Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Hrezs replaces Zodiark. Welcome to the game, Hrezs!
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by Hrezs »

ok, lets get caught up
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by Hrezs »

alright
first impressions

no super obvtown people(although I'm not the best at mafia)
kat strikes me as most town though

deadjoker's post(the one everyone hates)
ridiculous and scummy

amish- I don't like him. He gets mad when people suspect him but hasn't suspected anyone besides those suspecting him. Seriously?

Vote:Amish

Only because it's your first vote I'm going to count it even in the lack of an unvote. But just this time.

the me= lynch i s warranted. He hasn't posted any real content for pages but I'm sure there's scum on it(wagons of that size are almost never clean).

will do some more post by post stuff tomorrow
Exemption
Exemption
Goon
Exemption
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Post by Exemption »

Stef wrote:
6. Exemption
Also why would I lurk to let the heat drop? As you prove doing that hardly works does it.
It works unless someone picks up on it and plenty of times someone can lurk to let the heat drop quite successfully, that is why I try not to let it happen in the games I play in.
Good good =] letting people get out of it that easy would only be bad.
Stef wrote:
Now... to address some other things:
@Soundwish, Exemption: Considering Me=Weird is at L-2, do you want him lynched?
Do you suspect anyone else considering there isn't only one scum in the game? If yes then who and why?
Yes I would want him lynched as I believe him to be scum

I suspect Horror and pman. Horror because of the lack scum hunting and the fact that when he was asked to do something (by stef) all he did was say someone was scummy because of someone else's case and use on of the reasons they had. Pman because of the way he got on the Me=Wierd wagon with not much explanation and the fact that he keeps on defending katsuki. Doing it once or twice is OK but going as far as saying that he must be town if Me=Wierd is scum is bad especially in a game with more than one scum group.
Show
Don't go over it, Don't go under it, Don't go round it, Go through it.

Side/Wins/Losses
Town/1/0

Scum/1/0

SK/0/0
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 11:47 pm

Post by Empking »

Unsight: The only one else that seems seriously scummy is Pman for the reasons that have been said.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Soundwish
Soundwish
Townie
Soundwish
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 12:06 am

Post by Soundwish »

Thanks Hrezs for replacing and Mod for the deadline extension.

unvote, vote: Exemption
for post 89. Looks like an opportunistic jump on my Me=Weird vote.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Amish_Charney wrote:
Vote- Stef
Your absolutes are just so conducive to discussion.
3rd post, votes because someone is talking about mafia theory that he disagrees with, not because they're scummy sounding. In iso 3 he even says its purely because he thinks stef's decision is antitown(not scummy)
Amish_Charney wrote:Not really sure what to make of the recent Me=Weird wagonling, I'll wait to see what he says after he comes back from V/LA-
Amish_Charney wrote:Why are you raising the possibility that we'll come to the situation why that's possible. Sounds like you're tying to pressure a foregone conclusion.
unvote

vote- Me=Weird
This time because of me= s policy lynch post, again, he doens't say its scummy, he says that me= is implying that we're going to have to policy lynch. No thoughts from himself though, still just posting for the sake of posting.

people ask for his thoughts
Amish_Charney wrote:...Right now I'm thinking Me=Weird... that's why I voted for him...
still didn't explain why he feels me= is scummy.
Amish_Charney wrote:
vote- Unsight
How about you do your own scumhunting?
unsight asks him to explain his his thoughts on me=
this is his retaliation. A bit over defensive yeah?
Amish_Charney wrote:
Unsight wrote:That answers my questions well enough.

unvote. vote: Amish_Charney
Wow, way not to give me a chance to respond. Yes, that was a serious vote, your little questions were silly, and served only pass the buck. Not only are you passing the buck, you're making strawmen out of relatively benign comments, strawmen seemingly threatening only to you. It's narcissistic, annoying, and supremely anti-Town. Believe me, you're number two on my list right after the PolicyLynchmaster General here.
He continues to attack unsight. Continues to call people antitown and not actually scummy. Do you not think anything is a scumtell? Antitown people exist all over the place, that doesn't make them scum. Not to mention you are acting more antitown and anybody in the game currently.

Amish_Charney wrote:1) Random Vote
2) An attack on someone I thought was being scummily dogmatic
3) Revoting in accordance with the wishes of the Mod
4) changing votes after my probing Stef went south
5) Voting for someone who makes cases out of absolutely nothing and pings people as part of a silly little gimmick-

...I'm "avoiding" them because they're stupid points. You're the one ignoring my probing Stef, ineffectual as it was, it was still scumhunting, something that took you until very recently, after prodding, to do.
His "probing" of stef consisted of him saying stef's policy lynch post was antitown, no questions, no actual new thoughts, just parroting what other people have already posted.

his last post
Amish_Charney wrote:Maybe I'm just not very good at this game, but I'm not seeing anything particularly scummy from people other than Unsight and Me=Weird, iand obviously Zodiark- but I'll withhold judgment until the replacement rears his head. I went through pman's posts, didn't really see anything that stood out, I don't think there's much inherently scummy about his defense of Katsuki, or much else.

Katsuki's done very little scumhunting, but I think that's more due to being on the chopping block than anything else. And I'm getting town reads from Soundwish and horrordude.
still hasn't said anything about why he feels people are scummy. He accused unsight of not scum hunting(when s/he was asking him to explain himself) and me= of promoting policy lynches. Claims he's bad at this game in his defense as well.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Hrezs »

It seems to me that he doesn't actually want to look for scummy behavior and just have town post it in front of him so he can agree with it. Scum like to take this tactic. They sit back and lurk and wait for something to happen against a town member. When it does they jump on it. Someone asks him for ideas, he gets extremely defensive and instead votes the person. A huge way to deflect attention off himself.

Maybe in response to my post he'll accuse me of being antitown and then I'll gain a vote.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

-Vote Count-

Amish_Charney (2) - Unsight, Hrezs
Hrezs (0)
pman5595 (1) - deadjoker
Unsight (1) - Stef
horrordude0215 (0)
Soundwish (0)
Katsuki (2) - Empking, Me=Weird
Stef (0) -
deadjoker (0)
Me=Weird (4) - horrordude0215, Exemption, Amish_Charney, pman5595
Exemption (1) - Soundwish,
Empking (1) - Katsuki

Not voting - No one

It's seven to lynch.

Deadline is on 26 May 2010.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by Unsight »

Stef wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:
I also suspect you, Stef. In your entire post, you mentioned AC once, and that was to tell him that he had to unvote before he voted. You didn't mention if you thought he was scummy or not. Why were you avoiding discussing this? Hell, why were you avoiding discussing the other 4 people in the game other than you?
FoS: Stef

I would also support a deadline extention
I only mentioned people who tripped my scumdar. Why would I write analysis's for people who don't? It's like saying "look, this idiot discussed half the players in the game and left out another half" while most players only discussed a couple. According to your logic you should FOS everyone, including yourself.

@Unsight: wasn't aware I had to comment your post.
Well, I shot down all your reasons for voting me and you're still voting me while taking a decidedly neutral stance on Me=Weird. It looks a lot like you're sitting on your vote until the deadline draws near planning to switch to Me=Weird at the last moment.
Games are meant to be fun.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:23 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Grrr... Here I was, getting ready to post a case on amish, and hrezs does it for me. Do you still want me to post it, even though with hrezs post it will seem like parroting?
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
deadjoker
deadjoker
Goon
deadjoker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:48 am

Post by deadjoker »

pman wrote:Me=weird is giving a gut noobscum tell to me. Policy lynching is never a good option, and always a last resort. Him bringing it up as early as he did seems like scum looking for an easy lynch, without much info given from day 1. Also, if Me=weird is scum, katsuki is almost certainly town, as scum just wouldn't suggest a policy lynch on their scumpal. It is bad logic AND scummy. As for others: the little argument between Unsight and AC is insightful, but I cannot figure out which one is scum. I read the points of each and go "oh right, the other is scum" >.> One is most likely scum.
At least this time you have a decent reason why you think he might be scum. Although it is plausible that two scum could suspect each other superficially, I agree you have a point that a scum is unlikely to suggest a policy lynch against their buddy.

Unvote

Unsight wrote:It looks a lot like you're sitting on your vote until the deadline draws near planning to switch to Me=Weird at the last moment.
This is the second time you have mentioned this. What is the point of this comment? If I had the read you had, I would wait until if/when he switched his vote and then expose him for it. Just want to see what your intent is / benefits of making a comment like this.

@Hrezs - First, welcome to the game. After reading your ISO you seem to be pinging Amish over a playtell that is common among many players: posting two to three sentence posts, voting with little reasoning, and adding very little analysis. I'm not saying you aren't onto something, just need some more clarification that lifts Amish's playstyle as scummier above other players who are doing the same thing.

Also, you have chosen to go after Amish, but what are your thoughts on Unsight?

@Me=Weird: Considering you haven't posted much all game, any activity from you is welcome at this point.
So much for the thereafter.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 8:01 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Sorry about inactivity, but I have a game with deadline in less than two days and I have to focus mainly on it
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Katsuki »

me=weird: Post. Being accused of parroting should not be an excuse of not posting.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Soundwish
Soundwish
Townie
Soundwish
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Soundwish »

Limited Access: my computer refuses to let me onto the internet. Trying to fix. (Am on a friend's computer to post this)
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Hrezs »

deadjoker wrote:@Hrezs - First, welcome to the game. After reading your ISO you seem to be pinging Amish over a playtell that is common among many players: posting two to three sentence posts, voting with little reasoning, and adding very little analysis. I'm not saying you aren't onto something, just need some more clarification that lifts Amish's playstyle as scummier above other players who are doing the same thing.

Also, you have chosen to go after Amish, but what are your thoughts on Unsight?
A lot of people are just floating it feels, pmac is the most notable.
The reason I chose amish over the others is because he basically refused to give any reasoning for his suspicions and instead went on the attack. No other player in this game has been anywhere near that defensive especially when it wasn't even over a vote, it was over a simple question(to which he responded with a vote)

Unsight feels that she is the type of player that pokes at people t see how they react and she at least responds to people. A lot of what she's posted is just nulltells, I know when I play scum that I purposely put these into my playstyle instead of scumtells(I'm not that good of a player, the only way I feel someone is town is if I feel they are genuine).
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Unsight »

deadjoker wrote:
Unsight wrote:It looks a lot like you're sitting on your vote until the deadline draws near planning to switch to Me=Weird at the last moment.
This is the second time you have mentioned this. What is the point of this comment? If I had the read you had, I would wait until if/when he switched his vote and then expose him for it. Just want to see what your intent is / benefits of making a comment like this.
Second time? I don't believe I've called stef out on waffling prior to that post.

Anyway, you're right. I could wait until stef swaps to Me=Weird to call him on it. However, I'd rather he justify his position now. I don't want a "oh noes teh deadline... vote vote vote" coming. By the time I could call him on it, we might already be in twilight.

deadjoker wrote:@Me=Weird: Considering you haven't posted much all game, any activity from you is welcome at this point.
Just an observation to note, Me=Weird has more posts than over half the players in this game (yourself included). I counted...
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Unsight »

Me=Weird wrote:Grrr... Here I was, getting ready to post a case on amish, and hrezs does it for me. Do you still want me to post it, even though with hrezs post it will seem like parroting?
Funny, I don't see you showing any hint of suspicion toward AC in your ISO until this post.

Go ahead and post your case.

It better be more than "That other guy with two votes and isn't me is suddenly looking pretty scummy."
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Thoughts on amish:
Reacts really strongly to just being asked about his suspicions. Weird, if nothing else.
It's only not giving him a chance to respond if it's a hammer. Which thats obviously not.
Uh, it's called balking if you attack someone just because they want you to name your other suspects.
Voting, then voting someone else, and so on is called flipping your vote.
"and obviously zodiark too" first time he's said anything about zodiark...
Thats all I've got right now, may add to it later.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

EBWOP: Forgot to add that I'll wait to vote until after he responds.
Show

Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Unsight »

Me=Weird wrote:EBWOP: Forgot to add that I'll wait to vote until after he responds.
Why?

How do you feel about your current vote--Katsuki?
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Katsuki »

I do not believe empking to be the most scummy at the moment. I am currently reading through. Probably should unvote though.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Unsight wrote:
Me=Weird wrote:EBWOP: Forgot to add that I'll wait to vote until after he responds.
Why?

How do you feel about your current vote--Katsuki?
For his reaction.

I still feel she/he is fairly likely to be scum, but that lynch almost certainly won't happen today.
Show

Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Unsight »

Well, I was actually asking Me=Weird about his vote on you but I suppose that works too...
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Unsight »

You're all freaking ninjas.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”