Mini 968 - Bastard Mass Effect (Game Over)

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 8:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I lied.
green shirt thursdays
Kerristar
Kerristar
Townie
Kerristar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 8:46 am

Post by Kerristar »

xRECKONERx wrote:I lied.
That's the point.
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Kerristar wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:I lied.
That's the point.
Indeed.

vote: xRECKONERx

Why did you lie?
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 8:52 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

So you're not interested in the fact that I lied because a pro-town vig that can kill every night is a scum NK target, so I made it seem like I wasn't a threat for last night?

Scumbunny knows I've been up his ass. I didn't want him to kill me before I could kill him. Though, none of that matters anyway since my kills apparently don't go through. I must be a false vig or something. Makes sense with Joker being a lame duck.

PS, bv310 masonized me N1. That's why I didn't want him lynched yesterday.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 8:52 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

sniped
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 8:54 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Scum is one of the following: Doombunny, Limerickx, VPB, Fate.

That's pretty much my preferred lynch order, btw. I don't see masonizer being an anti-town role for some reason, Kerristar seems interested in scumhunting, and if I'm a false vig then C.C being true vig makes sense.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 8:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

WAIT FUCK

Add Col.C back to the scumlist. Forgot ani flipped vig, presumably truevig.
green shirt thursdays
Kerristar
Kerristar
Townie
Kerristar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Kerristar »

xRECKONERx wrote:So you're not interested in the fact that I lied because a pro-town vig that can kill every night is a scum NK target, so I made it seem like I wasn't a threat for last night?

Scumbunny knows I've been up his ass. I didn't want him to kill me before I could kill him. Though, none of that matters anyway since my kills apparently don't go through. I must be a false vig or something. Makes sense with Joker being a lame duck.

Nope, not buying it.

You being masons with Bv does not mean you are town.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 9:09 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Are you masons or neighbors? Masons are confirmed town. If bv310 masonized you and confirms this, then I'm not interested in lynching Reck. If not, then his lying comes into question.

Col. Cat is confirmed town unless someone counter claims him.

I could buy Doombunny scum. I'm not sure about a third if Reck is town.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

So you're claiming, you are a Joker, the (yet another) normal vig? 3 vigs with different success rate is actually an option I would expect from a bastard game, but... Joker, the vig? I have to think hard about it... For now, my vote stays.
If waht you say is true (not assuming anything yet): Do you think, that masonization could neutralize your night ability?
WAIT FUCK

Add Col.C back to the scumlist. Forgot ani flipped vig, presumably truevig.
What can I say? I was probably even more surprised by that flip than anyone else. I definitely wouldn't come out to CC ani, if I wouldn't be a vig myself, as his claim wouldn't blow away my cover in any way. I really thought he was lying.
Scum is one of the following: Doombunny, Limerickx, VPB, Fate.
Actually... Why the Doombunny? The only thing I have on him right now is his weird statement about going after me if ani flipped normal vig, like he already knew the outcome, and tried to set up an easy lynch on me today. (that's more than I have on most of the people around anyway, but it's still not much).
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 9:24 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm sorry, we're neighbors, not masons. We referred to it as "masonizing" in the quicktopic, though, so that's what I started calling it.
VPB wrote:Col. Cat is confirmed town unless someone counter claims him.
What about serial killer?

Though, even if I put C.C back on my scumlist, he wouldn't be anywhere near the top since he did just kill scum. Even if he's third-party or something, he's doing pro-town things at this point.
CC wrote:So you're claiming, you are a Joker, the (yet another) normal vig? 3 vigs with different success rate is actually an option I would expect from a bastard game, but... Joker, the vig? I have to think hard about it... For now, my vote stays.
I claimed Joker the vig yesterday. I didn't start as a vig, my role PM stated I would do whatever it took to protect the ship (since I'm basically in love with it in the games) and I had no special abilities. I was allowed to pick up a gun though N1 and became a vig. I figured claiming odd-night would reduce the chance scum NKed me.
If waht you say is true (not assuming anything yet): Do you think, that masonization could neutralize your night ability?
I don't think so. I wasn't informed of that. Especially since my night ability was picked up/learned from the start.
What can I say? I was probably even more surprised by that flip than anyone else. I definitely wouldn't come out to CC ani, if I wouldn't be a vig myself, as his claim wouldn't blow away my cover in any way. I really thought he was lying.
Point taken.
Actually... Why the Doombunny? The only thing I have on him right now is his weird statement about going after me if ani flipped normal vig, like he already knew the outcome, and tried to set up an easy lynch on me today. (that's more than I have on most of the people around anyway, but it's still not much).
I'll present my case on Doombunny when I have ample time (preparing for the Lost finale party right now).

CC's kill didn't go through N1, right? So maybe it's something like... ani was 100%, CC is 50%, and I'm 0%. I don't know. Or maybe it rotates between which of the three of us get to be the real vig each night. Who knows?

I'm not much for lynching Kerristar at this point. I know he's up my ass, but he seems like he's doing actual scumhunting. Doombunny is my #1, and Limerickx is my #2 because he has about half as many posts as me and is hard to get a read on, very fly-under-the-radar-ish.
green shirt thursdays
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 9:29 am

Post by TonyMontana »

xRECKONERx wrote:I'll present my case on Doombunny when I have ample time (preparing for the Lost finale party right now)
New Rule:

Spoil the LOST finale, and be killed. Not modkilled, killed. Literally. Like, hunt you down and take your life. (watching it tomorrow :p)
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 10:32 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Don't worry. I have a friend who left for Europe today. I teased him about spoiling the finale while he's abroad, and he's told me if I stop him from getting spoiled, he'll buy me a PS3 game. :P
green shirt thursdays
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

First of all, I want to hear from VP and Reck about why they think I'm was scummy. Anyway, my top scumpick right now would be luke (3 posts and he hasn't done anything but put a vote on Ani just so he would be on the BW).

@Luke- Why BW on Ani? I see that you didn't want to get modkilled but was the vote on Ani really necessary? Also, who are your top three scumpicks
and why, I expect to see quality answers from you on this one.

Right now I see luke as either a person who really couldn't care less about the game or scum.

Anyway, I g2g so I will
Vote: Lukepukeduke
Kerristar
Kerristar
Townie
Kerristar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Kerristar »

Um, wow. That's about all I can say to Doombunny's post. Did you really not read? You're the scum who isn't paying attention. Thanks for trying to bus your dead partner.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 11:22 am

Post by TonyMontana »

"Anyway, my top scumpick right now would be luke"

You must be clairvoyant

VoteCount 3.1

L-3
xRECKONERx
(Kerristar, Col.Cathart)

L-4
lukepukeduke
(Doombunny9)

Not Voting
(VP Baltar, bv310, Fate, xRECKONERx, Limerickx)

With 8 Alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline in about 7 days
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 11:26 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

LOL
green shirt thursdays
Kerristar
Kerristar
Townie
Kerristar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Kerristar »

@ Reck: Did you get the gun specifically because Parama died?

@ VP: Why are masons confirmed town? Reck didn't start out a mason, so it's plausible that Bvtown could've masonized Reckscum.

That said, I agree with my other head that Doomsbunny's statement was just horrible.

Also, the mod has counted Doomsbunny's vote? Interesting...
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Kerristar wrote:@ VP: Why are masons confirmed town? Reck didn't start out a mason, so it's plausible that Bvtown could've masonized Reckscum.
Masons by definition are mod confirmed town. Even though Reck did not start off as a mason, the mod could have created a role where two players can learn each other's alignment via mod confirmation.

However, it's now been revealed that they are actually neighbors, which does not mean much of anything.

@Reck - what is your read on bv310 from your interactions? What kinds of things did you talk about in your QT?
YOUR AD HERE

Kerristar
Kerristar
Townie
Kerristar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Kerristar »

*grumbles about the wiki saying nothing about masons having to be confirmed*

So...I'm having trouble seeing a good reason why Reck outted Bv310 as a neighborizer this early in the day.

@ Bv310: Did you neighborize someone last night? Who?
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Fate »

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:50 am Post subject: 19 Reply with quote
Quote:

Alright. Catchup post incoming. TM, you are one crazy bastard.

First off, Ani's claim. I don't believe it. Full claiming with no cause to do so doesn't make much sense, and I find it suspicious. His flavour IIoA after Col. Cathart's CC just reeks of scum attempting to justify a lynch. I don't like how quickly the wagon formed on him though.

Next up, Col. Cathart's CC. This feels more forced to me.I don't know if it's because it came so quickly or because of the (effectively) third vig claim soon after.

Thirdly, Kerristar, why are you convinced that he wasn't RB'd? In a game like this, a roleblocker doesn't seem entirely out of the realm of possibility.

And then that brings us up to now. Ani's last post when he thought he was hammered seems off. I'm not sure why, but it reminds me more of scum finally being caught rather than a townie getting mislynched.

Luke's last post is just dumb though. Vote: Lukepukeduke

So he's the last to piggy back onto the town's "ZOMG ANI LYNCHIN TIME!" May be due to how often he checks the thread, but still doesn't look to hot.

"Feels forced" I have counter somewhere for how many times scum use "feelings" to justify their suspicions... where oh where...

Then a Luke vote. I read this as distancing from a really dumb partner, knowing he's not in real danger of being lynched (over ani). Just me?
Sweet deal.
Vote: Bv310

Scum neighborizer sounds like just the amount of bastardization this game needs.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Limerickx
Limerickx
Goon
Limerickx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Limerickx »

Generally speaking, I'm not buying xReckx stories.

He earlier claimed that there was not more than one vig, and that he KNEW this. Then after he picked up the gun from someone else, he shot it, missed, becoming an off day vig. Turns out he was lying, but only admitted to that AFTER he was called out on it?

Do we have an official count on vigs somewhere? If it IS more than one, then xReckx would have been lying about that as well, no?

Can someone give me a rundown on that particular aspect?

VOTE: xRECKx
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

When did reck claim that he KNEW there was only one vig?
YOUR AD HERE

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Fate »

L-4 lukepukeduke (Doombunny9)
>_>

I don't know about xReck right now... I
really
didn't like the way he claimed to have shot someone and THEN had to be called out it (what Lime said). I mean the lying part doesn't bother me so much (ref: RVQ answers), I lie like hell as town. BUT if it were ME in his position (aka town in his position) I damn sure would've said "I shot ____ last night. OH BTW I was lying about that odd-vig nonesense."

Though Lime's "ZOMG RECK SAID THERE WAS ONLY ONE VIG!"" gives me pause, Lime needs to explain what xRECK said that led him to believe that AND how scum in his position would even know this (assuming a RECKscum and a CC and Ani town).

Before I switchover though this thread definitely needs more bv (who is VLA until tomorrow IIRC) to explain all his neighbory goodness.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Limerickx
Limerickx
Goon
Limerickx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Limerickx »

VP Baltar wrote:When did reck claim that he KNEW there was only one vig?
This post here

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”