horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 8:24 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

CryMeARiver wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Half right, Fate.
So you aren't a PR?
Rolefishing FTL?
It was a joke. He just said that I was scum and he was a PR. Unless he was saying I wasn't scum, but I doubt he would say that.
Calm down and read carefully.
LOL that just shows that I can't understand people's posts when I'm running on 5 hours sleep lol. Sorry about that :oops:
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 9:03 am

Post by SpyreX »

Hi I am a softclaims how are you doing today?

Why wont anyone talk to me?

WHY DONT THEY LIKE ME?

I'm JUST A SOFTCLAIM /CRY

Dingle dangle
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Diacria
Diacria
Goon
Diacria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Diacria »

Can we run up KoC and get him to claim plz?
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Chronopie »

I'd be okay with that. He's at L-2 atm.
Budja wrote:
VotecountKnight of Cydonia (7): Nachomamma8, Fate, SpyreX, Diacria, Chronopie, CryMeARiver, don_johnson
xRECKONERx (2): DeathSauce, xRECKONERx
Diacria (2): sorasgoof, horrordude0215
CryMeARiver (2): RedCoyote, Kise
Not Voting: bv310, WingsOWisdom, Knight of Cydonia

With
alive it will take
to lynch.

Deadline:
1st June
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 11:55 am

Post by DeathSauce »

SpyreX wrote:
for teh lulz.
I am a confused. It was definitely a weekend of madness for me sooo.

Nacho, even if he's WRONG about KoC (which I doubt) is pretty awesomely spacetown.

Deathsauce's inability to ever reference this KoC wagon makes me itchy and hence los ropos if KoC is scum. Its been a while since I've seen the towel-on-head strategem of dealing with a wagon.

I feel like we're flat out missing people. I'd shoot WoW about 2000 times for the "play" this game but he cant be the only one.
Wha? Where are your comments on the Reck wagon? Anyway, I said I'd get to KOC/Nacho and I will.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I gave my comments on that "wagon" - while I lynch people that asked to be lynched I also haven't seen that happen quite a bit and why would you abort the obvious wagon to stand out like a sore thumb?

And I'm well past the point of wanting your comments since, alas, KoC is scum and you are getting powerbombed tomorrow.
Show

Proud member of BaM
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by DeathSauce »

I read KoC in ISO and I'm not buying it. His responses seem rational , at least until the past few days.

Reck blew up w/ two measly votes on him, and expects us to feel sorry for him for breaking his ass. His great defense was a slap with AtE and then tells us that it's not scummy!

And if you powerbomb me tomorrow I will superultrabomb you in return. Times three!

Do the right thing and vote Reck.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

I'll only claim if this utterly benighted town puts me at L-1. And frankly, if you do, I'd sooner you lynch me regardless, because the willingness to sheep with Nacho and Fate is ridiculous.
I NEVER POST CONTENT. IF ANYTHING, YOU SHOULD BE MORE WORRIED IF I AM POSTING WALLS OF TEXT.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Fate »

I NEVER POST CONTENT. IF ANYTHING, YOU SHOULD BE MORE WORRIED IF I AM POSTING WALLS OF TEXT.
This is false, I have meta of the contrary.

Also, lol at the:

"WAAH WAAH THIS FAILTOWN IS LYNCHING ME BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTRIBUTE PROPERLY AS A PR AND AVOID LYNCHINZ."

Go ahead and claim. If it's provable we'll let you live a
little
bit longer.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by SpyreX »

If KoC isn't scum that can be dealt with tomorrow.

However, I'll be doing it from the back of my flying pig.
Show

Proud member of BaM
WingsOWisdom
WingsOWisdom
Goon
WingsOWisdom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by WingsOWisdom »

Who am I kidding, I clearly don't have time for this game. I'm sorry that I've wasted everybody's time pretending that I can be an active participant.

@mod - I'm so sorry, but I'm replacing out.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh lord. With the apparent lack of a vig this game, what is we gonna do with you.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Do the right thing and fuck DeathSauce in the ass.

Oh hey I'm drunk and don't give a shit
green shirt thursdays
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Fate wrote:
This is false, I have meta of the contrary.

Also, lol at the:

"WAAH WAAH THIS FAILTOWN IS LYNCHING ME BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTRIBUTE PROPERLY AS A PR AND AVOID LYNCHINZ."

Go ahead and claim. If it's provable we'll let you live a
little
bit longer.
I take it you're referring to the catch-up posts I do whenever I replace into a game? Different situation.

Claim? Ugh. Fine. Backup Little Sister. Gains all her abilities if one of them dies. Cannot use or own any ADAM.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:43 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I've never played BioShock before... would Little Sister have a backup?
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:57 am

Post by DeathSauce »

SpyreX wrote:If KoC isn't scum that can be dealt with tomorrow.

However, I'll be doing it from the back of my flying pig.
This doesn't convince me, give me
reasons
!
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:58 am

Flavour, if it'll help: Poor parents sent me to Fontaine's Little Sisters' Orphanage, but while I made it through the Little Sister program, I never had the ADAM-processing sea slug implanted because there was too much competition for places.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 4:43 am

Post by RedCoyote »

A Little Sister backup... hmmmm.

Little Sister is almost undoubtedly a role in the game, so I guess, from that perspective, it probably isn't hard to believe that there could be a backup. From a flavor point of view, KoC's post makes sense. I guess the most interesting tidbit is that he cannot use or own ADAM.

There are two ways to look at that. One way is that KoC throws this in there to make it like, "I don't get any ADAM so... don't try to investigate me or anything", which sounds very sneaky. The other way to look at it is Little Sister's really don't use ADAM as far as I know (video game wise), they just collect it. So, it's like, if KoC made it up, that's really a clever thing to make up. I think I take the latter point of view, ultimately.

With one caveat.

KoC, given that you are a Backup Little Sister, and, I'm assuming, you're claiming town, don't you have to believe that a Big Daddy would have to be town? Putting aside whether or not sora is a Big Daddy, wouldn't you think, from your role's perspective, a Big Daddy would have to be a town role?

In other news, RECKONER's increasing hostility is very offputting. Either he's acting out in frustration, or he's pretending to be anger-filled in order to scare off potential voters. His exponential growth in emotional manipulation over what I would say is a relatively soft wagon on him is really telling though. I would urge those voting KoC to seriously consider RECKONER.

As a secondary possibility, bv310 has been given more than ample time to explain himself and give his thoughts on this game. Laptop or no, he would make a good lynch. I probably like Cry a little bit more than I did at the beginning of the day, so I would say RECKONER or bv310 would be the way to go.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 4:44 am

Post by RedCoyote »

A Little Sister backup... hmmmm.

Little Sister is almost undoubtedly a role in the game, so I guess, from that perspective, it probably isn't hard to believe that there could be a backup. From a flavor point of view, KoC's post makes sense. I guess the most interesting tidbit is that he cannot use or own ADAM.

There are two ways to look at that. One way is that KoC throws this in there to make it like, "I don't get any ADAM so... don't try to investigate me or anything", which sounds very sneaky. The other way to look at it is Little Sisters really don't use ADAM as far as I know (video game wise), they just collect it. So, it's like, if KoC made it up, that's really a clever thing to make up. I think I take the latter point of view, ultimately.

With one caveat.

KoC, given that you are a Backup Little Sister, and, I'm assuming, you're claiming town, don't you have to believe that a Big Daddy would have to be town? Putting aside whether or not sora is a Big Daddy, wouldn't you think, from your role's perspective, a Big Daddy would have to be a town role?

In other news, RECKONER's increasing hostility is very offputting. Either he's acting out in frustration, or he's pretending to be anger-filled in order to scare off potential voters. His exponential growth in emotional manipulation over what I would say is a relatively soft wagon on him is really telling though. I would urge those voting KoC to seriously consider RECKONER.

As a secondary possibility, bv310 has been given more than ample time to explain himself and give his thoughts on this game. Laptop or no, he would make a good lynch. I probably like Cry a little bit more than I did at the beginning of the day, so I would say RECKONER or bv310 would be the way to go.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 4:45 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Knight of Cydonia wrote: I take it you're referring to the catch-up posts I do whenever I replace into a game? Different situation.

Claim? Ugh. Fine. Backup Little Sister. Gains all her abilities if one of them dies. Cannot use or own any ADAM.
Never mind, this is a good enough reason. I don't play the game either, but I know from reading the wiki that Little Sisters collect ADAM, therefore a Little Sister that can't have ADAM is inherently false.

unvote. vote: Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 5:09 am

Little Sisters gather ADAM. THey never use it. THe only Little Sister who ever used Adam (Eleanor Lamb) did so because she had the genetic pissing-about that made her a Little Sister reversed.

RC - I believe that a Big Daddy would be a town role.
However, I do not believe a Big Daddy would be a Doctor. There are several types of Big Daddy, but they're all aggressive protectors, not healers.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 5:10 am

Little Sisters collect ADAM from corpses with their big-ass syringes. They never actually own it, they simply return it to Gatherer's Gardens and Sinclair Solutions for processing.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 5:32 am

Post by RedCoyote »

DS, he is telling the truth about the collect thing. If that's all your vote is based on, then it isn't technically correct. I see where you're coming from logically, but KoC seemed careful to use the words "own" and "use" specifically. Little Sisters in the game do not own or use ADAM, as KoC says, they collect it for Gather's Gardens.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 5:50 am

inb4 "not provable, hammer him anyway, never mind that soras' role isn't provable either as far as we know, this is totally different"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 6:12 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I don't understand why the vote count says I'm voting myself.
Fixed
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”