Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

And I wouldn't be a hammer I'm pretty sure. He's not even at L-1.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:10 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

farside22 wrote:@EB: Why Llama over Elli?
1) His role is busted: a colorless miller makes no sense in the face of a role cop, and wouldn't delude town as he claimed.
2) His claim is busted: the implication of primary and secondary abilities doesn't match with a miller with no night action anyways.
3) As a claimed colorless he's the safest lynch, as there's no chance the front page WC will be met before we have a chance to lynch tomorrow.

Elli doesn't feel overly town to me, but I don't see a smoking gun like I do with Llama. And while you've said several times lately that Elli is scum you haven't posted much evidence for it. So perhaps I should rephrase to "would you please explain your logic for Elli-scum".
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Maybe its because Elli is kinda flaking and really hasn't done much. Sometimes I forget hes in the game. But he posts before prods. Even I do more than him in this game, and that's sayin somthin.

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:49 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

ElectricBadger wrote:
farside22 wrote:@EB: Why Llama over Elli?
1) His role is busted: a colorless miller makes no sense in the face of a role cop, and wouldn't delude town as he claimed.
2) His claim is busted: the implication of primary and secondary abilities doesn't match with a miller with no night action anyways.
3) As a claimed colorless he's the safest lynch, as there's no chance the front page WC will be met before we have a chance to lynch tomorrow.
Damn its getting hard not to pull the self-meta card.

1) As I said, my role says im colorless and will trick good robot unicorns into thinking that im something I am not. That sounds like miller to me.
2) I started with the miller claim and "something else" the something else was what I stated later, the ability to trick bad robot unicorns, which led to the theory they they are searching for eachother, and that I would show up as aligned with them to any targeting me.
3) Cant really argue with me not contributing to a color WC, but im pretty sure that WC is third party. Think of it this way, scum have colors, SK doesnt. Scum lynched D1, scum and town killed N1. Town lynched D2, two town die N2. If it was ideal, third scum endgames four town and the SK. Horribly impossible.

At this point im waiting for someone to come up with a reason to lynch me that isnt having to do with my miller claim.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Badger wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:^^^Am i missing something?
The timeline. Reaper died the day before Vas did.
I'm confused. What I said had nothing to do with the timeline. it had to do with Reaper posting postlynch in twilight time without caring/without penalty.
Robocopter87 wrote:Maybe its because Elli is kinda flaking and really hasn't done much. Sometimes I forget hes in the game. But he posts before prods. Even I do more than him in this game, and that's sayin somthin.
No you don't.
Badger, I might have missed something again, but your claim looks more so busted than Llama's is.
Wait nvm.
Temp
Unvote

What does Prismatic mean and does it have anything to do with watching?
Ah! Llama, I think you're a Death Miller.
FLASH OF GREEN
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 11:09 am

Post by Charlie »

:wink: I've decided I shall see Ellibereth.

see: Ellibereth
Kindness
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Is it Lylo right now?
FLASH OF GREEN
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

No I'm pretty sure its MyLo.

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

You sure?
Completely unrelated, Why was Robo ruled out as scum again?
FLASH OF GREEN
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Because I'm town. Duh.

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Vi »

*twitches uncontrollably near Ellibereth*

@Ellibereth 1358 - Cop result. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this to you before.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Vi »

Le Fluff du Llama needs moar scumhunting.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vi wrote:Le Fluff du Llama needs moar scumhunting.
Yeah I know, im just starting to get to that point where its more PoE than anything else for me.

RC is town because of everything I said day one and cop result. I think VVs reaction to BP claim makes charlie fairly town. Vi cant be scum without EB scum, and chance of that (Vi scum) is low as is. More or less leaves just two people.

Will spend time this weekend looking at each though and see what one I think is a superior lynch

unvote
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Actually, im starting to lean away from a EB and towards Eli lynch given what im seeing from VV. One of the biggest things was this
VasudeVa wrote:Major facepalm for my self. I just realized how much I've been ignoring the vote count(due to the unicorny-ness...*snicker* also colors.) and how easy it is to decide my vote with the recent one. Robocopter wagon has most of my scummier reads(Hi dram! Hi TM!) whilst EB wagon has all of my townie reads. Mind numbingly easy, this one.

Vote: EB

L-2, I believe. Claim tiem now?
While there was momentum in the direction of the EB wagon, it was a tie vote near deadline. For most of the game untill this point EB had been refered to as town by VV. If EB is scum and had the fakeclaim planned pregame, this is an even worse move by VV since its going to lock up two scum preventing them from claiming however they want.

About all now, mayyybe more tonight. More realistically this weekend.
Co-host of The USL Show
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:52 am

Post by Vi »

LlamaFluff 1363 wrote:Actually, im starting to lean away from a EB and towards Eli lynch given what im seeing from VV. One of the biggest things was this
VasudeVa wrote:Major facepalm for my self. I just realized how much I've been ignoring the vote count(due to the unicorny-ness...*snicker* also colors.) and how easy it is to decide my vote with the recent one. Robocopter wagon has most of my scummier reads(Hi dram! Hi TM!) whilst EB wagon has all of my townie reads. Mind numbingly easy, this one.

Vote: EB

L-2, I believe. Claim tiem now?
While there was momentum in the direction of the EB wagon, it was a tie vote near deadline. For most of the game untill this point EB had been refered to as town by VV. If EB is scum and had the fakeclaim planned pregame, this is an even worse move by VV since its going to lock up two scum preventing them from claiming however they want.
That actually makes sense.

Also, just because.
Ellibereth 1354 wrote:Ah! Llama, I think you're a Death Miller.
A Death Miller, a Beloved Princess, and more than two scum in the same Mini game? :?

---
E-Badger 1346 wrote:I have an idea: cross kill. There are no killing townie roles, and multiple scum factions. Do you see any indication of another mechanic that would counter the idea?
...no... <_<
Although I think there's a way for multiple people to be right. What if ReaperCharlie and VasudeVa were the Mafia faction? I
have
seen Goon Cops before, and they make more sense than SK Cops. From the perspective of searching for an SK, YOU'RE in the clear and Ellibereth/L-Fluff's play becomes more understandable. (Elli's more so.)
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Percy »

Look everyone!!!
It's the
VOTE COUNT UNICORN!!!

farside22
opens her eyes and sees
Ellibereth!

Charlie
opens his eyes and sees
Ellibereth!

ElectricBadger
opens his eyes and sees
LlamaFluff!

Vi
Ellibereth
LlamaFluff
and
Robocopter87
have their eyes
shut!

The deadline for today's lynch is
10:00am (site time) on Tuesday the 8th of June
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

[quote="Vi']A Death Miller, a Beloved Princess, and more than two scum in the same Mini game?[/quote]
What else could it be? The only thing the no color thing would affect is flip, unless there are TWO of the sk'ish people out there per the front post (I remember it saying at least one for the color gather condition).
FLASH OF GREEN
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Vi »

Ellibereth 1366 wrote:
Vi wrote:A Death Miller, a Beloved Princess, and more than two scum in the same Mini game?
What else could it be?
The only thing the no color thing would affect is flip, unless there are TWO of the sk'ish people
out there per the front post (I remember it saying at least one for the color gather condition).
Your logic: I don't understand it.

Colorless wouldn't change the flip (more than just the listing of the colors).
It WOULD be a no-gain for the alt. Win Condition. Why there would have to be two of them is I don't know what.

In kind of related news, who's scum?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vi wrote:Also, just because.
Ellibereth 1354 wrote:Ah! Llama, I think you're a Death Miller.
A Death Miller, a Beloved Princess, and more than two scum in the same Mini game?
Im actually wondering if this game ends with a lynch of Eli. A 9-2-1 game with me having a millerish role, scum having a "confirmed town" fakeclaim, and a BP might actually be balanced.

Im not going to vote quite yet, but im starting to think that Eli is the lynch. The way VV has acted rules out EB and Charlie as scum fairly extensively for me. Only thing im having a problem with is the second kill, although delayed poisioner from SK is the only thing that makes sense.
Co-host of The USL Show
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Vi »

LlamaFluff 1368 wrote:Only thing im having a problem with is the second kill, although delayed poisioner from SK is the only thing that makes sense.
Not really. If RC and VV were on the same team, and if there is a yet-unknown SK, then we have a maximum of two kills blocked N1, two kills N2, and then after both RC and VV were killed, just one kill N3 - consistent with an SK.

Under this hypothesis, the Cop result on Robocopter is useless. It also means farside isn't the SK but that should already be obvious. It also means that we can't clear E-Badger and hp[charlie] by association, which brings us back to the question of who's playing most like an SK (answer is currently Ellibereth).

I
do
have a question for ElectricBadger though, and I apologize if it has already been answered.
You said that the Prismatic Robot Pony is
mod-confirmed Town
. What was the basis for that?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vi wrote:
LlamaFluff 1368 wrote:Only thing im having a problem with is the second kill, although delayed poisioner from SK is the only thing that makes sense.
Not really. If RC and VV were on the same team, and if there is a yet-unknown SK, then we have a maximum of two kills blocked N1, two kills N2, and then after both RC and VV were killed, just one kill N3 - consistent with an SK.

Under this hypothesis, the Cop result on Robocopter is useless. It also means farside isn't the SK but that should already be obvious. It also means that we can't clear E-Badger and hp[charlie] by association, which brings us back to the question of who's playing most like an SK (answer is currently Ellibereth).
Yeah I can see your point on the shared alignment thing, although I actually consider that almost worst type of bastard modding out there, and 100% refuse to play in a setup of a mod that does that. It does still rule out EB-SK though (and I highly doubt you-SK).

EB has gone from scum to almost guarenteed town to me, which makes Vi basically guarenteed town, which makes me happy with the Eli lynch, and from there I can reevaluate as needed, although I would be surprised if the game is still going after that.

Vote Eli
Co-host of The USL Show
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Charlie »

IIRC Death Miller is a really unpopular role... I'm comfortable assuming that role isn't the one in play here.
Kindness
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I checked with the mod and I am NOT a death miller, just to make that known to eliminate any of those thoughts.
Co-host of The USL Show
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Post by Charlie »

@Ellibereth: What is your opinion on your impending lynch?

@Vi: Seeing another hammer is within your grasp, what do you think of it?
Kindness
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 9:12 pm

Post by ElectricBadger »

Vi wrote:I
do
have a question for ElectricBadger though, and I apologize if it has already been answered.
You said that the Prismatic Robot Pony is
mod-confirmed Town
. What was the basis for that?
Mentioned this yesterday, but no worries: without being too quotey, my role pm states that the PRP and I are working together against the threat to the digital kingdom, and then goes on to explain my watcher role with results being sent to another player. I interpreted 'working together' to mean we were on the same team, but in retrospect I'm forced to assume it was an 'enemy of my enemy' collaboration sort of meaning. I'm dissatisfied with that, but I'll leave the rest for post game discussion.

This weekend is absolute crud for me (busiest weekend of the year, and I'm pulling a ton of overtime) but I'll try to get in an iso of Elli within the next couple days.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”