Werewolf: Wisborg Asylum: GAME OVER, Innocents Win.

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Kise »

The Goat wrote:1) The more I read, the more I think that Kise may not have been overreacting to the votes on him...he's just kinda hyper.
I never, ever overreacted. I figured Reck was just pulling a stunt (or he was a lyncher, which would be odd), and he gathered some carefree players to vote for me. But with you... you say I'm scummy for some make believe, improv reasons during my chat with crypto.

And you
misrepresented
me by mentioning how I contradict myself 6 posts later, when all I did was post a smiley & a link 6 posts later. How the hell are people not voting you right now?

Fine. No goodies for any of you tomorrow.

Also, crypto, just so you know: That Chrono trick doesn't work any more. It was done in another game, and attempted in an ongoing game I'm in with Chrono, but even here I wouldn't think it still works... Chrono knows not to freak out as scum if he thinks he's dead. Better yet, Fate of all players should know this best.

Fate, here:
Kise wrote:
The Goat wrote:
Kise wrote:Could you please tell Nightson that optimal scum-play is to never follow their buddy's votes so soon D1?
So you're calling out Reck and Nightson as being master and minion, saying that "if that's not a master and his minion, I don't know what is"...
then six posts later you basically say that scum generally
wouldn't
behave that way.
I said that
6 posts later
? You mean...this post:
Kise wrote::o

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 50#2219250

Unvote; Vote: Chronopie
?
MISMOTHAFU**INGREP< NOW HELP ME LYNCH THE GADDAMN GOAT!

crypto & Chrono might be scumbuddies for still trying to use a dated trick... Hell, Chrono might be scum everywhere.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 8:46 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

JackALope2323: 4 (Lowell, Deer, Fate, easjo682)
I'm thinking good possibility of two scum in here along with those yet to vote. (Who would those players be... any help? Bah, I guess I'll look.)

@Merk: I see what you mean now. Still don't know why you'd say it. Probably tunneling, but that seems like a scummy response, to just push it away. Ignoring me would have been more townlike, imo.

I'll get to more on what I don't like about Merk after work. (It rhymes!)
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 8:58 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

JackALope2323: Lowell, Deer, Fate, easjo682
Yet to Vote: The Goat, FC Groningen, Shattered Viewpoint, lukepukeduke

Lowell seems to be most suspect of the Jack voters, I've expressed my suspicions of Goat, and luke is YTV, as well. SpyreX's murderin' list doesn't look so bad after all.

No one's up for the Nightson, vote, so I'll go back to voting The Goat.

Oh yeah, Kise may be overreacting, but his point against The Goat is there, and I can follow it.

unvote
vote: The Goat
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Lowell »

Someone remind me why anyone cares about Goat.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 9:14 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Lowell, stop being fucking lazy.
green shirt thursdays
JackALope2323
JackALope2323
Goon
JackALope2323
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 9:47 am

Post by JackALope2323 »

Sucrose wrote:
JackALope2323 wrote: And I never tried to trivialize the Jester statement. I still am partially convinced that any number of people could potentially be a Jester role, just considering how BLATANTLY scummy they are.

Either that, or really shit scum. I'm betting on either, at this point.
Other than xRx, who? If you're going to say "any number of people are blatantly scummy", name names.
Crypto and Chrono, most noticeably.

I'm finding myself less and less convinced that Chrono's VT claim was scummy, though. I'll have to look at it in context more.

I am STILL not liking the "posts" Fate is making.

Make some real posts plzkthxbai

@ Zaz 359:

Questions like what? Besides, I shouldn't HAVE to ask them questions to get them talking. They should just do it automatically.

And does his "claim" seem like anything to you BESIDES fake? It's not even a role. Just vanilla townie with fluff.

@Raj 373:

What, you mean like Crypto and xRx? I'm already convinced they need to die. Both of them. Even if they're not scum, their spamming is making scum-hunting impossible.

(And I still don't understand what's so wrong about self-voting in RVS.)

Unvote, Vote Gronigen

LYNCH ALL LURKERS
Never whistle while you're pissing.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:23 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

self voting is not helpful because to optimize play, you should be voting for the person you most likely think is scum. you voting for yourself is saying that you think that you might be scum, or that you arnt really hunting for scum.

if you then blame the actions on RVS. then why are you attacking xRx? since most of his actions were in the RVS period.

you cant blame your self vote on RVS then at the same time attack everyone else's actions.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Sucrose »

easjo682 wrote: so if I get this right, you thought reck was joking when the SK comment appeared, then some people started taking it seriously, reck told them it was a joke so now you think reck is lying?
correct me if I'm wrong.
Let me clarify, I'm a fairly inexperienced player, Reck isn't. I initially thought it was just a joke, but so many people jumped on it that I think it's obvious Reck knew how people were going to react and wanted people to react.
The whole thing was obviously a gambit.

rajrhcpfreak wrote:ok lets see how much i can help. lets go over some players and people's responses toward eachother.

easjo682 has a great grasp on the players.
inho easjo682's comments on chronopie, fate, deer, and dramonic should put them in the FOS category.

sucrose, i will try to make a comment with out being OMGUS. but easjo682 mentions that her posts were mostly vote and unvotes. until her most recent which she goes on to attack me. there is points for crypto calling her out to be more productive. and crypto mentioned earlier that voting for antitown is voting along your win condition. i am town and i want to vote out antitown players and the two reason for xRx to be lynched are because hes anti town. yes i havnt posted in two days. but i am still the only person that deserves your vote?

jackalope... he first self votes. yes very detestable. and right there i belevie he should be dayviged.
Yep, pretty happy with my vote. Sure, you then go and say jackalope is pretty town other than his detestable RVS self-vote, but come on. I don't jackalope is the towniest player around, but the weight people are putting on his self-RVS vote is amazing.

I think we have conflicting ideas about "anti-town." To me anti-town means a (possibly) town player who is playing absolutely horribly. So lynching anti-town players doesn't fulfill your win condition. Yes, there are situations where a player acts so utterly useless that they should be lynched now rather than in LYLO, but xRx hasn't just been spewing nonsense and doesn't fit the criteria.
Kise wrote: Also, crypto, just so you know: That Chrono trick doesn't work any more. It was done in another game, and attempted in an ongoing game I'm in with Chrono, but even here I wouldn't think it still works... Chrono knows not to freak out as scum if he thinks he's dead. Better yet, Fate of all players should know this best.
If Chrono knows not to freak out as scum, why did he freak out as town? I can't quite wrap my head around why Chrono claimed if he thought he was about to die and flip.
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Dry-fit »

SpyreX wrote:@Dry-fit: Dramonic, yes no?
Weeeeeeell his iso is pretty bad, especially that Reck vote. If he continues to be this useless I could definitely see myself going in that direction.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Merkabah »

@SypreX: Oh, lookee there, Fate is on the list.. /facepalm Are you officially declaring an alliance or are you still thinking about it and who else should be on it?

@inHim: I don't ignore much of anything. If there's "suspicion" towards me, I want to know why so that I can argue against it. If there's a bad reason, then it falls back on you (thereby limiting scum that attack me); but if there's a good reason, then town can show their own logic (which scum have a hard time fabricating). Therefore: what did you see that was "scummy" about me/us?

@the animals (Deer, Goat, Jackalope): seriously? All of you need to take a big step back and stop giving me a headache trying to figure out your logic for every single one of your posts.

@Sucrose: Very much so agree with the rhcp vote. Unfortunately, it's not doing much on it's own; come vote dramonic with us. We'll get to him sooner or later.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Merkabah »

Awww, but Dry-fit; we're tentatively part of the alliance! We stick together like glue on ... more glue on something really sticky!
JackALope2323
JackALope2323
Goon
JackALope2323
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 am

Post by JackALope2323 »

@ Raj: My vote was only in RVS. I.E. Where votes don't mean anything.

And xRx's asshattery extended well past the RVS.

@ Merk: Mind giving me specifics rather than just attacking my logic?
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Merkabah »

Sure, let's look at your post, numbered 380:

First you say that (Crypto and) Chrono are scummy, then you say that you think that Chrono might not be scum, but then you say that Chrono still has to die. Make up your mind before you post so you're not running yourself around in a goddamn circle where I have no idea where you are in that circle. Pick one and go with it.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Merkabah »

Oh, oops, read chrono instead of crypto the second time. Nevermind me... :whistles:

What do you have against Crypto? I saw something about spamming, but how is that a scumtell then?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 11:25 am

Post by SpyreX »

@SypreX: Oh, lookee there, Fate is on the list.. /facepalm Are you officially declaring an alliance or are you still thinking about it and who else should be on it?
I'm thinking a bit more - it might be a wizbang to start d2 orrr before the end.

FTR: Jack and FC are not scum together. I'm not sure either way yet individually but.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Sucrose »

Dramonic: Please make a full write-up of your suspects, so I can judge you. Because right now there's nothing to judge.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Chronopie »

Kise, don't try a cross game meta on me. It won't work. The only differences in my play style come from having specific roles.

The scum hunting is always scum hunting, even if I do aim to miss sometimes.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by The Goat »

Kise wrote:
The Goat wrote:1) The more I read, the more I think that Kise may not have been overreacting to the votes on him...he's just kinda hyper.
I never, ever overreacted. I figured Reck was just pulling a stunt (or he was a lyncher, which would be odd), and he gathered some carefree players to vote for me. But with you... you say I'm scummy for some make believe, improv reasons during my chat with crypto.

And you
misrepresented
me by mentioning how I contradict myself 6 posts later, when all I did was post a smiley & a link 6 posts later. How the hell are people not voting you right now?

Fine. No goodies for any of you tomorrow.

Also, crypto, just so you know: That Chrono trick doesn't work any more. It was done in another game, and attempted in an ongoing game I'm in with Chrono, but even here I wouldn't think it still works... Chrono knows not to freak out as scum if he thinks he's dead. Better yet, Fate of all players should know this best.

Fate, here:
Kise wrote:
The Goat wrote:
Kise wrote:Could you please tell Nightson that optimal scum-play is to never follow their buddy's votes so soon D1?
So you're calling out Reck and Nightson as being master and minion, saying that "if that's not a master and his minion, I don't know what is"...
then six posts later you basically say that scum generally
wouldn't
behave that way.
I said that
6 posts later
? You mean...this post:
Kise wrote::o

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 50#2219250

Unvote; Vote: Chronopie
?
MISMOTHAFU**INGREP< NOW HELP ME LYNCH THE GADDAMN GOAT!

crypto & Chrono might be scumbuddies for still trying to use a dated trick... Hell, Chrono might be scum everywhere.
Okay, now you're just being thick, or not reading.

ONCE AGAIN...AS SHOWN IN POST 253:

The Goat wrote:
Also, you're either misrepresenting or misunderstanding what I said regarding "six posts later". I'm assuming it's the latter.

Here's post 33:
Kise wrote:Seriously speaking, isn't Nightson a better choice?
He voted dramonic and myself right after Reck voted for the both of us
. If that's not a master and his minion, I don't know what is.
Here's post 39...or, doing the math...
six posts later
:
...aaand here's what I said about it:
So you're calling out Reck and Nightson as being master and minion, saying that "if that's not a master and his minion, I don't know what is"...then six posts later you basically say that scum generally
wouldn't
behave that way.
Clearer now?
DEAR KISE: PLEASE LOOK VERY, VERY CLOSELY AT THE FOLLOWING, AND TELL ME WHAT IS INCORRECT ABOUT IT.

HERE IS POST THIRTY THREE:

Kise wrote:Seriously speaking, isn't Nightson a better choice? He voted dramonic and myself right after Reck voted for the both of us. If that's not a master and his minion, I don't know what is.
HERE IS POST THIRTY NINE:

Kise wrote:Oh yeah, I took all the monies after the divorce.

Could you please tell Nightson that optimal scum-play is to never follow their buddy's votes so soon D1?
Now...here's the tricky part. In
POST THIRTY THREE
, you used the "master and minion" bit.

In
POST THIRTY NINE
, you said that scumbuddies shouldn't behave that way.

Now...I've actually
moved away
from that having any relevance, and have no problem with you still suspecting me...but please, for the love of God, move on from the misinterpretation/misrepresentation of what I stated...unless you have some issue with 39-33=6.
JackALope2323
JackALope2323
Goon
JackALope2323
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by JackALope2323 »

What I meant by that post was this:

Chrono is scummy. However, one scum tell I had on him; His claiming Vanilla Townie, that is; is seeming less and less like a scum tell the more I look at it.

Is that simple enough for you?

@ Merk:

His spamming prevents us from scumhunting. All it does is confuse the town. His ambiguous statements about whether he and xRx are SK buddies or whatever the hell he was talking about for the first ten pages confuses the town. When the town is confused, we cannot scumhunt effectively.

Understandable?
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by The Goat »

inHimshallibe wrote:JackALope2323: Lowell, Deer, Fate, easjo682
Yet to Vote: The Goat, FC Groningen, Shattered Viewpoint, lukepukeduke

Lowell seems to be most suspect of the Jack voters, I've expressed my suspicions of Goat, and luke is YTV, as well. SpyreX's murderin' list doesn't look so bad after all.

No one's up for the Nightson, vote, so I'll go back to voting The Goat.

Oh yeah, Kise may be overreacting, but his point against The Goat is there, and I can follow it.

unvote
vote: The Goat
Can you show me how you follow it? It must be the new math.
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Deer »

Merkabah wrote:@the animals (Deer, Goat, Jackalope): seriously? All of you need to take a big step back and stop giving me a headache trying to figure out your logic for every single one of your posts.
Can you provide some examples of this in relation to my posts? I don't see what's so confusing about them.

Also, Jack, why would you vote a lurker when he's obviously being replaced, especially in a post where you make cases against other people? Seems like you're searching for an easy target.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Nightson »

JackALope2323 wrote:
Unvote, Vote Gronigen

LYNCH ALL LURKERS
Can't say I particularly like this post. Out of all the lurkers you pick the one who never picked up their role pm and absolutely will not be responding, why?
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by The Goat »

JackALope2323 wrote:
Unvote, Vote Gronigen

LYNCH ALL LURKERS
Okay. THIS is the first thing I saw you post that I genuinely disliked.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by The Goat »

Nightson, get the hell out of my head.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Nightson »

Oh man, ninja'd by a deer, that's what I get for leaving the post window up while I make tea.

*hits preview*

Ha, and The Goat too. Wonderful.
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”