Rifka Viveka
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:33 am

Post by Rifka Viveka »

If you have an issue with it, vote for me. I'm in the playerslot now, so if you really think it's that much of an issue, vote for me. Bringing up things from Modem for no reason is scummy, and just a way to get people suspicious of me without putting yourself out there.
Right, your posting decently for now so i prefer to let it play out. Voting for you now, would simply be a way for someone to hide behind a vote that couldnt be defended against.
Winter is coming.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:39 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 1.6: The '
As the gods will it. Bring on your storm, my lord - and recall, if you do, the name of this castle
' votecount

Lynch Count

Deer (1) -
Rifka Viveka

Super Smash Bros. Fan (3) -
CCARaven4, Kleedrac, Unsight

LynchMePls (1) -
Mikujin

animorph (1) -
Deer

RichardGHP (9) -
CryMeARiver, MacavityLock, I doubt it, LynchMePls, xvart, Drippereth, MagnaOfIllusion, danakillsu, vezopiraka

CryMeARiver (1) -
RichardGHP

MagnaOfIllusion (1) -
Axelrod

Drippereth (2) -
animorpherv1, Benmage

Migwelloni (2) -
Migwelloni, Mina

Vezopiraka (1) -
Hayker

Hayker (1) -
Percy

Not voting to Lynch (3) - Paranoia, hasdgfas, Super Smash Bros. Fan.

Hand of the King Count

Kleedrac (2) -
Kleedrac, Deer

Super Smash Bros. Fan (1) -
Super Smash Bros. Fan

Mikujin (1) -
Mikujin

xvart (2) -
Percy, xvart

MacavityLock (1) -
MacavityLock

CryMeARiver (2) -
CryMeARiver, Axelrod

RichardGHP (1)-
RichardGHP

Axelrod (3) -
vezopiraka, MagnaOfIllusion, danakillsu

Benmage (1) -
Benmage

I doubt it (1) -
I doubt it

Not voting to Raise (11) - Unsight, Paranoia, animorpherv1, Migwelloni, Hayker, Rifka Viveka, Drippereth, Mina, LynchMePls, CCARaven4, hasdgfas

With 26 alive, it takes 14 to lynch and raise.

The deadline for today's lynch is
10:00pm (site time) on Tuesday the 22nd of June
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:50 am

Post by LimMePls »

Mina wrote:Hmm.

So you agree with Percy's defence of Richard, attack of Hayker, and suspicions of CMAR in 213? Are there any points of his you disagree with?
Uhm, did you read 213? Here it is...
Percy wrote:
@Cow
: Hayker's catchup post reads as conjuring up reasons (while parroting others) to jump on a wagon. The case itself is weak and overreaching, and nothing else about the game was discussed.

Catchup posts like yours give me townvibes, but I'd like you to put your vote somewhere. Catchup posts like Hayker's give me scumvibes.

Also, I use "site time" when I run my games; it's the time as displayed on the page, top left corner.
Where does he defend Richard here or mention suspicions of CMAR?

What I agree with from this post is liking Cow's catchup post, and not liking Hayker's. Cow's was actually useful, and Hayker's was useless. All he does is point out the obvious strange posts of vezo, then claims to have more to say, but only wants one topic per post. So where are the other posts?

@Mina Why did you assume that I was agreeing with a defense of Richard or an attack of CMAR? Did you read 213 that I was agreeing with before accusing me of that?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:14 am

Post by Mina »

Sorry, LynchMePlz. I mixed up 200 and 213. My next post was going to be, "HAHA, caught you flipflopping on Richard!" but the error is on my end.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:22 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Okay, I will get caught up soon, but to those voting to raise axelrod, I would just like to say that whoever gets the double vote will likely die quickly and axelrod already endorsed me getting the double vote. I'm willing to take that sacrifice for town. I'll admit axel seems to be a very good player and I'll likely take his advice into consideration when using a double vote. Just putting it out there.
By the way, glad to see the Richard wagon is taking off. Pillars of the evil king's castle are finally falling 2day.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:18 am

Post by Deer »

CryMeARiver wrote:Okay, I will get caught up soon, but to those voting to raise axelrod, I would just like to say that whoever gets the double vote will likely die quickly and axelrod already endorsed me getting the double vote. I'm willing to take that sacrifice for town. I'll admit axel seems to be a very good player and I'll likely take his advice into consideration when using a double vote. Just putting it out there.
By the way, glad to see the Richard wagon is taking off. Pillars of the evil king's castle are finally falling 2day.
I don't know if this is scummy or just arrogant.

By the way, Richard is playing straight into his scum meta. I don't want to talk about ongoing games, but I've seen him flip scum and he played basically exactly like this. Making jokes about his scumminess, being scummy, etc.

unvote, vote: Richard

unraise
until I find a suitably pro-town player.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Drippereth »

FOUR more will lynch Richard.

Now. For the raising. The towniest player besides myself is Percy.

We have a question.

Who would be in favor of raising the Drippereth hydra? Who would be against? Please explain your decision.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:31 am

Post by danakillsu »

I would be in favor. Drippereth is a good alternative to CMAR or axelrod. If a few people decided to raise Drippereth, I would definitely do it, although I would prefer to raise axelrod. My reasoning is that I have no reason to believe Drippereth is scum, and they are definitely experienced enough to handle a double-vote properly.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:05 am

Post by LimMePls »

@Drip: I would consider raising you, because so far I think you've been pretty town. I even find a strange amusement in giving a hydra two votes. However, you yourself pointed out in 152 that you draw a lot of NKs. Do we need to compound the problem by drawing a huge bullseye on you?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Drippereth »

Sometimes we make it past day 2 if there is no outed cop or similarly important power role drawing protectio - otherwise the scum may assume that we are protected, since we tend to be a priority NK target.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:32 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Defindently
unraise
. I have a few pro-town reads now.
Drippereth wrote:We have a question.

Who would be in favor of raising the Drippereth hydra? Who would be against? Please explain your decision.
I'll be in favor of raising you. Like others said, you have been playing very well. Although I prefer to raise Macavity Lock instead, you're not a bad choice either.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:42 am

Post by Unsight »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Defindently
unraise

I'll be in favor of raising you. Like others said, you have been playing very well. Although
I prefer to raise Macavity Lock instead
, you're not a bad choice either.
The same MacavityLock who suddenly perked up when I vote you but still manages to put you in his dislikes? You scum buddies are funny.
Games are meant to be fun.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:46 am

hasdgfas wrote:Plus, I had no idea you thought my slot was scummier. You didn't mention anything about Dr Modem/Me in that post, no "I still think Modem is scummier than Richard". It just looked like you were being overly cautious in terms of jumping on the wagon.
I'll explain why I found your slot originally scummy

He stated that RVS doesn't end for him until Day 2. If we stayed in RVS until Day 2, we would have gather almost no information and it would severely hurt the town in the long run. He contradicted that post in ISO: 7 by saying there was no random voting "period", saying he makes one random vote until something solid grabbed his mind. When asked to explain a couple of things, he backs down and replaces out. This is why I considered you my top suspect at the time.
Mina wrote:9) Super Smash Bros. Fan, I'd have felt much better about you if you'd stood your ground when Dripp asked you why you had no read on Richard. Instead you quickly tried to appease them, by saying "Yes, now that you mention it, I've just seen the light on that scummy scumbag!" Furthermore, you copied vezopiraka's reasoning for suddenly suspecting Richard.
1. I was more concentrated on my other suspects (DrModem at the time, Vezopiraka, and CryMeARiver) and I never really saw why RichardGHP was originally scummy. Looking back at his posts, I finally knew what people were talking about when they were suspecting RichardGHP.

2. I'd like for you to explain why I parroted Vezopiraka. I haven't seen my reasons for suspecting RichardGHP being explained by anyone else really.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:53 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Ani, Kleedrac and Mikujin have all been prodded.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:56 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Mina wrote: 5)
@Cow:
if you weren't paying attention, I explained the nameclaiming joke two posts down. It's a reference to Faraday's
A Game of Thrones
mini, which had a few of the same players. Re: townleading, I see where Percy (funny, his read on Richard is pretty much the same as mine on CMAR) is coming from more than you. When I think of townleading, I think of vocal players who are very active and engaged, play assertively, lead lynches, and try to solve the game. Accusing someone of being scum for "leading the town" (read: playing well) is one of my absolute worst pet peeves.

Also, you realize that Unsight's point was that people
can
change their mind over three months, right?
Yes, I saw the explanation, but didn't think much of it either way when I read it over time. Keep in mind that at the time I mentioned your post, I hadn't seen your explanation ;)
Re:Unsight's post: It seems to be worded strangely if that's the case.
Also, THANK YOU for helping me see one of the reasons why SSBF was making me feel strange about him. I hadn't noticed the appeasement particularly, but I did feel weird about that post and couldn't figure out why.

vezopiraka wrote:English is not my first language.
All right, that was my guess. How comfortable are you with the language?
CryMeARiver wrote:Okay, I will get caught up soon, but to those voting to raise axelrod, I would just like to say that whoever gets the double vote will likely die quickly and axelrod already endorsed me getting the double vote. I'm willing to take that sacrifice for town. I'll admit axel seems to be a very good player and I'll likely take his advice into consideration when using a double vote. Just putting it out there.
:!: :!: BUDDYING ALERT. BUDDYING ALERT. MAN THE HATCHES :!: :!:
vote: CMAR

Not just that, but trying to take the double vote from axelrod as a "sacrifice" rubs me incredibly wrong. Plus, saying he'll likely take axel's advice under consideration is NOT a town move. It's a scum move. If you're town, why wouldn't you use your vote as YOUR VOTE. If you're going to just take his advice, we should give it to him. Also, the acknowledgement of the Richard wagon give me bad vibes. Wish I could put my finger on why.
Drippereth wrote:Who would be in favor of raising the Drippereth hydra? Who would be against? Please explain your decision.
No. I have too many problems trying to read a hydra to give you a double vote. The only possible way I'd consider it is if you each started signing your posts with whichever of you two made it.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:01 am

Unsight wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Defindently
unraise

I'll be in favor of raising you. Like others said, you have been playing very well. Although
I prefer to raise Macavity Lock instead
, you're not a bad choice either.
The same MacavityLock who suddenly perked up when I vote you but still manages to put you in his dislikes? You scum buddies are funny.
First off, just because a person might be suspecting me doesn't mean that I get a scum read on them. That's like saying I suspected you because you suspected me.

Secondly, MacavityLock expressed his dislike of my raising, not of me in general.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:05 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Been prodded. Will look intp the Richard lynch.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Benmage »

Rifka Viveka wrote: I refer to the process of raising the expectation of evidence to an unreasonable level early in the game. Its the extended version of a player getting caught in the RVS and defending himself using the argument ''you cant catch scum in the RVS''. Why would you even use the word ''concrete'' in that context?
Unreasonable evidence?? Drip said it was in his iso, I was asking for him to highlight it or rephrase it for me...how is that unreasonable?
Rifka Viveka wrote: Im sure you have played mafia offsite. Perhaps you have played in a game heavy with roles, where the players spend more time explaining why the scum cant be caught and this that and the next thing are null cause they do it to. Then they no lynch and wait for cops and vigs to bail them out. This attitude pisses me off. We can find scum, we probably already have and several people need to be gunned down
This is just a retarded ramble...if anything I think cops/investigative roles take away from games and players using skill to play. Moreover I could never be construed as a "fence-sitter" or idle person waiting for someone else to do my job for me. And whats this offsite reference? I'm one of if not the, most experienced and best player in this game (from this site).
Rifka Viveka wrote: Then ill reverse the question;how does your vote on drip find lynch scum? You think drip should be lynched?
1) Tis a work in progress.
2) Yes.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:11 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

[]bunvote, vote Richard[/b]

Not sxumhunting, trying to extend RVS... etc.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:11 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
unvote, vote Richard

Not scumhunting, trying to extend RVS... etc.
EBWOP.

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:16 am

animorpherv1's return post was most defindently not to my satisfaction. He just deliberately parroted other people on why he suspected RichardGHP. I'm going to
FomS: animorpherv1
for now.

@animorpherv1: Do you have any original reasons for voting RichardGHP and do you have other suspects in your mind?
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Drippereth »

Unsight is feisty. I'm liking it.
Mikujin
Mikujin
Goon
Mikujin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Mikujin »

Hopping on the Richard bandwagon for now, 'til I have more time to read through the last few pages I've missed.

Unvote
Vote: Richard

And while I'm at it...

Unraise

'til I get to scan said pages and get a solid read on someone.
Douchebags get kind of a bad rap. They provide a useful service.
Rifka Viveka
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Rifka Viveka »

You trying to troll me, benmage?
Winter is coming.
Migwelloni
Migwelloni
Townie
Migwelloni
Townie
Townie

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Migwelloni »

unvote

vote: richardhgb

I like a good bandwagon
[color=green]You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?[/color]

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”