LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by LimMePls »

So you didn't just lie, you lied about lying... or something?

Sigh... this just seems so VI its insane. I really honestly don't know what to make of this. Can vezo and BlazeRB both be such huge newb-townies?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Blaze is a townie, just like TF was, and I'll say it until one of us dies. He keeps messing up, but he'll learn eventually. btw, notice how he keeps mentioning pigs earlier (I thought something was up with that "Miss Piggy" vote, but didn't want to tell anyone that it was breadcrumbing for obvious reasons). I don't understand any of the ability claiming thing, and in fact, it confuses me greatly, but I think he is WHO he claims to be.
@ Lynch
Just because I'm saying you're scummy for leaving the d3x wagon after someone else already did doesn't mean I want d3x quicklynched, and in fact I have said the obvious.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Perhaps he claimed this to gain credibility? He saw what happened to TF, who claimed VT, so maybe he wanted to claim something he could "prove" by pointing out the no-kill night.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by LimMePls »

danakillsu wrote:Just because I'm saying you're scummy for leaving the d3x wagon after someone else already did doesn't mean I want d3x quicklynched, and in fact I have said the obvious.
So you don't want a quick lynch, but you object to me leaving the wagon since bv had already unvoted? How is that not a contradiction? I can always put my vote back if I want, but that wagon is about as scummy as it gets right now. And with your talk today you are the scummiest member on it. Not a single person on it is a strong town read for me. Add to that all the talk of dropping the hammer, and I am uncomfortable on that wagon.

When I voted d3x early in the day, I felt good about that vote. The activity between that and my unvote is what caused me to unvote. And I feel really freaking good about that unvote right now. At the moment the d3x wagon is VI's and scummyness. Until I hear from d3x, and Kast, I'm not going anywhere near it.

FOS: danakillsu

You are are so desperate for a lynch right now it's scary.

@wolf I see you are back in the thread, but you never answered my question. Is that a "no comment", or did you just miss the question? If you missed it, the question is: Does your role say anything about being force investigate immune since you are a droid?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

d3x - claimed an ewok of all things! Bv's investigation says he can't be determined.
BlazezRb - Jek Porkins (One-Time Pilot) - proof is that what he says might have something to do with the no NK.
ooba
Dragon Phoenix
Slicey
LynchMePls
vezopiraka - Botched claim of Derek Klivian. VT. I'm leaning on believing it for now though. Pretty strange claim to come up with out of the blue and (WIFOM) I would think scum would be more careful when posting a fake claim. Add in I don't think English is vezo's first language and it's not too far a stretch to believe him. Also has not read the thread.

Scott Brosius - Determined not evil then disappears (could still be Empire God Father)

Kthxbye
danakillsu - Biggs Darklighter, Alliance Pilot (One-Shot Busdriver)
bv310 - Luke Skywalker
wolframnhart - R2D2 (mason C3PO confirmed as he's dead)
Kast - Han Solo

Requoted for referance

@Dana

He is town. There is no other explanation now. If he was scum, or at least neutral, he would be voting me by now. I don't care what anyone says, hes pretty much town, at least 90%.

@all

Yes, I am a noob, my claims are jumbled up, but yeah, I am Jek, I flew and probably caused a No NK last night. Believe it or not, thats what I think happened. Right now I should be off the hook compared to Dp and D3X.

I wish everyone a good night and a happy week.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Active Games: 5: Alive in 3, Dead in 2
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by d3x »

Skimmed the last few pages. Why am I getting prodded while I'm on V/LA again? I'll read/post when I'm officially back {tomorrow}.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

lolz....blaze is scum...yay!
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

Also V/LA - 6/11-6/13
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Kdub »

Vote Count

d3x (3)
- danakillsu, vezopiraka, Dragon Phoenix
wolframnhart (0)
-
ooba (0)
-
Kast (0)
-
Dragon Phoenix (2)
- Slicey, ooba
Slicey (0)
-
LynchMePls (0)
-
vezopiraka (0)
-
Scott Brosius (0)
-
danakillsu (0)
-
BlazezRb (4)
- bv310, Kthxbye, LynchMePls, wolframnhart
Kthxbye (0)
-
bv310 (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (4)
- d3x, Kast, Scott Brosius, BlazezRb

13 votes available, 7 votes needed to lynch.

Deadline is June 25, ~ 11 pm PDT

Kast has been prodded.

Sorry d3x, forgot you were V/LA. A prod was requested on you.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

I also think dana is scum now due to the massive defense in p1201 and 1202.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by ooba »

- Claim sounds familiar to dana's. If Blaze flips "One-shot commuter" like he claims to be, dana is town.
- The entire "Pork" breadcrumb=town is absurd. I mean, we already know scum have been given fake-names (not saying fake claims because of hp and WS's botched up claims). It is null.

"Wait a minute, even if I am town, your going to get rid of me, I promise you are making a big mistake. Try to remember that D3x is the possible scum at the moment."
This statement makes me think this entire game might be similar to Pirates vs Ninjas where scum had a one-shot kill immunity to opposing scum kills. This explains both the RC kill (even when he was confirmed) and the lack of any kills yesterday.

totallynotmafia - Crix Madine (Alliance Townie), stabbed in the back Night 1
TwoHeadedCyclops - C-3PO (Alliance Mason), sliced in half Night 1

CryMeARiver - Yoda (Alliance Jack-of-All-Trades), stabbed in the back Night 2

farside22 - Wes Janson (Alliance One-Shot Roleblocker), swallowed Night 3
ReaperCharlie Konowa - Jabba the Hutt (Scum Godfather), tortured to death Night 3

Note the lack of an empire kill on N2. Farside claimed a OPG on SoG but I wonder if that scum team would have risked SoG making the kill again when WS had claimed on him. This also explains why empire killed RC even though he was confirmed on Day 3. And I think Night 4 might be a cross kill night.

I think this is more probable than my Jailkeep on bv theory because no pro town person has claimed this yet and I do not see scum not using JK on bv all along.

Unvote. Vote: Blaze

So Blaze if you are scum, you should full claim like WS did.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

let's not lynch until we hear from EVERYONE on these newest posts. Also, I can't believe you guys skipped over
Blaze wrote:Wait a minute,
even if I am town
, your going to get rid of me, I promise you are making a big mistake. Try to remember that D3x is the possible scum at the moment.
(underline/bold is mine.)

Talk about your obv scum-slips. it will be interesting to see which scum team he flips on.
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:40 am

Post by BlazezRb »

Toon Fighter wrote:Goodbye to you all. Thanks for lynching a townie when you have 3 better suspects.
Until we get a Kast/D3x post, think about the above, we do not need 2 staight days of VT Lynching.

If we do, it possibly means we are going to lose 2 more VT at night, unless someone here still has a power.
Talk about your obv scum-slips. it will be interesting to see which scum team he flips on.
Then again, i'm VTnoob. what are avg scum slip ups are just claims. I am on neither scum team.
- Claim sounds familiar to dana's. If Blaze flips "One-shot commuter" like he claims to be, dana is town.
Well at least if I do get lynched, I just saved dana's butt, which is good, because if he gets lynched and is not town, I'm going to be very shocked.
So Blaze if you are scum, you should full claim like WS did.
I did, I am Jek Porkins (One-Time Pilot), I possibly caused a No NK last night, and I am proud of it.
lolz....blaze is scum...yay!
Blaze is not scum.
Perhaps he claimed this to gain credibility? He saw what happened to TF, who claimed VT, so maybe he wanted to claim something he could "prove" by pointing out the no-kill night.
FC didn't use it, and I love to use powers quickly or when I am in a tight spot, since I thought I was going to be a target, I decided to use my power last night to dodge whoever was attacking me.
So you didn't just lie, you lied about lying... or something?
Pretty much, wanted to hide it until the very last moment.
Sigh... this just seems so VI its insane. I really honestly don't know what to make of this. Can vezo and BlazeRB both be such huge newb-townies?
Yes, yes we are, but I would like to say that A: I read the forum and B: I did not claim VT right off the bat.

Believe it or not these quotes are in fact, the truth:
Blaze is a townie, just like TF was, and I'll say it until one of us dies. He keeps messing up, but he'll learn eventually.
and
And I can get a read on Blaze. I think he's scummy town, just like TF was.
I'll say it again, if I am scum, then dana is a scumbuddy. Do not make this another TF day, 3 town casulties isn't good. When I decided to QH TF, I was mad because he flipped town and was worried about 2 more town getting killed, therefore I used my power to make sure I was not one of those guys, since there was no NK, I'm guessing both teams aimed for me.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:19 am

Post by Kthxbye »

ATE much?

So you really like dana and dana really likes you. dana's claim is becoming less and less plausible. Someone said if blaze flips town as he claims, then that would make dana scum as there probably wouldn't be two pilots in this game. First off, there are 2 droids in this game and plenty of random characters to I wouldn't rule it out unless you can read the Mod's mind. Secondly, blaze is flipping scum, of this I am certain. What does that mean for dana? If it were just blaze saying dana is town and doing all the sucking up, I would say dana was probably just getting buddied up to by scum. Problem is, there 2 have buddied up to each other. That makes me think scum team.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:00 am

Post by danakillsu »

Problem is, there 2 have buddied up to each other. That makes me think scum team.
Just how stupid do you think I am? I've played large games before, and I've played as scum before. I'm not dumb enough to encourage a two-way buddy with a scumpal.
FOS: danakillsu

You are are so desperate for a lynch right now it's scary.
Whatever. You're just determined to believe what you want to believe about me, apparently. I say you have no good reason to unvote, and you jump all over me, saying DESPITE MY STATEMENTS TO THE CONTRARY that I am desperate for a quicklynch on d3x. Such a lynch is definitely preferable to lynching Blazez, but not the best thing for the town.
@all
Once and for all, I need everyone to answer this question: IF I was mafia for sure, which group do you think I would be in?
It seems to me that some have expressed mutually inconsistent idea about me being scum, like "He's the last Scum member" and "If Blazez flips scum, dana is scum". (These are not meant to be quotes from anyone).
Also, do you think mafia members get fullclaims or just names, if they get safeclaims at all?
let's not lynch until we hear from EVERYONE on these newest posts. Also, I can't believe you guys skipped over Blaze wrote:
Wait a minute, even if I am town, your going to get rid of me, I promise you are making a big mistake. Try to remember that D3x is the possible scum at the moment.
(underline/bold is mine.)

btw, nice misrep. He's obviously saying "Whether I'm town or not, you're going to lynch me". It makes perfect grammatical sense, you just want to twist it to whatever meaning is convenient for you. Like scum would really just say, "Oh, if I was town, etc." If I'm frantic to get d3x lynched, this guy's maniacal.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:10 am

Post by ooba »

IF I was mafia for sure, which group do you think I would be in?
Jabba.

[hr]90p/hr]
I will stick by this read for now.
Reasoning: Dana gave the flying flavor before Blaze did. I am quite certain scum only got fake names - you just have to look at hp's and WS's botched claims for that.

1213 seems to set up a dana lynch irrespective of what Blaze flips as?
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:28 am

Post by LimMePls »

I agree completely with 1215. If dana is scum, I think he is Jabba scum, and I don't like 1213 much. I will say however, that dana has moved back up my scum list again. I was buying the claim, but his play today has seemed really desperate to me.

V/LA on weekends
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:10 am

Post by bv310 »

For the record, those are not breadcrumbs. They are bread loaves, possibly even bakeries. If you're telling the truth, learn subtlety.

That said, I truly do not believe your claim, and wish I had a second vote just to commit even more to my belief that you are scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:11 am

Post by danakillsu »

but his play today has seemed really desperate to me.
I can understand that. It springs from me wanting d3x dead and not liking how everyone is moving from him to one of my town reads. Also, Kthxbye has been doing this thing all game where he says: "if A happens dana is scum, if B happens dana is REALLY scum" and it's really getting on my nerves. I'm starting to feel like it doesn't really matter what I do, some people will think I'm mafia.
@all
Also, do you think mafia members get fullclaims or just names, if they get safeclaims at all?
I guess ooba and Lynch must have missed this question in my earlier post.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:17 am

Post by LimMePls »

I've said before that I'm pretty sure they just have safe name claims. I'm pretty sure it's in my iso somewhere. Both HP and WS made awful claims, there is no way they had full fake roles.

V/LA on weekends
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:24 am

Post by Slicey »

I don't see how dana could be Jabba mafia with his claim. He would have had to coordinate it with SOG.

Don't know if I buy the claim yet. There seems to be a lot of one shot roles (one shot RB, one shot busdrive, one shot commute). I think there is at least one scum between Blaze and dana. I think one of them is lying and one is telling the truth, but I'm not sure which. Leaning more towards dana.

BTW, totally forgot to mention this earlier, but I have a pretty good reason to believe that Vezo is fakeclaiming. But really I think we should focus more on Blaze and dana today.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:33 am

Post by vezopiraka »

BlazeRB

I will lynch all liars.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard.
Press ENTER.
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:34 am

Post by vezopiraka »

Vote BlazeRB
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard.
Press ENTER.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:40 am

Post by danakillsu »

@Slicey
Who had one-shot RB? I can't remember.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Kthxbye »

well, if there is only one scum between dana and blaze, dana is town. the end

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”