Bamboomancer
Bamboomancer
Goon
Bamboomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:02 am

Post by Bamboomancer »

I'm making no excuses for how I look on previous wagons, I've explained my position on each of them, unlike babyjesus is right now.

If you'll look more closely, you can see me talking about the pooky wagon.
Bamboomancer, August 12 wrote: As far as I can tell, I belive Pooky/Dragyn, the only thing that weirds me out is dragyn's day one "OMG WHY DID POOKY CLAIM LOVER!" reaction... seems like he was trying to distance himself.

I get the vibe from PB but... it's not strong. There are a few things, but it's mostly his anger at coron. I think by now most of us know that coron isn't really playing during the summer, and PB wasn't making as big a fuss of it in Open Role...

Vote: Peacebringer

Bring on the pressure, bring on the funk.
Yes, i'm probably going to be lynched, because there's no way to defend myself without raging into OMGUS. STD or BJ is scum, I'm sure of that, and when I die, please look at the lynches that BJ isn't talking about.

Yes, I was wrong about preacebringer, but he gave me no reason to be praising of him. Yes I killed nanook, because he was suspicious and because he was going to die anyway.

Even when I wasn't posting here, I was always watching. I wanted to play this game from day one, and just because I'm lurking doesn't mean i'm not playing.

I wish the Nanook lynch had happened any time in the last MONTH so that I could give you more information, but I can't.

So there, impassioned plea for you, whether you believe me or not anymore, I don't really care. If I hated you just a little bit more, i'd put my lynch on myself, but since I'm not a complete jackass, I'll wait for STD to do it.
Show
SIG TIME.

Okay, it's not BABOOM. It's not BAMBOOM.
It's Bamboomancer: like necromancer, but with bamboo instead of necro.

So to recap:
I am not a Baboom. I am some sort of bamboo magic man.
Bamboomancer
Bamboomancer
Goon
Bamboomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:06 am

Post by Bamboomancer »

Werebear wrote:You know, I think Mr. Jackal has pulled it off. The more I look at it, the more I suspect Bamboomancer. And I will say this - if one is scum in the spotlight, there's nothing like hashing out who was what position on previous bandwagons... assuming the numbers are in your favor.

I'm willing to take my reputation right now on Bamboomancer.
vote: bamboomancer

Dragyn asked me to talk about what I saw as scummy, so I did. How would you ask me to defend myself other than by looking at the vote record? I believe that BJ was very selective in how he gave out information, and that's my opinion. If you have a better way of defending myself, I'd love to hear it werebear, because i'm not ready to just die like other townies were.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:22 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

unvote

vote Bamboomancer

I don't buy it, I suggest that you claim now.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Bamboomancer
Bamboomancer
Goon
Bamboomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:31 am

Post by Bamboomancer »

wow... you just killed me.

Nice job, pooky
Show
SIG TIME.

So to recap:
Bamboomancer
Bamboomancer
Goon
Bamboomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:33 am

Post by Bamboomancer »

also, I did claim, once werebear's vote was on, I guess I should have stated it more forcefully but I didn't.

I AM a townie, this IS the worst town i've ever seen, and i'm not going to be sorry to be gone from this game.

Bye guys.
Show
SIG TIME.

So to recap:
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:51 am

Oh wow, oops....

Uh... mind giving us any last message of who you think is scum by any chance?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Bamboomancer
Bamboomancer
Goon
Bamboomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:55 am

Post by Bamboomancer »

I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THINK IS SCUM AND YOU DECIDED NOT TO BELIEVE ME.
Show
SIG TIME.

So to recap:
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:55 am

Post by BabyJesus »

Bamboomancer wrote:I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THINK IS SCUM AND YOU DECIDED NOT TO BELIEVE ME.
hi
:coo:
Back On The List: Fritzler, Pooky
Solo Town winner of Payola Mafia.
Scum's Best Friend: Nightcow
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:17 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Final Vote Count of the Game
:

Bamboomancer - 4 (BabyJesus, Mad Jackal, Werebear, PookyTheMagicalBear)

Mad Jackal - 1 (draygn_mage)
BabyJesus - 1 (Bamboomancer)

Not voting (1): rolandofthewhite.

A frenzy of activity grips the remnants of your village, as suspicions and accusations fly. Why does
Mad Jackal
look as if he's had plastic surgery? What has
Bamboomancer
been doing all this time? And what gender
is
Pooky
, really??

In the end, though, it was a relatively quick decision to make.
Mad Jackal
's vote brought suspicion down hard on
Bamboomancer
, and before he could even get to the gallows, a growing mutter of growls and panting rumbles from his captors. What is going on?? Suddenly,
Werebear
leaps into the air, claws and fangs coming out as he lands on bamboomancer's back with a roar.
BabyJesus
and
PookyTheMagicalBear
join in the fray, and soon there's nothing left of the body but scraps of flesh and clothing. Then, the monsters turn on
rolandofthewhite
and
Mad Jackal
, killing and rending them in short order. All that remains of the human population is
draygn_mage
, who can only stare at what his lover and her..
its
friends have done, in abject horror.

Game over! Werewolves win!
You can decide what to do about Pooky's lover now - kill, or turn into one of your own?
Night actions and roles to follow.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:25 am

Post by BabyJesus »

Bamboomancer wrote: I believe that BJ was very selective in how he gave out information.

lol....
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:26 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Roles
(directly from the "Werewolf" game, for the most part)

Werebear (replacing milkman)
- Alpha Wolf (1): You are the original werewolf of the clan, which includes ______, ______, ______, and ______. You will appear to be a normal human to the residents of Garulphos for all intents and purposes, and you cannot be killed at night. You win when the werewolves match or outnumber the humans.
You may converse with your fellow werewolves at night; however you are responsible for ordering the kill, while you live. Each night, you may send me a target for the pack's wrath.
Note: The Alpha can sweep aside wolfsbane from his door, or from the door of a target. He will not change at night in a jail cell, and the Seers cannot recognize him.

NanookTheWolf
(replacing FD2)
/Nonchalance/PookyTheMagicalBear/BabyJesus (replacing Locus Cosecant)
- Beta/Gamma/Delta/Epsilon Werewolf (4): You are part of the _______'s pack, along with ______, _______, and ________. You may converse at night with your packmates, but your Alpha Wolf sends in the night's kill. You win when the werewolves match or outnumber the humans in Garulphos.
Note: If the Alpha dies, the Beta Werewolf takes over the kill decision, and so on. However they are not immune to wolfsbane, and cannot control their changes.

Stam - Miller
(1): You are a Villager in the town of Garulphos. While you have no night actions, you have a say in who is lynched during the day; use it to the best of your ability. You win when all of the werewolves have been destroyed.
Note: The Miller will show up as guilty to the Seers (even the naïve one). However if he is attacked at night by the werewolves, he will kill one of them at random.

CoolBot - Virgin
(1): You are a Villager of Garulphos, but you are also a virgin pure of heart. As such, you may choose to walk the streets at night, but you will prove a nearly-irresistible target for the werewolves to murder. This may save someone else's life, however. You win when the werewolves in town have been vanquished.
Send me a PM if you wish to go walking about at night; I expect you will not get the chance to use this more than once...
Note: If this person dies to a lynch in which a pro-village player places the last vote, that person will commit suicide the following night.

mikehart
(replacing The_Machine86)
- Magistrate (1): You are the Magistrate of Garulphos, entrusted with administering the law in this small town. You have the right to order a lynch mob to refrain from killing someone; they'll probably even listen the first time. You win when the entire werewolf pack has been eliminated.
Send me a PM sometime during the Day (
i.e.
before
the lynch scene is posted) if you wish to incarcerate the intended victim. Under most circumstances, no lynch will occur that Day, and we will proceed into Night immediately.
Note: The sequestered person may not take any night actions, but may be investigated by the Seers. If they try to protect the same person twice, or if the vote count has more than the regular majority required, their authority is broken and the lynch goes through anyway. If someone is sequestered, he may go observe them in their cell at night to see if they change (nothing visibly happens if it is the Alpha).

Dranko20/mneme
- Seer/Gypsy (2): You are the Seer/Gypsy of Garulphos, who uses signs and portents to discover whether someone is a werewolf or not. You win when all werewolves have been banished from the town.
Send me your choice each night, and I will let you know what you discover.
Note: Seer is Naïve, Gypsy is Sane.

Mastermind of Sin, dragyn_mage, d_rouge
(replacing Derk2009)
, esme, Bamboomancer, brushhopper, Mad Jackal
replacing Save the Dragons)
, PeaceBringer, rolandofthewhite, Phoebus
(replacing Enigma91)
, Coron
- Villagers (11): You are a Villager in the town of Garulphos. While you have no night actions, you have a say in who is lynched during the day; use it to the best of your ability. You win when all of the werewolves have been destroyed.

Internet Stranger - Villager w/Wolfsbane
(1): You are a Villager in the town of Garulphos. However, more important than that, you are an herbalist. Each day you can collect enough wolfsbane to ward one person's house. It loses any effectiveness after 36 hours, however, so you cannot store it more than a single Day (you may collect on Day One and Day Two, and guard two houses the following Night, having foregone protection of anyone the Night before). If you use both doses on a single house, it may be more effective. You may protect your own house, if you wish. You win when all of the werewolves have been killed.
Send me your choice each night of whose house you wish to ward (and with how many doses, if applicable); you do not need to tell me you are collecting wolfsbane during the day. I will assume you do this as long as you make one non-vote post sometime during the Day.
Note: A double-dose of wolfsbane will stop the Alpha. Wolfsbane has no effect for people who are out at night when attacked (the Virgin and Magistrate, or the Herbalist if they are placing it on someone else's house).
Further note: Information censored, since there are things about this role I may want to use again someday.

dragyn_mage & PookyTheMagicalBear
- Lovers (2, chosen at random from the total players): You are in love with _______ but no one knows it except the two of you! Strangely, you do not even know whether your lover is human or animal! It may be a doomed love, but that is all you have to cling to. Should your lover perish, you will also expire (
*le sigh*
) within 24 hours, game time. You win either with your faction, or if you and your lover should be the last to survive, even if it turns out you are from different sides of the battle.
You may not communicate with your lover at night during this tense time in Garulphos.

Choices and Lynches:

Night One:

Dranko20 scried Locus Cosecant, but discovered no sign of evil intent. (naïve)
IS protected his own house, unsuccessfully.
mneme investigated IS, finding his soul to be without stain (or fur).
Werewolves kill IS, bypassing the single dose of wolfsbane due to their being at full strength.
Day One:

Phoebus replaced the non-existent Enigma91.
FD2 asked to be replaced, so NanookTheWolf took over for him.
brushhopper was lynched by 12/21, garnering 2/3 of the active votes.
Night Two:

The_Machine86 is replaced by mikehart.
mneme investigates milkman - who appears innocent (Godfather) - right before he dies.
Dranko20 investigates CoolBot, finding him with a clean soul (for once, this was true).
milkman orders the kill on mneme, which is successful.
Day Two:

esme was lynched by 10/19 people.
Night Three:

CoolBot goes walking, attracting the kill to himself.
Dranko20 investigates milkman, finding him free of suspicious omens (naïve + Godfather, ouch).
milkman orders the death of Save the Dragons, but CoolBot proves a more enticing target.
Day Three:

d_rouge is nearly lynched at deadline by 7/19, but mikehart takes him into custody instead.
Night Four:

Dranko20 investigates Save the Dragons, finding him to be human in every facet of his soul.
mikehart goes to observe d_rouge overnight at the jail, seeing no evidence of lycanthropy, just relief at still being alive.
milkman sends in the order to kill Stam, which ended up killing Nonchalance as well.
Day Four:

mikehart incarcerates rolandofthewhite instead of letting him be lynched.
Night Five:

Dranko20 investigates Pooky, who he comes to believe is entirely human in character.
mikehart observes roland sitting quietly in his cell, with no supernatural changes.
milkman chooses to have the wolves kill mikehart.
Day Five:

Nanookthe(Were)Wolf was lynched by 8 out of 14.
Night Six:

Dranko20 investigated d_rouge, unsurprisingly finding him to be wholy human.
Werebear replaced milkman, but never did send a choice in.
Day Six:

Mastermind of Sin lynched by 7/13, including his own vote.
Night Seven:

Werebear chooses that Phoebus will be the one to die.
No choice from Dranko20.
Day Seven:

PeaceBringer gets himself lynched, incl. his own vote, 6/11.
Night Eight:

Werebear sends the pack after Dranko20, eliminating the (useless) Seer.
Day Eight:

Coron lynched by 5 of 9 players.
Night Nine:

Werebear sends in a kill for d_rouge.
Day Nine:

7 left alive. If the wolves survive the day, they will win.
Mad Jackal replaced STD.
Bamboomancer "lynched" by 4/7, including all three wolves...roar! Game over, since they can now kill all the humans. Up to them if they want to kill draygn_mage (and hence, draygn_mage, or turn him...has no game effect, except to limit their own numbers).
Last edited by Mr. Flay on Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mad Jackal
Mad Jackal
Goon
Mad Jackal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:29 am

Post by Mad Jackal »

I knew it.

I knew there was something fishy about Pooky. The claim WAS CRAP !!!!! Too bad the people I was trying to explain it to all already knew it.

And 3 left.

And I wanted to pull the trigger on Werebear - esp as BJ had said "one of werebear and Mad jackal is Evil " - but

My biggest down fall was the in-ability to get a read on BJ...

Especially after draygn_mage placed the lynch vote on Me.

Why didn't the 3 of you just end it before I read 38 pages of CRAP ??????
Either you are part of the solution, or you are part of the problem. You can form two lines to make it easier for me, or I'll figure it out on my own. It is your call.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:35 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Impressions:

I was surprised at how tough of a time the town had with no investigator (of course, losing your only doc and the only sane investigator on Nights One and Two didn't help matters). Having only one killing group in a Large Game made things draaaaag on at times, and I'm fairly disappointed in the number of replacements I had to find (maybe this just had to do with summer, I dunno). Unfortunately most of my other game plots are Large as well, so I'm doubly disappointed in that... :?

Kudos go to the Werewolves for running the board and controlling the game almost from the beginning with some gutsy maneuvers. I kept expecting someone to call Pooky's bluff, as his ideas got more and more outlandish... and for once, BJ didn't die! :mrgreen:

mikehart did make some good use of his special ability, which probably kept the town alive longer than it would have otherwise... most roles came straight out of the PDF I referenced, though there was some amalgamation (Miller & Bomb became joined because I find Miller to be an entirely suck-ass role to get by itself, so he gained the ability to take a wolf out if targeted at night - and he did!). Wolfsbane was tweaked in some ways that I won't get into in case I want to reuse them, but suffice to say that IS's death even when he protected himself was NOT a mod error. :twisted:

One thing that I didn't anticipate was that with only one pack of wolves, draygn_mage & Ms. Pooky were in very little danger of dying, which may have tipped things their way. Still, thank you all for playing, and I think we avoided ANY deadline lynches (although some of the later ones were absurdly fast :!: )
Mad Jackal
Mad Jackal
Goon
Mad Jackal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:38 am

Post by Mad Jackal »

By the way.

Nice bluff Pooky.

Great game to the other wolves as well. I am serious/sincere in saying that.

But really, I am pissed now.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:04 pm Post subject: 938

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going with my gut again. vote STD
-----------------------------

Followed by Baby Jesus and Pooky.

Then by

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:19 am Post subject: 942 .. Werebear SHOULD HAVE BEEN the 4th vote on STD and it's over.

I don't get tagged to replace until Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:02 am Post subject: 946 .

What a waste..........
Either you are part of the solution, or you are part of the problem. You can form two lines to make it easier for me, or I'll figure it out on my own. It is your call.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:09 am

Post by BabyJesus »

Mad Jackal wrote:I knew it.
Why didn't the 3 of you just end it before I read 38 pages of CRAP ??????
Personally - given Werebear's limited access, I didn't want to pile on you, and leave you one away - who knows what suspicion you'd drum up on who while we waited for werebear, and dragyn may have backed off.

So while I waited I voted someone else "suspicious" to give you a chance for an alternative bandwagon, and I was planning on hopping over to you as soon as werebear showed up to put you one away.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:35 am

Uh, Dragyn can join us of course... I still need my lover after all :mrgreen:

*huggles* I'm normal every other day of the month right? :lol:
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:46 am

Post by d_rouge »

Congrats to the wolves, especially to Pooky.

That was the first time I tried a large game and I can say that I'll stick to minis from now on. I just can't get an idea of all the people in a game this size and I just can't bring myself to re-read 30+ pages to look for clues. And I didn't even play from the start!

I guess different kinds of games are for different kinds of people.

That said, I think the setup favored the wolves since the town had very few power roles and the doctor was pretty much useless as long as the godfather was alive (or that's what I get from the role description).
World Champions!!!
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:44 pm

Post by draygn_mage »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Uh, Dragyn can join us of course... I still need my lover after all :mrgreen:

*huggles* I'm normal every other day of the month right? :lol:

Funny, that's what my wife says. ;)

I was seriously going for the alternate win condition, but didn't think about how many wolves were left. Oops.

Werewolf MVP has to be Pooky.

Since I'm the only one left, do I get Village MVP?
Disciple of AniX- Who needs scumdar when you play by smell?

GreenLiquid: I am proud to crown draygn_mage (Tuff/Serial Killer) the sole winner of Kirby Mafia!
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:58 pm

Post by BabyJesus »

vote: Eat DragynMage
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:18 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

BabyJesus wrote:
vote: Eat DragynMage
Since Werebear's your Alpha, he gets to decide, even if he wasn't the last one to vote... ;)

d_rouge: In fairness, this game dragged more than many large games. Having only one kill a night and 22 players was probably a miscalculation on my part. Many large games don't get above 20 pages and 6-7 days...
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:25 pm

Post by rolandofthewhite »

Ugh! No one listened when I said that Pooky and dragyn could have been following the regular sibling rules, where one is scum. :x

Good job, wolves.
Quiero hacer contigo lo que la primavera hace con los cerezos.
Mad Jackal
Mad Jackal
Goon
Mad Jackal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:33 am

Post by Mad Jackal »

rolandofthewhite wrote:Ugh! No one listened when I said that Pooky and dragyn could have been following the regular sibling rules, where one is scum. :x

Good job, wolves.
That thought crossed my mind. But the sibling rules I saw had one as cop and one as wolf. So I figured draygn_mage hadn't claimed cop.....

Once the big lie of Pooky the "fluffy wolf" was swallowed, the rest was all too easy.

I was getting narrowed down on Werebear. But honestly I thought it was Bamboo and Werebear. If it was 3 like I worried, I was pretty certain Pooky was the 3rd.... And since Pooky "couldn't be" - -and no-one wanted to discuss otherwise with me.... I figured it had to be 2 in Bamboo and Werebear... Taking the easy shot at bamboo 1st with BJ's vote already there was too tempting...

BAH.
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:52 am

Post by Werebear »

Actually, the last day went:

dragyn_mage voted STD
pooky voted STD
BabyJesus posts, didn't vote
I post, didn't vote
BabyJesus posts, didn't vote
BabyJesus votes... Bamboomancer?!
Mad Jackal votes Bamboomancer
I vote Bamboomancer
Pooky finishes him off

The reason I didn't vote STD right away, I was deathly afraid that dragyn_mage would unvote STD.. and we needed a townie's vote. And seeing as how BabyJesus had just posted, I was sure it would be 12-14 hours before he posted again, and someone would start the alarms against Werebear.

I really do apologize for not posting more, honestly, that one day I was really really disappointed not to have been a part of the lynch mob. Of course, the "day" was only about 18 hours long.

I do have to say, between the miller, the naive cop, the lovers, the virgin, 4 Werewolves plus a GF werewolf, the deck was
seriously
stacked against the town. All 9 of those roles are detrimental to the town in one fashion or another, while all the town had to defend itself was 1 sane cop and a magistrate, whose role was crippled as well. And when the wolves killed IS night 1 and mneme night 2, the town's fate was sealed.

And dragyn_mage? I say we let him live. As long as he gives me backrubs and I get the juicy parts of his kills. :twisted:
[color=green]Anyhoo, why is it suspicious that I get confused with a mattress?[/color]
--Wacky, HHGG3 - Life, The Universe, and Everything mafia
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:58 am

the miller killed one of us.... and the Magistrate is pretty powerful role if we didn't kill him, a lynch preventer with a cop ability built in to see if the prevented lynch was protown or not? I think that's pretty high on my list of really strong strong roles :D

The lovers were a pretty random element in the game, my roleclaim was IMO far too elaborate and cool sounding for me to get away with, but I wanted to have some fun :)
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:34 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Werebear wrote:I do have to say, between the miller, the naive cop, the lovers, the virgin, 4 Werewolves plus a GF werewolf, the deck was
seriously
stacked against the town. All 9 of those roles are detrimental to the town in one fashion or another, while all the town had to defend itself was 1 sane cop and a magistrate, whose role was crippled as well. And when the wolves killed IS night 1 and mneme night 2, the town's fate was sealed.
Actually, you're forgetting the town should have had a player with wolfsbane to defend itself (twice in one night, possibly)... the Virgin was my other 'protection' role included. IS drew an inordinate amount of attention Night One, but that's the way the random roles go sometimes... the Lovers *was* a miscalculation on my part due to there only being one pack, but I really expected the Town to figure it out better than they did, considering how long it was taking the wolves to kill them off. Patterns, people, patterns! Of course, the self-voting didn't help them in the slightest.... :roll:

By the way, some of you may be interested to see this: Post counts by day for this game. Note the spike in activity at the end... the town really let itself die, in my opinion. Not that there weren't players who were doing well, but they got very little help at times from actual pro-town folks.
And dragyn_mage? I say we let him live. As long as he gives me backrubs and I get the juicy parts of his kills. :twisted:
Done. draygn_mage, feel free to credit this as a win, you sick little monkey.

[mrow] Welcome to
Garulphos
Garooooolphos Population:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”