CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

UncertainKitten wrote:Ok, then yes, Pitt is scum because he's not town.
What makes you so sure?
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

I don't know.

Maybe it was
THE FACT HE HAS CLAIMED THIRD PARTY
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

UncertainKitten wrote:I don't know.

Maybe it was
THE FACT HE HAS CLAIMED THIRD PARTY
Sorry, haven't read thru the entire thing gosh!
Vote: Pittbunny
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Why did I say roleblock? Why not, I suppose.

Maybe I just want to give people the idea in their heads that there is no doc. Or maybe there is one. Doesn't matter to me, anyway.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Pittbunny wrote:Why did I say roleblock? Why not, I suppose.

Maybe I just want to give people the idea in their heads that there is no doc. Or maybe there is one. Doesn't matter to me, anyway.
Not even the dignity of a claim this time? :cry:
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

I claimed last time. Isn't that enough?

In shorthand form:
Jesus Christ, Son of the Creator.
Easter Sunday - Shown one-shot lynchrez ability
Unkillable - Cannot be killed except by one specific night-kill ability. [Jack called it. I don't like the idea that I have this ability. Were I not such a crappy player, this role could have done a lot more damage to mafia.].

Gift to town: killer/vig/deathbot of some sort. You heard it here first. For your sake, I hope that person is town. For my sake, mafia.

Holy Smite - New ability. Target 1 player per night, if they are a specific person, they die. Fluff has something to do with enemy to the Lord, which is why I went after llama (thought he might have been Haruhi Suzumiya due to random uplifting dance ability. second god = false god).

I'd bullshit a power about Super Carpentry, but I don't think you want to hear it.
Oh, and I can fakeclaim Yuki Nagato, if that helps any.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Pittbunny wrote:I claimed last time. Isn't that enough?

In shorthand form:
Jesus Christ, Son of the Creator.
Easter Sunday - Shown one-shot lynchrez ability
Unkillable - Cannot be killed except by one specific night-kill ability.
[Jack called it. I don't like the idea that I have this ability. Were I not such a crappy player, this role could have done a lot more damage to mafia.].

Gift to town: killer/vig/deathbot of some sort. You heard it here first. For your sake, I hope that person is town. For my sake, mafia.

Holy Smite - New ability. Target 1 player per night, if they are a specific person, they die. Fluff has something to do with enemy to the Lord, which is why I went after llama (thought he might have been Haruhi Suzumiya due to random uplifting dance ability. second god = false god).

I'd bullshit a power about Super Carpentry, but I don't think you want to hear it.
Oh, and I can fakeclaim Yuki Nagato, if that helps any.
Oh God (excuse the pun :wink: )...Is there a Punctious Pilot or something lol.
Well, if the bolded is true, you shouldn't be worried. See ya tomorrow.
By the way, if you are actually scum, next time, be more helpful to town (or at least act like it) and make up a better fake claim haha.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Shouldn't be worried? I'm getting lynched, foo.

llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

UK:
Quit trying to softly suspect me and actually make a fucking case.
UK:
Why is "you sound fake" an invalid reason to lynch you? Far as I know, scum want to pretend to be town, so sounding fake is a pretty solid scumtell.
Mafia would actually find it harder to get away with, since you aren't railroading a player's thought process with a full case immediately.
Now, If I were SP, I would leave it at that and let you guys try and figure out what the hell I meant. UK, now that she's on the receiving end is no longer in favor of vague accusations. Interesting.

Here's my view on Pitt: He's a third party. We still don't know his win con (wtf man, you could at least take the time to outright say it) He needs to die eventually, but I want to hear his win condition before I decide whether we should lynch him today.
pitt, fucking tell us your win condition already! I asked you a couple times on d1... IIRC you still haven't spit it out.

@CJmiller: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Sorry.

@all:
So yeah, pitt needs to die eventually (again I mean) but at the moment I don't know if it should be today.

Unless I misinterpreted what UK said,
vote: UncertainKitten
. Either scum doesn't like to squirm under false accusations or you were manufacturing a scumtell...

UK:
That's...it boggles the mind that you are somehow manufacturing a scumtell like that.

...And that's apparently a really bad thing to do. I also found something pretty damn funny in the same post...

UK:
Also, you aren't going to lynch me. It's impossible. You MIGHT get my claim but that would be because people on my wagon are pretty across the board boneheads. I'd advise not forcing it to such measures, and actually hunting scum.
"Hell no, I'm not scum and you're a retard for even thinking that, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."
The game. Guess what? You just lost it.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by Jack »

Jack wrote:From the OP:
The town win condition is "You win when pro-town forces are the only ones left.".
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 11:20 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Exactly. I'm a threat; I'm being nice by assuring you that I'm not a direct threat. I don't know how much more detailed you can get other than SURVIVOR for a wincon claim, llama.

And, as you can see, my survivor toolkit is centered on anti-death measures. For me to have a townkill ability would be for me to have lied about at least one of my other abilities (for the sake of having a somewhat balanced role. A hard to kill deathbringer survivor? I unno about that.)

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 11:45 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

I'm a little stunned at how you don't have some sort of revival ability in your PM which makes me think you could be lying, but either way, you
are
a threat to the town and I have a feeling your bandwagon could show scum.

@Taco: I agree with you about UK, but he keeps saying he can't be lynched and I don't feel like today should be a waste of town's only way of weeding out scum: the lynch. With the lack of mafia kill last night, I think we should take advantage of it to try and get any anti-town forces out of the way, especially the known ones.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 4:12 am

@llama: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No.

For one, I
ACTUALLY GAVE A REASON
. CMAR...um...HASN'T :O!

Two, you're scum and should die before the game ends. I'm not and can verify this quite easily, and you're an idiot to even try voting me when I've been softclaiming all game :P.

Yep, Llama's fucking retarded or he's scum. Take your pick guys!

@CMAR: Yes,
she
does keep saying she can't be lynched, but I'm actually beginning to doubt that given the WONDERFUL level of intelligence displayed by one of the most active townies.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 4:42 am

Post by SocioPath »

I don't care to hear a PB wincon.
If PB had originally stated it, and it including "doesn't count as a blablabla" I would have gladly let PB live after the first lynch.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Pittbunny »

SocioPath wrote:I don't care to hear a PB wincon.
If PB had originally stated it, and it including "doesn't count as a blablabla" I would have gladly let PB live after the first lynch.
If you mean some sort of "step out of game when win" win condition, I sadly do not.

Make up half of town and have my target be dead, not that it matters.

@CMAR: You really...don't read, huh. I do have a revival ability; it got used, hence why I'm here. I mean, I know I posted a LOT of worthless crap, but a decent glance-over should have told you that I have this ability. And used it. Are you actually reading to hunt, or not? You've been wishy-washy with your opinions on people ["Oh, I agree about UK, but maybe not today"], and are relying more on other people's opinions (having even asked for them) than your own judgment.

@UK: There's a roleblocker. Mal used IF in regards to my rez ability, not WHEN. Were I roleblocked on N2, logically I would have stayed dead, hence the IF. I can't say that I know if a doc exists or not, but I'm much more inclined to believe it was a roleblocker.

I do believe that that is the extent of my game-studying usefulness. I've given you the interpretations of my role. If you want player opinions, I can offer those as well, having watched the entirety of D2 unfold, but really, I'm at the point where town can Do As You Will.

I wouldn't mind seeing llama get lynched before I do. =P

Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Jack »

CMAR is next-scum.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 10:09 am

@Pitt: You do realize Jack claimed roleblocker, right?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Pittbunny »

To be technical, he claimed one-shot roleblock, which in hindsight would have coincided with my time. My belief still stands, however. One roleblock seems like not enough incentive to use If.

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 10:54 am

Um...it is totally enough incentive to use if. If I were modding ANY possibility you could not revive merits an if.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Fine, but I'm still adhering to that as my justification as to why I said what I said about a roleblock.

Now, meaningless banter about a moot subject with a person on death's door aside, can we talk a bit about Twomz? He wasn't Crono; he was the clone. Assuming names mean at least SOMETHING about given powers (mine sure as hell did), does this mean that he was a bodyguard? Or maybe he'll come back later as Crono?

...that was pointless what-iffing. Next topic.

Jack, why aren't you lumping me with scum? Being one of the key players in my first death, I'm curious as to why you made the discrepancy now. Doesn't matter to me, but I find it interesting.

UK softclaims cop. I'm inclined to believe, and hope that UK finds the doc he's looking for.

CMAR is scum. Lynch him ASAP, but probably after you lynch me.

CJ is third-party. Lynch him third between me, CMAR, and him.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Pittbunny »

I'm wrong about at least one of the three. My numbers don't add up in comparison to the standings. Not sure which, though.

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 11:33 am

Can Pitt die already? I may or may not have softclaimed that role. PLEASE DON'T FUCKING SPECULATE ON IT unless I'm brought to near lynch. Also, did you miss my cute little pink icon since it appears that everyone else has missed yours?

I am very interested in why CJ is third party, and do not outright disagree with your theory. Please elaborate.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Pittbunny »

I speculate because I'm neutral and stand to gain personal satisfaction from instigating while knowing that I am most certainly going to die. Call it morbid entertainment, if you will. You're also on your second? account, and I was too lazy to check that you were female for FL as well. My apologies if I somehow offended you, and I pray for my personal safety that you're not a neo-feminist. =P
Mine's intentional, and for another game. I'm a guy.

CJ continues to vote for me with little reason other than All The Cool Kids Are Doing It. He's yet to post anything significant. He tried to suggest a policy lynch for inactivity despite juicier lynch-targets available. If he's town, he's VI material, and you'd want him dead before end-game. If he's scum, he's doing a really shitty job of hiding, and I'm disinclined to believe he'd make it that easy. That leaves third-party, which fits his disinclination to be proactive. He's been reactive thus far, in that he only does something after the initial notable trigger, and not before. I wouldn't be in shock if he was actually my kill target, and will confirm that I'll try my smite on him if I live the day. Which I won't, but I might as well make any promises I can while I still can.

tl;dr CJ's play thus far doesn't make much sense for either extreme [Good/Evil]. More plausible to be a neutral.

Out of 12, I assume 2 scum 1 cult 2 neutral 7 town.
Am I justified in assuming that there should only be one scum left? I don't play many 12ers, but I would assume that the second evil faction would balance the extra players.

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 12:12 pm

Neo-feminist comment: Was for a while, not as much now. Mostly just passive agressive and such.

I've been saying CJ is a VI. Also, too scummy to be scum is a fallacy. Your third party reasoning is not as exciting as I hoped. Ah well.

I think you are right we are looking for one more mafioso.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Well, it's hard to work with nothing but short posts that are mainly bolded votetext. Yes, too scummy is a fallacy. I consider CJ not to be the type to be the gambit that breaks that fallacy.

Anyway, if you kill said mafioso and the game doesn't end, that simply means that there is another non-town player. Lynch/Kill any of the three I listed (including myself) and I'm pretty confident that you'll hit a non-town. I know myself to be perfectly correct in that statement for 1/3. xP

Oh, right. The bit about me getting new abilities was a half-lie. I'm restricted in some way should my adversary be alive [based on fluff]. I assume this applies to my adversary as well, so a double knockout would be in town's favor.

Anyone wanna claim Judas so we can have a popularity neutral contest going? We can fight to the death with sporks.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”