posts, supports jackalopes anti-town lynching crusade.
other than that theres ot much

Lowell~two posts, two votes all in RVS

Nightson~not much posting or content, made a good point about the reaction to RVS bandwagon.

ZazieR~has been scum hunting

Reaper_Charlie~I don't know what was up with the PMing another player so wont use it.
ISO 1 is just a joke post even though we were out of RVS and the stuff that comes with RVS

JackALope2323~self voted although this was at the start of RVS, plans to attack all anti town and not just regardless of whether or not they're scummy
brings up the jester role
believes town to be a minority
feels the whole town is being anti town?
keeps telling the town to do something, yet there seems to be very little scum hunting coming directly from him

Dry-fit~has done much posting yet but has started scum hunting

My Milked Eek~two posts, a vote and an unvote

The Goat~Hes contributing to discussion and none of it seems dodgy

Merkabah~had posted resonable amounts but keeps bringing up how the scum factions must know what the VT role contains, this just doesn't seem right
most of their posts make little sense, though this could be because it is a two player account so it effectivly reading two people as one.

xRECKONERx~made the quip about being a SK which everyone took to heart, has made a number of posts. not much content otherwise.

Crypto~Very high post count, 44 posts in three days unfortunately most of them lack content, most off them seem to be off handed remarks none of which contribute to the discussion, theres not really much to actually read off of crypto as most of his posts are just fooling around distractiong from the scum hunting

The scummiest players I feel are
crypto
Jackalope
[i]Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?[/i]

for the most part: [b]V/LA on weekends[/b]
GMT +12 (New Zealand)
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by Deer »

Easjo wrote:quotes jackalope in ISO 25 but doesn't actually go into any detail as to what is wrong with the quote
Not true, read that post and the next one after it
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

@Deer: it's a bunch of musing. I have you town for the most part; just really don't like the apologizing.

unvote
vote: Nightson

This is just an all-around better vote than the one I had on The Goat. I have agreed with very little Nightson has said.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by easjo682 »

oh I forgot
Vote:Jackalope

@Deer, is that all you have to say about it when you pulled up a quote intentionally

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by Deer »

easjo682 wrote:oh I forgot
Vote:Jackalope

@Deer, is that all you have to say about it when you pulled up a quote intentionally
The quote was an example of him getting mad at the town for not playing well enough. I found that scummy because, as you and I both said, there's very little scumhunting coming directly from him. What else is there to say?

Brevity is not a scumtell. I'll say this a million times.
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by easjo682 »

okay, just checking, I mentioned everyone whos posted, not just you.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Deer »

Jackalope, why not suspect other lurkers/"content-less" posters like Sucrose or SpyreX?
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Fate »

Fate~made a really stupid remark about how she'd breadcrumbed her first post, letting everyone that there was something to be picked up on
What the fuck is this.

I DEMAND JUSTICE!
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by easjo682 »

Fate wrote:There's something interesting in my first post. Tell me if you see what it is, and it will make you confirmed town.
this

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by easjo682 »

Jackalope, why not suspect other lurkers/"content-less" posters like Sucrose or SpyreX?
because theres more to go off of for his posting than people who are lurking more. Those that are lurking I'm giving a little more time to post seeing as the thread was started in the weekend and they may not have acess during the weekend

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
JackALope2323
JackALope2323
Goon
JackALope2323
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by JackALope2323 »

@ Easjo: <3

The only reason I brought up the Jester role was because the way some people were being so obviously and openly scummy made me believe that at least one of those fools has to be just that: A fool.

I don't believe town to be a minority. That's just a joke I made, considering how scummy most players are being, it seems like the town is a minority.

In poor humor, possibly.

I feel most of the town is being anti-town, with all the ass-hattery going around.

@ Deer:

I DO suspect them. They just don't talk AS much, and therefore haven't made as many scum-points as Fate has.

Once they DO start posting and start making statements that I can judge scum/not-scum off of, I won't bother with them. I have bigger fish to fry, so to speak.

I WOULD like more people (I.E. Everybody who has less than ten posts so far) to start talking more. In the 13 pages of this madness, there has to be SOMETHING you can make a comment on.
Never whistle while you're pissing.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Fate »

I DO suspect them. They just don't talk AS much, and therefore haven't made as many scum-points as Fate has
ISO ##Target.

SEARCH BEGUN. PARAMATERS "VOTE: FATE"

ERROR NO RESPONSE FOUND<
<<<ERROR NO RESPONSE FOUND>>>>>>BULLSHIT METER ACTIVATED

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Post by Sucrose »

JackALope2323 wrote: I WOULD like more people (I.E. Everybody who has less than ten posts so far) to start talking more. In the 13 pages of this madness, there has to be SOMETHING you can make a comment on.
Alright, I've got the next two days off from work, maybe I can post something of content. Here's what I think of the madness. When xRx first claimed bulletproof SK in an SK pair or whatever the hell it was he ended up claiming, I was sure he was joking. Then everyone took it seriously and I was sure I was wrong. And then after so many pages of back-and-forth, xRx is now claiming the whole thing was BS to stir things up, and I'm not entirely sure I buy it.

Going back to the point where xRx was claiming SK, I think it's a bad, bad idea to lynch xRx right now. I don't think a Jester is likely, but if xRx is going to post things that would make town lynch him immediately, the last thing we should do is walk right into it. I don't know what benefit scum-xRx might get from being lynched D1, but I think a benefit is certainly possible, especially with unknown mechanics in a game like this. If xRx is really, 100% bullshitting, then he's stuck his neck out there pretty far for a generic member of the scum.

But I can certainly understand jumping to want to lynch xRx, even if I didn't agree with it. It's players who have voted xRx, have thought about it, and are still voting xRx that I am suspicious of. At this point, I think it's likely that xRx and Crypto are un-aligned with the main scum group, but an xRx or a Crypto lynch gets the game to night quickly and probably doesn't hurt the scum that lynch them.

I see two possibilities:

1. xRx wants to be lynched.

2. xRx's claim was complete BS, and he just wanted to stir things up.

Both of these are bad reasons for an xRx lynch.

Which is why I'm voting rajrhcpfreak.
rajrhcpfreak wrote:
i am close to switching to chrono. but RECK dung himself in a pretty big hole imho.
but chrono has a bulldozer catching up with him with statements like this:
Also this is just scummy.

I do realize rajrfreak hasn't posted in the last 2 days. Pretend this post happened two days ago.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Post by Sucrose »

xRECKONERx wrote:What the fuck, ReaperCharlie.

Also, that role sounds particularly not pro-town.

RC = third party. Good to know. But his wincon doesn't contradict town's wincon, so he's not particularly dangerous. We should lynch The Goat. Though Merk makes a good case against Chrono.
This is funny.

I think Deer is town.

My only question about Chrono is why he didn't clarify that his claim was in response to the fake day-kill earlier than this.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 11:33 pm

Post by Nightson »

I got up out of bed to post this because I finally hit on why Chrono's claim seemed so scummy to me.

Chrono was by his implication thinking that Crypto was either joking or a day-killing serial killer.

In neither scenario is claiming justified from a townie, I mean if he had thought crypto was a day killing vig it would have been a lot less scummy. It was either a panicked town reaction, panicked scum reaction or a calculated scum move and it just doesn't read like panicked town.

And later on, since I guess I'm building a case at this point, he said
When I flip, take a good hard look at this cat
which is one of those omgus things scum tend to say so much more often then town.
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
JackALope2323
JackALope2323
Goon
JackALope2323
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:57 am

Post by JackALope2323 »

Unvote RxR

Sucrose is right. This vote needs to go elsewhere.

Vote Fate
JackALope2323
JackALope2323
Goon
JackALope2323
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:30 am

Post by JackALope2323 »

Unvote RxR

Sucrose is right. This vote needs to go elsewhere.

Vote Fate
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:51 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

This Vote Count Brought to You by Project Mayhem: In Tyler, We Trust.

JackALope2323: 5 (Lowell, Deer, ReaperCharlie, Fate, easjo682)
xRECKONERx: 2 (rajhcpfreak, dramonic)
The Goat: 2 (Kise, xRECKONERx)
Chronopie: 2 (Merkabah, Nightson)
Deer: 2 (ZazieR, Dry-fit)
crypto: 1 (animorpherv1)
Kise: 1 (The Goat)
easjo682: 1 (My Milked Eek)
rajrhcpfreak : 1 (Sucrose)
Sucrose: 1 (crypto)
Merkabah: 1 (Chronopie)
Nightson: 1 (inHimshallibe)
Fate: 1 (JackALope2323)
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Lowell »

He self-votes, brings up jesters, then tries to trivialize both after being called on it? Something about jack makes people think he's town? Really?
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 7:08 am

Post by crypto »

@Merkabah
, I just don't see caught scum claiming vanilla townie.
easjo wrote:Crypto~Very high post count, 44 posts in three days unfortunately most of them lack content, most off them seem to be off handed remarks none of which contribute to the discussion, theres not really much to actually read off of crypto as most of his posts are just fooling around distractiong from the scum hunting
Isos. 0, 7, 8, 9, 16–19 (ugh), 22, and 25 aren't game-related. The other thirty-nine posts in my iso. were all submitted for a reason. If 79.6% is "most" then I'll buy myself a hat and eat it.
Lowell wrote:He self-votes, brings up jesters, then tries to trivialize both after being called on it? Something about jack makes people think he's town? Really?
I don't think he's town but I'm too lazy to go after someone of his intelligence at this point in time.

Nice post, Sucrose.

Unvote. Vote: inHimshallibe.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 7:30 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Fate wrote:ISO ##Target.

SEARCH BEGUN. PARAMATERS "VOTE: FATE"

ERROR NO RESPONSE FOUND<
<<<ERROR NO RESPONSE FOUND>>>>>>BULLSHIT METER ACTIVATED

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP
Sorry, here...
Unvote; Vote: Fate

There, better.

I agree with Jackalope on that the town needs to stfu with the banter and step up and start scumhunting. The only reason I argued against his post was to see who would switch votes to him to try to wagon him. There were a few, some with less reason than others, and now I have a few ISO targets. So I should come up with some more interesting stuff later.
easjo682 wrote:Reaper_Charlie~I don't know what was up with the PMing another player so wont use it.
ISO 1 is just a joke post even though we were out of RVS and the stuff that comes with RVS
To clear up any confusion, the rule-breaking PM I sent was to say 'Happy Scumday' to Nightson. Somebody shoot me if that's illegal nowadays. lol

And yes, my ISO 1 is a joke, for those who might not have caught on yet. Feel free to nominate me for a Best Roleclaim Scummy anyway though if you're inclined. :P

I feel like I was entitled to make a joke, even if the game was out of the subjective-length RVS period (which it apparently still isn't). I was just getting into the game and it was already at Page 9-10 and I hadn't even had a chance to hop into the fun yet. My APOLOGIES (seems to be a key word here, eh?) for your confusion. Carry on.
easjo682 wrote:Crypto~Very high post count, 44 posts in three days unfortunately most of them lack content, most off them seem to be off handed remarks none of which contribute to the discussion, theres not really much to actually read off of crypto as most of his posts are just fooling around distractiong from the scum hunting
Not defending Crypto here, but he is always a post-whore in games. His post count doesn't surprise me a bit. This is also not a scumtell in and of itself. I am quite the forum-whore myself, normally. I try to refrain though in Mafia games because it's gotten me mis-lynched too many times, lol
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 7:46 am

Post by Kise »

What the fuck

Did nobody see Goat's misrep???

And why are you so concerned about the wagon, Fate?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”