ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 7:36 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Charlie wrote:Because if you were to say yes, I would tell you to go meta me in my 4 completed newbie games :P
I modded your last one; I'm aware of it.
Charlie wrote:Anyway, nice to see you give a vague answer with that "not really". Non-commitment is the way to go this stage of the game I guess.
Super. What's your opinion of meta qua evidence?
Charlie wrote:The evidence against ElectricBadger and VV being linked is irrefutable: based on claims. I think they are both Jealous Princlings, maybe out to... oh take over the kinngdom by getting the royalty lynched or something.
So your take is that, as a pair of scum with an opposing faction, we chose to paint a target on ourselves as PR prob-townies and fake claim a role that links us publicly and is nearly impossible to falsify without a mass claim? And that I then did everything I could to oppose said mass claim?
LlamaFluff wrote:See I came up with the exact opposite. We had a cop looking for members of seacores faction, mafia that can endgame more people then normal after achieving color condition seems bastardly, it just makes more sense to me that TM-Soc was the SK and VV is part of mafia faction to me.
If TM/Soc/Reaper was an SK, who killed Vas? He was definitely part of a mafia group.
farside22 wrote:EB: Why did you target Llamafluff night one?
He claimed an anti-mafia ability, seemed to have a bunch of setup knowledge, and indicated another ability. He seemed like a likely kill and also was unlikely to be visited by a cop, so a lesser chance of multiple visitors.

Basically he was the only claimed PR (or assumed to be such) other than myself, and at the time I didn't have a town read on anyone yet.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 8:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Based on vote count analysis I'm more of the oppion that one or both of Elli/Llama are scum.
Elli didn't vote for VV at that day 1 push (if VV is a scum team) Elli from what I have seen of his scum game likes to protect his scum team as best as possible. Plus he did the push of Soc over VV during day 2.

however if VV is not a scum group and Soc is I could see Llama in this group based on his weak vote on TM without trying or pushing a case.

vote: Elli
fos: Llama
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Ellibereth »

farside wrote: Elli didn't vote for VV at that day 1 push (if VV is a scum team) Elli from what I have seen of his scum game likes to protect his scum team as best as possible.
I think DGB's game was the only one I DIDN'T act like a MAD BUSSER. So yeah.

I've thought of something, but I'm not sure. How sure are we on the whole "scum doesn't know their buddies" thing, and where did that come from again?
FLASH OF GREEN
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 10:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:
farside wrote: Elli didn't vote for VV at that day 1 push (if VV is a scum team) Elli from what I have seen of his scum game likes to protect his scum team as best as possible.
I think DGB's game was the only one I DIDN'T act like a MAD BUSSER. So yeah.

I've thought of something, but I'm not sure. How sure are we on the whole "scum doesn't know their buddies" thing, and where did that come from again?
That came from Llama and I still haven't gotten a firm all scum don't know each other or one scum doesn't know who the others are.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

How bout we focus on what we know instead of what we don't know.
Lets list some facts.
Anybody willing to oblige?
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Vi »

Charlie 1285 wrote:Vi, I don't think you've actually stated your role; would you kindly do so? It helps for comparison with the rest. And... you we so so sure of dramonic flipping anti-town! I'm sad, so sad. :(
I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not :?

I'm the Robot Queen of the Robot Faeries. Everything else about my role has been revealed already, barring the flavor bit that my Robotic Faeries are the ones that do the malfunction-fixing.
I thought this claim by itself would hold and that I had a really nice power role, until L-Fluff started softclaiming... and then E-Badger claimed... and then I realized I was probably wrong. So I crumbed in a way only I could - near the end of D1, I changed my avatar to Cirno, the STRONGEST ice fairy.
Either way, I was going to revive the first person who even LOOKED sick so as to confirm myself ASAP. Given E-Badger's claim and where VV landed, I'm sure there's something to mention in hindsight about that. I'm still not sure why nobody is considering E-Badger at all given him+VV tbqh, especially now that we know that scum have colors and related abilities.

I really want to say something novel here and/or vote for ElectricBadger but I'm running out of brain juice because of RL stuff. I'll see if I can make up for it in the morning.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vi wrote:Either way, I was going to revive the first person who even LOOKED sick so as to confirm myself ASAP. Given E-Badger's claim and where VV landed, I'm sure there's something to mention in hindsight about that. I'm still not sure why nobody is considering E-Badger at all given him+VV tbqh, especially now that we know that scum have colors and related abilities.
The only slight problem is what someone pointed out - two kills post TM death. I guess the SK kills could have been delayed or something... I dunno... since if SK needs the color WC it can be achieved by 6 deaths which could occur fast if lucky.

Im just confused about this game at this point and am going to just start working under the assumption of Soc-SK and VV-mafia goon and see what I cant find
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Hey the WC posted on the first page says that they need three points of each color(Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple)
This is the amount of colors that have flipped,
Red(1) Orange(4) Yellow(2) Green(2) Blue(2) Purple(1)

They are still looking for 2 reds, 1 yellow, 1 green, 1 blue and 2 purples.
On average, people have flipped three colors. They need 7 more so about three people need to die with the right colors so possibly 4 people will die for them to win.

Sooooooooo something needs to be drawn from this info.

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Ani Lynch wagon: Vas, llama, Vi, Robo, Soc, Seacore, farside
Badger L-1 wagon: Vi, farside, llama, Eli, Vas, hp
Robo L-1 wagon: Tony/Soc, Seacore, Badger dram, llama, vi
Robo L-1 wagon: Eli, Badger, Llama, farside, tony, seacore
Ani L-2 wagon: Eli, dram, farside, llama, vi
hp L-1 wagon: Eli, Soc, VV, EB
VV L-1: hp, sea, dram, Vi, llama
sea L-1: farside, RC, EB, VV, llama
Soc Lynch: Eli, Vi, Sea, hp, farside, llama
dram Lynch: Eli, llama, sea, farside, EB, Vi

I have no clue whats going on in this game... I want to say EB is scum, which means scum tried to kill Sea N1... and TM killed EB N1. I just have that hesitation of the whole bastard mod with my role going on. At the same time, after some stuttering, VV went after hp...

Almost want to say Eli-EB... which makes some sense with the above VCs...
Co-host of The USL Show
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

oh thanks for gathering that for me.
On a different route, this would only work assuming scum know who each other are though:
People OFF the Ani lynch wagon: Badger, Dram, hp, ani, Elli
Taking away town: hp, Badger.

I rreally can't see a way for Badger to be town after the whole Prismatic shenanigans, and I don't really get his explanations. I mean, Vas was able to tell(???not sure, how many people left to claim after him?) that there was no real prismatic pony, and breadcrumb it in.
FLASH OF GREEN
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 10:41 pm

Post by Charlie »

farside22 wrote:JK is pretty accurate discription, expect the player I target can still perform an action.
One-way JK. Thanks.
farside22 wrote:By the way charlie my WIFOM on EB/VV is that the mod made one scum and the other town.
That's something to ponder. However I have some thoughts below...
ElectricBadger wrote:What's your opinion of meta qua evidence?
Difficult to obtain (requires lots of work) but if available in processed form then by all means I'm ok for using it for a case against a suspect.
ElectricBadger wrote:So your take is that, as a pair of scum with an opposing faction, we chose to paint a target on ourselves as PR prob-townies and fake claim a role that links us publicly and is nearly impossible to falsify without a mass claim? And that I then did everything I could to oppose said mass claim?
The possibilities are too many! Thoughts below...
ElectricBadger to LlamaFluff wrote:If TM/Soc/Reaper was an SK, who killed Vas?
He was definitely part of a mafia group
Why definitely?
farside22 wrote:vote: Elli
fos: Llama
Not a bad choice IMHO.
Robocopter87 wrote:How bout we focus on what we know instead of what we don't know.
Lets list some facts.
Not to sound rude, but could you please try to be more helpful?
Vi on sad Charlie wrote:I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not :?
This isn't; believe you me. Imagine that statement was said by a cartoon character, like Harold the Ferret. Anyway, thank you for the fullclaim, your majesty. Next we would like to pick on your brain power :)
LlamaFluff wrote:The only slight problem is what someone pointed out - two kills post TM death. I guess the SK kills could have been delayed or something... I dunno... since if SK needs the color WC it can be achieved by 6 deaths which could occur fast if lucky.

Im just confused about this game at this point and am going to just start working under the assumption of Soc-SK and VV-mafia goon and see what I cant find
Indeed. You've forgotten that farside's ability was used on Seacore, effectively nullifying the poison on him N1. Thus, only ElectricBadger was successfully poisoned.
Robocopter87, #1309 wrote:something very familiar to my previous post
Obvious parrot-like behavior detected. If you would kindly draw out your own conclusions and post it that would certainly help.
Ellibereth wrote:Taking away town: hp, Badger.
Since when did hp[leaves] and ElectricBadger labeled town?

My thoughts on the game:
Farside22 is town and will die in Twilight. Vi is also town. So that leaves the bad guys between:

LlamaFluff
Ellibereth
ElectricBadger
Robocopter87
Charlie

Reading the thread over, there had been mention of this being a "bastard" setup. I'm totally against this type of thinking. I'm working on a 100% mindset that the setup is well balanced and
colourful
. This I think is the most likely setup in play:

3 colourless mafia
1 jealous princeling SK

Which effectively makes Seacore an SK detector...
Which means there are 2 mafia remaining...

Why I don't think this other setup is in play:

2 colourless mafia
2 jealous princeling mafia

Would mean Seacore only can detect half of the mafia...
The elaborate claim by ElectricBadger would be false, in all likelihood it is true due to its complexity...

Night Actions involving poisonings would be something like this:

N1:
VV --> Seacore (blocked by farside22)
ReaperCharlie --> ElectricBadger (success)
* Swapping VV & ReaperCharlie is also a consideration

N2:
VV --> Seacore (success)
???? ---> VV (success)

N3:
???? --> farside22 (success)

If we were to look at it from the 2 vs. 2 setup, the list would look identical except this additional action happened N3:
-The other mafia also targeted farside22
-One of them choose to No-Kill

VERY
UNLIKELY!

Next up: I assume ElectricBadger's claim is real due to the above. You'll have to believe my claim, too. So...

LlamaFluff - hard to believe claim
Ellibereth - claimed townie
Robocopter87 - claimed townine

I'm quite sure I'll be seeing one of the above 3.

P/S: farside22, we need to know who you targeted last night!
Kindness
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 11:56 pm

Post by Vi »

Ellibereth 1309 wrote:I rreally can't see a way for Badger to be town after the whole Prismatic shenanigans, and I don't really get his explanations. I mean, Vas was able to tell(???not sure, how many people left to claim after him?) that there was no real prismatic pony, and breadcrumb it in.
...actually, VV's breadcrumbs are odd because he knew in advance he was getting Watcher results.

VasudeVa's claim was the one that kicked off the massclaim.
Charlie 1310 wrote:One-way JK. Thanks.
"Doctor"
Charlie 1310 wrote:The elaborate claim by ElectricBadger would be false, in all likelihood it is true due to its complexity...
Now that we know scum have colors, I don't think I agree.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Just so you know my Roleblock failed due to lack of color. I targetted Vi last night.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:45 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Robocopter87 wrote:How bout we focus on what we know instead of what we don't know.
Lets list some facts.
I know lots of facts. Any in particular you're looking for?
LlamaFluff wrote:Im just confused about this game at this point and am going to just start working under the assumption of Soc-SK and VV-mafia goon and see what I cant find
You're going to assume the one scenario we can definitely disprove?
Ellibereth wrote:Vas was able to tell(???not sure, how many people left to claim after him?) that there was no real prismatic pony, and breadcrumb it in.
I assume it was a given fake claim; definitely there was a mechanic there and info sent, as he knew who I targetted.

It makes some sense; it increased the chances of cross-kills, which is a help in balancing a reasonably small 12 player game with two scum factions.
Charlie wrote:
ElectricBadger wrote:What's your opinion of meta qua evidence?
Difficult to obtain (requires lots of work) but if available in processed form then by all means I'm ok for using it for a case against a suspect.
So you were planning to send me off to read a bunch of meta when you're not willing to do so yourself?
Charlie wrote:
ElectricBadger to LlamaFluff wrote:If TM/Soc/Reaper was an SK, who killed Vas?
He was definitely part of a mafia group
Why definitely?
Because Vas didn't kill himself and I doubt there are 3 scum factions.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 7:08 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

ElectricBadger wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:Im just confused about this game at this point and am going to just start working under the assumption of Soc-SK and VV-mafia goon and see what I cant find
You're going to assume the one scenario we can definitely disprove?
I cant believe anything else at this point.

A mafia faction that probably can win with just six players dying, regardless of how many town players are alive. A SK that is not NK immune. A cop that searches for SK and not scum. It all makes no sense to me. Heck maybe SK had a delayed kill. I dont know.
Co-host of The USL Show
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 7:13 am

Post by farside22 »

If VV is a serial killer then I go back to thinking Llama/Reaper scum team do to the weak vote and lack of anything town from Llama.

Trying to think of who is scum with him part of me thinks bad things and wifom with EB/Vi
I try not to go there but maybe it's still not finding Vi doing fabulous scum hunting. Plus the vote on VV and quick hop off.
I'm thinking.....
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 7:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Yeah I keep looking at a few things. Robo seems clearly town reading both TM and VV. I don't see him aligned with either player.
Elli is the last claimed VT standing and I think viable lynch.
Both Soc and VV wanted to lynch HP (charlie) and tried to push him as scum. I don't like that more so after the claim.
So basically I would lynch Elli/Llama today, with keeping an eye on Vi.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 7:41 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Charlie wrote:Looking at colour flips, it is reasonable to assume that each colourful member have 3 colours. Assuming that the colours of the dead are obtained by the mafia (quite the obvious assumption), the mafia have:

Orange

Green

Blue

Yellow

Red

Purple

So that calculates to...
a minimum of 3 more deaths for mafia victory by colours
, assuming that the mafia win condition is the one in the first post.
If we mislynch today, farside22 dies, another poisoning at night...if the mafia selects people with the correct colour, town loses. We're somewhat in lylo.
Just occurred to me - 3 more deaths being potentially a loss assumes all three have colors.

A Llama lynch ensures we either kill scum or don't lose any colors - or both. It's the only lynch today that will ensure we aren't in lylo and get another lynch tomorrow (since night kills die before lynches).

Vote: Llama
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 8:14 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Please... no way mafia has color win condition. Do you really think that the mod would let a single mafia endgame up to 5 people?

No one really has made a case on me being scum... it seems to mostly hinge on me claiming miller (which if you know my stances on claims makes little sense with me being scum) and meta of not being into the game, which has occured a few times before, and interestingly enough has been the only times ive actually been lynched.

My problem is that all of my reads are completely shot at this point, and my disinterest in this game is actually preventing me from making a large attempt to get back into it.

I think it almost has to be EB-Eli at this point still. Have class in 15 mintues though, so it will have to wait.
Co-host of The USL Show
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

EB wrote: I know lots of facts. Any in particular you're looking for?
Well, I confess that, Im completly clueless on whats happening.

So I decided that since I knew that I couldn't figure anything out. I ought just focus on what I/We akready know. I like how Llama listed the wagons. So if you feel that you know something simple yet important and have a slight gut feeling its going to help with scumhunting.
EB wrote: Just occurred to me - 3 more deaths being potentially a loss assumes all three have colors.
I think I pointed that out.
EB wrote: Please... no way mafia has color win condition. Do you really think that the mod would let a single mafia endgame up to 5 people?
Sample PM? The only problem is that it doesn't give a possible role with the win condition...
Charlie wrote: Not to sound rude, but could you please try to be more helpful?
Its not rude, its the truth.
I admit I haven't given this game as much as I could. But I'm working on it. I'm a little clueless. Also, I find it funny how many PRs are in this game yet I end up being a VT.

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Vi »

farside22 1315 wrote:I try not to go there but maybe it's still not finding Vi doing fabulous scum hunting. Plus the vote on VV and quick hop off.
I'm thinking.....
You mean like how I started the VV wagon D2 and pressed it against LlamaFluff's continually-argued Town read on him D1?
Or how I started the ReaperCharlie wagon and forced it through over a Seacore-Town lynch?
farside 1316 wrote:Robo seems clearly town reading both TM and VV. I don't see him aligned with either player.
Please explain.

Please say something about ElectricBadger sometime Today.

If VV was an SK he must have had a really great role to make up for having a Cop specifically for him. I'm at a loss for how to explain the two kills in a way that makes sense to me, so my first impulse is to just ignore it. :\

Looking over the vote counts, I have to come to the conclusion L-Fluff did - either E-Badger or Ellibereth is scum by virtue of being on more wagons with {Tonocracharlie, VasudeVa} than anyone else.

Or I can actually vote, since I keep coming to the same conclusion and people don't seem to be listening to me.~

See: ElectricBadger
(L-3)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Vi »

*Ellibereth bait goes here*
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

charliebrown wrote: Since when did hp[leaves] and ElectricBadger labeled town?
They're the people offwagon NOT town.
I'm confused by your whole logic to get to Badger true claim.
Badger wrote: I assume it was a given fake claim; definitely there was a mechanic there and info sent, as he knew who I targetted.

It makes some sense; it increased the chances of cross-kills, which is a help in balancing a reasonably small 12 player game with two scum factions.
Wait. What did your role say again? That it would transmit to a confirmed Prismatic one right?
My guess is REAPERSOC SK and VAS MAFIA for the only reason that Reaper didn't care about posting in twligiht, which the rules say is suppose to screw your faction over. SO he should be alone.
Vi wrote: Looking over the vote counts, I have to come to the conclusion L-Fluff did - either E-Badger or Ellibereth is scum by virtue of being on more wagons with {Tonocracharlie, VasudeVa} than anyone else.
Like this logic. But just with Vas. AS above.
Vi wrote:*Ellibereth bait goes here*
*bites*
FLASH OF GREEN
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Percy »

Look everyone!!!
It's the
VOTE COUNT UNICORN!!!

ElectricBadger
opens his eyes and sees
LlamaFluff!

farside22
opens her eyes and sees
Ellibereth!

Vi
opens vis eyes and sees
ElectricBadger!

Charlie
Ellibereth
LlamaFluff
and
Robocopter87
have their eyes
shut!

The deadline for today's lynch is
10:00am (site time) on Tuesday the 8th of June
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Last edited by Percy on Wed May 26, 2010 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote EB

@mod - Vi is also voting EB as of post 1320

Thank you! Fixed! ~Mod.
Co-host of The USL Show