VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Sorry for the late reply! I was quickhammered unjustly in my other game. I was too pissed to actually follow up.

-------
Reply to Farside's wall of blame
What does pressure on someone lurking help when you have a case on someone else?
It helps in the same way a bandwagon does. Plus, it was D1 and I was gathering as much info as I can in a way that I think is most useful. I think I have mentioned how much I suck at D1.
Scum tell alert! post 313 having a case on a player while still voting for someone else. This gives me a link to VV/Seacore here
How is this a scumtell? I said I didn't
the move, but I wasn't exactly confident if it was a scumtell(I'm a policy lyncher too~, so I stating that I would be checking if he wasn't being consistent) and thus, I proceeded to look into him....
defend much I read at least one of these games and I'm not seeing the town signs that VV seems to want us to see.
In the post linked here(I mentioned it there, if you were reading). It explained his actions. (Although the dram defense soon followed, which helped him look scummy.)
@Tony: Post moar please. I'm in the dark on your alignment, your posts are uncomfortably null.

Both were on V/LA why is one called out over the other?

lurker hunting more add hypocrite for lurker hunting.
Hm, well in retrospect I don't know why I didn't mention the others, but in the back of my mind TM was the least posty of the lurkers, so I had to mention him here. There is a reason why some people are go under the radar you know.
BS you never asked Ani his reason's for posting elsewhere and not here. You never did for Dramo who is posting bits everywhere. This is plain and simple someone not trying to do anything useful.
I said reasons why ani was becoming increasingly scummy with every post not-in-this thread then I voted for him, in an attempt to squeeze it out of him.
How quickly one changes and without cause here
How so? I said I took a quick skim of Badger's games, just like I did with Robo and Seacore.
VV: Why do you think that Seacore is scum? Why do you think anyone is scum at this point?
Dram defense which he fails to follow up when I tried to question him about it + him being in the wagon along with Dram(who I still think is scum.) And the sudden wagon on me when Vi basically let them vote for me when Vi switched votes here in D2. It's pretty damning, actually.
Where the hell did this vote come from?

Also VV please explain to everyone who else you think is scum because I have issues with someone pushing to lynch a claimed princess right now.
Vi's question on what I thought of hp. I thought hp was a good wagon for D2(Again, gathering as much info as I can). Seacore's D1 play was obvscum enough for me to lynch him later on in the day. I was thinking of: Gather info about hp's alignment then obvscum Seacore lynch. Is thinking ahead a scumtell, for some reason?

However, hp kept pinging my scumdar through the roof. The BP push is because he is waay more confirmed scum in my eyes than any other player in the game due to ALL the balance issues I have been pointing out even if it puts a lot of attention on me.

You are a townie read and your soft claim of a protective role that apparently stopped Seacore from killing someone + EB's poison = 2 deaths/night. A BP does not make any fucking sense in that situation. Townies will die, fast.

Plus in the unlikely event that hp is telling the truth: the earlier the BP dies, the less information scum would have to kill off our PRs.

Also also, if he is a BP: You are probably lying scum due to balance issues and we can lynch you as soon as we recover from the two nights. (Highly unlikely but I'll gladly point out a win-win town situation any day.). All these points I have been pointing out over and over and over again, if anyone bothered to read my posts. D:

-----

Claim:
Prismatic Robot Pony
Breadcrumb ISO 27 wrote:Sorry guys, rather busy. Plus my other game is eating up the short free time I have.

Promise to catch up. I think I might have a scum read cooking up. But no promises, it's ongoing and me stating this is how I will measure it up. Yeah, that's right you.
I'm watching.
Breadcrumb #2 ISO 28 wrote:Really liking the interactions so far, but I'm having trouble on deciding who to trust among you since my town tells are slowly fluctuating due to the said interactions. EB was town, farside was scum and but now it's slowly shifting for both.
Be watching.

vote: ani
....Yeah.

Anyway, I'll be doing one of them PR survival votes now. Since we aren't lynching hp[scum]....

vote: Scumcore
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:23 am

Post by Vi »

I was wondering when the Robot Pony would show up again. Here I thought it was Seacore.

I'll grant that your breadcrumbs came well before ElectricBadger's claim. You didn't make any mention of the E-Badger claim, which I suppose I could understand under the circumstances. But the important thing is that the (kind of weak) crumbs came well in advance of the Watcher claim.

Also, I'm not in agreement that a Beloved Princess is unbalanced in this game. We've been able to confirm (or what would pass as confirmation in an ordinary game) myself, E-Badger, and now you through the Badger's claim. This doesn't even get into the people considered innocent through scumhunting. And
someone
here can stop poison.~ A B. Princess actually sounds pretty fair.

Well, you're not scum unless ElectricBadger is, and if E-Badger is scum the mod gave him one of the top three safeclaims I've ever seen, heard of, or imagined.

Unsee: VasudeVa

wooo playing the setup!
I guess that leaves Seacore and (to a lesser extent) Socrates...
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 3:37 am

Post by farside22 »

VV: Did you get any info last night?

This also confirms my vote on Seacore even more now by the way.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 3:41 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Vas is town!
That means hp and Soc are scum.
How much time left do we have? I'm starting to think about massclaim.
FLASH OF GREEN
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 4:06 am

Post by Vi »

36 hours until deadline. Possibly more if Socrates is not replaced.

The only issue I have with massclaim at this point is that nobody seems to be against it, which makes me wonder if it's going to be
that
easy.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 6:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Well since the one person I was worried about just got outted I have no issue with a mass claim at this point.
Do you want me to start since I softclaimed? I would like to get Seacore/Soc to claim first as they are the scummiest out there.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 7:05 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Yeah, kinda figured that was the case.

I'm still not thrilled about a mass claim but no real issue with it at this point either.

I think start with Seacore and Dramonic. Farside is either town or has had a fake claim ready for quite a while and wasn't too worried about using it, so I'm not really concerned about her going early.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Vi »

I would like for Ellibereth to go sometime early tbqh.

Addendum to previous post: We also have 24 hours of Twilight.
Since there's pretty much a pool of one person who's going to eat poison tonight, I'm not particularly against continuing the massclaim during Twilight.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 7:50 am

Post by farside22 »

ElectricBadger wrote:Yeah, kinda figured that was the case.

I'm still not thrilled about a mass claim but no real issue with it at this point either.

I think start with Seacore and Dramonic. Farside is either town or has had a fake claim ready for quite a while and wasn't too worried about using it, so I'm not really concerned about her going early.
I'm not going to say I never fake claimed. I have my favorite example as scum using a fake claim.
But I came in strong day 2 voting for Seacore do to the lack of kill on anyone and I haven't backed down. I could be shooting myself in the foot with WIFOM if the scum actually don't have a kill. But I find it hard to believe. There are very few games I have been where scum didn't have a kill but they were nightless games with weird mechanics.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 8:27 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

unvote
vote Seacore

I would say seacore starts since we are probably lynching him either way, but eli second ending with soc sounds good.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Vi »

farside... scum have a kill... it's the poison... like I've been saying all Day... just because it doesn't resolve immediately doesn't mean it doesn't kill...
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 11:52 am

Post by Seacore »

Actually, I think I've found a flaw in what I believe is VV's fake claim.

My role is

Robot Stargazer Unicorn

Robot comes first, then 'role'

His is the other way around.

Anyway, from what I can tell from my PM, I'm an unreliable cop role.

If you want info on who I investigated last night, I'll say but I'll hold off for now.

I'm going to go and look at the other claims now, to see if I have actually caught out VV or not.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 11:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:farside... scum have a kill... it's the poison... like I've been saying all Day... just because it doesn't resolve immediately doesn't mean it doesn't kill...
I find it hard to swallow that a player knows they are poisoned and alive for the next day and (2) I'm still feeling the impression that the role wincon sounded more like a SK type wincon.

Yeah not believed Seacore. Lets see how much he hangs himself before I rebuttle on this.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Seacore »

Um, look at Ani's role. It's the same order as mine. Compared to VV.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

@seacore:
EB wrote:I am a Watcher. I have three colors, which I won't say specifically in case they aren't posted post-mortem. My ability only functions as long as there are three points of another color in the rainbow. However, my results are not sent to me, but to the Prismatic Robot Pony; I know them to be town but not which player they are.
VV wrote:Claim: Prismatic Robot Pony
So your looking at claims but missed that EB essentially already stated that the info goes to the person that VV claimed.
Why is the name important to you?
Last edited by farside22 on Tue May 11, 2010 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

omnino wrote:
Percy wrote:
5. There is no guarantee that this game will make any sense until it is over.
I am
so
clinging to this right now.
Okee. When I read this my reaction was that OMNI got a pretty complicated role. And I think he would only have highlighted it as such as town.

Seacore on Vas claim is stretching. Robot Prismatic Unicorn just sounds wierd.

Me up next or Dram?
FLASH OF GREEN
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Seacore »

I couldn't find the claims, so I just went with what was on the front page.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Seacore »

I also didnt' remember EB's claim
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Elli: I'm not sure who is up next. I think Dramo is floating along and needs a serious stick.

Mod: What is going on with Soc or a replacement for Soc?
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Seacore »

Yeah, I'm good with Dram claiming next. He still seems to be playing the same way I've seen him play town before, but I'd prefer him claim.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I personally prefer Eli-dram-soc
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seacore: What do you mean by unreliable cop? Is that you may be insane?
Also why did you not say anything from the start of the day about being blocked or getting not info or something breadcrumb of that sort since I know you were RB?
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Seacore »

I don't know, *looks up insane cop on wiki* Ah, always reversed. No I don't believe that's what I am. Paraphrasing the PM, I'm usually right but sometimes might be wrong. This is confusing because I have no idea how to use this role helpfully.

Anyway, on to your other concerns

I didn't say anything because

a) The only way I think my role can be useful is if I get to investigate 3 or 4 people. Hopefully, as my PM suggests, the majority will be correct.

b) I've never breadcrumbed, I've never really thought about it.

c) I have no reason to believe I was Roleblocked. My Night 1 PM specifically says I got a result.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

Alright I'll bite who did you supposedly investigate and what results did you get?
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Seacore »

Vi - not a Jealous Princeling

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”