I doubt it
I doubt it
Townie
I doubt it
Townie
Townie

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 am

Post by I doubt it »

Benmage wrote: I’m gonna give you the opportunity here to tuck your tail between your legs and walk away…do not talk to me again, unless I talk to you first.
Unvote
Vote: Benmage
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

@I doubt it: Annnnnnnddd, why do you find it scummy? That sounds like pure OMGUSing.
I doubt it
I doubt it
Townie
I doubt it
Townie
Townie

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:24 am

Post by I doubt it »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:@I doubt it: Annnnnnnddd, why do you find it scummy? That sounds like pure OMGUSing.
I doubt it wrote:Benmage: Looking at his posts in ISO, it's a whole load of setup speculation, role fishing and discussion about raising, plus other fluff posts, but very little scumhunting. Who's scum besides Drippereth?
Plus, what reason would he have to threaten me like that when all I did was ask a simple question? He's scum.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:19 am

Just want to make this clear to everyone. I am not defending Benmage, I am just trying to find faults with I doubt it's case on Benmage.
I doubt it wrote:Benmage: Looking at his posts in ISO,
it's a whole load of setup speculation
role fishing
and
discussion about raising
, plus other fluff posts, but
very little scumhunting.
Who's scum besides Drippereth?
I will admit he did speculation about the set-up a bit, but a "whole load" is reaching. Plus it didn't get in the way of scum hunting that much.

Direct me to the posts where Benmage was rolefishing.

The dark blue line makes absolutely no sense and I cannot see how in the world it is possibly any form a scum tell. As a matter of fact, having some discussion in it early in the game was actually beneficial. This also makes you look very hypocritical, for you were discussing raising as well.

I also disagree with the green line. Benmage has done more scum hunting then most people in this game, and especially more then the lurkers.

Your case on Benmage is overall, poorly executed. There are good cases and bad cases and you've just made a bad one. Scummy one even.
Kleedrac
Kleedrac
Townie
Kleedrac
Townie
Townie

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Kleedrac »

Drippereth wrote:
vezopiraka wrote:
Kleedrac wrote:Just in case I'm wrong does anyone have a descent case on Richard? I read him and didn't find him scummy so much as dumb-town. Am I wrong? All of the cases against him lack substance beyond-the-meta.
Well it was this post
Exactly. Kleedrac is a horrible, horrible lurker and needs to die for the lurking alone. However, to pop up his head late in the wagon and declare a pretty strong town read on Richard, when he hasn't taken a stand on anything, smells like a scum that wants to evade detection, AND wash his hands of a townie lynch. He's not looking for scum at all, but he's showing up to announce his staying off the wagon. That's easy and safe when you know you the townies are.

DIE SCUM DIE
Ahhh, first of all where the heck do I say anything about a town read on anyone?!?! As far as I'm concerned you're all scum atm. What I said was that I read Richard and didn't find anything lynch-worthy and didn't understand the bandwagon that formed to take his head off. I also read through CryMeARiver and pointed out several things that were lynch-worthy without being answered. I'm lurking because this is my first game with this many people and quite frankly I feel a bit overwhelmed when every time I check in the thread has grown by a page full of Wall'o'text posts. I shall try to do better in the lurking department and I do take responsibility that this probably looks scummy (though I'm not the only one as pointed out by The New York Lurker Report (TM) .) As for your 'case' first you claim my alignment is linked to Richard (with no justification or reasoning whatsoever) and then claim I'm scummier (again with no reasoning or justification beyond my lurking which we've already discussed.) All this leads me to wonder about your own alignment sir? You seem to have adopted not only hydra heads but also a spaghetti case syndrome where you're throwing accusations at everything in site save the damned mod! If you're going to lead a bandwagon, at least have the decency to build a good case for it :)
Lookin' smug since 1979
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:04 am

Kleedrac wrote:I'm lurking because this is my first game with this many people and quite frankly I feel a bit overwhelmed when every time I check in the thread has grown by a page full of Wall'o'text posts.
Your case on CryMeARiver was basically a Wall Of Text, so that makes you kind of hypocritical.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Drippereth »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Your case on Benmage is overall, poorly executed. There are good cases and bad cases and you've just made a bad one. Scummy one even.
Good solid work, SuperSmash.

I will add that Benmage's in-game persona is not, erm, likable. When attempting to evaluate his alignment, it's important to sort out whether you have a visceral reaction, or whether he's actually scummy. I have played with him before, and as of now, Benmage is par for the course. The brain module that stops him from making scummy post is not functional, possibly much like RichardGHP's ;-)
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Drippereth »

Kleedrac wrote:Ahhh, first of all where the heck do I say anything about a town read on anyone?!?! As far as I'm concerned you're all scum atm. What I said was that I read Richard and didn't find anything lynch-worthy and didn't understand the bandwagon that formed to take his head off.
Is that not a town read? "Not lynchworthy?"
Kleedrac wrote:I also read through CryMeARiver and pointed out several things that were lynch-worthy without being answered.
Mmmm... distancing?
Kleedrac wrote:I'm lurking because...
because you are scum.
Kleedrac wrote:As for your 'case' first you claim my alignment is linked to Richard (with no justification or reasoning whatsoever)
I did post the reasoning. I repeat, in GREEN:
However, to pop up his head late in the wagon and declare a pretty strong town read on Richard, when he hasn't taken a stand on anything, smells like a scum that wants to evade detection, AND wash his hands of a townie lynch. He's not looking for scum at all, but he's showing up to announce his staying off the wagon. That's easy and safe when you know you the townies are.
In other words, if Richard is town, you KNOW he's town, because you're scum.
If he's scum... well no scum would defend his scumpal in such a way, that would make you town.

I will ignore the accusations of being a plate of spaghetti.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Kleedrac wrote:Ahhh, first of all where the heck do I say anything about a town read on anyone?!?! As far as I'm concerned you're all scum atm.
Orly?
What I said was that I read Richard and didn't find anything lynch-worthy and didn't understand the bandwagon that formed to take his head off. I also read through CryMeARiver and pointed out several things that were lynch-worthy without being answered. I'm lurking because this is my first game with this many people and quite frankly I feel a bit overwhelmed when every time I check in the thread has grown by a page full of Wall'o'text posts.
There are so many problems with this I don't even know where to begin. All told there where a good 3 or 4 unique scummy things that stood out from Richard's play, you didn't understand/agree with a single one? I also don't give a hoot why you are lurking, but it aint cool. Lastly, the idea that the game is an overabundance of wall-o-text posts is absurd. There are tons of small posts. Within the last 10 posts before yours there are 8 posts that are small. The idea that this game is full of wall-o-text posts is completely false. Do you want me to count the number of one line posts in this game? Cause I will.
I shall try to do better in the lurking department and I do take responsibility that this probably looks scummy (though I'm not the only one as pointed out by The New York Lurker Report (TM) .) As for your 'case' first you claim my alignment is linked to Richard (with no justification or reasoning whatsoever) and then claim I'm scummier (again with no reasoning or justification beyond my lurking which we've already discussed.) All this leads me to wonder about your own alignment sir? You seem to have adopted not only hydra heads but also a spaghetti case syndrome where you're throwing accusations at everything in site save the damned mod! If you're going to lead a bandwagon, at least have the decency to build a good case for it :)
This is a completely inaccurate account of Dripp's play. Dripp's votes and accusations have been pointed towards a handful of players, and certainly not everyone in the thread. Hell, Dripp even posts frequent lists where they identify their town reads, and its a good half dozen or so. This defense of yours also reads as AtE with a small amount of OMGUS towards Dripp. This post is really scummy.
Unvote
Vote: Kleedrac
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 1.10: The '
"What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger"
' votecount

Lynch Count

Deer (1) -
Rifka Viveka

Super Smash Bros. Fan (3) -
CCARaven4, Unsight, Danakillsu

RichardGHP (6) -
MacavityLock, MagnaOfIllusion, Deer, Animopherv1, Mikujin, migewelloni

CryMeARiver (4) -
RichardGHP, Hasdgfas, Kleedrac, vezopiraka

Drippereth (1) -
Benmage

Migwelloni (2) -
Mina,Super Smash Bros. Fan

Vezopiraka (1) -
Hayker

Hayker (2) -
Percy, Axelrod

Danakillsu (1) -
xvart

Kleedrac (2) -
Drippereth, LynchMePls

Benmage (1) -
I doubt it

Not voting to Lynch (2) - Paranoia, CryMeARiver.

Hand of the King Count

Kleedrac (1) -
Kleedrac

xvart (2) -
Percy, xvart

MacavityLock (1) -
MacavityLock

CryMeARiver (1) -
CryMeARiver

RichardGHP (1)-
RichardGHP

Axelrod (2) -
vezopiraka, MagnaOfIllusion

Benmage (1) -
Benmage

Drippereth (2) -
Rifka Viveka, Danakillsu

Mina (1) -
Super Smash Bros. Fan

MagnaofIllusion (1) -
LynchMePls

Percy (1) -
hasdgfas

Not voting to Raise (12) - Unsight, Paranoia, animorpherv1, Migwelloni, Hayker, Drippereth, Mina, CCARaven4, Deer, Mikujin, Axelrod, I doubt it

With 26 alive, it takes 14 to lynch and raise.

The deadline for today's lynch is
10:00pm EST on Tuesday the 22nd of June
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Kleedrac
Kleedrac
Townie
Kleedrac
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Kleedrac »

Drippereth wrote:
Kleedrac wrote:Ahhh, first of all where the heck do I say anything about a town read on anyone?!?! As far as I'm concerned you're all scum atm. What I said was that I read Richard and didn't find anything lynch-worthy and didn't understand the bandwagon that formed to take his head off.
Is that not a town read? "Not lynchworthy?"
No it's not a town read it's a not-as-scummy-as-CMAR-read :P
Douchereth wrote:
Kleedrac wrote:I also read through CryMeARiver and pointed out several things that were lynch-worthy without being answered.
Mmmm... distancing?
Mmmmm...bad logic?
Douchereth wrote:
Kleedrac wrote:I'm lurking because...
because you are scum.
Thank-you for reading you annnoying jerk :P
Douchereth wrote:
Kleedrac wrote:As for your 'case' first you claim my alignment is linked to Richard (with no justification or reasoning whatsoever)
I did post the reasoning. I repeat, in GREEN:
However, to pop up his head late in the wagon and declare a pretty strong town read on Richard, when he hasn't taken a stand on anything, smells like a scum that wants to evade detection, AND wash his hands of a townie lynch. He's not looking for scum at all, but he's showing up to announce his staying off the wagon. That's easy and safe when you know you the townies are.
In other words, if Richard is town, you KNOW he's town, because you're scum.
If he's scum... well no scum would defend his scumpal in such a way, that would make you town.
You really need to study this thing called logic as you abuse it to the point I think it has a restraining order on you :P
Douchereth wrote:I will ignore the accusations of being a plate of spaghetti.
Of course you will because you have no defense
Lookin' smug since 1979
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Kleedrac wrote:Ahhh, first of all where the heck do I say anything about a town read on anyone?!?! As far as I'm concerned you're all scum atm.
First off, you contradicted yourself. In ISO: 3, you wanted to see if we had a decent case on RichardGHP. If you don't think there's a decent case on RichardGHP, it means you think he's town or at the very least, a null read. Then you took back this statement in ISO: 5 by saying everyone was scum and you never said anyone had a town read.

Secondly, the "Everyone is scum!" mentality is dangerous. It is very anti-town, indicating that you play only for your survival and not for the town. Saying that everyone is scum without explaining your reasons is not going to help you in the long run.

Looking back at ISO: 2, I realized that you've been parroting a bit and deniding the usefulness and benefit of a RichardGHP bandwagon.

FoS: Kleedrac
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:55 pm

Kleedrac's Post #360 is basically a huge "NO U!" response to Drippereth, Very poorly thoughout and it makes me wonder if he actually checks his posts before posting. Congratulation, you are now offiically one of my top three suspects.
Scum List:

1st: Migwelloni
2nd: vezopiraka
3rd: Kleedrac
4th: RichardGHP
5th: animorpherv1
6th: CryMeARiver
7th: Mikujin
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:00 pm

Switch Mikujin with I doubt it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

Drippereth wrote: I will add that Benmage's in-game persona is not, erm, likable.
Wait what....:wink: I have this terrible pet peeve against stupidity.
Drippereth wrote: The brain module that stops him from making scummy post is not functional, possibly much like RichardGHP's ;-)

Pffttbb baddd association. Arrogant, fine. Dick...sure. Scummy, now thats where I draw the line!

*Sigh, I warned him... i'll be back later to deal.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Prods sent to CCARaven4 and Paranoia.

Others are on the borderline but I'll deal with that tomorrow.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by danakillsu »

1. If RichardGHP were to flip scum, that would establish a connection between you and RichardGHP because you unvoted him just so he could claim.

2. Even if RichardGHP was kept at L-1, people would be smart to look at the latest vote count anyway and he would have probably claimed anyway. Thus, we would have gotten the exact same result. He did not need your help by taking him off L-1.

3. That sounds like a nice big OMGUS vote on me. Your case on me is not very good and you're voting me based off disagreements, not on scummy behavior.
1. This doesn't explain why you find my doing it scummy. This only says "If he flips scum" (which btw, is pretty much impossible) "you're scum"
2. You don't understand. This is what TOWNIES would do if someone was at L-1. SCUM would just hammer him into oblivion, which is why I took away my vote. And if he didn't need my help, why is it scummy that I gave it to him?
3. It's not an OMGUS because you're not voting for me, and it's not just disagreement because your opinions on my actions are inherently scummy.
FoS: Kleedrac
for reasons already mentioned by others. I will iso him and see if I find anything of value myself.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by danakillsu »

As far as I'm concerned you're all scum atm.
? Everyone is scum? That's news to me.
You seem to have adopted not only hydra heads but also a spaghetti case syndrome where you're throwing accusations at everything in site save the damned mod!
I really don't see this at all. Kleedrac is exaggerating a lot of stuff, and it's beginning to look like flailing to me.
That's about all I could find. I get a gut read of scum on Kleedrac, but since I haven't played with him before, I have no idea if it's enough to merit a vote.
CCARaven4
CCARaven4
Townie
CCARaven4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by CCARaven4 »

I'm here, I just don't check MS as often as my other concurrent game so I haven't thought about the game in a while. I'll read over the thread and have a post soon.
Kleedrac
Kleedrac
Townie
Kleedrac
Townie
Townie

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Kleedrac »

Until proven town, yes. I find it's a safer assumption than to assume all are town until proven scum :P
Lookin' smug since 1979
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Drippereth »

Kleedrac is hilarious and he cheers up my cold, dark, brooding heart. I think on some level I enjoy being referred to as a douche, when done for the purposes of comedy. It's too bad he's scum and we have to lynch him.
Mikujin
Mikujin
Goon
Mikujin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Mikujin »

Drippereth wrote:Kleedrac is hilarious and he cheers up my cold, dark, brooding heart. I think on some level I enjoy being referred to as a douche, when done for the purposes of comedy. It's too bad he's scum and we have to lynch him.
Douchebags get a bad rap. We provide a useful service to the community.
Douchebags get kind of a bad rap. They provide a useful service.
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Deer »

@Mod: Really sorry, but I have to replace out. I can't keep up with this game and don't want to hinder the town any more.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:54 pm

@Mikujin: Just wow. I was honestly hoping that you were going to actually produce some contents. Instead, you basically said this:

"Doucebags like us should get more respect."

That's border-lining RVS comment and we've already gotten them. Your comeback was downright pathetic.

FoS: Mikujin
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Unsight »

danakillsu wrote:
As far as I'm concerned you're all scum atm.
You seem to have adopted not only hydra heads but also a spaghetti case syndrome where you're throwing accusations at everything in site save the damned mod!
I really don't see this at all. Kleedrac is exaggerating a lot of stuff, and it's beginning to look like flailing to me.
That's about all I could find.
I get a gut read of scum on Kleedrac, but since I haven't played with him before, I have no idea if it's enough to merit a vote.
Wouldn't it be better for everyone if you stopped pretending to be a newbie?
Games are meant to be fun.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”