Werewolf: Wisborg Asylum: GAME OVER, Innocents Win.

Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

THERE IS A POINT WHERE THIS NEEDS TO STOP

AND WE'VE CLEARLY REACHED IT.
JackALope2323
JackALope2323
Goon
JackALope2323
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by JackALope2323 »

SEE.

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN.

CHRIST.

Anyways, is anybody willing to explain to me why SV is scum yet? I've asked this question like, ten times, and nobody's answered me.
Never whistle while you're pissing.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by Fate »

Hey Jack,.... damn where's that Dodge image from Crypto?

I'll have to improvise:
DODGE
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by The Goat »

Reading, catching up.
ZazieR wrote:
The start of page 17 is interesting.
First Goaty, why did you wait with your vote?
Total wait time from scumread to vote = 6 minutes. I went back and reread Jack's previous few posts.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Fate »

@Jack
Uhm, questions like who they suspect and why as example?
You are the one who's expecting more information. Some players just lurk and barely post. Do you really think they will change because you're asking them to post more? And in case you didn't know, Lynch All Lurkers doesn't get applied much. And if you try, you better pick somebody who's not being replaced at that point. I don't even understand why you did (And I hope somebody asked why you did, otherwise I'm asking it now)
One question (And yes, it's serious): Why is lurking anti-town to you?
Also, there are crazy mods around here who come up with roles you can't even dream off. Because you think it's unlikely to exist, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
QUOTED FOR SCUMLOPE.

Also I finally read the last two pages. Maybe rajr is town, meh.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by The Goat »

That SV bandwagon reeks of scum and impatience.

Please note that SV stated early on that he had some info for us...unless that was BS.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

The Goat reeks of scum and impatience.
green shirt thursdays
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

By my count, SV is at L-3.

To me SV bringing up the possibility of a jester after several others had done so is really scummy. It seems like an attitude of "they got away from it, so I can too."

However, I see the possibility of him being town greater than the possibility of dramonic being town. I've seen dram-scum before, and it was much like this. Giving a lot of "I don't find this person scummy," providing no real scumhunting, and bandwagoning. That SV vote is awful.

unvote. Vote: dramonic
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Nightson »

ZazieR wrote: @Nighty
Now you're busy looking at other players, I suggest you read my posts, because some contain questions posed at you which are still unanswered.
I looked back. I talked about Chrono, Kise and Jack. If you wanted more then that, well that's unfortunate.

I case you're curious Chrono is still the person I'd most like to see lynched today, it just doesn't seem to be going to happen.
ZazieR wrote:
Nighty wrote:Personally, I thought it was a dick move to warn you like that in thread when a pm would have done just as well.
So what's the difference to you?
Public admonishment has a vastly different social effect that a private one?
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
JackALope2323
JackALope2323
Goon
JackALope2323
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by JackALope2323 »

GOD DAMNIT FATE.

I ANSWERED THAT BACK AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE 25, AND YOU KNOW IT.

I AM SO SICK OF YOUR BULLSHIT, I SWEAR.

[/raeg]

(I will note, however, that I would like anybody pulling of the SV bandwagon at this point to have good reason as to why they are, especially if they've been on it for a while or have been an advocate of SV's lynch for any amount of time.)
Never whistle while you're pissing.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Kise »

I am attending to my final exams & essays this week. After my classes Monday, I will try to get involved here.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by Deer »

Merkabah wrote:
Deer wrote:dear merkabah/inhim/others:

could anyone point me to something you find scummy about me that isn't me taking crypto/reck's early-game moves way too seriously? or explain why you find that scummy rather than finding it just dumb play? thanks.

love, deer
You would classify your own play as dumb?
taking that claim seriously, yes, I would call that dumb. I don't think my recent play has been, though.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ok.

Follow me here:

Someone needs to die.

Soon.

Or else.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by Sucrose »

Zaz wrote: @Sucrose
Sucrose are you even paying attention? In post 315 you're stating your reason of voting RFreak. Yet, RFreak voted xRECKx before his SK claim. So what's up with that?
Also, why aren't you questioning those who didn't like xRECKx's claim?
Sorry, didn't see this the first time. Yeah, I'll be honest, I didn't notice RFreak was on Reck's case before the SK claim. I still thought his reasons for wanting to lynch Reck were bad. He stuck out to me. Others were on Reck's wagon at the time, but they seemed more genuine, and most of them jumped off once the reasons against it had been stated.
rajrhcpfreak wrote: last note on sucrose, i think she is scum though and though. but as we have seen people have given her a pass, probably because of the little pink thing under her avatar. im just taking notes and observing it for future reference for when i have more evidence to lynch her.
Yeah, I’m sure that’s it, I’m scummy as hell, but the other players are just ignoring it because I’m female and they’re all internet white knights. Die please.

Vote: Dramonic.
We’re getting down to the wire, and I’d prefer a Dram lynch to a SV lynch.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by Sucrose »

Unvote, Vote: Dramonic, sorry
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by don_johnson »

deadline is june 9. i want day 1 to end as much as anyone, but we are hardly "down to the wire".

unvote, vote: sucrose
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by Sucrose »

don_johnson wrote:deadline is june 9. i want day 1 to end as much as anyone, but we are hardly "down to the wire".

unvote, vote: sucrose
:roll:
You've got to know what I meant. Are we literally down to the wire? No. Are we likely to have a lynch in the next few real-time days? Yes.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by Fate »

JackALope2323 wrote:GOD DAMNIT FATE.

I ANSWERED THAT BACK AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE 25, AND YOU KNOW IT.

I AM SO SICK OF YOUR BULLSHIT, I SWEAR.

[/raeg]

(I will note, however, that I would like anybody pulling of the SV bandwagon at this point to have good reason as to why they are, especially if they've been on it for a while or have been an advocate of SV's lynch for any amount of time.)
I know you answered it. I intentionally pretended that I didn't to incite you further. I keep spewing bullshit apparently but I'm STILL NOT WORTHY OF A VOTE?

But you STILL WON'T THROW A VOTE DOWN ON ME.

YOU ***ING COWARDLY SCUM.

If you're town you seriously need to review your playstyle. It is goddamned horrible to not throw a vote down 30 pages into fucking D1.

@Spyrex: Yup. SV can claim and if he's VT he can die. OR you can bus Jack now.
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

xRECKONERx wrote:The Goat reeks of scum and impatience.
Do you have a post restriction or are you just being an asshole? If the latter, to what end?
JackALope2323 wrote:(I will note, however, that I would like anybody pulling of the SV bandwagon at this point to have good reason as to why they are, especially if they've been on it for a while or have been an advocate of SV's lynch for any amount of time.)
I will note, however, that anyone desiring to get off my wagon should feel free to do so. For any reason, at any time. I am not the scum you're looking for. ::: wavy Jedi hand motions :::

Also, many players in this game are just being bizarre for no apparent reason. This makes my teeth itch.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 8:15 pm

Post by Fate »

Shattered, claim.
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by easjo682 »

okay weekend catch up reading...
(ps happy scum day dramonic)
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
easjo682 wrote:@jack, just because you have the word 'like' in a sentence does not equal a simile.
also on the 'jack is jester' thing
its ludicrous.
Why? Please be patient with me. I ask honestly.
because the best way to deal with jesters is to treat the game like there are none as there is little you can do about jester-behaviour, you can lynch them and movew on to scum hunting, or you can leave them there and risk that their antitown/jester actions aren't due to the fact that they are indeed scum.
also jesters are fairly uncommon in set ups.

Why do people think its likely that there is a jester?

Reck, post 514, is it not possible that scum can also be earnest?
SV wrote:I have to say, I have seen a recent game on this site with a Jester. (Now I have to look for it. Honestly no idea where to start, but I'll find it.)
have you found it?
also how do propose jesters should be dealt with, remebering you don't know that there are any jesters in this game?

Reapercharlie, post 524, I have a feeling alot of players aren't going to read your post...
reaper wrote:sucrose's points in 315 about xRx are good, and I doubt that xRx is any kind of SK role due to WIFOM/probability/insert-other-logical-fallacies-here. perhaps a werewolf or some other kind of scum
(if there are any other kinds)
, but probably not SK.
I don't know why but this part sticks out to me, it comes off as though reaper is trying to distance himself from being scummy, by inserting speculation about scum roles.
The rest of reapercharlies post provides interesting thought and analysis,
though at a couple points he quotes a players read:
ReaperCharlie wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Fate is probably town.
Why, Spyrex?
inHimshallIbe, this question is also directed at you.
ZazieR wrote:Players that are on my lynch-list:
Deer
Deer? Why? I have a town read on him.
ZazieR wrote:Lesser:
And possibly Reaper
Me? Why me? Any reason in particular, or just a vague gut feeling because of my semi(?)-serious fake(?)-claim.

The robot in me thinks you're trying to help out and foster discussion, but the human in me distrusts you and thinks you're just trying to make a list like everyone else is so that we will think you're more town. In English: IGMEOY
reaper asks why of the player though he doesn't state why he himself disagrees.

those are the only things in his post I can find that don't sit well with me, the rest of the post is good insight and overall gives me the opinion that reaper is town

well yup, people didn't read reaper's post.
FOS: everyone who didn't fully read reaper's post

if you are town you should be fine with reading large amounts of text as it gives you more insight as to the players sround you and a better chance of finding scum.
xrx wrote:Did I ever devalue what RC posted? I said I didn't read it - which means I can't value OR devalue it.
so you didn't even try to read it? or even read a little bit of it? thats lazy.

animorph asking for a TR;DR version! man up and read it.
nightson wrote:I was planning on going through all the players and doing a read on them, but I've been letting that desire stop me from posting anything before it, so I'm just going to pretend I never decided to do iso reads on every player.
I don't see why planning to do an ISO read on players prevents you from posting in the mean time, or why you can't take an break from regular posting to specifically do ISO reads if you indeed planned to, just sit down and do it.
animorph wrote:Hi SV, walls may contain lots of info, but I'd rather them be in many smaller posts. Once that happens, I'll read them. If your going to vote someone for not reading a wall, you may as well go ahead, if that's your only reason. You won't get anywhere with it. People are different.
so you will read the EXACT same information if its posted in clumps? what stop you from reading it in one post?

as for the SV bandwagon suddenly cropping up on page 23 and 24 while I get he hasn't done his ISO like he said he would, what about nightson who did the same thing?
do people have more reason for voting SV? because I'm sorry if I missed the boat, but I don't see much condeming material on him

@fate in post 604 you have a bunch of quotes but you dont say who they come from or why you are quoting them

also can people not post in pictures, theres no point, it just fills up space
[i]Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?[/i]

for the most part: [b]V/LA on weekends[/b]
GMT +12 (New Zealand)
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2010 2:38 am

Post by don_johnson »

^^ tl;dr

seriously, this thread is already 30 pages long, do we really need more walls o' text? two things:

1) the only part i noticed is the fos. broad but highly debatable. personally, i think reading is overated.

2) posts that long should contain a vote.

3)
unvote, vote: shatteredviewpoint
let's get that claim. your jedi mind tricks won't work here.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2010 2:40 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

unvote

Shattered, claim. Consider my vote there. I'm too lazy to not check for the chance of an accidental hammer.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2010 3:59 am

Post by dramonic »

Dry-fit wrote:However, I see the possibility of him being town greater than the possibility of dramonic being town. I've seen dram-scum before, and it was much like this.
You'll find if you skid through my games that meta really doesn't work that well on me.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2010 4:44 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

A Vote Count is Not A Contract (But It's Very Very Nice)

Shattered Viewpoint: 10 (Chronopie, Merkabah, animorpherv1, SpyreX, Deer, dramonic, Kise, crypto, Nightson, don_johnson)
dramonic: 4 (Shattered Viewpoint, xRECKONERx, Dry-fit, Sucrose)
JackALope2323: 3 (Lowell, The Goat, Fate)
Nightson: 2 (ReaperCharlie, ZazieR)
easjo682: 1 (My Milked Eek)
xRECKONERx: 1 (rajhcpfreak)

-edit- And if it wasn't obvious, 13 to lynch.

Prodding The Goat and lukepukeduke as you read this. Unless you're reading it several hours after I posted it. In which case they're already prodded. Unless my internet cuts out after this pos-oh you get the damn idea.

My Milked Eek has PM'd me noting that he will be away until tonight/tomorrow morning.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”