Square Enix Mafia I: Diabolus Erus (GAME OVER)

Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Post by Glork »

What the fuck? Why would an SK breadcrumb SK? That's practically ASKING TO BE LYNCHED.

Honestly, DTM. Do you even think before you post? I really need to know this.

Vote Count:

Antifinity: 1
(JPSalazar)
Chronopie: 1
(DTMaster)

Not Voting:

AdumbroDeus
Antifinity
bill1148
Chronopie (Voteless)
Devotress
dramonic
Glork
KDub
MehPlusRawr
PranaDevil
thatguy00
wolframnhart

Lynch:

7 votes.

Deadline:

June 1st - 3:00 PM EST
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by DTMaster »

No. Sk crumbing Bullet Proof. ><

I'm saying he's SK who is Bullet Proof because the bread and butter of SK claims is bullet proof. Crumbing such information goes against the purpose of said role in a townie sense.

Hence Bullet Proof clams = SK claims.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Aka. Prada kinda just crumbed info that makes no sense for him to crumb. Aka you are right he slipped, as SK or some kind of bullet proof scum.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by Glork »

Ah. Yeah, he's probably a Bulletproof SK. I was thinking the same thing.

At any rate, Prana must be lynched today. There is NO other alternative.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Chrono
Devotress heard music, not Starbuck I just realized this.

Starbuck was escaping a Tornado, and got doomed.

Devotress head music, and got doomed.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by Kdub »

OK I'm caught up.

On DTMaster:
I found his initial posts to be mostly townish. He came across as genuine, and though his vote was hasty and I didn't necessarily agree with him, I didn't find him scummy. However, his second vote on Adumbro is a complete head-scratcher if he is town. He knew by that point why people shouldn't vote, yet he did it anyway? The fact that his vote didn't run down the doom counter does kinda point to him at least not being part of the faction responsible for doom, otherwise his vote was useless and just drew attention to himself.

Also DTM, can you explain what was up with your fake Odin summon? Were you trying to force Prana to claim? This, combined with your recent attempts at messing with the doom countdown is reckless and anti-town.

Anti: what is your opinion of DTMaster?

I'm not moving my FoS until Anti answers this.

We can still get a lynch and save Devotress today, as long as nobody else throws down a vote before we've decided.

Preview edit:
Wow, this game is moving fast today. Good catch Glork, I admit I didn't really see much on the Prana case up to this point, but those posts you linked pretty clearly implies that he is breadcrumbing bulletproof. I would like to hear his response.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by Glork »

Don't worry, KDub. You're next on my list after Prana,
especially
if he turns out to be part of a Mafia. I haven't forgotten that you're near the top of my list, or that you defended him, and don't think that I didn't notice that you're going with the "wait and see what Prana has to say" approach rather than going "Let's lynch the obvscum."
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by DTMaster »

I was trying to add some pressure to Prana, but he didn't do anything. I do this sometimes when I want some responses.

I did this in Brr mafia, got heat, and picked up all the town and correctly fingered 2/3 scums. But no one believed me, oh well! I used band wagon analysis, with me being the bandwagon. Go Figure.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13337
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 10:25 pm

Post by Chronopie »

I'd assumed that he'd breadcrumbed either BP, Commuter, or Hider, in that order. (This was before the VT claim ofc).

Also, no more red numbers have been added to those most recent votes, but idk if Kise has been online since they were made.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Glork, I already said I was trying to draw the scum to attack me.

But if you want to know every part of my flavour, fine, but it means that if scum try and go for me they'll pick the one that would get through.

I'm immune to any, and all, elemental attacks. (Which I take to mean if someone tried frying my with, for instance, lightning, it wouldn't do anything and thus would make me bulletproof to all elemental based scum).

But of course, any attempt at hoping scum do that is right out the window now, ta muchly Glork.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Kdub wrote:OK I'm caught up.

On DTMaster:
I found his initial posts to be mostly townish. He came across as genuine, and though his vote was hasty and I didn't necessarily agree with him, I didn't find him scummy. However, his second vote on Adumbro is a complete head-scratcher if he is town. He knew by that point why people shouldn't vote, yet he did it anyway? The fact that his vote didn't run down the doom counter does kinda point to him at least not being part of the faction responsible for doom, otherwise his vote was useless and just drew attention to himself.
I don't get the logic of "His vote didn't run down the doom counter, therefore he's not in the faction responsible for Doom" How does that compute?

The fact that he is HAPPY to toy with the votes and see what happens just tells me that he doesn't care about what is best for the town, and actually keeping players alive. Instead just focusing on what he wants to do. Sure, he could be a VI, but he could be scum deliberately acting like a prize plank and hoping he gets away with it.

UnFoS everyone I'm FoS'ing
H, F, F, BoS: DTM

(That's Hands, Feet, Face and Bollocks of suspicion, for the record).

There's no way whatsoever DTM is a town role. I'm actually starting to wonder if he is the Doom caster, and is frustrated that town may have found a way to prevent him killing anymore in game, and so is struggling to get everyone to just ignore the Doom counter and allow scum a free kill every night.

DTM needs lynching today.

Also DTM, can you explain what was up with your fake Odin summon? Were you trying to force Prana to claim? This, combined with your recent attempts at messing with the doom countdown is reckless and anti-town.

Anti: what is your opinion of DTMaster?

I'm not moving my FoS until Anti answers this.

We can still get a lynch and save Devotress today, as long as nobody else throws down a vote before we've decided.

Preview edit:
Wow, this game is moving fast today. Good catch Glork, I admit I didn't really see much on the Prana case up to this point, but those posts you linked pretty clearly implies that he is breadcrumbing bulletproof. I would like to hear his response.[/quote]
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Apologies for botching that, I forgot to delete the bottom part of the post I was quoting (just noticed that), bugger.

I stop after the suspicion, in case anyone gets confused.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 2:47 am

Post by DTMaster »

Will you at least wait till this point gets confirmed.
Adumb wrote: EBWOP: Was that an official count?

I'm guessing now it was, and since the counter hasn't been ticked, ok, things are looking up.
DTMaster wrote:And this Glork? Considering Kise counted my vote.
DTMaster wrote:
Adu wrote:No, we wouldn't, but you're missing the point, all the other stuff that you normally do with a vote (or threat thereof) in terms of scumhunting. How do we know that toDay isn't gonna extend till June, think of all the scumhunting that could be done... that you can't do now because you can't remove your vote.
Wait, what? My vote is stuck? Testing this.

Unvote

Vote Adumbro
Votes 1, 2 = Your arguments are valid. Since Adumbro pointed out something very important about Vote 2 since it's been counted, Votes 3-4 are insurance. I think the balancing of the doom counter has been found.

Now onto the individual points:

@Prada
Prada wrote: Glork, I already said I was trying to draw the scum to attack me.
No, You weren't. You do realize that you could have bread crumb, I don't know doctor, cop, tracker, water, and other informational roles. When in the second post you do this:
Prada wrote:Also, my point about it being interesting only 1 died last night, is because we lost 2 on day one, and I'm half thinking someone may have tried attacking me last night (possibly a town vig? As I don't see what Nautilius did that would cause a town vig to go after him). Or they went after someone else who had elemental properties cancelling the kill out.

Just an assumption, but it's something worth thinking about.
Scares away all the night kills from you. This post goes against your first goal. You're not doing a good job in drawing in night kills. Hence my point about SK/Kill immune scum. It's more benifical to scare away night kills from a scum's POV.
Prada wrote: I'm immune to any, and all, elemental attacks. (Which I take to mean if someone tried frying my with, for instance, lightning, it wouldn't do anything and thus would make me bulletproof to all elemental based scum).
You know what bothers me, I don't get the elemental system because
I don't have an element
. I remember Dram asking about it in this thread (skimming through). What bothers me with this is:
Why the hell is Dram alive?

Secondly
I'm also bothered by the fact that the summons are considered pro-town

I don't think anyone mentioned but summons are perfect fake claims for scum given the whole elemental system blah blah blah blah blah blah. Everyone is so far removed with flavor they forget about the mafia part. ><

I present you Evidence of such a case: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12460

Fire Emblem Mafia!

Exhibit A: A Town Player could use the Fake Claim Ability
Exhibit B: All the people (except the Tar role) were all from Ikes/Michia's party (for example I was Mia the Mafia Town Duelist aka The Mafia Goon)

If I find the Link: Harry Potter Mafia: Where Harry, Ron and Hermione were scum!

Kingdom Hearts Mafia: Where Scum were given Fake claims and Donald/Goofy were scum fake claiming!
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 2:58 am

Post by DTMaster »

Actually, want to finish those thoughts?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 3:25 am

Post by PranaDevil »

DTM, you're still an idiot, you've decided, off your own back, to "test" the Doom counter. Are you seriously that fucking dense to not realize that you are giving scum a free kill if that doom counter counts down because of your actions?

Secondly, get my fucking name right, I don't think you've routinely got someone's name right yet, and being that all you need to is actually READ the name (or hit quote) that makes me even less inclined to believe you're competant at anything.

Third:
DTM wrote:This post goes against your first goal. You're not doing a good job in drawing in night kills
Two things on this, first of all the post you quoted came AFTER I tried drawing in the night kill (are you keeping up here?)
Secondly, I have already admitted that I botched it, and in hind sight I wouldn't try it as I did there again.

You are either too dense to understand what I'm saying, or deliberately ignoring it.

As for you not having an element, I couldn't care less, I am, in essence, all elements. I don't give any when voting, and have no night actions, but any element based stuff used on me will not work (so anyone who is element based will not add additional votes to my vote count).

You've also provided no information to back up your stance on the "Summons are fake claims for scum" bollocks either (though the fact that you're at best a VI, and at worst a scum, means nobody is likely to take you seriously anyway). You're basically trying to say that you are right, and everybody else in the game must be wrong.

Also, you earlier stated that you find it strange that people are discussing what characters could be in the game, but not working out who they belong to...

I have no clue where the hell you were going with that one DTM. Are you somehow saying we should be trying to work out which character each player is? Seriously? All we need know is who the scum is and lynch the scum.

As it stands, you are scum at worst, or (if Doom does end at the end of the day) willing to give scum a free kill each day by ignoring logic.

Finally, who's thoughts want finishing? I see nobody needing to finish any thoughts.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 3:56 am

Post by DTMaster »

Yours.
PranaDevil wrote:
Kdub wrote:Also DTM, can you explain what was up with your fake Odin summon? Were you trying to force Prana to claim?
This, combined with your recent attempts at messing with the doom countdown is reckless and anti-town.
You just called this reckless and anti-town. Again, votes 1,2 reckless and anti-town. 3-4 is something that is important due to Adumbro pointing out that the counter stopped even though I voted again.

Supports the theory that votes in succession by the same person, or just votes in general by a person doesn't count.

Me fake summoning isn't reckless if it does nothing, nor is it anti town. It's called reaction fishing. I like pressuring people to see how they behave. Scum particularly hate being under pressure, and squirm under it. Thus they are more prone to slipping.

Also when other people are under pressure that isn't scum, they thrive under it since they love that attention is thrown else where. It separates those who are scum hunting, Glork, and those who are instant tunneling based on attacks made by them, you.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 3:57 am

Post by DTMaster »

iff to work finishing thoughts later
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 4:05 am

Post by PranaDevil »

you're an idiot if you think I was "squirming" under your "pressure". That much is blatantly obvious.

I AM however, calling you out on being a smeg head.

I also have no thoughts to finish. If you meant that post in which I botched the quoting stuff and forgot to delete the rest of the post I quoted. Then you need to open your eyes and actually read.

Also, it IS anti-town to fake a an ability. That benefitted town in no way, nor did your votes (because what if they HAD meant the doom counter started up? "oh well"? That seems to be your take on the entire issue.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 4:39 am

Post by dramonic »

Glork wrote:Ah. Yeah, he's probably a Bulletproof SK. I was thinking the same thing.

At any rate, Prana must be lynched today. There is NO other alternative.
That could also potentially in some way explain the failure of Odin, assuming DTM isn't just bullshitting us (which is also a possibility)
Also his claim being somewhat... well obscure?

@DTM: You know, considering BV flipped Marilith and Chrono claimed to be water, I don't see why you're in denial of the possibility of elements.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 4:42 am

Post by Glork »

No, Prana. It's one thing to say "I dare them to attack me."

It's an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THING to say,
after a night in which there was one less kill
, "I bet there was one less kill because the scums tried to kill me." That goes from "false breadcrumb" to flat out LYING TO THE TOWN ABOUT YOUR ROLE.

You are NOT going to get out of this alive. You are dead.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 4:46 am

Post by dramonic »

Glork wrote:No, Prana. It's one thing to say "I dare them to attack me."

It's an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THING to say,
after a night in which there was one less kill
, "I bet there was one less kill because the scums tried to kill me." That goes from "false breadcrumb" to flat out LYING TO THE TOWN ABOUT YOUR ROLE.

You are NOT going to get out of this alive. You are dead.
Attaboy.
We've reached a concensus (and anyone who goes against lynching an outed liar can go play in the electric fence or something)
Vote: Prana

I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Kdub »

Mod: Prod Anitfinity?

Glork:
Prana looks like an SK at the moment, so I'm not particularly worried about you trying to connect me to him. If he ends up being member of a mafia group, I'll deal with the backlash then.

Prana:
I said DTM was probably not a member of the doom faction because if he was, he should know the mechanics of doom and would know beforehand that his vote on Adumbro would not do anything. Therefore, there was no reason to do it because it would just bring suspicion on himself without accomplishing the goal of bringing Devotress closer to death.

Why did you claim vanilla after DTM faked using Odin when in fact you are not? The fact that you are coming out with this claim only after your contradiction has been pointed out indicates that you are lying.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Glork »

PranaDevil wrote:Glork, I already said I was trying to draw the scum to attack me.

But if you want to know every part of my flavour, fine, but it means that if scum try and go for me they'll pick the one that would get through.

I'm immune to any, and all, elemental attacks. (Which I take to mean if someone tried frying my with, for instance, lightning, it wouldn't do anything and thus would make me bulletproof to all elemental based scum).

But of course, any attempt at hoping scum do that is right out the window now, ta muchly Glork.
THERE IS NO FLAVOR IN THE KUJATA SUMMON WHICH MAKES YOUR ROLE IMMUNE TO ELEMENTAL ATTACKS. YOU ARE STILL LYING SCUM.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Kujata
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 5:25 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I couldn't give two shits about what that link tells you.

I'm telling you what my PM tells me.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 5:27 am

Post by PranaDevil »

And yes, if scum had tried to attack me (as, at the time, I thought they had), and I had defence against ALL ELEMENTAL ATTACKS. That would mean that any ELEMENATL ATTACK that had been used against me would have, thus, FAILED.

It's not bulletproof, it's protection against certain types of attack.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”