NY 114: Mafia vs. Werewolves (Game Over)

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:19 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

@Mod: askbob has not posted within the last forty-eight hours

@Vezopiraka: Why am I suspicious to you? Would you mind explaining?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:46 am

Post by Lowell »

1. Socrates*
2. Sevis**
3. Foilist

* Seriously, this lynch is still obvious. I can't see why so many people are ignoring the obvious lack of kills last night GIVEN THAT WE HAVE A CLAIMED ROLE--BLOCKER. It'll take a lot to get me off this vote, because frankly right now socrates is laughing at you all for being idiots.

** The smartest thing this guy ever did was go AWOL. The dumbest thing you guys did was let it work. Every time he opens his mouth it's scummy.
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:49 am

Post by vezopiraka »

I am suspicious of you because..... Parama said you could be scum.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard.
Press ENTER.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:50 am

Post by Parama »

I don't know whether to be amused or offended.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:55 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

vezopiraka wrote:I am suspicious of you because..... Parama said you could be scum.
I swear by the name of God. If you weren't a "confirmed" townie, I would so place a vote on you. That was terrible explaination. If you're going to suspect me, give me reasons why.
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:07 am

Post by vezopiraka »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Parama wrote:Votes don't count pregame. Don't see why you're so nervous already.
And I wasn't talking about you anyways, but you can join the list if you want to <3
I obviously know that votes don't count pregame, hence why I said that we were not being serious about the situation. I'm also not nervous at all, I do get nervous when I'm close to getting lynched, but saying that I get nervous pre-game is ridiculous.

Also, thanks for clarifying that up.
Well this post made me suspicious. I am still suspicious by then.
Press ENTER.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:29 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

I would say be amused Parma xD Cause that was pretty f-ing hilarious xDDDD

Also Sevis is scum, after whats happened so far, and the fact that despite so many people having thought him scummy, yet not voting him, there seems to be some resistance for lynching him. My question is. Why?

All you would have to do is ISO Sevis, and your set. So whats the hold up people?
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:07 am

Post by SerialClergyman »

Lowell wrote:
Every time he opens his mouth it's scummy.
Cos that doesn't apply to foilest/leaf/lmp/askbob/dryfit/unsight etc etc etc

Although I disagree on who to lynch, I tend to agree with you, Lowell. The claim and lack of kill is important and we need to deal with it one way or another. This getting everyone to list their suspects - it's just pick 3 of the scummy lurkerish players and then sit there twiddling your thumbs.

A better question is do we believe the claim? Is it likley there was a kill blocked from the Soc slot or not?
I'm old now.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Socrates »

Lowell wrote:* Seriously, this lynch is still obvious. I can't see why so many people are ignoring the obvious lack of kills last night GIVEN THAT WE HAVE A CLAIMED ROLE--BLOCKER. It'll take a lot to get me off this vote, because frankly right now socrates is laughing at you all for being idiots
If I get lynched by people actually listening to this inane talking point (that has already been addressed multiple times), I will demand a public apology from you when I flip town that includes some form of self flagellation.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:53 am

Post by LimMePls »

@MS Sevis is likely scum. You are also likely scum on the other team, killing Vi and then leaping at the opportunity to blame it on Sevis. I'm guessing this is the logic you and your scum buddies came up with when selecting Vi, only they were clever enough not to bring it up.

I don't much like 1233. I don't know if it qualifies as AtE, but saying we shouldn't lynch you because we'll need to apologize seems scummy to me. If you are town, that is why we shouldn't lynch you. Worrying about "self flagellation" should not be our concern.

I think our best lynch today is nhammen or Socrates. The question is do we trust the role blocker claim or not. Currently I'm in the camp of not trusting the claim, but 1233 concerns me.
SerialClergy wrote:Cos that doesn't apply to foilest/leaf/lmp/askbob/dryfit/unsight etc etc etc
Are you saying every time I post I sound scummy? I don't ever one time recall you claiming I was scum. If you have a case, I'd love to hear it so I can defend myself. I don't much like being generically lumped in with players you find scummy with no chance to defend myself.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:00 am

Post by vezopiraka »

Well he claimed roleblocker which if a very common role even for scum. So we trust his claim. If socrates is town we lynch nhammen. If socrates flips mafioso we lynch nhammen. If socrates flips WW then nhammen is probably town or they did a barrel of WIFOM.
In any way we end up killing at least one scum.

So GO GO plan A.

Unvote
Vote sorates
Press ENTER.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Parama »

Vezo, that is retarded. Stop following a claimed roleblock that may have absolutely nothing to do with the lack of a kill.

Mod: I'm going to be V/LA from 6/6 to 6/9.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Timeater »

Ahoy, mateys.
We're all posting our top 3 scumspects. It's not a request, it's an order.
Correctomundo.

People who haven't listed their top three:

Dr. Robotnik
Dry-Fit
Animorpherv1
Faraday
Nachomamma8
Nikanor
Pomegranate
SerialClergyman
Sevis
Foilist

Foilist, you only listed two. Please be more specific and choose someone from "the lurkers".

@Everyone

Thank you for your cooperation.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

LynchMePls wrote:@MS Sevis is likely scum. You are also likely scum on the other team, killing Vi and then leaping at the opportunity to blame it on Sevis. I'm guessing this is the logic you and your scum buddies came up with when selecting Vi, only they were clever enough not to bring it up.
You speak to me as if I'm scum. Stop assuming, and get over yourself sir~

What you basically said is that you think him likely scum, so, why are you not voting him?? Do you want to keep him alive? If so,for what reason?

You need to stop hiding behind your monk status dude(You don't really bring it up, but come on...its practically seeping out of everyone of your posts >.>) and start putting your vote where your mouth was and still seems to be.

I can't for one second think that a Night
phase was enough to make you drop your previous case on Sevis because of fear of WIFOM. Give me a fucking break.
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:46 am

Post by askbob »

sorry guys, I'm back. I apologize for being absent again. I should have craploads more time to devote to this game now that I got modkilled (on an accident) in the KoL game. I really just spent most of my time in that game reading because I got a heavier scumread on it in this. Haven't read through this yet, but I did it in the last game and this worked for catching scum.
unvote vote pman
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:50 am

Post by askbob »

Ok, well he's been replaced but I couldn't find any posts of nachoman. I'm keeping my vote until he at least posts. and does an analysis. I just read the last two pages, I'm going back further to my last post to start catching up
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Timeater »

by the way add askbob to the above list
watch for the eggshells
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:01 am

Post by askbob »

1. Socrates (Roleblocker situation, I mean seriously, yes there are other options but the most likely one to me is that he was roleblocked)

2. Midnight Sorrow - At first I was put off by his extreme tendency to put a million smilely posts in his post and always respond like someone who just goes around with a great beaming smile on his face. But now that I've got back and read his posts. I just am getting a scummy vibe.

3. Pman (he posted absolutely nothing, his replacement has still posted nothing) Im always more suspicious of a lurker than anything

I'm voting Pman's replacement to get him to posts so I can get a read on him.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:11 am

Post by LimMePls »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:What you basically said is that you think him likely scum, so, why are you not voting him?? Do you want to keep him alive? If so,for what reason?
I think I've answered this question at least 3 times. Let me try again. I THINK YOU ARE SCUMMIER. Not to mention he is going to get replaced and I'd love to hear from his replacement, AND I think Socrates or nhammen should be our lynch today. Do you even read anyone elses posts if they aren't specifically directed at you? I already said all of this.
You need to stop hiding behind your monk status dude(You don't really bring it up, but come on...its practically seeping out of everyone of your posts >.>) and start putting your vote where your mouth was and still seems to be.
Are you serious? Other than any post I make to clarify to people who ask about the whole Mason/Monk debacle, I've never one time "hid behind my monk status". I'd love for you to show me where I do that. I can't defend against your perception that it is "seeping" out of my posts. What does that even mean?
I can't for one second think that a Night
phase was enough to make you drop your previous case on Sevis because of fear of WIFOM. Give me a fucking break.
You seem like a child with his fingers in his ears going "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU". I've already answered your questions about the Sevis case multiple times. Read this post again if you still don't get it. You jumped on Sevis because of the Vi night kill. That is a terrible reason to suspect him. It discounts any of a number of possibilities, not the least of which is that the scum killed Vi simply because he is a good player.

I stand by my accusation on Sevis yesterday. Your actions today, coupled with your day 1 play just make you even scummier.

How many times am I going to have to say this?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Socrates »

I think our best lynch today is nhammen or Socrates. The question is do we trust the role blocker claim or not. Currently I'm in the camp of not trusting the claim, but 1233 concerns me.
That wasn't intended as a defense, I've already made my defense. There is nothing more I can really say to get the people voting me to stop voting me. I'm just saying that Lowell better own up to the fact that he is incredibly wrong right now once my alignment is revealed.

In other news, I keep making a note to myself to go and read Vi's iso but I always forget to do that. I'll try and do that now.
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Timeater wrote:Ahoy, mateys.
We're all posting our top 3 scumspects. It's not a request, it's an order.
Correctomundo.

People who haven't listed their top three:

Dr. Robotnik
Dry-Fit
Animorpherv1
Faraday
Nachomamma8
Nikanor
Pomegranate
SerialClergyman
Sevis
Foilist

Foilist, you only listed two. Please be more specific and choose someone from "the lurkers".

@Everyone

Thank you for your cooperation.
OK. Will do.

unvote:Timeater

3--Pomegranet--He's posted hardly any, yet hasn't been called out on it.

2--askbob--When he was posting, I just got bad vibes. I'll go back again and review his posts if he doesn't get replaced.

1--
Vote:nhamme
n--He lept off his own wagon faster than light and I thought the wagon to kill him the first day was actually one of the most legitimate ones.

Timeater would have been on it, but lately he's been posting more and generally acting more townie then before, a great improvement.
snoPING AS usual I see
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:38 am

Post by foilist13 »

Between Socrates and nhammen, I would support an nhammen lynch. Socrates predecessor was certainly as scummy as nhammen, but Socrates was less so.

As far as the role claim, we have more information to gain from lynching nhammen than Socrates. If he flips town roleblocker, then that would incriminate socrates. If he flips scum then Socrates is highly unlikely to be on the same scum team, but could still be on the other.

If we lynch Socrates we really get no info on nhammen at all unless he flips mafia, and even that can be disputed.

So in interests of this I will add nhammen as third on my scum list.

1) Parama
2) leafsnail
3) nhammen
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

No. I haven't read the game, I'm not giving you my top three suspects. Sorry.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Parama wrote:SORRY LEAFSNAIL I COMMENTED ON FOILIST'S LIST WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
Be mildly dissapointed.

As suspected, Timeater didn't flip the fuck out over foilist failing his test in the same way he did when he failed to see the three suspicions I posted.
foilist13 wrote:1) Parama
2) leafsnail
3) nhammen
Bullshit detected: nhammen isn't a lurker. Logically, if "The lurkers" was your third suspicion, then your third suspicion should be the lurker you regard as worst.

You've provided "reasons" (I use the word extremely loosely here) in the form of "It will provide more information if he's town". Well... no, it won't. All it will tell us is that there was a roleblock on Socrates. And the way you phrase it doesn't make it seem like you suspect him at all. I smell a chainlynch attempt here.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Parama »

GUYS
IF WE LYNCH FOILIST, GOOD THINGS WILL HAPPEN
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”