Mini 961: Insane Asylum II: GAME OVER :O!

Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Glork »

I don't buy it. There is no rationale for being off of a deadline wagon of somebody you have repeatedly said is scum.

ESPECIALLY given that we can talk at night, you could have hammered and then explained during the night phase.

Yos's quote basically says, clear as day "SOCIO IS SPEWING BULLSHIT AND HIS CLAIMED 'SUSPICIONS' ARE DISINGENUOUS." And you have no legitimate response to that other than to post in lots of capital letters and hope that the town somehow finds this an accpetable repsonse.

Protip: We won't.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Glork »

BTW, "a lot can happen in 17 hours" is such a copout, especially considering at least two people expressed V/LA, and Yos had said on Saturday that he would hammer Sunday unless there were objections. you do not have a leg to stand on here, Socio. You are pretty much bent over and boned.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 10:44 am

Post by SocioPath »

Glork wrote:BTW, "a lot can happen in 17 hours" is such a copout, especially considering at least two people expressed V/LA, and Yos had said on Saturday that he would hammer Sunday unless there were objections. you do not have a leg to stand on here, Socio. You are pretty much bent over and boned.
I already had stated that I would be around for deadline.
So this is some good glazed-eyed posting.

I honesty do not care what you have to say at this point.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 10:48 am

Post by SocioPath »

Except you can humor me here:
Glork wrote:I don't buy it. There is no rationale for being off of a deadline wagon of somebody you have repeatedly said is scum.
QUICK!
TELL ME WHICH OF THESE WERE PRE-CLAIM AND POST-CLAIM.

HURR DURR HURR.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Glork »

SocioPath wrote:
Glork wrote:BTW, "a lot can happen in 17 hours" is such a copout, especially considering at least two people expressed V/LA, and Yos had said on Saturday that he would hammer Sunday unless there were objections. you do not have a leg to stand on here, Socio. You are pretty much bent over and boned.

YOU may have been around at deadline, but there was no guarantee that the people who already WERE away would have had enough time to check in on the thread. I almost didn't check last night, except that I really wanted to see if Elli was scum. And I didn't get to this thread until I made those two posts, which would have been a couple hours after the deadline. You can't sit here and say that "I would be around" implies "enough people would be available (and focusing) on this game enough to allow a counterwagon to happen." Those are two completely different things.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Glork »

SocioPath wrote:Except you can humor me here:
Glork wrote:I don't buy it. There is no rationale for being off of a deadline wagon of somebody you have repeatedly said is scum.
QUICK!
TELL ME WHICH OF THESE WERE PRE-CLAIM AND POST-CLAIM.

HURR DURR HURR.
Not getting what you're asking. After SC's claim, you said you still thought he was scum, and referred to him as "SK." SC was one of two viable lynch candidates, yet you obstinately sat on Yos isntad of
TRYING TO FNISH OFF A LYNCH ON WHAT YOU THOUGHT WAS A SCUMWAGON
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Glork »

EBWOP: I see your capital letters and raise you bold text.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 11:33 am

Post by SocioPath »

SK's outed on D1 = good for town.
I had no intention of pushing SC after he claimed.
Glork wrote:You can't sit here and say that "I would be around" implies "enough people would be available (and focusing) on this game enough to allow a counterwagon to happen." Those are two completely different things.
Elli was at L-1, I would have hammered if needed, is what I was implying, and said.
All it takes is 1 person not on the L-1 wagon to be around at deadline.

Majority lynch > non-majority lynch > no lynch
(obviously)
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 11:45 am

Post by magnus_orion »

Glork wrote:
SocioPath wrote:

YOU may have been around at deadline, but there was no guarantee that the people who already WERE away would have had enough time to check in on the thread. I almost didn't check last night, except that I really wanted to see if Elli was scum. And I didn't get to this thread until I made those two posts, which would have been a couple hours after the deadline. You can't sit here and say that "I would be around" implies "enough people would be available (and focusing) on this game enough to allow a counterwagon to happen." Those are two completely different things.
um...
what?
Show
Why, yes, I do exist simply to make your life a living hell.
Win-Loss
Town: 10-3
Scum: 5-2
Serial Killer: 0-2
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

My SP views.

SP scum
SP town

I just checked both these games to see if I could get a read on SP. The answer is no. He is completely different this game then either of these games.
Where as he is more low key and looking for scum in both games. This game I feel like it's all nonsense.
I think the only valid case I found from SP this game was on SC and his view on SC being a possible SK with a reference but Yos is right about one thing. If you think someone is scum why not fight for it or say hey did you happent to read this post here with a link to it.
I still don't understand how Yos's comment about finding elli more likely scum the SC was worthy of a vote.
Also reading SP in isolation he attacks anyone that finds him scum or questions him. He attacked Glork when Glork questioned him. He attacked SC when SC questioned him and now Yos.
This feels more scummy then town. It's OMGUS without voting right away just attack a player that is attacking you. He even had his 2 people that maybe scum outside of SC/Glork but he barely said boo to them during day 1.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Iecerint »

In my experience, SP is scum in 100% of games. That's like 4+/4+ or something. He has been nonsense in all of them.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Glork »

magnus_orion wrote:
Glork wrote:
SocioPath wrote:

um...
what?
Socio said that "a lot can happen" in the 17 hours until deadline.
I pointed out that for the bulk of that time, people were on V/LA, and that Yos had already said he was going to hammer Sunday, so using "still 17 hours until deadline" was a copout excuse.
Socio said "but I stated I would be around at deadline."
I said "but not everybody else would have been around at deadline," implying "so you can't rely on that time to make something 'happen' like you suggested."
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by magnus_orion »

that's rather flawed thinking.
I've been in a game where we flipped wagons half an hour before deadline on a whim, and lynched scum because of it.
Show
Win-Loss
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Glork »

Magnus, I've been in games where late wagons happened, too, but it is far and away the
EXCEPTION
and not the norm. It is possible to believe that something
could
happen, but it is unreasonable to assume that something will happen, which is what Socio is trying to plant in our heads.

Mag, do YOU think that Socio was in the right, voting for Yos instead of Coug, even though he thought Coug is scum and 'want[ed] Coug lynched'?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Iecerint »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Iecerint wrote:In my experience, SP is scum in 100% of games. That's like 4+/4+ or something. He has been nonsense in all of them.
Aw come on. We were scum together with him. I've never seen him make as much sense as he does here.
Isn't that pretty consistent with what I typed?

But I think he's slightly less sensible here than in the other games, if anything. He usually doesn't get this weird until after he's caughtscum.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

DGB, you
ARE ASLEEP

Ok, seriously, heres the thing. I'm giving you a second warning out of kindness, but here is the penalty table

Why you shouldn't post in thread without a certain passive ability:
First illegal post: Warning
Second illegal post: Removal of powers for the duration of the night.
Third illegal post: Complete removal of Active and Passive abilities for the rest of the game (telling someone to do this to neutralize them will be met with modkill. Don't try to abuse my rules.)
Fourth illegal post: Modkill/Autoloss

Is that all clear now? This resets every night, btw.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by magnus_orion »

Glork wrote:Magnus, I've been in games where late wagons happened, too, but it is far and away the
EXCEPTION
and not the norm. It is possible to believe that something
could
happen, but it is unreasonable to assume that something will happen, which is what Socio is trying to plant in our heads.

Mag, do YOU think that Socio was in the right, voting for Yos instead of Coug, even though he thought Coug is scum and 'want[ed] Coug lynched'?
I think socio said he was going to vote eli in time for deadline, and blatantly lying to be off the wagon for no reason whatsoever (eli would have been lynched anyway as per the rules ((assuming nobody else switched votes)), and it wouldn't change what socio had said about eli in thread.), would've benefited sociopath in no way were he scum.
Show
Win-Loss
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:46 am

Post by SocioPath »

farside22 wrote:I just checked both these games to see if I could get a read on SP. The answer is no. He is completely different this game then either of these games.
Well the problem is that where my meta DOES change is whether it is a large or a mini, and both of those examples are large games, where as this is a mini.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 6:09 am

Post by SocioPath »

farside22 wrote: Also reading SP in isolation he attacks anyone that finds him scum or questions him. He attacked Glork when Glork questioned him. He attacked SC when SC questioned him and now Yos.
Also this is flat out wrong.

Me going after SC+Glork was when they were going after each other.
SC was going after Glork originally because Glork was going after me.
SC only attacked me after I attacked him.

SO, NICE MISREP.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 7:27 am

Post by farside22 »

SocioPath wrote:
farside22 wrote: Also reading SP in isolation he attacks anyone that finds him scum or questions him. He attacked Glork when Glork questioned him. He attacked SC when SC questioned him and now Yos.
Also this is flat out wrong.

Me going after SC+Glork was when they were going after each other.
SC was going after Glork originally because Glork was going after me.
SC only attacked me after I attacked him.

SO, NICE MISREP.
Sorry let me rephrase reading everything and not the iso.
Attacks glork for weak reason.
Attacks SC when questioning him.
Attacks Yos for finding him scummy.

Finally your comment about Yos and if scum is in the group of the neighbors then scum would know this already. Did I miss that scum had a talk already? Not all mod's have a pretalk period unless the thread is lock it's not something I assume. I know as a mod I give the mafia a 48 hour pre talk period but all mods are different. I also have mods who say you can not chat till night time. So why would you vote and assume that scum already knew who was in the neighbor group?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 8:38 am

Post by SocioPath »

farside22 wrote:So why would you vote and assume that scum already knew who was in the neighbor group?
farside22 wrote:but all mods are different.
I've been in UK games before.

I MIGHT EVEN GO OUT ON A LIMB AND ASSUME THERE IS A GREEN ROOM FOR PEOPLE TO TALK IN AFTER THEY'VE DIED AS WELL. *GASP*

HEY ELLI, IF YOU ARE IN THE GREEN ROOM AND CURRENTLY TALKING TO YOURSELF/UK, SAY NOTHING.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 8:42 am

Post by SocioPath »

Although Rule 8 clearly says such.

AW CRAP, IT ALSO SAYS I CANT TALK TO DEAD PLAYERS.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 3:07 pm

Dawn settled on this quaint asylum where the teddy bear theft occured! The staff woke up from the sleeping gas, and the inmates seemed a little tired that morning. Just as everyone gathers together, something is announced over the intercom

"Lock down is now in progress. All staff and inmates are to remain where they are. Please wait warmly while your files and licenses are audited."

The area seals itself up with metal sheets. It is clear that talking to anyone in secret has become impossible for the time being.

After this unnerving development, you look around, and find two people missing. This is quickly explained as the intercom crackles live again

"Oh, yeah, if you're going to kill people, could you PLEASE clean up the mess? We don't have all day for this audit. Oh wait, we do."

Glork and Yos2 are presumed dead. With 9 of you left in this madhouse...can you find the teddy bear thieves?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Glork, Miller Cop, has been Scalpel Slashed Night One
Yosarian2, Psychologist, has been Shot Night One

Day begins
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 3:12 pm

The Ninteenth "Start of Day Two" Vote Count

"THIS IS NOT A DRILL"

Mod Note: Lockdown has been announced. Prod clock is on to show how many hours are left until the first prods go out, if necessary.

1. magnus_orion (0)
2. StrangerCoug (0)
3. SocioPath (0)
4. farside22 (0)
7. Tarhalindur (0)
8. DrippingGoofball (0)
9. Haylen (0)
10. Iecerint (0)
11. Dramonic (0)

Not Voting (9): DrippingGoofball, Haylen, SocioPath, Dramonic, Tarhalindur, farside22, magnus_orion, StrangerCoug, Iecerint

Prod Clock (New): 48 hours.
Players still needing to respond to prod: No One

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch
Deadline is in 14 days at 10:00 PM EST, Tuesday, June 8th, 2010
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”