Pledge of Allegiance (Game Over! Page 76)

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

On massclaim-Only 5 people haven't claimed at all? Thought it was more than that (semi-claimers i guess), massclaim is probably worth it at this point.
I'd like to see either a)charter go first out of the current non-claimers or b)any and all Others that haven't claimed yet go first, and then charter.
charter just claimed.

If after the massclaim one of the point factions seems to be mysteriously missing a partner Troll should shoot DGB, otherwise we'll figure it out when we get there.

@Troll- Personally i think ani is a lot more likely to be d3x's partner than fishy's, I can see ani not checking his quicktopic like d3x has claimed his partner hasn't.

@charter- Really? I would think a motive cop would actually check someone's motive.
zoraster, the sample PM wrote: =====

This is what a sample Role PM would look like.
~NAME~

Game Title:
Pledge of Allegiance

Role Title:
Vanilla Townie

Flavor Title:
<Your Mama>

Motive: The crisis is pre-empting Oprah. Now the whole thing is real and personal to you.

Alignment:
Town

Faction: {REDACTED}

Factional Abilities:
<none>

Passive Abilities:
<none>

Active Abilities:
<none>

Win Condition: Force a game state where no living player's Win Condition requires you to die.

Please confirm via PM. I wish you the best of luck. This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

The game thread can be found here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14015
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by Zorblag »

@Gammagooey, I agree about animorpherv1 being more likely to be d3x's partner (unless both d3x and Fishythefish are playing subtle games.) It's Ellibereth that seems to think the other pairing is more likely.

@popsofctown, how about some flavor with that claim?

Updated Claims:
  • The Living

• animorpherv1: No claim
  • charter: town backup, inherited motive cop (other/not other cop) targeted LlamaFluff N2 (got not other)
  • Chronopie: town/not town cop, miller. Targeted Fishythefish (not town) N1, Jack (town) N2; something about not sure how he would turn up for point factions
  • d3x: Executive, faction transmitted a weak watcher result on Chronopie to Plum
  • Debonair Danny DiPietro: No claim (not government by Troll)
  • DrippingGoofball: Neutral Statistician/Census Taker (roleblocked N1, roleblocked N2), received role cop transmission on Jack
  • Ellibereth: No Claim (almost has to be Secret Service related)
  • farside22: Tracker, tracked fishythefish to RedCoyote N1, Plum to Shotty to the Body N2
  • Fishythefish: Judiciary, faction transmitted weak tracker result on Plum to Chronopie
  • Gammagooey: Paranoid Gun Owner
  • imaginality: No claim (well, not other or scum, but no real claim)
  • StrangerCoug: No claim
  • Plum: Some investigation on Shotty to the Body; received weak watcher on Chronopie
  • popsofctown: Vanilla Townie (not government by Troll)
  • RedCoyote: FBI tracker, roleblocked (or interfered in some way) N1, tracked charter to LlamaFluff N2
  • Shotty to the Body: Legislature, transmitted a role cop result on Jack to DrippingGoofball
  • UncertainKitten: Vig and more. Killed xvart N1 (by kill flavor); tried to target Plum N2, instead targeted Troll got redirected to Jack
  • Zorblag: Sniper, shot at Debonair Danny DiPietro day one, popsofctown day two.

The Dead

• Jack: Vanilla townie
  • LlamaFluff: Town redirector. No results known
  • Nicodemus: Vanilla townie
  • Parama: Motive Cop. No results known
  • Ojanen: Vanilla townie
  • xvart: Legislature
-Zorblag R`Lyeh
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

That's a good point, Gamma.

Also, farside, didn't you say at one point you were just a one-shot Tracker? I think we are allowed to claim role names (I hope we are!), did yours have something to do with, like, a police force or agency or anything?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Zorblag wrote:@popsofctown, what a fascinating response. If you've heard such good things about me and put any stock in them I'm not sure why you let DrippingGoofball's characterization of my scum hunting as poor go largely uncommented upon. I'm also a bit unclear why you'd have been as willing to lynch me yesterday if you thought I could have been helpful down the road when there were so many less useful targets. Mind you, you haven't seemed at all interested in who's scum up till this point in the game from what I can see from your play.
I haven't been sure who's scum until this point. And I don't remember DGB calling you a crappy scumhunter, or why I didn't comment. Tbh, I've skipped 1-2 pages of this megathread so it might have been in there.
Zorblag wrote: I've been saying that you're not town since about when you started posting. I don't think that I've ever particularly wavered in that. I know you're not government as I didn't hit you when I shot at you. That means you're pretty likely to be mafia in my opinion.
ITT we learn about confirmation bias. You're so sure that I have to be BUSSING DGB? 2 flips you haven't seen? It's quite laughable really.
Zorblag wrote: DrippingGoofball's claim is pretty dubious but she's clearly not town now. The only reason I don't think she'd be mafia is I expect the mafia to have a night kill and I don't think she'd bother with me during the day if she could use a night kill instead. Perhaps I've got that wrong, she did almost get my lynched after all (which was surprising; actually, I should have been dead when I claimed but Fishythefish and probably others weren't about to do the hammering I'm sure they would have liked to.) In any case, seeing you actually jump on a case for once definitely makes me think bus.
If you seriously play all your games by lynching players who aren't interested in mislynch wagons and are interested in the wagons that hit scum, your town win-rate mystifies me.
She's scum or other, and she's not in the government, and her claim is crap. I don't see how wanting control of your kill excludes the possibility she has one. You have a shortage of people you want dead when you play as scum? I don't.
Zorblag wrote: If we do end up killing her in the next day or night and she flips mafia you're my first guess for a partner despite the fact that it's too obvious. DrippingGoofball would pull the day vig bit on a partner and do things like staking her reputation on you being town to protect you just because, hey, who's going to believe she would do that? Mind you, if that does happen then I think that the night kills are coming from UncertainKitten (probably a vig, though I'm a bit more suspicious of her than I've said as accidentally targeting me last night when Plum was intended is a bit convenient) and a Serial Killer (because despite my earlier arguments that it was silly to be lynching me as a potential SK on the grounds that there's no evidence that there even is one, the 9999 damage kill flavor does make me think SK with a video game tie in more than mafia.)

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Look. The quadruple super double reverse wifom method of scumhunting works, once every 381 games. Simple stuff will work a lot more consistently for you. Trust me.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by Zorblag »

@RedCoyote, I'm pretty sure that farside22 has indicated that she isn't one shot (she was worried about getting roleblocked from here on out.)

@popsofctown, you seem to be missing the fact that I don't think it's bussing because I don't think that DrippingGoofball is in a faction with a night kill. You're a great partner if she does flip mafia as that would mean I think they probably don't have a killing role.

I'd think that you'd have better ways to be spending your energy than looking here though. People aren't listening to me anyhow and there's still scum out there to catch. Scum which you don't seem to be catching beyond the fact that apparently now you think DrippingGoofball counts.

Out of curiosity, when did we determine that DrippingGoofball wasn't government? I don't see why you'd think that at this point.

Also, what is your role title? What is your flavor title?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by charter »

RedCoyote wrote:
charter 1521 wrote:Llama was not 'Other'. I used it on him after he made some comment about believing Fishy's claim, I thought Llama might have a similar role.

I was thinking that it could catch scum pretending to be other
So, in other words, you thought Llama might have a similar role to Fishy's role in that you thought they were both scum pretending to be "other"? If you thought Fishy was lying, why not just use it on him? Seems a little convenient for you to visit the person who happened to die last night (after they claimed a town PR, no less), when you could've just as easily visited the person who, I don't know,
actually claimed to be "other"

Confirm my vote 100%. This is our vote today, guys. Y'all didn't want to hear me yesterday, but please hear me today. This is a slam dunk if I've ever seen one.
Or, ya know, I'm exactly what I say I am and had the unfortunate luck to target Llama. And sorry if I don't believe everyone who claims a "town power role" is actually town. Heaven forbid someone lie and say they're town when they're not. As for why I didn't use it on Fishy, once other people started saying they were point grabbers, it because either a huge scum fakeclaim, or he actually was an 'other', so it seemed like a waste.
Gamma wrote:@charter- Really? I would think a motive cop would actually check someone's motive.
That's not what it is.

I don't see where RC get's this high and mighty attitude from. You claim not town, you've claimed the same role as someone else. You really haven't been protown in the least this game. I was actually surprised that I even got any votes after I claimed to target Llama.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

charter 1530 wrote:Or, ya know, I'm exactly what I say I am and had the unfortunate luck to target Llama. And sorry if I don't believe everyone who claims a "town power role" is actually town.
It doesn't matter whether you believed him or not.

If you have two players, one claiming town PR and the other claiming third-party, and you think that players claiming third-party are possibly scum, why would you ignore the player that
claimed
third-party in favor of the one that claimed town PR? That doesn't make logical sense. You sat there and said that scum were probably hiding amongst the non-hostile others, which I happen to agree with, but then you say Fishy gets a free pass? Huh?

Sorry, charter, no dice. pops said it earlier in a different context, but you go with what makes the most sense, because that will steer you in the right direction more often than not. It makes the most sense that you shot Llama instead of up and deciding he was more likely to be scum pretending to be non-hostile other pretending to be a town PR.
charter 1530 wrote:I don't see where RC get's this high and mighty attitude from. You claim not town, you've claimed the same role as someone else. You really haven't been protown in the least this game.
Uh, what? When did I claim "not town, the same as everyone else"? I've been extremely protown, and, might I add, one of the few people here who has been. If it were up to me, we would've been rid of Fishy yesterday instead of a VT. I argued very strongly and persuasively for it. It didn't work out, and no one bought that it would've been a better lynch than Nico or Zorblag. That's fine, you know, whatever, but don't come barking at me because your Nico lynch didn't work out. I'm one of the few people here who actually cares about using our lynch effectively. Right now, the effective thing to do with it is to lynch the player who visited LlamaFluff last night.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 8:05 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Just a note - d3x's algorithm stuff is probably a bit off. For one thing, FMPOV it's extremely likely that he had scored points by D2. I strongly suggest d3x's partner checks that QT and explains to d3x the action he took without telling him.

I'll explain why I think that, and crunch the numbers we've got on things, tonight. What I say is rather sensitive - it is linked to both whether my partner was on yesterday's lynch, and my own currently hidden ability/abilities - but I'm sure I'll be able to say enough that the town hears everything it needs to.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 8:11 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

vote:charter

Scum who forgot he had a "motive" in his PM, so didn't realise what a "motive cop" was.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 8:11 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

##vote charter
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Oooh, quadruple post!

@RC: isn't it likely that your "roleblocking" was just the result of targetting another administrator?
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 8:16 pm

Post by Zorblag »

@animorpherv1, we need you to check your QT. And be here in the game thread. I know you're around because you're posting on other threads.

@RedCoyote, you do realize that charter was one of the last people saying that Fishythefish was the right lynch yesterday, right?

@everyone, mass claim has now started. At this point you should be claiming with your next post. If you've left any information off your claim up till this point you should add it now. Claims should include role title, flavor title and motive. If you've taken actions you should claim them now. Paraphrase your motive and abilities to avoid potential mod kills.

My motivation is to bring the death panels those that have just instituted with the recent health care laws to all the standing members of the government. I'm a bitter, bitter activist. And I loves me some second amendment rights.

Clearly I don't think we should lynch anyone till the mass claim is done but take that how you like.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Name
: Rogue CIA agent

Role
: Miller/Cop

Motive
: I feel that my superiors aren't being proactive enough in hunting those who threaten the USA, so take matters into my own hands, using the CIA's vast network.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 11:51 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Right. Here's what I think I can safely say:

Facts

- On Day 2, the scoreboard was:
Executive 1st
Judiciary = Legislature 2nd
I.e. d3x was on a different number of points.
- Last night, my faction successfully transmitted a track to Chronopie.
- On each of the last two nights, my faction has used at least one other ability (on N1, one of these abilities ended up targetting RC).
- I have exactly one partner. I'm betting that applied to all the points factions - so Shotty is alone and d3x has one partner.

What I am happy to rely on as true, though it comes from others

- Shotty and d3x have claimed truly. They transmitted abilities very similar to my track, so very likely they are genuine.
- The scoreboard today is given to us by two players. It almost has to be real:
Executive 1st
Judiciary = Legislature
- The Executive sent a watch to Plum.
- The Legislature sent a rolecop to DGB.

What I think is likely to be true

- Since Shotty and d3x are wrong/lying about being on 0 points when I scoreboarded, it's a very good guess that one of them was on 0, and the other wasn't.
- It's pretty likely that I
was
on 0 points at the beginning of day 2. There is some possibility i was either above or below that, but it would need a rare chain of events (the nature of which would give away my role, so you will have to take my word on that). So I surmise that, most likely, Shotty and I were tied on 0 points, with d3x on positive points. This says something about the alignment of, I'm guessing, d3x's partner's target.
- Having said that, I see no motivation for Shotty and d3x to be lying. It's been pretty well demonstrated that holding back information about night actions as other is understood by the town (I think the town has done well in that respect). The most likely reason, I'd guess, would be that they weren't protown, and performed an action which is obviously antitown.
- Either way, we can be certain that Shotty and I scored the same number of points in the last day/night cycle. Which is interesting, because my faction scored -x for yesterday's lynch, where x is 1 or 2. Shotty scored nothing for it. So I certainly outscored Shotty last night, by exactly x points. With the information I have, and ruling out DGB-town, this points strongly to:
DGB other (hostile or non-hostile), Chrono town.
If Chrono is mafia, it would need serious lying on Shotty's part, and some epic losing of points - this seems inconceivable. If Chrono is other, then DGB is certainly scum, but this would need another rare event to have happened.
I'm pretty good at dealing with the possibilities in a situation like this. I'm conferring with my partner as well. Even though I can't share some of the finer details of my reasoning (for fear of outing other night actions and/or my partner), I'd strongly advise you to take this analysis as true insofar as you trust me - I'd be extremely surprised if I was missing anything.

What I think should be done

- d3x's partner needs to speak up in their QT (or here) - likely he has the information to condemn or clear a player. Can someone compile a list of proddable people and get prods on them (I'll do it some time if noone else does)?
- Massclaim is a good plan. My partner has lied/will lie about their role.
- I favour not being shot in the face by Troll. I think I've been pretty helpful to the town whenever that's been possible. Since there's a decent chance d3x is actively lying about his actions, I'd favour shooting him as the most likely of the three of us not be basically protown. Of course, Troll is right not to be shooting until we've sorted out everything we can.
- There's almost certainly more questions I could answer without giving too much away. Feel free to ask me anything that occurs.

TL;DR: most likely DGB is other, and Chrono is town. Significantly less likely, but still possible, is DGB scum and Chrono other.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 12:09 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Note: my information on DGB draws no distinction between other or non-hostile other.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 12:23 am

Post by imaginality »

Well, I guess with this much info out there already, massclaim was inevitable.

I'm an Army Reserve Soldier. Motive-wise, I'm defending America as it's my duty as a soldier. Functionally, I'm a doctor: I can target someone each day, and I protect that person from (one) nightkill attempt for the night and the following day. (E.g. whoever I target today will be protected tonight and during the day tomorrow.)

I protected DGB N1/D2 and Chronopie N2/D3.

--

I skim-read the last couple of pages and haven't got time to think through the Other stuff right now, but luckily there's more obvious scum out there: the motive-cop element of charter's claim pretty much proves he's lying about his claim and as things stand, he should be lynched as soon as we finish massclaim.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:31 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

What did Dex claim the scoreboard to be?

I had

1. Executive
2. Legislature
3. Judiciary

for today.

If I scored nothing for transmitting and your judiciary Fishy whoever you sent to is scum if we we're tied the day before.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:47 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 3 Vote Count

charter ( 5 ) imaginality StrangerCoug RedCoyote d3x fishythefish
Chronopie ( 0 )
d3x ( 5 ) Plum DrippingGoofball Chronopie UncertainKitten Ellibereth
Debonair Danny DiPietro ( 0 )
DrippingGoofball ( 1 ) popsofctown
Ellibereth ( 0 )
farside22 ( 0 )
fishythefish ( 0 )
Gammagooey ( 0 )
imaginality ( 1 ) farside22
StrangerCoug ( 0 )
animorpherv1 ( 0 )
popsofctown ( 1 ) Debonair Danny DiPietro
RedCoyote ( 0 )
Shotty to the Body ( 0 )
UncertainKitten ( 0 )
Plum ( 0 )
Zorblag ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 5 ) Gammagooey animorpherv1 charter Zorblag Shotty to the Body
Total Votes ( 18 )

Deadline: June 4th at 23:00 EDT
With 18 able to vote, 10 needed to lynch.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Shotty to the Body wrote:What did Dex claim the scoreboard to be?

I had

1. Executive
2. Legislature
3. Judiciary

for today.

If I scored nothing for transmitting and your judiciary Fishy whoever you sent to is scum if we we're tied the day before.
d3x wrote:Judicial is tied with Legislative for 2nd so if they would've gained points from a Townie Lynch, they would be higher or at least tied with us, the Executive.
So. You two conflict on the scoreboard.

There's no way I could have gained or lost points during day 3. Could you, Shotty?

When did you each use this power, exactly?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:54 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

I received my scoreboard in the time between posts 1345 and 1346. You lost a point for the mislynch you were on which would explain you being lower than me, but how did Dex wind up with us tied later in the day? I have no way to gain points during the day besides lynching. I'm beginning to suspect an outside force affecting our scores.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 5:03 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Yeah, there are all sorts of ways the scores could have changed between yesterday and today. The fact that you and d3x disagree about today's scoreboard is really weird.

I would be very surprised, and also feel somewhat cheated by this game, if I don't have control over my score, and that is something I would only consider as an explanation if all else failed.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 5:33 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Troll wrote: Mind you, if that does happen then I think that the night kills are coming from UncertainKitten (probably a vig, though I'm a bit more suspicious of her than I've said as accidentally targeting me last night when Plum was intended is a bit convenient)
It was a mod error. I targetted you for most of D2 because it seemed pretty much that town wanted Nico and you dead. So I had Nico has my primary shot, and in the event of his lynch, you as secondary. When I saw you claimed, I switched my secondary target to Plum. Zora did not note this change, hence the error.

Whether that's convenient or not is up to you at this point.

@charter: Your last two sentences do not add up.

RC has a point. However, I also note pops having some very good points on DGB. I'm probably going to shoot whichever one doesn't get lynched.

Gamma has tilted my opinion completely against charter.

##Unvote
##Vote Charter

Oh, wait, DGB could potentially be government? Will we have Troll shoot her or?

@RC: To be fair, Fishy was the first point claimer. He IS more believable.

@Zor:
Name: News Correspondent
Motive: We report, we decide.
Role: Vig neighborizer

Basically, my action works like this. I target a player, I kill them, and then neighborize them. Clearly, having a dead neighbor doesn't help, so I only actually neighborize if they are bulletproof/doc protected, etc.

Targetted xvart D1, and Zorblag D2, though I MEANT to target Plum, and somehow in all of this, I hit Jack. Which really irritates me because I thought Jack was pretty obv town, or at worst other.

There's a little MORE at this point, but that's not my role to claim, or my action. I'm apparently not the only neighborizer though.

And caught up. tl;dr, I need to know if Troll will shoot DGB, cause if he doesn't, I will. I'm all for a charter lynch.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 5:50 am

Post by farside22 »

RedCoyote wrote:That's a good point, Gamma.

Also, farside, didn't you say at one point you were just a one-shot Tracker? I think we are allowed to claim role names (I hope we are!), did yours have something to do with, like, a police force or agency or anything?
No I never said 1 shot tracker. I said town tracker. I had a flavor title that says C-Span Executive
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 5:51 am

Post by charter »

Why do we have two people claiming tracker and we are lynching me? Out of the two of them, I'd say farside is probably scum.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 5:51 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

...two trackers?

While it's not impossible for doubling to have occurred...

Though charter has implicated himself at this point...

I have no idea.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”