Werewolf: Wisborg Asylum: GAME OVER, Innocents Win.

JackALope2323
JackALope2323
Goon
JackALope2323
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by JackALope2323 »

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

SIMILES, PEOPLE.

METAPHORS.

UNDERSTAND THEM.

@ Crypto: I never said self-voting in RVS. What I DID say is that comparing self-voting in RVS and self-voting NOT in RVS is like comparing killing in self-defense to killing in cold blood.

Do you see the "like" there?

Let me bold it for you.

"I never said self-voting in RVS. What I DID say is that comparing self-voting in RVS and self-voting NOT in RVS is
comparing killing in self-defense to killing in cold blood."

Do you know what that word means? It means I'm saying something is SIMILAR.

NOT THAT THEY ARE EXACTLY IDENTICAL.

Christ.
Never whistle while you're pissing.
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by easjo682 »

Whaaaatttttttttttttt
sarcasm, I was trying to point out that his comment was stupid and pointless
[i]Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?[/i]

for the most part: [b]V/LA on weekends[/b]
GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by easjo682 »

@jack, just because you have the word 'like' in a sentence does not equal a simile.

also on the 'jack is jester' thing
its ludicrous.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
JackALope2323
JackALope2323
Goon
JackALope2323
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by JackALope2323 »

8|

I hate my life, so much right now.

Look, Easjo. I MEANT for that statement to be a simile. If you have a reason to not believe me, please, tell me what that is.
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Deer »

Long day today. Let's see what I missed...

Oh. More scummy posts by Jack. My vote stays.

Also, I find it strange that Merk keeps talking about SpyreX's "alliance" in almost every post. Like he's eager to be considered town and wants to remind everyone that he is. Something's off about that.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

vote: dramonic

Better than the filthy Jackwagon.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by Merkabah »

Deer wrote:Long day today. Let's see what I missed...

Also, I find it strange that Merk keeps talking about SpyreX's "alliance" in almost every post. Like he's eager to be considered town and wants to remind everyone that he is. Something's off about that.
You're just angry that you're not town. Spyre suggesting a UA is the most important thing to happen to this game. I (amished) saw it win a bastard game (with ani's shooting) essentially on it's own. I'm going to go with it as that game was the easiest win I've ever had cause I didn't do a damn thing that whole game (pretty much). I followed confirmed town-Spyre (reasoning behind the UA and meta behind the UA) that game and I'll follow him here while throwing out my own opinions (shattered and raj should die). I fully intend to follow and help Spyre here whether or not he decides to put me in the alliance. It frankly doesn't matter to me as I know how powerful it is and how good it is for the town.

That's why I'm not raising too much of an issue about dram being wagoned despite slightly conflicting meta reads of our two heads. However, I'm sure that both VP and I agree that if dram is town he'll show it well enough; and if he's scum then he deserves to be wagoned. Splitting the town doesn't help; and these long of deadlines are insane. 21 pages and still almost 4 weeks til deadline? No.

@inHim: best thing you've done all day.
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by easjo682 »

Look, Easjo. I MEANT for that statement to be a simile. If you have a reason to not believe me, please, tell me what that is.
I know you meant for it to be a simile. All I was trying to say that it wasn't a simile, just like an apple isn't a legume.(thats not a simile either)
I was trying to say that what you understand to be a simile is wrong

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by Sucrose »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Chronopie wrote:Backtracking when called out on a vote that you made for no good reason. Scumminess +2.
QFT
I’m going to disagree here. I think Shattered’s Jack vote in post #460 is so nonsensical that it really is more likely to be a mistake than backtracking.

I’m on the fence with Jack, though I absolutely refuse to believe that he’s a jester.

Since a Rsjwhateverfreak wagon doesn’t look like it’s going to get off the ground,
Unvote, Vote: Chronopie

I still don’t understand why he claimed, and he's been dropping scummy posts all over the place.
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Deer »

Merkabah wrote: You're just angry that you're not town. Spyre suggesting a UA is the most important thing to happen to this game. I (amished) saw it win a bastard game (with ani's shooting) essentially on it's own. I'm going to go with it as that game was the easiest win I've ever had cause I didn't do a damn thing that whole game (pretty much). I followed confirmed town-Spyre (reasoning behind the UA and meta behind the UA) that game and I'll follow him here while throwing out my own opinions (shattered and raj should die). I fully intend to follow and help Spyre here whether or not he decides to put me in the alliance. It frankly doesn't matter to me as I know how powerful it is and how good it is for the town.
That's not what I'm saying. In your game, you said yourself you followed "confirmed-town Spyre" - you realize here, Spyre is not confirmed town. If Spyre ends up being scum, we lose this game. That type of thinking is dangerous.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Jack's recent post make me go "Oh wait no"

unvote

Suitable alternative wagon will be found
green shirt thursdays
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

easjo682 wrote:@jack, just because you have the word 'like' in a sentence does not equal a simile.

also on the 'jack is jester' thing
its ludicrous.
Why? Please be patient with me. I ask honestly.
Deer wrote:Long day today. Let's see what I missed...

Is it
possible
that Jack is a jester? Yes or no, please. (Additional explication welcome, but I do want either a 'yes' or a 'no'.)
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

No.
green shirt thursdays
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 7:24 pm

Post by Deer »

No.

Also, Reck, how did this post make you go "oh wait, no"
JackALope2323 wrote:8|

I hate my life, so much right now.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Seems earnest.
green shirt thursdays
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by Deer »

SV, is the whole pushing of the jester possibility in any way related to the news you had to to tell us earlier in the game?
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 9:06 pm

Nope.

For those of you rejecting, out of hand, the
possibility
of the existence of a jester (or jester-like creature), can you give some reasoning?

JackALope2323
JackALope2323
Goon
JackALope2323
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 1:10 am

Post by JackALope2323 »

I'll admit, as much as I like people getting off my wagon, the speed at which they're doing it and the lack of reasoning a lot of them are giving (Gut-tells and me seeming earnest give me town points?) is a bit suspicious.

That being said, If anybody has any in-depth reasoning as to why they believe I'm town (Or at least not scum, or not deserving of a lynch, or whatever.)

Also, I like 516.

While I personally don't think there are Jesters, I think there is certainly the possibility that there MIGHT be Jesters. In a closed set-up like this, denying the existence of any role type is close minded and could very well lead to a town-loss.

@Merk: What is this whole thing you're doing with Spyre? It's very confusing.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 2:51 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

To those getting caught up on Jesterhood: don't.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 3:53 am

Post by dramonic »

SpyreX wrote:
Fate wrote:Vote's stayin on Jack. Interested in hearing why Spy thinks he is more and more town (just because of the whole random lynch all lurkers battle cry out of nowhere?)
Its the style of madness. He actually
believes
what he is saying.

That said, give me dramonic today and if dram isn't scum I'd acquiesce tomorrow.
SpyreX, I've yet to hear a reason why you are so eager to bathe in my visceraes.

Jack's last post sounds more like exasperated town than scum.
Fate is as peculiar as he is when town (and I've yet to see scumfate, so...)
Economy is boring
I,d vote deer, but after MiM I'm not so sure...

@Inhim: Any reason barring "contribute or die"?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 4:17 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

@Inhim: Any reason barring "contribute or die"?
Well, I'd
rather
lynch Nightson or Merkabah, but lack others' votes. You're probably on equal footing with Deer. Comparing you and Deer, there seems to be more passion against you than I have against Deer.
Show

:

Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 4:35 am

Post by Deer »

inhim, what case do you have against me besides me acting like an idiot and taking people too seriously early in the game?
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 5:34 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Deer wrote:inhim, what case do you have against me besides me acting like an idiot and taking people too seriously early in the game?
Well... um...

:?
Show

:

Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 6:58 am

inHimshallibe wrote:To those getting caught up on Jesterhood: don't.
This is so frustrating.

I keep hearing this general consensus, with
no reasoning behind it.

That alarms me.

I have to say, I have seen a recent game on this site with a Jester. (Now I have to look for it. Honestly no idea where to start, but I'll find it.)

This is a game of reasoning. I feel like the hysterical bitch running around, the only one not knowing the Big Secret. And it's pissing me off.

ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 8:58 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Ok to start off, Jackalope is getting a bad rap that he doesn't necessarily deserve, due to the voting-himself and also due to Deer's 'attack' against him for appearing too town. I have already explained that I think Jackalope's goodposting is in fact just that, and my vote on Jack was to see who else voted on him.

chrono voted on Jackalope too, parroting the reasoning that I parroted from Deer. crypto (and xReckx apparently) seems after that to think chrono is town, but the whole chronopie-claim thing is old hat and obviously doesn't apply here. Get with it, guys.

I still haven't checked chrono off my scumlist.

easjo682's is almost pure IIoA, with a few opinions thrown in, but precious little actual scumhunting.

sucrose's points in 315 about xRx are good, and I doubt that xRx is any kind of SK role due to WIFOM/probability/insert-other-logical-fallacies-here. perhaps a werewolf or some other kind of scum (if there are any other kinds), but probably not SK.
Nightson wrote:I got up out of bed to post this because I finally hit on why Chrono's claim seemed so scummy to me.

Chrono was by his implication thinking that Crypto was either joking or a day-killing serial killer.

In neither scenario is claiming justified from a townie, I mean if he had thought crypto was a day killing vig it would have been a lot less scummy. It was either a panicked town reaction, panicked scum reaction or a calculated scum move and it just doesn't read like panicked town.

And later on, since I guess I'm building a case at this point, he said
When I flip, take a good hard look at this cat
which is one of those omgus things scum tend to say so much more often then town.
You definitely sound like you're reading too much into things. If I'm not mistaken, that was just a joke carried over from the RVS that went too far and is still being beaten like a dead horse. You sir, are prickling my scumdar; that is to say, thou dost appeareth rather scummy.

And you get absolutely no brownie points for getting out of bed just to post that. AtE fail.
Lowell wrote:He self-votes, brings up jesters, then tries to trivialize both after being called on it? Something about jack makes people think he's town? Really?
This post reeks like scum trying to take advantage of a discussion that is already happening (relevant, or not), and tweaking it just enough to get people to want to vote for someone who is not scum, hoping for a mislynch or at least a mass amount of misdirection and distraction, all without coming into the open enough to steal any of the spotlight.
xRECKONERx wrote:Kise is teh smurtz.

Seriously though. I need to do moar analysis buuuut I just got God of War III so lol that
Seriously though. You need to do moar fluff. Serious ReaperCharlie is serious.
Merkabah wrote:
Chrono wrote:@Merk: I claimed my role after, what I now see to be, a Fake Day-kill post from Crypto, Who had just commented that there was some truth to Reck's SK claim.
Which was also the source what the semi-joke/semi-panic post of 'What? you're actually a Day-killing SK?'
Well, actually you claimed after we voted for you. In that same post you said you didn't know "wtf" Crypto was talking about.

Now, Amished and I were discussing tonight whether or not you as a townie would actually claim your role if you really thought crypto shot you. The first thing that is a real issue here is that crypto never actually said in thread he was going to daykill you. He weakly implied it, but never said it. So, that being the case and you thinking he's Daykill-SK (as you did), why would your immediate reaction be to claim? Wouldn't the more relevant choice be to push his lynch as a scum player?

But let's look beyond that for second. The question is if claiming would be a town reaction in that situation. Merkabah doesn't think so. We think that he would be much more likely to argue how obviously townie he is and push cryptoscum lynch. In iso 3, Chrono implies belief in Reck being a day-vig, so he really has no reason to think crypto is a town vig who offed him at that point. The point is that him claiming just doesn't make sense as a townie reaction there.

To add further confusion to the matter, the next serious thing Chrono does is OMGUS us when we push his lynch. This is opposed to lynching someone he thought was a Daykilling SK or at the very least was attempting to trick him. None of this is a townie mentality.
This is goodposting.

And I would say I agree with Merk on this one, except for the fact that it's an easy newbie error to make. Perhaps Chronopie's past games have led him to believe that claiming was the only option; or at least that it was the better one. I mean, come on. How often does a guy at L-1 have enough town points to put someone else on the chopping block instead of himself? It's not that likely.
Merkabah wrote:
crypto wrote:If Chrono is scum then why does he go out of his way to claim VT as opposed to a power role, let alone after he seems to think he is dead?
Because he didn't have access to a powerrole PM. Additionally, I contest that he didn't even think he was dead. He just wanted to get attention off of him.
Claiming VT is a great way of decreasing attention on yourself. If I were scum, I would only claim a PR if I was in imminent danger of death and the only way I would be able to get people off my back was to let them know I was their last hope to win. Otherwise, I would almost invariably claim VT like Chrono did, because otherwise he'd have to prove his role or be lynched (among other reasons).
SpyreX wrote:Fate is probably town.
Why, Spyrex?
inHimshallIbe, this question is also directed at you.
crypto wrote:
Sucrose wrote:Only a stupid, stupid scum would actually think he could get a lynch out of an RVS wagon, though.
I'm vaguely insulted.
:P
SpyreX wrote:@Merk:
Chrono is a very visceral call. Its just the way everything adds together leaning far on the side of "Town making a set of odd moves" versus "Scum pretending to make a set of odd moves".
That's a very interesting way to look at it. I didn't think of it like that before. If Chronopie is scum and is doing that, bravo to him for making you think that. But you and Merk are both giving Chronopie a little too much credit. He doesn't appear to exhibit that kind of sophisticated outguessing (insert WIFOM here).
ZazieR wrote:Players that are on my lynch-list:
Deer
Deer? Why? I have a town read on him.
ZazieR wrote:Lesser:
And possibly Reaper
Me? Why me? Any reason in particular, or just a vague gut feeling because of my semi(?)-serious fake(?)-claim.

The robot in me thinks you're trying to help out and foster discussion, but the human in me distrusts you and thinks you're just trying to make a list like everyone else is so that we will think you're more town. In English: IGMEOY

@ Kise's anger and subsequent sheepishness about Goat's misrep: LOL
xRECKONERx wrote:
Lowell wrote:Someone remind me why anyone cares about Goat.
Lowell, stop being fucking lazy.
Ummm...

But yeah, you too, Lowell.
Sucrose wrote:
easjo682 wrote: so if I get this right, you thought reck was joking when the SK comment appeared, then some people started taking it seriously, reck told them it was a joke so now you think reck is lying?
correct me if I'm wrong.
Let me clarify, I'm a fairly inexperienced player, Reck isn't. I initially thought it was just a joke, but so many people jumped on it that I think it's obvious Reck knew how people were going to react and wanted people to react.
The whole thing was obviously a gambit.
OR; it's just the way Reck plays. Which I don't like too much either. This doesn't necessarily mean he's scum.

But don't rule out the gambit ;) I've seen him make some decent ones (not good, but decent).
Sucrose wrote:
Kise wrote:Also, crypto, just so you know: That Chrono trick doesn't work any more. It was done in another game, and attempted in an ongoing game I'm in with Chrono, but even here I wouldn't think it still works... Chrono knows not to freak out as scum if he thinks he's dead. Better yet, Fate of all players should know this best.
If Chrono knows not to freak out as scum, why did he freak out as town? I can't quite wrap my head around why Chrono claimed if he thought he was about to die and flip.
This. No weight can be placed on chrono's claim, because that trick has been tried on him before and he (as either scum or town) would have been coached (or more likely figured out himself) how to respond to that sort of thing in the future. Just like Jackalope's self-vote and super-townie behavior, and Goat's supposed 'misrep' of Kise, people are putting way too much weight on this. These things have been beaten to death by now. Start searching elsewhere, beginning with things like this:
JackALope2323 wrote:@ Raj: My vote was only in RVS. I.E. Where votes don't mean anything.

xRx's asshattery extended well past the RVS.
That is an alley worth pursuing imo. Nobody has said much about Reck other than that he is trying his darnedest to fluff his way through Day 1.
Merkabah wrote:@inHim: I don't ignore much of anything. If there's "suspicion" towards me, I want to know why so that I can argue against it. If there's a bad reason, then it falls back on you (thereby limiting scum that attack me); but if there's a good reason, then town can show their own logic (which scum have a hard time fabricating). Therefore: what did you see that was "scummy" about me/us?
More goodposting. I was put off a little by Merk in the beginning but I am beginning to come around to them.
JackALope2323 wrote:[Chrono's] spamming prevents us from scumhunting. All it does is confuse the town. His ambiguous statements about whether he and xRx are SK buddies or whatever the hell he was talking about for the first ten pages confuses the town. When the town is confused, we cannot scumhunt effectively.

Understandable?
Though I agree with you on this, I would also like to point out that expecting nobody to 'spam' is pretty much a lost cause in a large game. Especially when you have players like Crypto and Reck. Chrono should be the least of your worries imo. Don't cross him off your list yet obviously, but don't tie up discussion with multiple posts about him. Thanks.

inHimshallIbe's is goodposting as well.

I agree with you about Nightson and Dry-fit, but I would like to ask you to clarify why you think Merk is scum? Did you feel like he is trying to misrep others?
SpyreX wrote:The only way Fate is scum is if at least one of team "Fate is scum, no vote" is.
So are you saying that none of them are?
SpyreX wrote:...I'm tentatively happy with inHim.
You're happy an inHimlynch? Or you're happy with what he's saying, and you think he's town?
Dry-fit wrote:
Chronopie wrote:The scum hunting is always scum hunting, even if I do aim to miss sometimes.
What scumhunting? You're last three posts have been explaining your claim and meta. There wasn't a whole lot of scumhunting before that either. You're really skating by.

I don't have a good feeling about this latest string of Jack voters.
QFT on both points. My thoughts exactly about the Jack voters.
Lowell wrote:I don't like that shattered needs so much justification to join the jack-wagon, unless he knows something is up.

Dont' see the case on deer.
Your continued lack of posting actual content is noted.

...and WTF is this SpyreX/Crypto/Fate alliance?? But I agree with merk about wanting to follow it even if I'm not 'in' it, cause it'll likely help me win :P
animorpherv1 wrote:
SpyreX wrote:OHHHH I see. This happens a lot. You just misspelled dramonic.

Just try it again. It'll work better I promise.
I don't get it.
LMAO at this exchange. *facepalm*

Reading the final few pages of the post up until now has made me more suspicious of crypto. Thanks in part to Sucrose's and a few other things.

Reading makes me believe even moreso that Jack is town.

Yes, I realize that I've left dramonic and TheGoat out of this post. I will come back and talk about them later. Someone remind me.

As for me, here are my reads:

I'm leaning town on Deer, Jackalope, Dry-fit, Merk, and SpyreX.

xRx is just a fluffer at this point. Moar reel stuf plz

I have scum reads on Nightson, Fate and Lowell. Shattered Viewpoint seems more town after post 523 but he's still on my list.

All of that said though, I'm still gonna lay down the OMGUS vote on Nightson though, for being a jerk reporting my happy scumday PM to the mod. IN ADDITION to reasons everyone else has provided.
Vote: Nightson

But I would be fine with a lynch on Fate, xRx, Lowell, or lukepukeduke too. I haven't written off Shattered Viewpoint either.

Also, @inHim: here is your chance. Now that you've got my vote, go ahead and post more of a case on Nightson, and I'll see if it's legit.

@ SpyreX: Who do you think is likely to be scum, but who is unlikely to be lynched today?
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê