Mini 968 - Bastard Mass Effect (Game Over)

TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:11 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

"This radiation is causing serious problems for my shields."

WOOOOOSH.
That's the sound of a small human being found dead.
Miranda Lawson
, also known as
Kerristar
, had her life taken during night. She had apparently been hanging around on the second floor of the normandy, using her cerberus connections to do background checks on other crew members.

I know, I'm shameless

Kerristar |
Miranda
|
Namecop
| Killed Night 4

With 5 people left, it takes 3 to lynch

Deadline for day 5 is next friday 11pm CET
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:28 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Fate, what are your thoughts now that Kerristar has flipped town.

Col. is town to me. bv looks pretty obv scum. Reck and Fate are a toss up.

Impress me with your next posts.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:06 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Did you shoot KS, Col?
green shirt thursdays
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:18 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Reck, did you shoot last night? Who do you think is scum?
YOUR AD HERE

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I did shoot.

I'm not sure who is scum at this point. I'd like to hear if C.C is the one who shot KS or not.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:59 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Actually, fuck it, Fate's botched claim yesterday definitely makes me think he's scum.
green shirt thursdays
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:09 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'd like CC to claim his target if any before you say who you shot at.
YOUR AD HERE

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I would too.

This could get very interesting.
green shirt thursdays
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

As I told yesterday, I didn't shoot anyone.

Not much time, more later. Fate is still scum to me though...
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Fate »

Kerristar...was town?

Scum didn't kill VP?

We can't lose now if VP is also town, as if we hit scum today, the last scum has no way of surviving a 3p LyLo since he cannot kill either of us (he can kill VP but he would die). I was really expecting bv310 to suicide into me last night.

xRECK is DEFINITELY not scum then (not sure why he'd shoot at MyLo, but meh), as he was already name-confirmed and didn't have to fear Kerri (unless he's scum with bv and he just wanted to buy bv more time). That means scum lies between Colonel, bv310 and VP. The fact that Colonel DIDN'T die last night raises alarms for me because of how most of the town feel about him (aka not a likely mslynch) as OPPOSED to Kerri who had a bit more suspicion flying around.

Either way I think bv needs to go first. His partner MIGHT be VP (verry big maybe, which would require Limerick's role to be [REDACTED} etc. etc.), and I would say if I'm dead tonight and VP tries to say "well I didn't protect Fate cause his claim was fishy" tomorrow then PLEASE lynch him. Same goes for me if VP dies tonight (but he won't since if he protected me I'm now hired as his bodyguard)

So yeah, bv310 and Colonel are my guess for now. Colonel claimed to have shot Luke the night he died... but didn't xRECK also claim to have shot him? What's to say Colonel hasn't just been claiming the ONLY NKs that have happened the past few days?

xRECK this "botched" claim shit that you and Colonel keep bringing up is nonsense. I claim WITHOUT reading through all my PMs based off my memory of this game (hey I'm in 10 other games too, sue me) is all that happened. All my night actions and role information is correct.

A new theory I'm also working on is that I was roleblocked N1 (no one else claimed it, so....) and Tony's PM telling me my action failed meant BLOCKED not "lulz failrole action fail." Which means the only reason my block didn't work N1 was because of Luke and not because I guarded a human.

No way in hell I'm letting town lose this game because Colonel is pushing some meta-flavor argument on me and xRECK is buying it.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by bv310 »

It'd be awfully hard for me to suicide into you when I don't have a role that does that. Town Neighbourizer doesn't exactly get a lot of kills, you know.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Fate »

Nice post bv. Want to actually contribute so we know who your partner is?

Or are you not good at WIFOM?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm not sure about bv310. He seemed earnest in the QT last night. Col CAN'T be scum if he shot LPD. That's retarded. That means it's between bv310, Fate, and VPB. By the way, I shot KS. Now who was it that was pushing for his lynch yesterday?
green shirt thursdays
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

why would your pm say something about "dirty humans" if it had nothing to do with humans?
YOUR AD HERE

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Exactly.
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by Fate »

I'll be on tomorrow on my laptop for bigger posts. Right now I'd like to say colonel can be scum an shot lpd (CEREAL KILLAH) and bV is last mafia. As fir only one kill a night I bet a lot of craZy bastard shit is going on at night.

Also I dunno why Tony would flava flav his night PMs but lynching for it is akin to otguessing the mod, if anyone has any other issues with my play I'd be happy to answer them.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

If there's one mafia and a SK left we're not in lylo right?
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by Fate »

Well kinda. Since only one kill a night works (xreck if I'm scum who did I shoot last night, since you shot Kerri?) we cant no lynch and hope for crosskillin.
And I'd we mislynch and there's no crosskillin it's a PD 2mrrow.

So it's psuedo lylo. Then again vp could be scum with bv and we'd all get worked over >_>
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Fate if you're town then VPB is scum. TonyMontana wouldn't make a setup where crossprotections would win the game like that.
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm starting to think that, but it's really an issue for tomorrow since he can't kill me. I suspect he killed kerri bc she was the only one who could out him. This also means that someone only gets NKd when someone has the majority of kills targeting him (with lpd being randomly chosen cuz everyone had 1 kill that night)

but if you look at day play I still say it's colonel SK. Also don't rely on Tony for balance, this game couldve gone a lot differently if the RB survived to mylo, so part of me still believes vp is town.
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:54 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Fate wrote:So yeah, bv310 and Colonel are my guess for now. Colonel claimed to have shot Luke the night he died... but didn't xRECK also claim to have shot him? What's to say Colonel hasn't just been claiming the ONLY NKs that have happened the past few days?
1) No, Reck tried to kill Doombunny

2) No, MMM is not my kill. Neither is Kerristar. I'm not even that sure about Limerick as that might just as well Reck who also hit him

You are AGAIN coming out with things to which the only possible answer is 'uhm, no. What a bullshit'.

Start reading the game before attacking anyone.
xRECK this "botched" claim shit that you and Colonel keep bringing up is nonsense. I claim WITHOUT reading through all my PMs based off my memory of this game (hey I'm in 10 other games too, sue me) is all that happened. All my night actions and role information is correct.
You know, it's not ONLY this. You are quintuple voter... Only not really. You have secret informations about no kills... Only when VP states he has them as well, you are bluffing and have nothing. You are claiming to be a bodyguard, but you failed to protect the right frigging target. You have absolutely no evidence to show us that you really are a role you said you are.

Diagnosis: lying scum.
Treatment: lynch.
A new theory I'm also working on is that I was roleblocked N1 (no one else claimed it, so....) and Tony's PM telling me my action failed meant BLOCKED not "lulz failrole action fail." Which means the only reason my block didn't work N1 was because of Luke and not because I guarded a human.
Well, there's also a case of Recks and mine kills that didn't work on N1, so that just as well may be one of us who got blocked.

Also this may be a bastard game, but explaining being roleblocked in a flavor of prejudice against other species? Nope, it doesn't add up, and 'lulz bastard game' is not an universal answer for anything.
I'm starting to think that, but it's really an issue for tomorrow since he can't kill me. I suspect he killed kerri bc she was the only one who could out him.
This also applies to you, you know? Maybe you didn't want to Kerri to know, that you are not really 'Urdnot Wrex, the Krogan', as you are claiming...

--------------------

About those SK accusation of Fate (jesus, this sounds epically weird): I will say the exactly same thing I told to Reck on D3 when he proposed that:

As a Serial Killer, my action to counterclaim ani would make no sense at all. Ani's claim was not destroying any cover, nor anything. As an SK I would risk life (and therefore losing the game) for what? One mislynch on D2. It makes no sense for me to act like that as an SK.

I counterclaimed, because I am a vig, and I genuinely thought ani was lying.

------------------

Who would be the partner of Fate? At this point I think it's bv thanks to elimination method. Reck seems obvious town at this point after Kerri's flip, and VPB is a strong town player since D1. So there's only bv left for now.
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:37 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm tending to side with the Col. here. The only logical reason I could come up with for Kerristar getting killed last night was that the scum would be in fear of having their real claims outted today.

Col. really doesn't make sense as either scum or SK because of his claim. He would have had very little to gain by making it at that time as opposed to just killing ani at night if he was scum. He's confirmed town in my book.

Reck claiming to have shot Kerristart last night, while irritating, doesn't make much sense for him to do as scum either.

I like Fate and bv as the last scum right now, but I have a couple other things I want to check before I even think about voting. I hope everyone else holds their vote until very close to deadline as well. Today is lylo after all and one wrong vote is going to result in a loss.
YOUR AD HERE

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:19 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

So I'm not lynching C.C today. The only option for him besides town is SK, and I don't want to worry about SK today. I want to worry about scum.

I'd rather not lynch bv310... I always get cold feet before lynching him because he's ALWAYS scummy as hell in every single game. Then again, I have no idea who I'd lynch out of VPB and Fate.

Lynch preference: VPB = Fate > bv310 > Col > me

Then again... I'm not sure why people are just assuming we have a SK. We could be in lylo with three scum still. There's no evidence to support a SK... in fact, the people that are pushing for the whole SK thing very well may be scum trying to get town off guard.

Ugh. Who was it that was pushing for the KS lynch yesterday, by the way?
green shirt thursdays
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:24 am

Post by bv310 »

I'm not scummy, I'm lurky in every game. There's a difference.

As it stands, I feel like Fate is our best shot at hitting scum today.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:26 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I've never played with VPB scum or Fate scum to my knowledge... but this whole game I've noticed something has been extremely off compared to how I'm used to playing with them. I think VPB seems a little less pro-town than usual to me than Fate, though.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”