Mini 961: Insane Asylum II: GAME OVER :O!

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 11:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Iecerint wrote:^ That's @ the first bit, I guess?
Either one in my view. I would like to hear from Yos and Dramo even though trying to get something out of Dramo may be difficult.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 11:25 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

The Fifteenth "Brain Damage" Vote Count

"The lunatic, is on the lawn."

Mod Note: Not going to be posting a votecount for about 24 hours. I'm glad you all are FINALLY SHOWING ACTIVITY WOAHMYGOD.

1. magnus_orion (0)
2. StrangerCoug (5): SocioPath, Iecerint, DrippingGoofball, Ellibereth, Haylen
3. SocioPath (1): Yosarian2
4. farside22 (0)
5. Glork (0)
6. Yosarian2 (0)
7. Tarhalindur (1): Dramonic
8. DrippingGoofball (0)
9. Haylen (0)
10. Iecerint (0)
11. Dramonic (0)
12. Ellibereth (4): Tarhalindur, farside22, magnus_orion, StrangerCoug,

Not Voting (1): Glork
Ellibereth is at L-3
StrangerCoug is at L-2

Prod Clock (New): Off
Players still needing to respond to prod: No One

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline is in 4 days at 3:00 PM EST, Monday, May 24th, 2010
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Glork wrote:Elli, please ask the mod what happens if two doctors die in the same phase (for example, if two doctors are killed N1). Report your findings to us.
Random.org

I didn't mention the Neighborhood because I wasn't sure if it was good to reveal it yet or not. Whether it it involved claiming the members or not etc. Didn't really think it was necessary.

Short on time now, will catch up later.
FLASH OF GREEN
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Glork wrote:By the way, Coug, slinging around threats to Vig people is probably not a good idea. The more you do it, the more likely it is that someone is going to claim to try to save themselves from your prospective (and possibly sane) Vig attempt. So while you're giving me a telling off for pushing for a second claim, I don't think you're considering the implications of your own threats and requests.
My best play is to kill a suspect, and I will voice who I suspect. Your actions post-vig threat look town, though, and I'm kind of curious as to what you want with the roleclaims, so I'll back off.

In addition, either you know me better than you realize or you don't believe in empty threats either.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

Looking for a co-mod to help me finish What Were You Thinking XV! PM me if interested.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by Glork »

I'm going to take a small leap of faith and
Vote: Ellibereth
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 8:36 am

Golly gee good thing I picked yesterday to disappear. Seems like the rest of you did too
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 8:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: prod DGB, SP, Yos and Dramo.

I want to hear from the people that just replaced. Pretty sure there is some lurker that is scum at this point.

Dramo has theoretical V/LA ending yesterday IIRC. Therefore, he still has a little over 24 hours left before prod. SP may need a prod, since I recall him being half way there. Yos I'm pretty sure needs a poke. I'll check DGB as well.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:01 am

I was wrong. Dram has V/LA for the duration of today and will be prodded Monday morning if he fails to post by then. DGB has 4 hours left to post. Yos2 has 7 hours left. Sociopath is in the prod zone
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:28 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

I'm here. Sorry I didn't get a chance to post yesterday; going to start reading the thread now.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Reading thread now:

Vaugly pro-town action by Ice in trying to kick off scumhunting so quickly in the game, even though the reason and rational is so lame it gives me a good feeling about him.

Tar claims miller.
Glork wrote:Yeah, mafiawise, there aren't many people left who can call me junior, young'un.
Well, there are still a few, junior. ;)

And...BOOM, Glork claims miller too. I'm inclined to believe him, which is not quite my normal reaction to early day 1 miller claims but it fits here.

And then...he kind of unclaims miller, hah. I sense extreme wackiness in this game's future.

SC votes Glork, which seems odd here.

More suspicious of Tar after his post 83. The attack on Snowbunny kind of makes sense, but it feels like a bit of a streach to me, and I really don't agree with his attack on Glork. I also have another reason to be mildly suspicious of Tar that I'm not going to mention at this time (or possibly ever, depending). Sorry to be enigmatic; I hate doing that.

I also agree with Glork that SC's post 95 gives me a bad feeling.

Dislike Sociopath's vote for Glork in post 106. Oddly, I'm also a bit wierded out by SC's unvote for Glork in post 104.

And then...Sociopath drops his Glork vote, to vote SC? WHen he apparently voted Glork based on Glork's response to SC's attack? Dude, what are you doing?
SocioPath wrote:
Glork wrote:
Please learn to English language before firing off on stupid shit.
That cute that you have the dictionary opened in front of you and still aren't literate enough to read it with comprehension.[/quote]

I don't even know what's going on now. Why are you now flaming Glork over a stupid defintion of word grammer dispute, after first voting him and then unvoting him to vote for the guy voting him? Seriously, sociopath, what the hell are you doing this game? Do you have a "must act like a crazy man" post restriction or something?

His comment about Glork and SC being buddies is also kind of bizarre, but this silly debate is much more so.

SC and Glork both vote sociopath; that actually makes me feel better about SC. Bv joins the wagon right away.
SocioPath wrote:Am I the only one that sees the SC+Glork love here?
It is just so amazing.
Essentially its a massive "rolefish" debate back and forth...
...but thats fine with them...
...because no fishing is needed, cause they already know the other's role...
...and overplay their hand.
This silly distancing is silly.
I'm happy with a SC/Glork double lynch.
Vote: StrangeGlorkerCoug
Sociopath=scummy as hell.

Glork finishes his claim in post 134, and I believe him.
UncertainKitten wrote:CSL is getting his ass replaced.
Sounds like painful surgery. (ba dum tiss)

(sorry for random, irrelevent joke, but had to be done. :) )

Glork moves back to snowbunny. For the record, I believe that when I've seen snowbunny in the past, she's been one of those "slow out of the starting gate" players that dosn't really start hardcore scumhunting from the first post of day 1. Not to justify the behavior, and I hope to see some better content from her before I finish the re-read, but from her meta I'm not really seeing her play as scummy yet.

(Actually, let me do a quick search on Snow_Bunny to see if my meta on her is still valid, think it's been a while since I played with her...hmm hmm...mini 901, she was a bit quicker out of the gate then this...mini 897, open source mafia was kind of a weird case, but she was pretty quick to attack someone in that game too...ok, never mind, that meta read on her is probably just completly invalid.)

Ok, read up to the end of page 9 now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 10:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Yeah yos I just finished a game where Snow was town. Although she didn't post as often as others she did attack players and held her own quiet well in that game. This game complete opposite. More lurky, not saying much of anything useful. The snow I saw in the other game took a position although a bit silly and stuck with it. This game bleck.
That was this game for reference.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Page 10:

Multiple people start to comment on BV's lack of content. I agree with the sentiment.

I'm continuing to have a good, pro-town read on Iecerint based on his posts on page 10.
Tar wrote:
First, there's the specific "I am not a Miller" comment, which I see no reason for a Townie to make (you claim Miller D1 if you are one, you don't say anything if you aren't).
This struck me as a little odd as an argument to use against Snow Bunny. In a game where multiple people have claimed miller, it seems perfectly reasonable to mention that you're not a miller. In fact, I don't think it's something scum are especially likely to say; in a game like this, I imagine that a scum might would want to keep open the option of later claiming miller if he gets in trouble, at least in an unusual game like this. (In fact, it actually might be a reasonable idea for everyone to claim "miller" or "not miller" right now, just to prevent any later confusion).

I'm also wondering about Tar trying to get Sociopath to claim while voting Snow Bunny and even after SC unvoted Sociopath, putting Socio farther away from a lynch. Tar; Would you agree that it's generally in the town's best interest to keep the number of people claiming on day 1 to a minimum? If so, then can you explain the motivation behind your actions that seem designed to put both Sociopath and Snow Bunny in a postion that seems likely to make both of them have to claim?

Magnas's posts here (page 12-ish) seem reasonable; I don't really agree with them, but it feels like he's honestly trying to figure out other people's thought process.

DGB replaces in. No problem with her posts so far.

Ellibereth replaces Snow Bunny. Good, might actually be able to get a read on them now...
SC wrote: I am a nightkill-immune modified miller vigilante
ROFL

Anyway, some oddness there where SC apparently briefly forgot part of his role, but I tend to agree with Glork's analysis of it.

I'm also not sure that it's a big deal that Eli didn't claim the neighbor part of his role.

Anyway, all caught up now. Going to put my current list of suspect in a seperate post, I think.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Ok, my current list of suspects:

Town

Glork
Farside22
Iecerint

Leaning town

magnus_orion

Neutral

bv310
DrippingGoofball: BV looked kind of scummy. DGB looks better so far, though. I was having a hard time deciding if I want to put her in this category or the "leaning town" category.

Kairyuu
Haylen: Kariyuu didn't say much, but I kind of like the content he did write before he replaced out, especially his iso post 5 and 7. Haylen really needs to start scumhunting, though (yeah, yeah, finals, ect).

Slicey
Dramonic No read. No content at all yet, from either one of them. Sounds like it's probably due to circumstances beyond either of their control, though, so I will give Dramonic a chance to say something after his finals are done. Otherwise, going to move him down into a scummy-luker-lynchy place on my list.

StrangerCoug: This was a tough one...there's so many good and logical reasons to suspect him, but I just don't really think he's scum.

Scummy

Snow_Bunny
Eli: More from Snow Bunny's actions then from anything else. Eli's claim is plausable. Still, there's a fairly high chance that he's scum, based on Snow Bunny.

Tarhalindur- I'm quite suspicious of him. Note, though, that I think he's probably not scum with Snow Bunny/Eli, based on his attacks on Snow Bunny; if Snow Bunny/Eli is scum, then Tar is more likely town, and vice versa.

SocioPath: Probably the most suspicious player at the moment; his actions just don't make any sense from a pro-town perspective.

Anyway, I'm going to
Vote:Sociopath
for now, he's my top suspect. If this comes down to "Eli vs SC" thing at deadline (which is Monday), I'll move my vote on Eli, because I think he's more likely scum then SC is.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 11:33 am

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL REPLACEMENTS! YOUR PREDECESSOR'S VOTE IS STILL ACTIVE, SO YOU NEED TO UNVOTE TO REVOTE SOMEONE ELSE!
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

k.

Unvote

Vote:SocioPath

In other news I just checked. You were already voting him :V
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 12:16 pm

DGB has been prodded
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Gadzooks!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 12:48 pm

I went overnight to a music festival, then drove straight to the US the next day, did a bunch of errands across the border (including depleting the national strategic reserve of Ben & Jerry's, 12 exotic flavors at once), took a shower, a nap, took care of the large theme first...

I didn't know you needed to VLA for one day...

OK I'm here.

48 hours is 48 hours. You had not posted for 48 hours, so...
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 12:50 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:Tarhalindur- I'm quite suspicious of him. Note, though, that I think he's probably not scum with Snow Bunny/Eli, based on his attacks on Snow Bunny; if Snow Bunny/Eli is scum, then Tar is more likely town, and vice versa.
Does Tar bus as scum much?

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

I think I need to look at games that SP was. He is erractic and I thought maybe because of last game it might be a post restriction of sorts but god knows as I notice he's erractic in other (on going game reference here).
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Tarhalindur- I'm quite suspicious of him. Note, though, that I think he's probably not scum with Snow Bunny/Eli, based on his attacks on Snow Bunny; if Snow Bunny/Eli is scum, then Tar is more likely town, and vice versa.
Does Tar bus as scum much?
I donno. Don't have a meta on him; don't remember if I've ever played with him, actually; certainly not recently.

But, anyway, it dosn't really feel like bussing or distancing to me.

Also, if he was busing, that would imply 2 scum in a neighbor group; possible, I guess, but...wait...hmm, now that I think about it, there's actually no reason to think that's not possible here.

Uh...ok, I'm actually less sure of it now then I was a few minutes ago.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 1:04 pm

farside22 wrote:I think I need to look at games that SP was. He is erractic and I thought maybe because of last game it might be a post restriction of sorts but god knows as I notice he's erractic in other (on going game reference here).
I've been scum with him. He was hilarious. I highly recommend the experience.

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Hmmm, just thought of something.
How would scum probably be voting if Stranger and I are both town?
FLASH OF GREEN
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Iecerint »

^ Huh? Are we talking about Tar bussing Elli or Tar bussing SP?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 1:19 pm

Ellibereth wrote:How would scum probably be voting if Stranger and I are both town?
Post claim, they'd pile on SC.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey wait

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”