Square Enix Mafia I: Diabolus Erus (GAME OVER)

Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 5:28 am

Post by Glork »

And I'm telling everyone that, in a game positively oozing with flavor, your claim not only involved you lying about your role twice, but also makes zero flavorful sense whatsoever.

I mean, I undertsand that you have to do everything you can to survive, especially if you're an SK. But I'm not going to play nice when I've got scum in sight. I'm like a shark when I smell blood.

Vote Count:

Antifinity: 1
(JPSalazar)
AdumbroDeus: 1
(DTMaster)
PranaDevil: 1
(dramonic)

Not Voting:

AdumbroDeus
Antifinity
bill1148
Chronopie (Voteless)
Devotress
Glork
KDub
MehPlusRawr
PranaDevil
thatguy00
wolframnhart

Lynch:

7 votes.

Deadline:

June 1st - 3:00 PM EST
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 5:28 am

Post by PranaDevil »

But of course Dram being completely stupid has guarenteed it's me or Anti or we take Devotress with us.

Congratulations Dram, you're now, as far as I'm concerned, regardless of your "claim" of Ramuh, just as scummy as DTM in my eyes.

Glork I think is town but barking up the wrong tree. Or pissing up it, something or other, but he damned sure didn't think that logic through.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 5:29 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Where did I lie about my role?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 6:16 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Prana

Dude, what is the point of Bullet Proof and attracting kills if you are just going to expose yourself that you are bullet proof? I'm not asking you to fake claim cop. I expected fake bread crumbs, then said explaination.

@Dram
Unless
Xenogears characters has elements,
I have none. But Mechs are fun.

Still at work
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 6:22 am

Post by PranaDevil »

DTM, shut up, because you're not even following the pissing thread. There's no bulletproof to my role beyond me absorbing elemental attacks (therefore making them useless against me), I have zero actual abilities. None, nadda, zilch.

You on the other hand are a prize plank who has screwed up the entire day by barrelling in throwing votes, and basically condeming Devotress through utter idiocy.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Kise »

Antifinity & JPSalazar prodded.
If you guys need my attention, be sure to bold the mod-concern or PM me.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
AdumbroDeus
AdumbroDeus
Goon
AdumbroDeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 8:34 am

Post by AdumbroDeus »

dramonic wrote:
Glork wrote:No, Prana. It's one thing to say "I dare them to attack me."

It's an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THING to say,
after a night in which there was one less kill
, "I bet there was one less kill because the scums tried to kill me." That goes from "false breadcrumb" to flat out LYING TO THE TOWN ABOUT YOUR ROLE.

You are NOT going to get out of this alive. You are dead.
Attaboy.
We've reached a concensus (and anyone who goes against lynching an outed liar can go play in the electric fence or something)
Vote: Prana

*facepalm*

After all the conversation we had... couldn't that teach you to be patient? We don't all vote until FoS lynch is completed, just because Glork said prana deserves death doesn't mean we should actually act on it till we've got a consensus.

Prana's right, this is ridiculously scummy, you're definitely on my targets list, you need to die, though you're probably not on the same scum side as prana (for obvious reasons).

That means we've got 3 people who really just need to die. Hopefully one of those nightkills is actually a vig who's willing to kill one of them.

Glork wrote:
PranaDevil wrote:Glork, I already said I was trying to draw the scum to attack me.

But if you want to know every part of my flavour, fine, but it means that if scum try and go for me they'll pick the one that would get through.

I'm immune to any, and all, elemental attacks. (Which I take to mean if someone tried frying my with, for instance, lightning, it wouldn't do anything and thus would make me bulletproof to all elemental based scum).

But of course, any attempt at hoping scum do that is right out the window now, ta muchly Glork.
THERE IS NO FLAVOR IN THE KUJATA SUMMON WHICH MAKES YOUR ROLE IMMUNE TO ELEMENTAL ATTACKS. YOU ARE STILL LYING SCUM.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Kujata

Don't wanna be TOO hasty with that opinion, in the game enemies resistant, immune, or absorbing one of Kujata's elements had a drastic effect on his damage output, I don't see how it's impossible that it got reversed in order to actually be useful since that establishes Kujata as a multi-elemental summon.

Not saying that Prana isn't acting ridiculously scummy and shouldn't be lynched ASAP, but just wanted to point it out.
JPSalazar
JPSalazar
Goon
JPSalazar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 8:37 am

Post by JPSalazar »

Current FoS count?
"JPS pulls himself up to safety as everyone else stands, looking at him in shock. But, in the end... they were proud of him. The group of innocents surround him and celebrate, lifting him high over head and praising JP. For today, he cemented his name in the history books.

Today, he would become a real American hero."- Kise
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:16 am

Post by DTMaster »

Kise wrote:2. xRECKONERx - Biggs (Mason) - Electrocuted Night 1
5. Albert B. Rampage - Zidane Tribal (Thief) - Reduced to nothing Night 1
7. Zodiark13 - Captain Rygdea (Vanilla Townie) - Lynched Day 1
14. Nautilius - Wedge (Mason) - Electrocuted Night 2
1. Starbuck DarkLightA - Ridley Silverlake (Vanilla Townie) - Died Day 2
18. Iecerint - Ultros (Mafia Goon) - Lynched Day 2
20. inHimshallibe - Blank (Thief) - Electrocuted Night 3
15. bv310 - Marilith (Mafia Goon) - Drowned Night 3
Other then "reduced to nothing" every single kill has been elemental.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:17 am

Post by DTMaster »

Should clarify, night kill.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:21 am

Post by PranaDevil »

AdumbroDeus wrote:Not saying that Prana isn't acting ridiculously scummy and shouldn't be lynched ASAP, but just wanted to point it out.
I want to know how I'm "acting scummy" here.

Glork's gone skitzo based on my earlier wish for scum to attack me, and my later claim (which he asked for).

So here's the timeline (without specific posts, as I really don't have time to go digging out the posts, but do an ISO on me and you'll find out).

1 - I begin by saying I want scum to attack me at night.

2 - There appears to be less kills that night than the previous night, I (wrongly it turned out) assumed that meant scum had gone after me.

3 - I state I'm a vanilla (I am, if I'm lynched my role will even say vanilla). I do not wish to reveal ALL information at this stage, so if scum decide to kill me, it might save them wiping someone out (logical thinking right there)

4 - Glork forces me to say more, and so I have to state that in addition to the basic vanilla role name, I also have the "absorbs elemental attacks" part of my role.

Is anyone at all going to argue the logic of where I was going?

I've admitted I screwed up trying to get the scum to go after me the first time around. It then seemed that with the DTM idiocy, my "townieness" would go up in peoples views, and scum might see me as worth taking out. Thus revealing that I may be able to block some of their kills would have been severely detrimental to town (does ANYONE wish to disagree with that one? In fact, does anyone actually feel it's pro-town to admit point blank that scum cannot kill you with elemental attacks?).

As it was, Glork forced my hand to admitting that scum couldn't kill me with elemental based attacks, which means if they wish to kill me now, it's 100% easy to do, and if they only have elemental attacks at the time, they'll know not to attack me regardless.

So outside of making a stupid play (which I wouldn't do in future) I don't see what the issue there is.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:24 am

Post by DTMaster »

Adumb wrote:Don't wanna be TOO hasty with that opinion, in the game enemies resistant, immune, or absorbing one of Kujata's elements had a drastic effect on his damage output, I don't see how it's impossible that it got reversed in order to actually be useful since that establishes Kujata as a multi-elemental summon.

Not saying that Prana isn't acting ridiculously scummy and shouldn't be lynched ASAP, but just wanted to point it out.

This is high on the scumometer. Like a 9 out of a 10 scale.
Adumb wrote:After all the conversation we had... couldn't that teach you to be patient? We don't all vote until FoS lynch is completed, just because Glork said prana deserves death doesn't mean we should actually act on it till we've got a consensus.
Are you calling Dram scummy? You do realize that the FoS system, while yes is a counter to the doom system, is also the perfect way for scum to hide votes. There is the good and the bad here.

Plus this reveals a lot about the counter.
Dram wrote:Attaboy.
We've reached a concensus (and anyone who goes against lynching an outed liar can go play in the electric fence or something)
Vote: Prana

I was at 8 with my first vote.
If this is correct that means Dram is able to switch his vote around without concequence to the doom counter. This is awesome
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:27 am

Post by DTMaster »

[quote=
Prada] You on the other hand are a prize plank who has screwed up the entire day by barrelling in throwing votes, and basically condeming Devotress through utter idiocy. [/quote]

Look at Dramatic's vote. See that 7. Its 1 less then my 8. My multiple votes didn't count. I have a hypothesis that if I vote again this should drop to 6. If this is the case, that means an alteration between people causes the drop.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:29 am

Post by dramonic »

AdumbroDeus wrote:couldn't that teach you to be patient? We don't all vote until FoS lynch is completed, just because Glork said prana deserves death doesn't mean we should actually act on it till we've got a consensus.

[...]

SO you wanna lynch him ASAP, but you're not even going to FoS him? For one thing, he is obvscum. For the other, we have to vote at some point and my vote won't be moving.

No need for patience when the air around Prana reeks of BS. I swear to god I will hound down anyone who actually believes his crap.

@DTM: Didn't say we all had one <<
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:32 am

Post by DTMaster »

Oh, Chronopie is voteless. When did that happen o-o.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:32 am

Post by dramonic »

PranaDevil wrote:But of course Dram being completely stupid has guarenteed it's me or Anti or we take Devotress with us.
Here's a secret for you: If you weren't so ridiculously obvscum, I might not have voted. But don't tell anyone!
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:32 am

Post by dramonic »

DTMaster wrote:Oh, Chronopie is voteless. When did that happen o-o.
like... 8 pages ago?
I'm a hoot
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Glork »

Vote: PranaDevil

Yeah yeah, doom counter, etc., blahblah. Prana's going to be lynched anyway, mise well get the votes over with.

Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
bill1148
bill1148
Goon
bill1148
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:40 am

Post by bill1148 »

un-FOS DT

FOS dramonic

You are way too trigger happy. Initially, I was going to put aside you as a suspect with the Ramuh claim, but BW jumping, constantly "urging" players to hammer vote, Ramuh = Electrocution, and now this voting to lower the Doom counter are all mafia-esque.

*sigh* with dramonic's vote, we
have
to unanimously lynch one of the following, else Devo dies today.

Antifinity: 1 (JPSalazar)
AdumbroDeus: 1 (DTMaster)
PranaDevil: 1 (dramonic)
bill1148
bill1148
Goon
bill1148
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:42 am

Post by bill1148 »

Glork wrote:
Vote: PranaDevil

Yeah yeah, doom counter, etc., blahblah. Prana's going to be lynched anyway, mise well get the votes over with.
Glork, you'd better be pretty confident about that.

In any case, I'd like to ask, do you still want to save Devo today? Because now we have to vote Prana to save him.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:44 am

Post by dramonic »

Have you read the last few pages Bill?
I'm a hoot
bill1148
bill1148
Goon
bill1148
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:54 am

Post by bill1148 »

Oh, I understand where you are coming from with Prana (and I agree with Glork's analysis of Prana).

I just thought we were going to wait until we had enough FOS' on him. Because as far as I could tell, there weren't enough. In fact you'll be lucky if there's more than 4. DT has already voted Adumbo, and if he were to change votes (which he probably will, since he doesn't care), Devo dies. If anyone from here on out votes for anyone other than Prana, Devo dies.

And I was kind of hoping the Day would last a little longer, so I could get a better read on DT. Right now, he's teetering between idiot town and obv Mafia.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 10:22 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Being that if I am not lynched today, we could be risking losing another townie, I ask everyone to vote for me, my reasons here are twofold.

I know I'm town, but regardless of that I'm somehow viewed as being "obv scum" to certain people who aren't using their brains.

While I don't feel Glork is scum, I feel he's playing a stupid game and not actually paid attention to things. After today people should look at DTM and get him out fast, possibly the same with Dram. Glork could be scum, because he seems willing to ignore facts, so keep that in consideration in the future town.

vote: PranaDevil

Hopefully this will at least save Devotress and town will also know if Doom is stopped by hitting night phase.

AdumbroDeus
AdumbroDeus
Goon
AdumbroDeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 10:33 am

Post by AdumbroDeus »

dramonic wrote:
AdumbroDeus wrote: SO you wanna lynch him ASAP, but you're not even going to FoS him? For one thing, he is obvscum. For the other, we have to vote at some point and my vote won't be moving.

No need for patience when the air around Prana reeks of BS. I swear to god I will hound down anyone who actually believes his crap.

I think my reasoning is obvious here, we as a town had a very obvious decision to make between lynching prana and lynching DTM.

With Prana being most likely scum, and DTM being a toss up between an extremely dangerous village idiot and obvious scum, town deserved the right to make that choice, and frankly the reason Prana doesn't have a HoS on him was because I preferred lynching DTM first.

Also, I believe I still do have a FoS on prana, I put it on first post I made in the thread and I was moving my HoS around to represent my vote.

You've got a very itchy trigger finger Dram, to the point that it seems scummy. Forcing us into a single choice even though we have two perfectly viable ones, I don't like it.

Regardless, I'm still fine with the prana lynch.

UnHoS
Hos: PranaDevil

As soon as we have enough for a FoS/HoS lynch, I'll push my vote to prana, assuming we don't collectively decide that we wanna lynch DTM anyway, perhaps because he overloads on being the village idiot... again.
AdumbroDeus
AdumbroDeus
Goon
AdumbroDeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 10:36 am

Post by AdumbroDeus »

EBWOP:

This was what the quote was supposed to be, it got attributed to me because I removed my quote and accidentally didn't remove the tag.

dramonic wrote: SO you wanna lynch him ASAP, but you're not even going to FoS him? For one thing, he is obvscum. For the other, we have to vote at some point and my vote won't be moving.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”