Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Fate »

Chrono is the closest thing we have to confirmed town (read the false VCs and him thinking he was hammered).

Soras is maybetown especially the way Toon Fighter defended him (scum defending major town wagon). He loses town points everyday, though.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Diacria
Diacria
Goon
Diacria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Diacria »

OK
7 - Toon Fighter: (DeathSauce, horrordude0215, RedCoyote, SpyreX, Fate, don_johnson, bv310)
4- sorasgoof: (Knight of Cydonia, Drives, Nachomamma8, Chronopie)

8 - Toon Fighter: (DeathSauce, horrordude0215, RedCoyote, SpyreX, don_johnson, Toon Fighter, sorasgoof, Kise)
4 - horrordude0215: (Nachomamma8, ReaperCharlie, Chronopie, Fate)
KoC is scum.
Is Nacho scum too?
9 - Chronopie: (Toon Fighter, Fate, RedCoyote, xRECKONERx, DeathSauce, SpyreX, horrordude0215, don_johnson, ReaperCharlie)
Minus the town people and known scum...
Reck, Deathsauce, Horror, (DJ?).
Probably 2 scum in those.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Fate »

Since we know who you are you can start making those pretty town lists now.

That's what I planned on typing when I saw you had posted again. Thanks for pleasing me with some good ole wagon analysis.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Fate »

4 - horrordude0215: (Nachomamma8, ReaperCharlie, Chronopie, Fate)

Hell Nacho just might be scum since RC, Chrono and me are town....

But he's hardbussing KoC so it is ok.

NICE DISTANCIN NACHO
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

So I broke my coccyx. I'm going to the hospital tomorrow for x-rays, etc. I'll try to iso both KoC and SV tomorrow and get a better feel. Sorry for being behind this game.
green shirt thursdays
Diacria
Diacria
Goon
Diacria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Diacria »

Fate wrote: Since we know who you are you can start making those pretty town lists now.
HAVEN'T READ/SEEN ENOUGH. LIST TOO SHORT RIGHT NOW(UNDER 50%).
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 2:05 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Fate 856 wrote:Who the hell is WingsOwisdom? Did he replace someone or has he always been non-existant?
Replaced MehPlusRawr.

---
DS 869 wrote:My alternate choice for a lynch is Soras.

Toon had 12 posts, 2 were a double-post, and one was early RVS. That leaves 10.

2 of those (20%) were defending Soras. Also claimed doc survives night (admittedly has WIFOM problems.)
Let me ask you something, DS. Do you think sora is just making his role/flavor up, he's actually a Big Daddy that is scum, is a scum Doctor, or is some mixture of any of these?

---
Dia 877 wrote:
9 - Chronopie: (Toon Fighter, Fate, RedCoyote, xRECKONERx, DeathSauce, SpyreX, horrordude0215, don_johnson, ReaperCharlie)
Minus the town people and known scum...
Reck, Deathsauce, Horror, (DJ?).
Probably 2 scum in those.
Are you labeling RECKONER as known scum or town here?

I would say, of that wagon, RECKONER is probably most likely to flip scum though. This alone is good enough reason to
unvote
and
vote: xRECKONERx

I'm going back and forth on sora though. I keep having these realizations. My latest one being that he could just be making all of this up.

I really want to hear more from Spyrex though. I feel like he's got something to tell us.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 2:11 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Also, bv310 has absolutely got to make a real post. I understand computer issues, but it is also convenient for him that he's having this much trouble staying active in a time that, I think, is not very good for him.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 2:40 am

Post by Fate »

Whoa whoa whoa RC, what? TOON FIGHTA was the scum on the Chrono wagon. xRECKx can still be town unless you have some reason for two scum to be on that lynch.

What I mean to say is,
WHOA WHOA DON'T UNVOTE KOC WE'RE ONTO SOMETHING HERE.
Diacria
Diacria
Goon
Diacria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 3:02 am

Post by Diacria »

The 4 guys I have listed there are NOT TOWN people.
Fate wrote:Whoa whoa whoa RC, what? TOON FIGHTA was the scum on the Chrono wagon. xRECKx can still be town unless you have some reason for two scum to be on that lynch.
Mark my words there were 3.
Diacria
Diacria
Goon
Diacria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 3:05 am

Post by Diacria »

Red wrote:Also, bv310 has absolutely got to make a real post.
BV hasn't been posting for a while????
Then he's scum too.
Diacria
Diacria
Goon
Diacria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 3:06 am

Post by Diacria »

Yeah. Late busser's on Toon's lynch. Probably 2.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 4:26 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

lol @ RedCoyote
green shirt thursdays
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 5:15 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Diacria wrote:Yeah. Late busser's on Toon's lynch. Probably 2.
I agree that this is a possibility. I think anyone that voted Toon after he self-voted is potential maybescum. Especially Kise with his bizarro question asking "right?"
RedCoyote wrote: Let me ask you something, DS. Do you think sora is just making his role/flavor up, he's actually a Big Daddy that is scum, is a scum Doctor, or is some mixture of any of these?
I replaced into this game not knowing much about Rapture. I've read the Bioshock wiki and there is some ambiguity about the Big Daddy role. I read it again this morning and it seems like Big Daddies only protect a certain role, but soras claims he can protect anyone. So I guess at this point I see soras as probably pro-town but possibly lying about the extent of his role.
SpyreX wrote:I'm not seeing a dead KoC.

Deathsauce what are your thoughts about the above wagon?
I need to look into KoC/Nacho some more, I'll try to get to that today
Spyrex wrote:Additionally: how in the ass does saying what reck did constitute a derail? See, I've only rarely seen scum pull that stunt - the difference is I being an awesome believe in giving people what they want and if they want to be lynched you lynch them.
Look at page 31. Reckoner goes from "Holy shit let's lynch this scumbag" to "unvote" based only on a self-vote. See, I agree with you - lynch them if that's what they want. Reck's action was an attempt to derail based on game meta.

Now let's look even closer at page 31, it really is an amazing page. Look at the scum accusations from Reaper against Reck, and Reck's responses. Then let's remember who got NK'ed.

In conclusion, gogogo Reck wagon!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 5:19 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

You guys are silly. If you're seriously going to misconstrue what I did as "attempting to derail the wagon based on game meta"... we need idiot filters on this site.

I'm fairly certain you won't get traction for this wagon because it's a really, really fucking stupid one that's based on bullshit reasoning. Why, as scum, would I
not
bus my partner and risk putting myself in a position like this? What I did was honest second-guessing as town. Go ahead and look at my entire history of games if you want - there has NEVER been a self-vote that lead to a scum lynch, EVER, until this game.

Of course, you won't do that, because you're happier sitting there on your weak-ass wagon and championing my lynch.
green shirt thursdays
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 5:45 am

Post by DeathSauce »

^AtE

It might be a weak-ass wagon, but it has nice shiny bits and room for 10.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 5:59 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

AtE isn't inherently scummy fyi
green shirt thursdays
WingsOWisdom
WingsOWisdom
Goon
WingsOWisdom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by WingsOWisdom »

Oh Jeez, I've seriously been slacking. Should be properly caught up this evening, though.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm surprised xRECKx hasn't shrugged off this wagon and is using WIFOM instead...

Meh. Still want KoC dead.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: KoC

RC... I'm so proud.

@Diacria: Sora is a claimed Big Daddy Doctor outed Day 1, KoC is scummy scum and you should vote for him now, we wagoned Chrono (who was fake-hammered), Sora, don, and then toon for the scum lynch.
I'm still patiently waiting for you to actually provide a case as to why I'm scum. Until that time, Nacho, you may as well not exist with contentless posting and your constant refusal to back up your vote with any reasoning.
This proved to be dumb lol
Nacho wrote:Sorry, that was so hypocritical that I had to make sure that I read that correctly... You just accused ME of contentless posting? You, who spent 10 posts bitching about my failure to provide a case on you but didn't really feel like providing a case on anyone else. You, who kept your vote on an UNCOUNTERCLAIMED DOCTOR most of yesterday because the claim sounded wrong. You, who failed to comment AT ALL about the wagon yesterday that lynched scum aside from saying that you were "ambivalent" about the lynch. You, whose 57 posts contain all of about 5 content-filled ones. You, who've been using my refusal to state a case on you as an excuse TO ACTIVELY LURK THE WHOLE DAMN GAME, actually have the nerve to say that my posts lack content? You know, you're probably the most ballsy scum I've played yet. Not smart, but definitely ballsy.
Very strong case
KoC wrote:Sorry, that was so hypocritical that I had to make sure that I read that correctly... You just accused ME of contentless posting? You, who spent 10 posts bitching about my failure to provide a case on you but didn't really feel like providing a case on anyone else. I provided a decent case on soras yesterday, actually. You, who kept your vote on an UNCOUNTERCLAIMED DOCTOR most of yesterday because the claim sounded wrong. Not being counterclaimed =/= guaranteed 100% town. This isn't an open setup. And I still don't like the claim. You, who failed to comment AT ALL about the wagon yesterday that lynched scum aside from saying that you were "ambivalent" about the lynch. Well, excuuuuuuse me for sticking with my main FoS. You, whose 57 posts contain all of about 5 content-filled ones. You, who've been using my refusal to state a case on you as an excuse TO ACTIVELY LURK THE WHOLE DAMN GAME, actually have the nerve to say that my posts lack content? So because you're using "ZOMG ACTIVE LURK" on me, that gives you an excuse to not post a case? lolwat. I should also point out that for most of the end of Day 1, I was organising my Large Theme I'm modding. That takes a certain amount of concentration. You know, you're probably the most ballsy scum I've played yet. Not smart, but definitely ballsy. Not scum either. And I like that you're resorting to insulting my intelligence now.
Weak countercase
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Knights of Cydonia wrote: I provided a decent case on soras yesterday, actually.
Knights of Cydonia wrote: Bandwagoning is a much more overt scum tell, is being committed (apparently) by two other players, and yet soras is focusing on what may or may not be misrep. It's poor play. Is poor play necessarily scummy? No. Is it scummy that he continues to push it despite people pointing out that worse offences have been committed, and he has acknowledged them but continued to tunnel? Yes.

Is this your idea of a case good enough to lynch an uncounterclaimed doctor?

Knights of Cydonia wrote: Not being counterclaimed =/= guaranteed 100% town. This isn't an open setup. And I still don't like the claim.
Just because he's not 100% guaranteed town doesn't mean he's not a horrible lynch. And you don't like the claim solely based on flavor, from what I understand. In other words, you're willing to lynch a claimed doctor because you don't agree with the flavor...?
Knight of Cydonia wrote: Well, excuuuuuuse me for sticking with my main FoS.
...for sticking with your main FoS and refusing to comment on anything else.. That's called TUNNELING, you know. And tunneling is a powerful scumtell in a LARGE THEME, where you should have more than two suspects >.>
Knights of Cydonia wrote: So because you're using "ZOMG ACTIVE LURK" on me, that gives you an excuse to not post a case? lolwat. I should also point out that for most of the end of Day 1, I was organising my Large Theme I'm modding. That takes a certain amount of concentration.
I've posted cases in this game. I've commented on major bandwagons without being prodded, and I've found suspects all my own. And I honestly could care less about how busy you've been; the point is, you haven't been providing any content whatsoever. And still, you have the nerve to accuse me of not providing content.
Knights of Cydonia wrote: Not scum either. And I like that you're resorting to insulting my intelligence now.
If you were offended, I'm sorry.
Knights of Cydonia wrote: The problem with Nacho's "case" is that it's all based on stuff that occurred (or didn't occur) long after his initial "ZOMG KoC is scum get him I'll giev case later kthxbai" crap. Basing a vote you initially made at the very start of Day 1 on stuff that happened much later doesn't work.
I don't get the point of this. Is your defense to all of this "it doesn't count cuz I did scummy stuff after you voted me"?
Very strong counter counter case
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Wow, talk about an epic bandwagon right there.
Nacho wrote: I don't get the point of this. Is your defense to all of this "it doesn't count cuz I did scummy stuff after you voted me"?
No. My point is, you're pushing a wagon where you initially promised to provide a case very early on Day 1, based on stuff that you're interpreting as scummy from much later. Your case to back up a vote from page 4-5ish cannot be based on actions from page 20.
VERY weak counter counter counter case
You only respond to one of his many points and that doesn't matter. On page 4-5 he doesn't have to provide a case. The fact that you are defensive about that makes you scummier. That is a very weak defense.

Let it also be noted that I dislike the following things:
Nacho dropping his Horrordude case for this one suddenly
Deathsauce's misguided, but not really scummy, tunneling of Reck
ReaperCharlie's case put forth on Reck, then all of a sudden dying
Reck leading a wagon on DJ then dropping it
Reck's seemingly uninterestedness in the game today
Bv being on the first Toon Fighter wagon, but not the second
Kise's bandwagoning on the ToonFighter lynch (since he wasn't on the first one)

I do find the following town:
Dicaria
Soras
Chrono
Fate
DeathSauce
RedCoyote
Either Nacho or KoC (one is scum, one is town)

FoS: Kise, Bv, Reck
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

EBWOP:
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

CryMeARiver wrote:
This isn't MafiaPoetry, you know. >_>

RECKONER, I have a feeling you're feeling exactly how I did when you guys were attacking me. Hurts, doesn't it? Feels like an absolute bullshit case is being pushed on you, right? Yeah.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

sorasgoof wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
This isn't MafiaPoetry, you know. >_>

RECKONER, I have a feeling you're feeling exactly how I did when you guys were attacking me. Hurts, doesn't it? Feels like an absolute bullshit case is being pushed on you, right? Yeah.
Just because you didn't pass English class doesn't mean you have to bag on other people. <_>
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

CMAR: until you come up with anything more than "Nacho is strong, KoC is weak" I can't really refute any of the
excellent
points you've put forward. ¬_¬

However:
You only respond to one of his many points and that doesn't matter. On page 4-5 he doesn't have to provide a case. The fact that you are defensive about that makes you scummier. That is a very weak defense.
So he's allowed to call me out, AFTER the RVS, as scum, vote me and try and drum up a bandwagon on the promise of a case, and then not provide one until the start of Day 2? And his case is basically that I've not provided enough content, when any decent meta read of me would tell you that I rarely post huge amounts of content in any game?

Mod: Votecount, please?
Let's viddy how far this grahzny wagon has gotten me to the gallows, shall we, droogs?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”