horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:59 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

V/LA as indicated in the Sig
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
deadjoker
deadjoker
Goon
deadjoker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by deadjoker »

@Spyrex - As I said I would give you a chance to post what you think of the game, but the suspicions of the slot you filled still do follow you. That being said the only fault I can find in your posts is breaking up the conversation between Stef and Horror. It could be that you really think they are both town, or it could be that you are trying to tell a scumbuddy he is targeting a town and should start barking up another tree looking for the other scum team. It looks like pman was simply an inactive player.

I liked your ISO on Soundwish, you make some good points and I agree, he has definitely dropped some scumtells. In fact a lot more then I thought he had. And I found it interesting he started the Me=Weird bandwagon, jumped off, and then finished it off. He started the bandwagon and ended it with a lynch.

Horror's scumminess is increasing, mainly from his awful misquoting of Stef and then yelling at other people for misquoting him. Inconsistencies are a hallmark of scum.

I am not willing to give up my case on AC because he seems content to hide behind the suspicions of horror and soundwish. My vote stands for now, and my revised scum list:

1. AC
2. Soundwish
3. Horror
4. Empking

I'm going to continue with thinking there are 4 scum here because I've seen an unofficial unanimous agreement among the players in the game there are 4 bad guys. Labeling which team they are a part of doesn't really serve much of a purpose for me (scum team members are going to purposely avoid each other), I'm just going for who I think is dropping the strongest tells.
So much for the thereafter.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I dig what you're getting at BUT you're missing something important mr joker:

What those two were doing was well past conversation and into U NO U business which isn't helpful. Further, *shock* havin them good ol feelings they are both town means that is doubly unhelpful because U NO U is the kind of thing that loses games down the road.

Opinion on Kat?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
deadjoker
deadjoker
Goon
deadjoker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by deadjoker »

I can see where you are coming from spyrex, but the U NO U conversation gave me a decent scum tell on horror (coupled with his amazingly good timed V/LA and his quick-switch vote) so I wanted to see if horror was really feeling the heat. You stepping in gave him an out which angered me. Then again, the horror/stef show was a smoke screen for AC so now he actually has to post instead of hiding and coat-tailing other people's arguments.

I don't know what to make of Kat. I think he is a player attempting to look like town rather than being town, but it is gut and not much evidence.

There are scummier people in the game which catch my attention. The lurker mentality is reigning right now and I'm seriously considering starting a "lynch all lurkers" campaign. I know I haven't been especially active myself, but when half of the posts of the game consist of "sorry i was gone" or "sorry V/LA" or "I am going to re-read the game" it is kinda hard to post a lot. I am not a fan of wall-o-texts nor posting for the sake of posting.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Just throwing it out there since I looked into it, horror V/LA'd in all his games (at least I saw a bunch), so I at least will not be using that against him.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I don't know what to make of Kat. I think he is a player attempting to look like town rather than being town, but it is gut and not much evidence.
But thats it. On its head. ESPECIALLY when you look at, like I said, the frequency of posting as a function of suspicion.

THAT is why that's a close #2 at the mo to Soundypoo.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by Hrezs »

I feel that Kat is flailing a bit. It could just be that he's a panicky player that gets overdefensive(this happens to new players I've noticed). Or it could just be that he doens't know how to respond in a town manner due to lack of experience and is scum. I'm not really feeling him anymore, but AC is still my top suspect
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Overdefensive? Are you referring to my D1 stuff? Because if so, I still fail to see how that is overdefensive.

I would also love an explanation as to the flailing statement.

@Spyrex: If you are gonna accuse me of something, instead of taking what others say, please post your own case. I would love to hear what YOU have to say, not you using what someone else had to say.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:39 pm

Post by Hrezs »

In reference to your posts last page, maybe not overdefensive, but definately defensive. (post 343 best example)

As for the flailing, your not voting reasoning feels weak, as if you thought of it as a backup plan if people decide to call you on not hammering. Looking back flailing isn't the right word either, i should probably proofread my posts more, but that was just the general feel I got from the way you were posting.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:01 am

Post by Empking »

[quote="deadjoker"(scum team members are going to purposely avoid each other),[/quote]

You realize that that means you can look for players purposely avoiding each other.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:26 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

-Vote Count-

Amish_Charney (3) - Empking, Hrez, deadjoker
Hrezs (0)
Spyrex (0)
horrordude0215 (1) - Stef
Soundwish (2) - Amish_Charney, Spyrex
Katsuki (2) - Exemption, horrordude0215
Stef (0)
deadjoker (0)
Exemption (1) - Soundwish
Empking (1) - Katsuki

Not voting - No one.

With ten alive, it's six to lynch.

AC has been warned for foul language.

Deadline is on 18 June 2010.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Exemption
Exemption
Goon
Exemption
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:05 am

Post by Exemption »

Right I am back now =]
First I will say that compared to my other game there is loads of activity here. Took me at least 5 times longer to catchup.

I normally would be annoyed that spyrex stopped the discussion between step and Horror. However it really did look like people were just using that as an excuse to not post on read through. Still I don't like the way Horror followed straight with what spyrex said. He seemed to completely leave his points a bit to much.

Still that's nothing compared to the way Katsukui seems to jump around the moment he is accused of doing anything. (the vote did seem very much like OMGUS)
Oh and why you not going to hammer someone after the self vote? To me unless you suddenly changed your mind on him. Which you did not state.
Also some of your defence is quite lacking in my opinion.

post 347 might not be what you actually said but you very heavily implied it Kat
Show
Don't go over it, Don't go under it, Don't go round it, Go through it.

Side/Wins/Losses
Town/1/0

Scum/1/0

SK/0/0
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by SpyreX »

@Spyrex: If you are gonna accuse me of something, instead of taking what others say, please post your own case. I would love to hear what YOU have to say, not you using what someone else had to say.

Are you serious?

I've been pretty clear while not building a case yet what the crux is (and, SHOCK, this follows that pattern): Your activity and play is directly related to the suspicion on you. 100%. Reflexive play is scummy.

Now, see, if you were actually looking at what is going on I'm not posting a case or what someone ELSE had to say.

Actually, that is so rediculous here you go:

Direct quotes. Post me "using what someone else said" as "my case"

Or we can flip this pig if I have to.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Points of what others have said. In this case, what deadjoker said, and what you quoted in your post 355.

Also my play is directly related to the suspicion on me 100%? Because there was suspicion on me when I called you and horror out on stopping the horror v stef discussion. Ok.

Please stop presenting false facts kthx.

@Exemption and lack of hammer:

Although I have not played all THAT many games, but I tend to avoid hammering unless needed. After a self-vote it seemed that he was trying to help town by preventing a no-lynch. Plus, we still had time before deadline. Had it been right before deadline then I would've hammered.
In all honesty though, considering that its already happened and timestamp is against me, no matter how I present my reasoning, those who see it scummy will continue to see it as scummy.
I also notice my lack of explanation at the time for me not lynching. I was in class at the time and did not think to put down my reasoning at the time. That is my fault.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Katsuki »

*I still do not understand how my vote was OMGUS. Spyrex gave horror an escape route out of the argument which horror promptly took. I called him out on it.

I suspect both spyrex and horror, but alas I only have one vote. Horror's arguments (or lack thereof) have only reinforced my belief that my vote is on the right person. He constantly misreps, both with my stuff and before with stef's, and strawmans.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Quotes.

Quote me attaching onto it. Nice and simple.

And directly doesn't imply 100% concurrence. Not even the most obvious scumbag is that obvious. Nice addition though.
Show

Proud member of BaM
deadjoker
deadjoker
Goon
deadjoker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by deadjoker »

Kat - I can't use horror's well-timed V/LA against him because Me=Weird did the same thing and flipped town. It isn't a scumtell, it is a bad player tell. Horror posted a V/LA for about 24 hours when he has no problem not posting for a day or two at at time, which indicates he is reading the thread during those "unannounced" periods of inactivity but doesn't post. The difference between Me= and horror is that horror grossly misquoted Stef when a blind person could see Stef was suspicious of Me=Weird. Horror was hoping the "lazy brigade" believes his posts on the surface instead of reading the message traffic for themselves. Extremists live on this type of play style, and in this game, extremist = scum.

In this same line of thought, I am pretty sure AC is reading the thread and not posting. It is what keeps my vote on him.

AC, Empking, Horror, and Soundwish are all proponents of the "wait for the booger to be put on some one else before I respond" play style and it isn't a coincidence all four of you round out my top suspicion list.

The only one I am not sure of is Empking, who I could easily switch out with Katsuki. Empking's minimalist posting strategy could be a survivalist play style, and is hoping he flies under the radar while other town get picked off. Extremely anti-town, but could also be scummy.

Kat the only saving grace you have is you are forcing Spyrex to post an ISO on you. I don't know if this is "im innocent, go ahead and try to create a case" or "you are bluffing and can't find anything".
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Has Kat asked for an ISO yet?

I'm waiting patiently for these mystical quotes of me glamming on to what other people have said. By patiently I mean not at all, of course.
Show

Proud member of BaM
deadjoker
deadjoker
Goon
deadjoker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by deadjoker »

Katsuki wrote: @Spyrex: If you are gonna accuse me of something, instead of taking what others say, please post your own case. I would love to hear what YOU have to say, not you using what someone else had to say.
Spyrex wrote:Has Kat asked for an ISO yet?
I'll go out on a limb and say I've read between the lines and assess Katsuki is challenging you Spyrex.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Fair enough.

We'll see if Kat is even going to be able to show these quotes to back up this new me being a parrot business (hint: its not gonna happen).
Show

Proud member of BaM
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by Katsuki »

I am not challenging him, but rather, I wish for spyrex to post an analysis of his own so that we have a record of what he had to say later on in the game and what his views were against me.

@Spyrex: When did I accuse you of being a parrot? I merely wish for you to not use what you did in
post #355
, where you let others post points instead of posting them yourself. My definition of parroting is repeating points that others gave.
Please do not twist what I said.

Also I will not V/LA,
but I have finals so my activity level will be down for the next week.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I. Posted. That. Point.

I. Was. Saying. He. Is. In. Agreement.

I honestly can't believe I have to do this but what the hell:
I don't know what to make of Kat.
I think he is a player attempting to look like town rather than being town, but it is gut and not much evidence.
But thats it. On its head.
ESPECIALLY when you look at, like I said, the frequency of posting as a function of suspicion.
See the bolded words? They aren't mimicking or saying something that wasn't there. It is agreement.

Those italic words? Those conjoin what he said
with what I said before

So, I guess this:
Actually means you haven't looked at ohh, what I've been saying since I came in?
The other one I need to go back and reaaaly look over is Kat. The ebb and flow of suspicion towards them makes me itch in all those bad ways.

Tomorrow I'll deal with Kat. That one is much simplerer and I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO USE THIS MANY WORDS AGAIN:

Look at the function of activity as a function of suspicion.

Yep.
Since, of all those posts that was before then wellllllp yea not sure what tree you're pretending to bark up but yea down with either Sound or Kat by a fat, fat margin.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Post by Katsuki »

deadjoker wrote:I don't know what to make of Kat. I think he is a player attempting to look like town rather than being town, but it is gut and not much evidence.
So spyrex, your name is deadjoker? I thought you said the bold in your last post were your points. Yet this is deadjokers.

Re: Analyzing me

There you go, you quoted your own stuff of how you'll "look into me". You kept saying you'll look into my posts and analyze. Then go do it and stop talking fluff. Until then please stop trying to sling mud at me.

You're accusing me of being your second scum target yet you're refusing to build a case against me. I presented my case as to why I thought horror was scum. Now if you think I'm scum, present a case.
Stop getting other players to post and then "agreeing" with what they say when you haven't even bothered to analyze as to what I've done is scummy.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Oh, to clarify:

By having someone else post points and then "agreeing" with them, you are still avoiding to post your own analysis. That is my problem with you. Stop having other players provide points for you use or "agree" with.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:43 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Back from V/LA... Expect a post later.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”