Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

whatisthisvotesnotbeingcountedinthevotecountbutnewandawesomevoteunicorn?
Vote: Badger
FLASH OF GREEN
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by Charlie »

Non-hammer post.
Kindness
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 12:12 am

Post by Vi »

Unsee: ElectricBadger

I know this is "lynching" as in "involuntary removal from the population" but I'd like to see if he posts something in the next few <length of time>s.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:53 am

Post by Charlie »

Ellibereth wrote:They're the people offwagon NOT town.
I'm confused by your whole logic to get to Badger true claim.
I'm sorry, I don't really understand what you mean by that.
I can explain my logic: Badger has such a complicated claim, which I believe is true because it is much more difficult to play as a fakeclaimed PR throughout the game. I would be easier to fakeclaim as a vanilla. Is there a fallacy?
Vi in vis later posts wrote:...Tonocracharlie...
I don't get this.
Vi wrote:If VV was an SK he must have had a really great role to make up for having a Cop specifically for him. I'm at a loss for how to explain the two kills in a way that makes sense to me, so my first impulse is to just ignore it. :\
Seems that everyone (except Robocopter87) is convinced that VV is part of a larger mafia group and ReaperCharlie to be an SK. May I know why? Coz I seem to be thinking otherwise.
Vi wrote:Or I can actually vote, since I keep coming to the same conclusion and people don't seem to be listening to me.~
I'm really torn. Based on claims, I think ElectricBadger to be town.
Based on his posting and by gut, I think he's subversive e.g. mafia.
LlamaFluff wrote:Please... no way mafia has color win condition. Do you really think that the mod would let a single mafia endgame up to 5 people?
Robocopter87 wrote:I admit I haven't given this game as much as I could. But I'm working on it. I'm a little clueless. Also, I find it funny how many PRs are in this game yet I end up being a VT.
[voice tone="symphatetic-neutral"]I believe you, but you have important things: your voice, your vote , and your colours![/tone]
[voice tone="sarcastic"]Why don't you make believe with us and imagine that you are a PR, say... you are the King of
Regal Purple!
Or the baron of
Fiery Red!
[/tone]
LlamaFluff wrote:I cant believe anything else at this point.

A mafia faction that probably can win with just six players dying, regardless of how many town players are alive. A SK that is not NK immune. A cop that searches for SK and not scum. It all makes no sense to me. Heck maybe SK had a delayed kill. I dont know.
I don't find that really hard to believe...this is a theme game after all. It does not look bad IMHO.

Not to delve too much into speculating the setup, but I might mention that in the above scenario, a MINIMUM of 6 CORRECT deaths ensues mafia victory. Poisoning, which delays the deaths, kind of make up for length of game. As for the SK... no idea, his win condition is probably unique? Lyncher/lynchee, kill certain people or get certain colours. Jealous of colours? Jealous of someone?

But then again I'm relatively new as compared with most you peeps, so yeah this is my newbish POV.

Side note: I'm trying to figure out how a mass colour claim may help town, but so far am getting zilch. I'll tinker a bit more on this puzzle.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 3:01 am

Post by Charlie »

EBWOP: The 2 LlamaFluff quotes should read side by side.
Kindness
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 4:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi: I already stated my view on why I don't see EB as scum. Why are you of the belief based on VV's flip that they would be paired together as scum?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Vi »

farside22 1330 wrote:Vi: I already stated my view on why I don't see EB as scum.
I don't see it.
farside 1330 wrote:Why are you of the belief based on VV's flip that they would be paired together as scum?
"Based on VV's flip"? VV's flip doesn't tell me anything to suggest that he's not group scum; the number of kills does. One could argue that the "coincidence" of VV and TM crossvoting in the RVS for lame reasons would suggest that they ARE group scum, as would Socrates openly protesting VasudeVa's wagon (ISO #23).
Regardless of whether VV and Tonocracharlie were group scum or not, one can expect at least two scum to be on most wagons, and it's really not unheard of to see all three in one place. Now look at the hp[leaves] wagon D2.

{Vi,
Ellibereth,
Socrates, VasudeVa,
ElectricBadger
}

Nice names.

Now when the hp[leaves] wagon didn't happen, two others took its place. Look at Seacore's wagon:

{farside, Robocopter,
ElectricBadger,
VasudeVa
, LlamaFluff}

(For reference: VasudeVa wagon was {hp[leaves],
Seacore, dramonic,
Vi, LlamaFluff} )

Socrates was out of the game by the time the Seacore wagon came to fruition. Ellibereth was on Socrates for a long time instead of going with Seacore or VasudeVa.

Talking of the Socrates wagon, ElectricBadger wasn't anywhere near it. E-Badger tried to coach ReaperCharlie along when he replaced in (ISOs #59-61) while trying to push that one of {Seacore, farside} had to be scum over VasudeVa (ISO #57).

And just for fun, note that VasudeVa was very late on the ElectricBadger wagon, and IIRC it was for reasons like "I just woke up this morning and BAM! it was a good idea!".
Charlie 1328 wrote:Seems that everyone (except Robocopter87) is convinced that VV is part of a larger mafia group and ReaperCharlie to be an SK. May I know why? Coz I seem to be thinking otherwise.
Two kills, mostly.
I still like my hypothesis that Tonocracharlie ( :P ) was a Godfather role.
Charlie 1328 wrote:I can explain my logic: Badger has such a complicated claim, which I believe is true because it is much more difficult to play as a fakeclaimed PR throughout the game. I would be easier to fakeclaim as a vanilla. Is there a fallacy?
No, you have the right idea. But the fact that
*it specifically mentioned a Prismatic Robot Pony, and
*nobody counterclaimed VasudeVa's PRP claim, thus there is none in the game, and
*at least some scum DO have colors so it's not at all implausible to assume that they have power roles bound by the same restrictions we do
kind of waters down that confidence.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 8:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Let me get this straight just for clairty sake. You Vi think VV (possible SK) had one part of the watcher role and EB (possible scum group) had the other part of the role and town hand just what we have?
Why is elli town in all this or even Llama?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Vi »

farside22 1332 wrote:Let me get this straight just for clairty sake. You Vi think VV (possible SK) had one part of the watcher role and EB (possible scum group) had the other part of the role and town hand just what we have?
Who says the claim has to be as complicated as he made it? Especially if VV was NOT an SK.
farside 1332 wrote:Why is elli town in all this or even Llama?
Because their vote records don't look as bad as E-Badger's. Plus I don't think scum would knowingly gambit against their partner (362).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 8:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
farside22 1332 wrote:Let me get this straight just for clairty sake. You Vi think VV (possible SK) had one part of the watcher role and EB (possible scum group) had the other part of the role and town hand just what we have?
Who says the claim has to be as complicated as he made it? Especially if VV was NOT an SK.
*cough safe claim* cough*
Sorry I dont' see scum tying themselvest together that way. VV is obviously not town. TM/reaper obviously not town.
EB I dont' see scum tying themselves to a scum partner so either VV/EB are a team or on different side.
If on different sides and both scum that's just bastard modding. I'm telling you EB will most likely flip what he claimed. I think Elli or Llama or both are scum and sadly you Vi will lead to the town's downfall. But hey if your scum then go scum.
Sadly this game doesn't seem to have any one I view helping the town any more.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 9:14 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Vi wrote:I know this is "lynching" as in "involuntary removal from the population" but I'd like to see if he posts something in the next few <length of time>s.
Of course I will, but I'm really not sure what you're looking for.

The quality votes against me:
-In an act of undisguised OMGUS, Llama votes me based on the assumption that Reaper was an SK that was apparently still killing the day after he died, ignoring the logical reasons against it. Attach repeated comments about not paying attention to the game for tomorrow's 'my bad' post.
-Elli's vote is based on my 'avoiding' the Ani wagon, as though that were a logical thing for scum to do when the only competing wagon within hours of deadline was MY OWN.
-Vi's...honestly I don't know what the hell that was, it's a smorgasboard of 'evidence' ignoring any inconvenient conflicting facts, linking me to both Vas and Reaper - apparently we're all one scum team and we're killing ourselves?

I guess some of those individual facts aren't laughable, just that you're trying to use them all, so to address a couple highlights:
-I avoided the Reaper wagon because I thought (still think, but happy we got lucky) that lynching a new replacement within a day without a single word from them was a shitty way to treat someone who's willing to help us out. And we were on a good lynch that I figured we'd come back to after Reaper made a token comment. It really never crossed my mind that it would go to a lynch.
-I avoided the Vas wagon because I'd seen his Watcher breadcrumbs.
-Dunno, guess it's WIFOMy but I really don't see how people think I would link myself to a scumbuddy in a fake claim. 2 for 1 special isn't really my style. Is it just completely unfathomable that a townie and SK could have linked roles? Seriously, death by bastard modding is going to be a really lame way to end a 54 page game.
farside22 wrote:Sadly this game doesn't seem to have any one I view helping the town any more.
Yeah, pretty much.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Vi »

E-Badger 1335 wrote:-Vi's...honestly I don't know what the hell that was, it's a smorgasboard of 'evidence'
ignoring any inconvenient conflicting facts
, linking me to both Vas and Reaper - apparently we're all one scum team and we're killing ourselves?
Now don't say this if you aren't going to provide examples; otherwise nobody benefits except the person tossing the rhetoric out.

As for killing yourselves, again, I have no idea how to explain the extra kill. Nobody does.
E-Badger 1335 wrote:-I avoided the Reaper wagon because I thought (still think, but happy we got lucky) that lynching a new replacement within a day without a single word from them was a shitty way to treat someone who's willing to help us out. And we were on a good lynch that I figured we'd come back to after Reaper made a token comment. It really never crossed my mind that it would go to a lynch.
Please change your mind about this.
E-Badger 1335 wrote:-I avoided the Vas wagon because I'd seen his Watcher breadcrumbs.
I don't see any mention of this. Anywhere. At all. There's a huge gap between VV's claim and your call to RC to play better, with no mention of VaVa himself.
E-Badger 1335 wrote:-Dunno, guess it's WIFOMy but I really don't see how people think I would link myself to a scumbuddy in a fake claim. 2 for 1 special isn't really my style. Is it just completely unfathomable that a townie and SK could have linked roles? Seriously, death by bastard modding is going to be a really lame way to end a 54 page game.
You say 54 pages like that's long :?
It's not at all unfathomable; I backed up a game where something very similar happened. As for linking yourselves together, it's not necessarily out of the question although I concede most people wouldn't do it.

---
farside 1334 wrote:EB I dont' see scum tying themselves to a scum partner so
either VV/EB are a team or on different side.
...what options are left :?
farside 1334 wrote:I think Elli or Llama or both are scum and sadly you Vi will lead to the town's downfall.
Okay, I'll chug the Appeal to Fear wine, play your game and say that I don't know what I'm talking about. What should I do right now?

---

Charlie, please see someone.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Charlie »

farside22 on VV and ReaperCharlie wrote:If on different sides and both scum that's just bastard modding.
Kinda agree with the different sides thing. Strongly disagree it is bastard modding. Lookie here:
Percy 1151 wrote: A little note regarding flips:

Anyone who shares the win condition posted in the sample "Vanilla" Unicorn PM will
flip Blue upon death

If a player flips a different colour, they had a different Win Condition.
This pretty much speak for itself.
---
Vi wrote:Charlie, please see someone.
I intend to, but I'm taking Today as lylo and want Robocopter87 to AT LEAST say something useful... We're handicapped 1 townie I feel.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Charlie »

Hey Robocopter87!
ElectricBadger
@ L-1, are you coming to hammer 'em for scum victory?

Hm?
Kindness
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vi: As I said before. I don't see EB flipping scum. I stated this before. Elli/Llama are my picks for scum. I would and have voted Elli over Llama because I believe Elli more likely scum the Llama.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by Vi »

farside22 1339 wrote:Vi: As I said before. I don't see EB flipping scum. I stated this before. Elli/Llama are my picks for scum. I would and have voted Elli over Llama because I believe Elli more likely scum the Llama.
I meant what would you want ME to do.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
farside22 1339 wrote:Vi: As I said before. I don't see EB flipping scum. I stated this before. Elli/Llama are my picks for scum. I would and have voted Elli over Llama because I believe Elli more likely scum the Llama.
I meant what would you want ME to do.
vote Elli. :P
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by Charlie »

I'd recommend nobody votes until Robo posts. I'd like to see...something.
Kindness
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 4:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi: have you even noticed that Elli nor Llama are saying shit during this time. They in my view are just hoping someone hammers.
This is to the point of actively lurking.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 4:51 am

Post by Vi »

farside22 1343 wrote:Vi: have you even noticed that Elli nor Llama are saying shit during this time. They in my view are just hoping someone hammers.
This is to the point of actively lurking.
Yes I have. I have also noticed that most of Ellibereth's posts for the last Day or two have been about three lines long and generally along the idea of "checking in; why haven't we lynched". Or at least that's what I remember.

On the other hand he went out of his way to clear omnino/Seacore, and he did swing vote between Seacore and Socrates (not to mention bussed TonyMontana/Socrates for a long time). L-Fluff had the whole orchestrated claim thing going.

It occurs to me that it would have been really awesome if ani had truthfully claimed, even if he was going to get lynched anyway.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Ellibereth »

ReapSocTony is probably independent as per my earlier logic so I don't think there was any bussing.
Me wrote:My guess is REAPERSOC SK and VAS MAFIA for the only reason that Reaper didn't care about posting in twligiht, which the rules say is suppose to screw your faction over. SO he should be alone.
Vi wrote:
^^^Am i missing something?
FLASH OF GREEN
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 5:31 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Vi wrote:Now don't say this if you aren't going to provide examples; otherwise nobody benefits except the person tossing the rhetoric out.
I did; that you're trying to link me to competing scum factions.
Vi wrote:As for killing yourselves, again, I have no idea how to explain the extra kill. Nobody does.
I have an idea: cross kill. There are no killing townie roles, and multiple scum factions. Do you see any indication of another mechanic that would counter the idea?
Vi wrote:I don't see any mention of this. Anywhere. At all. There's a huge gap between VV's claim and your call to RC to play better, with no mention of VaVa himself.
What would I have said? I was trying to AVOID a claim, so I didn't mention anything beforehand (and besides could have been wrong) - afterward there wasn't any point.
farside22 wrote:vote Elli. :P
Why Elli over Llama, btw?
Ellibereth wrote:^^^Am i missing something?
The timeline. Reaper died the day before Vas did.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 6:41 am

Post by Charlie »

I seem to be reading that everyone thinks ReaperCharlie was an SK... WHY? I'm clueless on why one would think so. I think he's mafia. I think VV was probably SK.
Kindness
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 6:50 am

Post by farside22 »

@EB: Why Llama over Elli?
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Charlie wrote: Hey Robocopter87! ElectricBadger @ L-1, are you coming to hammer 'em for scum victory?

Hm?
There's a difference between clueless and stupid. I seem to have a problem with people trying to take advantage of me because they think I'm stupid lately.

Really, I was reading the thread and I came upon that post and was like, Really? C'mon Charlie you coulda done a little better than that.

But taking it seriously, no I will not hammer EB. And if I did hammer him the scum victory wouldn't be a win for me. Quite the opposite due to being town.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”