Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 6:38 am

Post by Kast »

@D3x-
Please confirm if you know Kthxbye and what your mafia history together is.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Kthxbye »

can't post more now, but Kast...seriously...try reading the thread..../facepalm
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 7:17 am

Post by Kthxbye »

damn...egg on my face...sorry kast

d3x never actually said we knew each other RL, he only said we have a history.

I humbly apologize...
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 7:30 am

Post by Kdub »

Vote Count

d3x (5)
- Kthxbye, AlmasterGM, Toon Fighter, danakillsu, BlazezRb
wolframnhart (0)
-
ooba (0)
-
Kast (0)
-
Toon Fighter (2)
- Scott Brosius, Slicey
Dragon Phoenix (0)
-
Slicey (0)
-
LynchMePls (0)
-
AlmasterGM (0)
-
Scott Brosius (0)
-
danakillsu (5)
- Kast, d3x, bv310, wolframnhart, LynchMePls
BlazezRb (0)
-
Kthxbye (0)
-
bv310 (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (2)
- ooba, Dragon Phoenix

14 votes available, 8 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is June 3, ~ 7 pm PDT
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 7:34 am

Post by LimMePls »

I'd really like ooba and DP to get off the fence. Even if they both chose the same person, it wouldn't be a hammer, and I think they've both been "Not Voting" this whole day. At least a post saying "Waiting for Kthx's explanation" would satisfy me.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 7:41 am

Post by d3x »

@Kast- I can confirm that we know each other iRL {for the better part of 20 years} and have played a fair amount of Mafia games together here and eslewhere {though we've both been playing the game a ~year each}. I'm not sure what specifically you're looking for regarding our 'Mafia history'.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 7:42 am

Post by d3x »

Also, all of my games are on my wiki for a better meta read, if that'd help you on my side.

GTKAS - d3x
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Slicey »

I don't plan on voting either d3x or dana, as I'm pretty sure they're town.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@Kast
I'll try to get to answering your questions from before in a second.
@all
Since the votes seem to be piling up, let me at least answer before voting me any more.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Alright. As far as bv310 is concerned, it's such a simple matter, I'm surprised you couldn't see the answer without any explanation. I said in the third quote you have that bv310 was what made that wagon very townie. I then said that MINUS THE ROLECLAIM AND RELATED POSTS bv310 would not have anything pro-town to show. Where's the contradiction? And even if I contradicted myself, it doesn't make me scum. I apparently have a horrible memory about the events of this game and I'm not the best at defending myself, but that's about all you have on me. I'll be answering some more questions, just wait.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by danakillsu »

As far as the speculation thing is concerned, I guess you can consider it a fluff post, ignore it all together, or take it for what it was meant for: a slight warning. I just wanted everyone to realize that even though I myself and the rest of the group as well find bv310 to be town, he's not 100% confirmed. And yeah, the whole thing about farside not even being investigated by bv310 kinda throws the specific hypothesis out the window. But again, I don't really see how me coming up with a crazy, false idea makes me scum...
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by danakillsu »

danakillsu is at least participating enough that we can try and get a read on him
*points to post. And look at this. It's the truth. I have been participating a whole lot in this game lately. It might seem like WIFOM to you, but my supposed scumpal Reaper Charlie wasn't exactly as verbal as I'm being. What do I have to gain by making myself the center of attention if I'm scum? I think a common error among players is that if someone acts very different, they're scummy. But for someone that's not exactly a newbie anymore like me, it's obvioius that I would know that more participation=higher difficulty for scum.
I can simply state that I have never found Lynch scummy nor implied it.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by danakillsu »

That should about do it. Kast, if you have any questions that haven't been answered, please just ask them again. I won't be on here anymore until tomorrow, so don't expect a claim from me until at least then.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by Kdub »

AlmasterGM has been prodded.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

*hops off the fence*

Looking at d3x, I must say that the accusations in post 874 are pretty solid, and not defended well.

Vote d3x

And
slicey[/c], care to elaborate on post 957? Why are you pretty sure they are both town?
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Post by d3x »

@DP- Weren't you going to Iso a bunch of players starting with me? Is the fruition of said Iso...
Looking at d3x, I must say that the accusations in post 874 are pretty solid, and not defended well.
What specifically do you think I didn't defend well? I'd particularly like those on my Wagon {you and Blaze chief among them} to answer before Kthx comes back in with his d3x-case 2.0.

@All- Would you guys prefer I Claim now or with another Vote on me {currently L-2}?

GTKAS - d3x
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2010 2:46 am

Post by danakillsu »

Lots of people claim at L-2 just to make sure that no one hammers them before they get their claim out. Also, if you claim now it gives a tad more credibility to the claim, since you had less time to think out a fake one. I don't care that much, but it might be wiser to claim now.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2010 5:32 am

Post by Slicey »

Dragon Phoenix wrote:*hops off the fence*

Vote d3x

And
slicey
, care to elaborate on post 957? Why are you pretty sure they are both town?
Before I do that, how about you elaborate why you just put someone at L-2 with next to no reasoning?
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

I gave my reason. Since you are apparently concerned about a lynch -2 situation, how about you share why you think he is town? Or is this is an attempt for a last minute derailment of a wagon on your scum buddy?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2010 7:01 am

Post by ooba »

Sorry - I've missed most of this day .. RL issues over the last few days .. I'll post again in three hours ..
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2010 10:05 am

Post by ooba »

D1 Vote movement

Read as person: Voted for(nth vote at time of voting). I’ve switched the colors around a bit. (Town=Green, Empire=Blue, Jabba=Red)

d3x
:
THC(1)
-> NoVote ->
hp(12)

farside22
: Slicey(1) ->
THC(2)
-> NoVote ->
hp(1)

wolframnhart
:
farside (1)
->
WS(5)
-> FCG(3) ->
hp(11)

ooba
:
WS(1)
->
RC(1)
->
hp(6)

Kast
:
hp(10)

Toon Fighter(millar13)
:
THC(5)
-> NoVote
RC (Konowa)
: Slicey(4) -> FCG(1) -> NoVote -> Scott(4) ->
hp(9)

hp [leaves]
: Slicey (3) ->
WS(4)
->
Kast(1)

CryMeARiver
: DP(1) ->
hp(4)

Dragon Phoenix
: FCG(1) -> Slicey(4) -> FCG(4) ->
hp(5)

Wreck Star
:
bv(1)
->
THC(3)
-> NoVote -> Scott(1) ->
wolf(1)
-> NoVote
Slicey (killa seven)
:
LynchMePls (Vel-Rahn Koon)
: DP(1) -> Slicey(4)
AlmasterGM
: d3x(1)
Scott Brosius
:
hp(1)
->
RC(2)
->
hp(2)

danakillsu
: Scott(1) -> Slicey(5) -> NoVote ->
hp(7)

totallynotmafia
:
SoG(1)
-> FCG(5)
FC Groningen
: dana(1) ->
THC(4)
-> DP(2) ->
hp(3)

semioldguy
: d3x(2) -> FCG(2) ->
RC(1)

TwoHeadedCyclops
: Slicey(2) ->
WS(3)
-> Slicey(6) ->
Kast(1)
->
WS(3)
-> Scott(3)
Kthxbye (DragonsofSummer)
: ooba(1)
bv310
:
WS(2)
-> Scott(2) -> hp(8)

Posts that caught my eye

This is under the assumption we are looking at at least 3 member scum teams. If the Jabba team only had two members, we will know tonight with number of kills. Explanations where I think it is necessary.
A ~ B means I can spot connections between A and B.
A != B means I do not think they are scum together.

Post 16: AlGm ~ d3x – appears forced
Post 44: Very strong DP ~ Slicey here. Apparent contradiction – joins the wagon but calls it “mindless”. Take – Just wants to jump in the BW of his scumbuddy but subtly putting it down at the same time.
54+71+116+131+148: SoG on Slicey. Starts off with strong defense. Slowly backtracks from it as D1 progresses. Could be because of two reasons – a) Scum who’s realized Slicey town could be a valid candidate for a mislynch (or) b) Scum who’s protecting his not so good partner.
Post 107: FCG ~ Slicey
Post 109: Konowa != FCG, based on previous experience with scumpartner Konowa
Post 114: Weak Bus?. SoG voting FCG - “It has a small amount of foul odor.” Sounds very odd.
Post 126:@TF – Subtle defense of WS and putting pressure on now-confirmed town THC
Post 141: @WS – inclination seen to vote someone and FOS his partners. Note: This specifically applies to only Reck part of hydra.
Post 197: @d3x – Three (or Four if scott is not palpatine) confirmed town on scumdar which had four people. Subtle defense of WS. Also unvotes and votes for same person but intial vote was RVS.
Post 203: d3x ~ k7
Post 269: @RC – Shows a tendency to comment about his scum partner i.e refering to the first two lines here. I think possible partner(s) can be found in other mentioned names in the post{hp, AlGm, TF, Scott, DoS and FC}.
Post 276: @FC - FC agrees with me here on RC’s fishing but votes DP for a very weak reason. Now that’s fishy..
Post 289: @WS - Peg Reck as someone who has a high degree of loyalty. He defends RC in this post. Combined with him only FOSing Konowa in 141, I would go as far to say that Reck would have never voted for scum buddies in the game. Note: This again specifically applies to only Reck part of hydra.
Post 341: @DP - Do not like the subtle tar on Kast by implying mod might be playing along

I’m doing D2, will post if I finish now – otherwise tomorrow. Scum list after I read the entire thread.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Wow, I'm anxious to see the rest of this analysis ooba.

Still waiting on Kthxbye's awesome case against d3x...
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 4:40 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Sorry all, work got me the past few days and I won't be able to give a good post here until Tuesday sometime.

mod if you feel like you need to replace me i understand but i will be back tuesday if that is ok
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Absent 2-12 June due to business trip, unclear whether I will have internet access.

If you want to replace me, go ahead (it also appears that players demand far more time spent on the game than I am used to from the past).
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 9:16 am

Post by ooba »

D2 Vote Movement

d3x
: Scott(1) ->
WS(2)
-> Scott(3)
farside22
: dana(1) ->
WS(4)
->
SoG(3)
->
WS(4)

wolframnhart
:
bv(3)
->
WS(7)

ooba
:
WS(10)

Kast
:
WS(6)

Toon Fighter:

ReaperCharlie
: Scott(3) ->
WS(3)
->
SoG(4)
->
WS(8)

CryMeARiver
: dana(2) ->
WS(2)
->
SoG(2)
->
WS(3)

Dragon Phoenix
: kthxbye(1) -> NoVote ->
WS(9)

Wreck Star
:
bv(3)
-> dana(4) ->
SoG(1)
-> NoVote ->
SoG(3)

Slicey
: dana(2) ->
CMAR(2)
-> NoVote
LynchMePls (Vel-Rahn Koon)
:
AlmasterGM
:
bv(2)

Scott Brosius
:
bv(1)
->
WS( 5)

danakillsu
:
CMAR(1)
-> NoVote
FC Groningen
: Scott(2)
semioldguy
:
WS(5)

Kthxbye (DragonsofSummer)
: TF(1) -> dana(3)
bv310
:
WS(1)

Posts that caught my eye

Post 462: @Slicey - Contradiction – In Post 439, he says – “First off: Not reading any of Day 1. Ask farside, this is how I play now when replacing in. “
Here he says - “Also checking back at mod scene it's very strange that hp leaves wasn't killed. Nowhere in his role name does it say he's bulletproof.“. The day lynch post of the mod never said hp was shot by kast or that he survived. This was not mentioned by any of the previous posters on Day 2 too. Point being – if he’s really telling the truth about not reading day 1, then perhaps he was told of the event by scum partners.

Post 471: @d3x – the last part of the post gives me the vibe that if he’s scum – he is empire scum.
Post 478: @Slicey - mentions “Stormtroopers”. Relevant because if he’s empire scum, then either he is a generic stormtrooper role or that role exists in the empire scum team. Also calls CMAR town right after he reveals an investigation result – possible buddying up to town cop.
Post 491: @AlGm ~ WS – Does not wait for a reply from CMAR, starts a wagon on bv. This is in addition to Post 479 where he says he does not see WS as scummy.
Post 494: @FCG – Contradiction within the post – accepts CMAR’s claim but think its premature to label farside as town
Post 496: @DP – Something I had mentioned at that time – totally ignores the bv and scott wagons to vote DoS. Also totally ignores FCG’s challenge in 494. Therefore DP != FCG
Post 502: @WS – The last line seems tacked on. From the first line you can see WS is suspicious of bv. Therefore, the last is a weak bus on either AlGm or DoS.
Post 507: @d3x – Still don’t get how this is a scumslip. Could you explin this please?
Post 510 - @RC – Tendency to FOS partners and be over defensive about his attitude to them too
Post 518 - @d3x – Do not understand the switch back to scott.
Post 523 - @Slicey – Backtracks on CMAR town opinion. Amazingly spots the weak Fos of RC on wreck which nobody else did at that time.
Post 525 - @Slicey – “scum cop”. Why not just assume scum who’s declared a innocent on a townie? (Reinforced in Post 616)
Post 543 - @TF – Is either VI or is going for the too scummy for scum play
Post 594 - @RC – Defends dana. Calls CMAR vs dana = town vs town
Post 609 – d3x ~ Scott – Based on him saying “Thank you scum” but not following up with any vote or pressure
Post 610 – @FCG “I see a lot of meta and appeals to probability coming from SoG.”. Hmm – SoG never made any appeals to probability
Post 611 – WS ~ TF. Do not like the weak Fos on TF followed by “Can we lynch this guy?”. Seems to believe TF is more scummy than dana but votes dana.
Post 620 – @d3x – Fos’s AGM for what I percieve to be lurking. Why ignore TF who had not posted for an even greater duration. Links to either TF or AlGm
Post 638 – @Slicey – An earlier post indicated he wasn’t sure Kast was obv town. Here he still wants to keep an eye on CMAR.
Post 717 - @Slicey – Pretty strong Slicey ~ SoG. Supports my idea to shoot WS which is cool since it is the rational choice. Talks about how scum WS flip will mean scum SoG. But somehow wants a Reaper Charlie lynch?

Just 7 more pages and I'll have finally caught up to the game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”