danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 10:15 am

Post by danakillsu »

What a hole you have digged yourself in.
And this is supposed to mean...?
Not necessarily. He had plenty of time, there was no reason to post 1061, so he could simply check. If anything, I would expect scum to be more careful.
Exactly. He had time between posts to simply check his PM, but either was town and didn't check his PM to make sure he spelled it right, or was scum and felt his claim would be recognized as more truthful if he posted it quickly, and messed it up. Mainly, though, I just don't see any town motivation in quickly posting a claim and incidentally messing it up. I do see a scum motivation in quickly posting a claim and incidentally messing it up.
Cases are built all day and someone replaces in and is going to get lynched in 1.5 pages. Seems like BOTH scum groups are jumping on this one.
All the cases built all day do not amount to anywhere near claiming immediately, mispelling the name of the role claimed, and having a scummy predecessor. And why would you say vezo is going to get lynched in 1.5 pages? I don't necessarily want vezo lynched immediately.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Slicey »

ugh sorry I'm here, had problems with the site again and I just started my new job yesterday, so I've been really busy. Definitely should get a post up either tonight or tomorrow though.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

danakillsu wrote:
What a hole you have digged yourself in.
And this is supposed to mean...?
I was talking about Vez, who has shifted the whole game around from D3x to You to Him
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Active Games: 5: Alive in 3, Dead in 2
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Kdub »

Vote Count

d3x (0)
-
wolframnhart (0)
-
ooba (0)
-
Kast (0)
-
Toon Fighter (4)
- Scott Brosius, Slicey, d3x, LynchMePls
Dragon Phoenix (0)
-
Slicey (0)
-
LynchMePls (0)
-
vezopiraka (6)
- ooba, Toon Fighter, danakillsu, bv310, Kthxbye, BlazezRb
Scott Brosius (0)
-
danakillsu (4)
- Kast, wolframnhart, Dragon Phoenix, vezopiraka
BlazezRb (0)
-
Kthxbye (0)
-
bv310 (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (0)
-

14 votes available, 8 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is June 3, ~ 7 pm PDT
Last edited by Kdub on Mon May 31, 2010 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 11:36 pm

Post by vezopiraka »

II reread the pages. I said I didn't finished them then
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard.
Press ENTER.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 12:50 am

Post by danakillsu »

I was talking about Vez, who has shifted the whole game around from D3x to You to Him
So was the quote from me at the beginning of the post QFT or what?
Definitely should get a post up either tonight or tomorrow though.
I eagerly await this.
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 2:59 am

Post by BlazezRb »

danakillsu wrote:
So was the quote from me at the beginning of the post QFT or what?
Yes
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 5:23 am

Post by d3x »

We have ~3 RL days left. I don't like the amount of scummy players that have jumped onto the supremely easy vezo Lynch, but as there are 2 Scum Teams I'll just have to swallow it this time. vezo is ridiculously scummy and clearly the most viable Lynch today. I weep for the future...

UnVote/Vote:vezo

L-1
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 5:38 am

Post by d3x »

Oh yeah, and I'll be V/LA at the end of this week ~6/4-6/6
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 10:03 am

Post by vezopiraka »

Cool. Does this count as town losing?
Should I hammer myself? I never do that so no.
Press ENTER.
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 10:20 am

Post by BlazezRb »

vezopiraka wrote:Cool. Does this count as town losing?
Should I hammer myself? I never do that so no.
Should of thought about that before making VT Claims.

P.S. Your post even makes you sound more scummy.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 10:23 am

Post by vezopiraka »

I'm as good as dead. I think that danaskillu and d3x are scum. I got a scum vibe from TF.
Check this people tomorrow or the scum groups should kill them. Anyway GG may the town win
Press ENTER.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Come on, Slicey, you can do it. Just go ahead and hammer the guy. He's given up anyway, so he's no use to the town.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by Kdub »

Kast and wolframnhart have been prodded. Deadline is in ~ 3 days.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by ooba »

danakillsu wrote:Come on, Slicey, you can do it. Just go ahead and hammer the guy. He's given up anyway, so he's no use to the town.
Reminds me of the Emperor saying "Kill him! Kill him now!". Lol.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:06 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Unvote

^due to d3x, TF, and dana all being on the wagon.

I'm going to go ahead and follow my gut on this and go back to

Vote: d3x

I still think my original thoughts and vote on him stand despite his reply to the case. I finally figured out why his reply was off-putting to me as well and is a large part of the reason I'm re-voting him. It is uncommon for him to mention that we have a history both on and off site. I believed he mentioned this in order to add the other point that I usually go after him at least once in most every game. I believe this is a tactic to throw dis-credit onto the reasons I voted him the first place. Sorta like "eh, it's just kthx going after me again guys...don't worry about it."

I now also don't like how on the 27th TF should be our lynch for the day, yet on the 31st, when it looks like vezo's going to be the bandwagon, he joins it. This is very unlike the d3x I know. I'd also like to point to the fact that even though 5 days ago d3x said TF should be the lynch today, he jumps on and puts vezo at L-1 even though TF is on that wagon as well...

Again, I may be off here, but I'm going to trust that I know d3x well and trust that my gut is right on this one.

Sorry guys, you're gonna have to find 2 others to lynch vezo today.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:44 am

Post by Kthxbye »

d3x - claimed an ewok of all things! Wicket.
BlazezRb
ooba
Toon Fighter
Dragon Phoenix
Slicey
LynchMePls
vezopiraka - Botched claim of Derek Klivian. VT. I'm leaning on believing it for now though. Pretty strange claim to come up with out of the blue and (WIFOM) I would think scum would be more careful when posting a fake claim. Add in I don't think English is vezo's first language and it's not too far a stretch to believe him.
Scott Brosius - Determined not evil then disappears (could still be Empire God Father)

danakillsu - Biggs Darklighter, Alliance Pilot (One-Shot Busdriver) [yeah, I still buy it]

Kthxbye - Not scum, duh!
bv310 - Luke Skywalker

wolframnhart - R2D2 (mason C3PO confirmed as he's dead)

Kast - Han Solo

---------------------------------------------------
Green are those I believe are town, Brown is an investigated townie still living (although RP was determined town but was a GF), and black are those I'm still willing to vote for.

Am I missing anyone's claim or proven loyalty anywhere?
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:08 am

Post by vezopiraka »

Unvote; Vote d3x

If you guys stopped voting for me we need to vote for another person. We only have 2 days and a half until the end of the day
Press ENTER.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:07 am

Post by LimMePls »

Kthxbye wrote:
Unvote

^due to d3x, TF, and dana all being on the wagon.

I'm going to go ahead and follow my gut on this and go back to

Vote: d3x

I still think my original thoughts and vote on him stand despite his reply to the case. I finally figured out why his reply was off-putting to me as well and is a large part of the reason I'm re-voting him. It is uncommon for him to mention that we have a history both on and off site. I believed he mentioned this in order to add the other point that I usually go after him at least once in most every game. I believe this is a tactic to throw dis-credit onto the reasons I voted him the first place. Sorta like "eh, it's just kthx going after me again guys...don't worry about it."

I now also don't like how on the 27th TF should be our lynch for the day, yet on the 31st, when it looks like vezo's going to be the bandwagon, he joins it. This is very unlike the d3x I know. I'd also like to point to the fact that even though 5 days ago d3x said TF should be the lynch today, he jumps on and puts vezo at L-1 even though TF is on that wagon as well...

Again, I may be off here, but I'm going to trust that I know d3x well and trust that my gut is right on this one.

Sorry guys, you're gonna have to find 2 others to lynch vezo today.
I get your unvote, but I don't get your vote. With less than 3 days left to the deadline you want to vote d3x. You say that you are troubled by dana, TF and d3x being on the same wagon, which implies you find them scummy, but you manage to vote the only one that has no wagon at all?

Your vote really troubles me.

FOS: Kthxbye

Why do you think starting a completely new wagon with less than 3 days left is better than joining a wagon against other players you find scummy? If you don't find dana or TF scummy, then why say that you unvoted due to them being on the wagon?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:39 am

Post by Kthxbye »

d3x, TF, and dana have all PLAYED scummy. Right now, I already said that I am buying dana's claim. There are plenty of things that can change that, but I'd say that the explanation he gave of when he used the power makes sense even if the flavor doesn't. One thing I WOULD like to know from him is:

dana: why didn't you explain that you had this power as soon as the day started after the night you used it? Especially since SoG said he didn't target THC. I don't understand why you waited till L-1 to claim this when you could have claimed immediately after SoG said he didn't target THC. Also, SoG was scum, so just because he said he didn't target SoG doesn't mean he was even telling the truth. Damn, the more I think about it, the more and more your claim makes less and less sense. Please answer these questions (better be good answers for your sake).

LMP: Depending on how dana answers the above, I could be swayed. My vote on d3x is because I am trusting my gut and my knowledge of him. I am more convinced he's scum than I am anyone else at this time. I'm sorry it's close to deadline that MY vote makes you uncomfortable. Are you saying I should just vote for one of the larger wagons regardless of who I think is the scummiest?

Rest your weary head and sleep well tonight in the knowledge that I won't let today end with a no lynch.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:48 am

Post by ooba »

Has me thinking d3x is on the dark side of the force.

All in all, I think you just wanted to make sure you were on the wagon of a scum buddy who was going down anyway.
While I agree with d3x = scum, I think you agree that his interactions ala the SoG lynch make it more likely for him to be empire scum. Assuming at least 3-3, our best move is to hunt for the remaining Jabba scum right?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:21 am

Post by danakillsu »

dana: why didn't you explain that you had this power as soon as the day started after the night you used it? Especially since SoG said he didn't target THC. I don't understand why you waited till L-1 to claim this when you could have claimed immediately after SoG said he didn't target THC. Also, SoG was scum, so just because he said he didn't target SoG doesn't mean he was even telling the truth. Damn, the more I think about it, the more and more your claim makes less and less sense. Please answer these questions (better be good answers for your sake).
I didn't do this for two reasons: 1) It wasn't necessary. Others wanted Wreck Star lynched, and I figured we might as well get that scum killed as get SoG killed. I also knew that SoG was coming next, since just about everyone also suspected him. Most importantly, I thought Kast was still a vig, so I thought both would die anyway. You'll notice that I had an unexpected inability to post between when Kast revealed he couldn't shoot anymore and when SoG died. 2) People seem to be unhappy when PRs reveal their roles unnecessarily. I wanted to be sure it mattered before I revealed my role. Revealing my role would not have accomplished anything, and could very well have been the last straw that got me lynched. Now please tell me we can lynch vezo or d3x. How many people are we going to let go for claiming a VT?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 am

Post by danakillsu »

I think also that SoG had no reason to lie from your perspective. Why would he bother putting it that way when he could have just said he didn't kill THC? Because it was easier for him to just tell the truth. What did he stand to gain from implying a redirection if it didn't actually happen?
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Kast »

Received prod, catching up and will post later. Hope everyone who celebrated Memorial Day yesterday enjoyed it.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:29 am

Post by Kast »

This is a pretty good point. We know the scum got fake claims, so either way he just had to check his PM. I would think scum would be really careful when using their fake claim.

Unvote: vezopiraka

This actually makes me think he is more newbie town than scum.
I agree completely with this sentiment. There is really no reason to think the mispelled name is anything other than a player mistake and it's ludicrous to claim scum have any more incentive to rush/mess up than town.

The rest of his posts support the newbie read (although he could also be hiding behind the language barrier).

In the interest of securing an actual lynch, I'm going to
Unvote, Vote: TF

Don't take this as dropping suspicion of Dana. The bloodthirst in pursuing anyone but himself right now reads as desperate scum and in case I am not around tomorrow, I hope town continues to look at him.

@Kthxbye-
Do you prefer a No Lynch to a lynch of any of your named suspects? Why do you vote D3x over TF?

@Dana-
SoG had a huge reason to lie. He had a claimed investigation result that implicated him as a scum night killer.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”