Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Drippereth »

vezopiraka wrote:Ah. Ok.
Please use only this account and try to remember to log off from your main account
MEGA IIoA
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:14 am

Post by MacavityLock »

Benmage wrote:I'm thinking....we don't need to raise a hand on D1 do we?
Eddard Stark wrote:A Hand of the King will be raised when there is a simple majority (i.e. 14 votes). Alternatively, whoever has the most ‘raise’ votes at the time of the Day 1 lynch, will be raised.
Pay attention to the rules, people.

DethHydra, do you really think that's a tell from vez?
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Drippereth »

RichardGHP wrote:I'm going to lol when Drippereth is wrong - AGAIN
Townies don't taunt in this way. Scumz do.

I can't keep up with Richard's scumtells. He's posting them faster than I can point them out.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Axelrod »

A double voter is not that big of a deal. It's hardly a role that would (by itself) merit auto-Doc protection. I'm going to vote to raise someone I think is town, and then I'm going to pretty much forget about it. Even if we "raised" a scum, it would not be a problem until the end-game, which is a long, long way off.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Drippereth »

MacavityLock wrote:DethHydra, do you really think that's a tell from vez?
DGB here, yes, I think that's a psychological tell. To chide us to not use our individual accounts is a completely obvious comment that serves as a kind of false "authoritative filler" if you will. Especially in light of the fact that we have not posted in our individual accounts.

It's a textbook case of active lurking, but the contents are exceptionally scummy. I can hear the wheels turning in vezoscum's head: "hey, here's something I can fill a post with, that no one with object to, that is perfectly nentral, and puts me in a dominating position, SCORE!!!!"
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Drippereth »

Axelrod wrote:A double voter is not that big of a deal. It's hardly a role that would (by itself) merit auto-Doc protection. I'm going to vote to raise someone I think is town, and then I'm going to pretty much forget about it. Even if we "raised" a scum, it would not be a problem until the end-game, which is a long, long way off.
In stark contrast to Deer, vezo and RichardGHP, the above is an awe-inspiring display of townie goodness.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Drippereth »

Benmage wrote:Would you be so kind as to rephrase, or highlight, or by any means you want to the case on said "two scum".
It's now 3 scums. Just read our posts. They are short enough.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:34 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Drippereth wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:I'm going to lol when Drippereth is wrong - AGAIN
Townies don't taunt in this way. Scumz do.
WELL I GUESS THERE'S A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING BECAUSE I, A TOWNIE, JUST TAUNTED IN THAT WAY.

LMP - That is exactly what a policy lynch is (lynching due to playstyle). I thought, and it is now confirmed, that Drippereth is DGB, who tunnels extremely hard with no basis which only results in newb townies being crippled under pressure. Being in a game with DGB is almost unbearable, unless you're both on the same scumteam.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Drippereth »

Richard, what games have you played with DGB?
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Drippereth »

Also, since I'm curious about something, what games do you remember having played with moi (Ellibereth).
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:43 am

Post by Drippereth »

Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Drippereth »

Unvote, Vote Richard
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Drippereth wrote:Oooooooh, I HAVE A NICE FIND.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 75#2189675
Irrelavent to the game. I know DrippingGoofball plays a lot more randomly then this, but if you're going to contribute to the game, PLEASE use evidence from this game. This isn't contributing.
Migwelloni
Migwelloni
Townie
Migwelloni
Townie
Townie

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Migwelloni »

Why did the joke phase end so early? I had a few ridiculously funny things that I wanted to say. I guess I'll have to save them for my next game.
VOTE MIGWELLONI

for missing the joke phase ;)
[color=green]You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?[/color]
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Drippereth »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Irrelavent to the game. I know DrippingGoofball plays a lot more randomly then this, but if you're going to contribute to the game, PLEASE use evidence from this game. This isn't contributing.
Strange thing to say, given that every one of RichardGHP's is hugely scummy.

Not many people would argue that I play randomly.

-DGB
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Migwelloni wrote:Why did the joke phase end so early? I had a few ridiculously funny things that I wanted to say. I guess I'll have to save them for my next game.
VOTE MIGWELLONI

for missing the joke phase ;)
(facepalm)
Voting yourself during the Random Stage I don't really mind as it can help kickstart into serious discussions. Voting yourself now will not accomplish anything, especially not for your alignment.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:24 am

Post by danakillsu »

@xvart
I do not find your answer to my case on you satisfactory or clear. Please make it more so.
@all
I just don't get the self raising idea. I understand that you know your alignment, but not everyone can raise themselves. When you do this, you leave the raising to others, which doesn't help town if you are town or scum if you are scum. So no matter who you are, it doesn't help! Now start figuring out who you actually want to raise.
unraise raise: Lynch
for actually starting to think about it.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 1.4: The '
A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.
' votecount

Lynch Count

Deer (1) -
Rifka Viveka

Super Smash Bros. Fan (3) -
CCARaven4, Kleedrac, MagnaOfIllusion

LynchMePls (1) -
Mikujin

animorph (1) -
Deer

MacavityLock (1) -
Mina

RichardGHP (6) -
CryMeARiver, MacavityLock, I doubt it, LynchMePls, xvart, Drippereth

CryMeARiver (3) -
Vezopiraka, Benmage, RichardGHP

MagnaOfIllusion (1) -
Axelrod

Axelrod (1) -
DrModem

Drippereth (2) -
Unsight, animorpherv1

xvart (1) -
danakillsu

DrModem (2) -
Super Smash Bros. Fan., Percy

Migwelloni (1) -
Migwelloni

Not voting to Lynch (2) - Paranoia, Hayker,

Hand of the King Count

Kleedrac (2) -
Kleedrac, Deer

RichardGHP (1) -
CCARaven4

Super Smash Bros. Fan (1) -
Super Smash Bros. Fan

Mikujin (1) -
Mikujin

xvart (2) -
Percy, xvart

MacavityLock (2) -
MacavityLock, MagnaOfIllusion

CryMeARiver (2) -
CryMeARiver, Axelrod

RichardGHP (1)-
RichardGHP

Axeolrod (1) -
Vezopiraka

Benmage (1) -
Benmage

DrModem (1) -
DrModem

I doubt it (1) -
I doubt it

LynchMePls (1) -
danakillsu

Not voting to Raise (9) - Unsight, Paranoia, animorpherv1, Migwelloni, Hayker, Rifka Viveka, Drippereth, Mina, LynchMePls.

With 26 alive, it takes 14 to lynch and raise.

The deadline for today's lynch is
10:00pm (site time) on Tuesday the 22nd of June
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:48 am

Post by LimMePls »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:PLEASE use evidence from this game. This isn't contributing.
I think the link is COMPLETELY relevant to this game. In one game Richard says you shouldn't ever policy lynch, and in this game he wants a policy lynch on Drippereth. At the very least he needs to explain why his opinion has changed on policy lynches.

Saying it isn't contributing is laughable. I don't necessarily buy the whole idea of meta, but this is a clear situation where Richard is contradicting himself, and this evidence is perfectly valid. Either he favors policy lynches or he doesn't, which is it? Why would he be so against them before and yet say he wants one this game. He is flailing for a defense, and tarring Drippereth (or DGB to be more precise) is what he came up with.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

Drippereth wrote:
Benmage wrote:Would you be so kind as to rephrase, or highlight, or by any means you want to the case on said "two scum".
It's now 3 scums. Just read our posts. They are short enough.
People always like to vote on "assummed" scummy behavior, or picky backing on others ideas...often i find i have to pull peoples teeth to get a few simple bullets, highlights, or rewording (maybe i want it in different words) and stupid ass people can be so obstinate...i have to ask my self why? And 2 options come to mine, stubborn scum, or dumbasses...you pick which you want to be in your next post.

And is this "oh 3 now" suppose to scare me...like asking you to rephrase scummy positions could possibly be interpreted as scummy, give me a fucking break, play better.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Drippereth »

Benmage wrote:And is this "oh 3 now" suppose to scare me...like asking you to rephrase scummy positions could possibly be interpreted as scummy, give me a fucking break, play better.
¯\(°_o)/¯

By "oh 3 now" I didn't mean
you
... Why did you assume I meant YOU? I was referring to vez.

But your feeling targeted is a slight scumtell.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Unsight »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
unvote. vote: SSBF

Richard needs to explain why he would even mention a policy lynch despite his avid disliking of them as of 3 months ago. SSBF probably needs to die.
Games are meant to be fun.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

Unsight, why is SSBF worse than Richard here?
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Paranoia
Paranoia
Townie
Paranoia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Paranoia »

Axelrod wrote:A double voter is not that big of a deal. It's hardly a role that would (by itself) merit auto-Doc protection. I'm going to vote to raise someone I think is town, and then I'm going to pretty much forget about it. Even if we "raised" a scum, it would not be a problem until the end-game, which is a long, long way off.
Soooo reading the thread over, this is the best post I've seen regarding the raising issue.

MacavityLock wrote:FoS: Everybody who's not Raising themselves. If you're town, you're risking giving a double-vote to scum.
As opposed to this, which leaves me uneasy; Since what it essentially does is create a giant, paranoid clusterfuck that will leave people accusing each other.

Fos: MacavityLock

Anyone going on about how the double vote is powerful, it isn't. It doesn't shift votes, it just gives one person an extra vote. whoopee.

Also
fosing MagnaofIllusion
for voting someone for purely meta-gaming reasons, and then putting an unexplained raise vote on MacavityLock. Trying to slip something in to help prop up your scum buddy?

Wanting to see more from Richard before much longer, too.

I'll be back in a bit.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by Mina »

Aak, sorry for neglecting this game. Double sorry for the wall. I would've divided this into several posts, but the forum isn't loading. Just to warn people who haven't played with me...um, sometimes I'm a little verbose. To put it mildly.

I-More Longwinded Speculation on Raising

Everyone raising themselves makes me want to paraphrase
The Incredibles
: when everyone is special, that means no one is.

FOS: vezhoweveryournameisspelled
, for giving the most horrendous advice of the game on raising. Leaving aside the points other players brought up (obv-townies being NK'd anyway, DV<Cop, doctor protect, etc.), look at the risk. At worst, a town Hand might be killed on N1, costing us nothing. A scum Hand can insta-win the game in LYLO or MYLO.

In other words,
if we elect a scum Hand, we lose a lynch.
We are definitely not choosing a Hand randomly.

-------------------------
II-Vague Impressions

Richard is digging himself into a deeper hole with every post (and it will be FUN to hear him wheedle out of the meta catch), but six or seven players are on it. I'd rather not parrot them.

I've heard CMAR's town play characterized as overeager and trying too hard to please. (Secondhand meta in an ongoing game, so take it for what it's worth.) That makes me think his contract is a towntell.

---------------------------
III-
Badgering
Questions to Specific Players

1)
MagnaofIllusion
, did you vote SSBF
because you thought SSBF was more likely to be scum
for meta-ing you, or because you wanted to protest against meta?

2)
Vote: Migwelloni
, not because of the self-vote, but because if you're going to lampshade the fact that you've missed the joke phase, you'd better respond to the serious one. Give us a suspect/case/opinion/question/llama/anything. Now.

3)
Paranoia
, who do you find more suspicious--MacavityLock or MagnaofIllusion? Also, why are you "waiting to see more from Richard"? Haven't we already heard enough from Richard for you to read him?

------------------------------
There was more interesting stuff, but I'll save it for tomorrow because I'm exhausted.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”