Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

I'd like to first apologize for not seeing the answers to my questions to blaze. I wasn't looking at the quote boxes.

Alright, I'm 100% sure blaze is scum. Which side, I don't know, but I do know he's scum.

Guess since he's at L-1 and will be lynched, I'll go ahead and put this out there to clear up confusion. I didn't want to say anything till d3x and DP became active again, but seems like some are going around in circles.

I know Blaze is lying because he should have gotten a similar msg as bv. I say this because last night I mass RB'ed. It's a one shot thing, but it's the reason nobody die and bv got the investigation result he did. I was going to wait till later to use it, but since we mis-lynched yesterday and there is a good possibility that 2 scum groups still exist (therefore a good chance for two townies to die last night) I figured I would keep the odds stacked in our favor.

I'm Leah Organa (aka hot in a metal bikini) and I used my power last night, which again, was a mass RB.

This is the main reason I think Blaze is scum. That and all the lies.

To answer his question as to why I think DP is scum, it's because he's way too lurker unless he sees a nice wagon building. Then *poof* in he comes with 'I like that case....vote: xxxx' and then *poof* he's gone again. I think he's a good lynch for tomorrow.

d3x is a pain in the arse to read, but due to the speed of the wagon built on him today, I'm now leaning ever so slightly town...could be just because he was V/LA though.

So I saved possibly 2 lives last night (at least 1) and caught scum with my role...not bad for a days work.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:39 pm

Post by Kast »

Sounds very plausible; and also has synergy with town full of one-shots vs scum with repeated night actions.

Unfortunately a re-read of the rules clarifies that Blaze is not necessarily caught scum:
E1) All night actions will be resolved using Natural Action Resolution.
Paradox and Ambiguity

Sometimes the actions that might affect each other form a loop, so that there's no action to pick in step 1. In other cases, the order of two actions matters but it isn't clear that one affects the other. When that happens, pick an action to resolve in this order:
Copy
Hide

Bus
Block
Also, if anyone successfully took an action that was not copying, hiding, or busing, please post something to that effect.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Unvote

Kthxbye wrote:Out of blaze, dana, and DP, there are at least 2 scum.
Actually, I agree with this (to be precise, 2, not at least 2).

Kthxbye moves into the 99.999% town category.

I'd be happiest to lynch dana, who is the more likely candidate for jabba scum, but even though the evidence is not 100% proof, I'd support a blaze lynch as well.
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:32 am

Post by BlazezRb »

kthxbye wrote:Alright, I'm 100% sure blaze is scum. Which side, I don't know, but I do know he's scum.
What if I am town damnit! I hope the real town lynches you for holding me as scum, cause I am VT (VI).
Kthxbye wrote:I know Blaze is lying because he should have gotten a similar msg as bv. I say this because last night I mass RB'ed. It's a one shot thing, but it's the reason nobody die and bv got the investigation result he did. I was going to wait till later to use it, but since we mis-lynched yesterday and there is a good possibility that 2 scum groups still exist (therefore a good chance for two townies to die last night) I figured I would keep the odds stacked in our favor.

I'm Leah Organa (aka hot in a metal bikini) and I used my power last night, which again, was a mass RB.
I would like to bring this up. First of all, this claim is easily a possible lie because any person could of claimed leah. I could of swore someone claimed Chewbaca and was scum, this is possibly because they don't know much about SW. Holding that claim as a lie (Possibly to the grave).
Kast wrote:Sounds very plausible; and also has synergy with town full of one-shots vs scum with repeated night actions.

Unfortunately a re-read of the rules clarifies that Blaze is not necessarily caught scum:
E1) All night actions will be resolved using Natural Action Resolution.
Paradox and Ambiguity

Sometimes the actions that might affect each other form a loop, so that there's no action to pick in step 1. In other cases, the order of two actions matters but it isn't clear that one affects the other. When that happens, pick an action to resolve in this order:
Copy
Hide

Bus
Block
Also, if anyone successfully took an action that was not copying, hiding, or busing, please post something to that effect.
Listen to Kast, hes preventing a mistake.
If no1 understands what that post meant wrote: kthxbye couldn't of RB me because I was GONE.
Honestly kthxbye, tell me atleast 2 reasons your lynching me, cause I honestly want to hear why.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Active Games: 5: Alive in 3, Dead in 2
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:39 am

Post by BlazezRb »

ooba
Slicey
LynchMePls
d3x - Off the hook for the moment because of KTB's claim of RB.

vezopiraka - Botched claim of Derek Klivian. VT. Odd claim, possible scum.
BlazezRb - Jek Porkins (One-Time Pilot) - Possible scum according to Kthxbye
Kthxbye - Princess Leah (One-Time Mass RoleBlock) Possible scum according to Blazez
Dragon Phoenix - possible scum according to kthxbye
danakillsu - Biggs Darklighter, Alliance Pilot (One-Shot Busdriver) - Possible Scum according to Kast and Kthxbye

Scott Brosius - Determined not evil then disappears (could still be Empire God Father)

bv310 - Luke Skywalker
wolframnhart - R2D2 (mason C3PO confirmed as he's dead)
Kast - Han Solo

Reupdated for referance based on the public. (This is not opinionated)
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:59 am

Post by BlazezRb »

WreckStar wrote:I'm
Chewbacca
, Alliance Tracker
. Flavor talks about me being a former freighter pilot who was reluctantly convinced to join the rebel alliance, despite my desire to work independently from them, and I reluctantly joined. My ability is called "Homing Beacon", and it allows me to track one person each night.
See how easy someone could of claimed a major character and say something to grab attention. A major character people. Look what happens:
Wreck Star was Greedo (Scum Tracker).
So I see it two ways:

A: Your scum, but your RB power is true (Scum RB then, because Vader was Killed)

B: Your scum, trying to take off the heat as Leah
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:06 am

Post by danakillsu »

I'm Leah Organa
Um, no, you're not. You probably aren't even LEIA Organa, since you botched your claim. And let's say you are who you say you are. It doesn't prove Blaze is scum. He wouldn't have been told that he was roleblocked (as per E4, which the mod JUST POINTED US TO!!!), so as far as he knew, what he said was true.
Homs: Kthxbye
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:58 am

Post by vezopiraka »

BlazeRB must begone. He has a very weak claim. Leia could explain the mass block. I really don't think a scum could claim that.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard.
Press ENTER.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:11 am

Post by LimMePls »

Wow, fascinating developments last night. I've got some questions/observations.
Blaze wrote:Do not make the mistake of getting 3 VT Killed in one rotation, like me yesterday with TF, just don't do it.
3 VT in one rotation? I know TF was VT, but no one died last night. What does "one rotation" mean, like 1 night/day phase? No one died last night, how could it be 3? This could be a scum slip if Blaze's scum team targeted a VT last night.
Kthxbye wrote:Leah claim post here
The claim explains last night well, ESPECIALLY if anyone else out there was roleblocked beside bv. However, if you were roleblocked last night, I think you should only claim it if it was a 1-shot and it was your only power. I see no reason to out a PR over this.

Unfortunately, this doesn't mean Blaze is lying, as Kast points out. It does however, give us further information about setup. Check this out:

Role claims (players still alive):

vezopiraka - Derek Klivian
BlazezRb - Jek Porkins
Kthxbye - Princess Leah
danakillsu - Biggs Darklighter
bv310 - Luke Skywalker
wolframnhart - R2D2
Kast - Han Solo
d3x - Wickett

Flipped Townies role name:
Crix Madine
C-3PO
Yoda
Wes Jansen
Vanden Willard

One of these things is not like the others. (Hint, I've bolded it for you). Every single one of these roles has been a fighter or leader of the old republic/rebel alliance. I guess you could claim Wickett helped the rebel alliance, but frankly I think that is a stretch.
danakillsu wrote:Um, no, you're not. You probably aren't even LEIA Organa, since you botched your claim. And let's say you are who you say you are. It doesn't prove Blaze is scum. He wouldn't have been told that he was roleblocked (as per E4, which the mod JUST POINTED US TO!!!), so as far as he knew, what he said was true. Homs: Kthxbye
First, what is with you jumping on the botched spellings as somehow proof they are lying? We've gone over this before, the scum clearly have fake claims. A botched spelling of a character name does not make a player scum, it makes them careless. You again seem really desperate. And what is "Homs"? Hand of minor suspicion? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of a HOS? Why not just FOS? Something bothers me about this "Homs". If you think something deserves a HOS, do this:

HOS: danakillsu

I'm not unvoting because I'm not yet convinced Blaze isn't scum.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:04 am

Post by d3x »

I'm keeping this short and sweet. Please re-ask questions if you'd like answers. Enough has happened that some of them are invalid.

I believe Kthx. My sister spells her name 'Leah' so I'm not surprised at all by that. Aside from this, what other explanation would there be for no Kills {2 expected} and a blocked investigation in a single night? Especially considering there has been nothing to suggest an RBer aside from the OPG earlier. We can be sure of the blocked investigation due to the verbage in E4 matching the verbage in bv's result.

@Lynch-
Every single one of these roles has been a fighter or leader of the old republic/rebel alliance
Really? R2 and C3PO; are they fighters or leaders? I think you're stretching here and the data isn't completely lining up for you. I don't think it's scummy per say, but you're definitely stretching. If anyone has a Role that dismisses this theory, please keep it to yourself. No reason to continue needlessly outting Roles.

Summation of the last 5 or so pages- I'm ready to Hammer Blaze unless anyone objects with a valid reason.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:15 am

Post by LimMePls »

I guess the masons are an exception, but that doesn't really hurt the analysis, after all masons are there own little sub-group.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:24 am

Post by d3x »

Here's a suggestion that I'm willing to throw out there. I win even if I die so long as the Town wins. I think I have a way to help us out. A lot of people are very doubtful about my alignment, thus I'm obviously a major distraction. Lynch me and look at those who have been pushing hard at my Wagon the 2-3 times it's built up.

Basically, I'm offering myself up as a sacrificial goat so that you can catch Scum.

Oh, and btw Lynch- I just checked for grins. My Role PM
directly
speaks to me being a fighter and possessing proAlliance leadership. Lol.

GTKAS - d3x
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:40 am

Post by Kast »

I see no reason to out a PR over this.
Agreed, if there was confusion, I was asking if there are any players who took a night action and it was NOT roleblocked then please say so. Barring that, I believe Kthxbye.

If you took an action and were roleblocked, it is probably better not to say anything.

@d3x-
There are a lot of people who have jumped on your wagon. I don't see a town flip from you doing anything to narrow that down. Do you have any specific people in mind?
Show

d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:50 am

Post by d3x »

Agreed, if there was confusion, I was asking if there are any players who took a night action and it was NOT roleblocked then please say so.
While I was specifically talking about Lynch's 'Leaders and Fighters' theory, I agree with your assessment re: nonBlocked PRs. Is someone took an action last night and wasn't Blocked {barring E1 actions that take place before RBs} they should come out now and we Lynch us a fake Leia!

I'd have to look closely at the Wagons that built on me side by side. My suggestion is such that those with a better mind for Wagon Alanysis than I happen to possess can find Scum with a true Town on me.

GTKAS - d3x
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:59 am

Post by LimMePls »

I agree 100% with 1262, which seems to be the case whenever Kast is posting.

@Kast what do you make of the "3 VT" post that Blaze made? I quote it and discuss it briefly in 1258.

I do not think lynching d3x for a town flip is a good idea. I also find it interesting if your claim that your PM specifically mentions you being a fighter is true. Of course, now that I think about it, I guess my name speculation doesn't do us any good since the scum would probably all have safe claims that also fit into that subset of Star Wars characters. Chewbacca and Lando would both also qualify.

I really hate that ScottB got "cleared" and has since gone into turbo-lurking. He lurked bad enough before, but he seems to think that he is now safe to just coast.

Blaze still seems like the best lynch so far today.

V/LA on weekends
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:16 am

Post by Kast »

@Kast what do you make of the "3 VT" post that Blaze made?
TBH, I am Blaze as EXTREMELY careless and doesn't really think things through. I don't see sense in most of his posts. I also don't see anything that jumps out as scum. Flavorwise, his claim is solid and that is perhaps the best thing in his defense. If he was false claiming, I would expect it to be nonsensical. My guess is either he is giving his real claim OR a scumbuddy hand-fed him with that claim.
What does "one rotation" mean, like 1 night/day phase? No one died last night, how could it be 3?
I also assumed one rotation meant one day/night phase. I also assume he meant a Blaze lynch would make it 3 townies dead.

I don't know if Blaze actually understands what VT stands for. He might just be throwing around the term. I guess he might have meant that he is *currently* vanilla after using his claimed one shot. FS would be another "vanilla" at time of death.
This could be a scum slip if Blaze's scum team targeted a VT last night.
How would his team know that their target is a VT?
Show

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:16 am

Post by Kast »

EBWOP:
"TBH, I am
reading
Blaze as..."
Show

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Can I just point out that blaze is repeatedly calling himself VT. He also claims to have used a one-shot PR. Either he's just dumb about mafia, super careless in his use of town terms (scummy imo), or lying and forgetting the lie in later posts. I had a one shot ability and wouldn't refer to myself as VT even now that it's used.

Let's not also forget the blatant OMGUS coming from Blaze and again with dana following every thought blaze has. The OMGUS I speak of actually comes before I claimed and cleared up the the confusion about the investigation result on d3x. p1228 specifically for both me and vez. Of course we won't forget 1253's super-mega OMGUS either.

So there's a case on him even without my opinions about my RB and his response to it.

As for the action resolution stuff, I'm a bit confused. I take it Hide is what you say blaze is claiming. But, and this is a BIG BUT, my role PM SPECIFICALLY states that my actions beats out ALL OTHER ACTIONS. That would lead me to believe that it's an exception to the rule.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Kthxbye »

damn, should have previewed. My thoughts still stand though. I see his posts as frantic scum trying to live vs idiocy. I think the mistakes are stemming from pulling anything he can to try and get votes off and making mistake after mistake.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:23 am

Post by LimMePls »

Kast wrote:How would his team know that their target is a VT?
They targeted a claimed VT like d3x? I dunno why they would target a claimed VT, I guess I'm just looking for evidence. It may be some confirmation bias too, because he just reads so damn scummy. I just don't understand his play. And I don't see a better lynch.

V/LA on weekends
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:27 am

Post by Kthxbye »

dana: could you please explain how you can be so certain blaze is town with so many scummy posts coming from him? could you also tell me why you are mirroring everything he says?
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:40 am

Post by BlazezRb »

Can I just point out that blaze is repeatedly calling himself VT. He also claims to have used a one-shot PR. Either he's just dumb about mafia, super careless in his use of town terms (scummy imo), or lying and forgetting the lie in later posts. I had a one shot ability and wouldn't refer to myself as VT even now that it's used.
Ok, noob question, apparently VT has more meaning than just saying I'm town, right?
Let's not also forget the blatant OMGUS coming from Blaze and again with dana following every thought blaze has. The OMGUS I speak of actually comes before I claimed and cleared up the the confusion about the investigation result on d3x. p1228 specifically for both me and vez. Of course we won't forget 1253's super-mega OMGUS either.
Still not buying your call, Dana's post even makes me think about it.
As for the action resolution stuff, I'm a bit confused. I take it Hide is what you say blaze is claiming. But, and this is a BIG BUT, my role PM SPECIFICALLY states that my actions beats out ALL OTHER ACTIONS. That would lead me to believe that it's an exception to the rule.
Not buying that, why the hell would he post the rules like that.

Do not make the mistake of getting 3 VT Killed in one rotation, like me yesterday with TF, just don't do it.
wrongly worded I'm guessing. I didn't target ANYONE (I can't, I'm town). I was talking about a feared prediction of TF getting killed, then 2 more townspeople, this had nothing to do with targets or anything.
This could be a scum slip if Blaze's scum team targeted a VT last night.
Nope, I had no targets, I WAS FLYING!
I'm not unvoting because I'm not yet convinced Blaze isn't scum.
What do I have to do here to prove my alliance. My god.
Um, no, you're not. You probably aren't even LEIA Organa, since you botched your claim. And let's say you are who you say you are. It doesn't prove Blaze is scum. He wouldn't have been told that he was roleblocked (as per E4, which the mod JUST POINTED US TO!!!), so as far as he knew, what he said was true. Homs: Kthxbye
Enough, I am sick of this, I'm calling it right now, if I get lynched, I hope they decide to LYNCH YOU when I flip town damnit.
I win even if I die so long as the Town wins.
I think I have a way to help us out. A lot of people are very doubtful about my alignment, thus I'm obviously a major distraction. Lynch me and look at those who have been pushing hard at my Wagon the 2-3 times it's built up.
Way I see it, D3x moved to town position (more than KTB)
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:41 am

Post by BlazezRb »

Kthxbye wrote:dana: could you please explain how you can be so certain blaze is town with so many scummy posts coming from him? could you also tell me why you are mirroring everything he says?
Also, I've had enough, hopee they lynch you when I am town

Vote: Kthxbye
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Kthxbye »

so...what's your case on me again?

I call you out for OMGUS and then you take it to the extreme.

Also, why do you vote for me when you say you want dana lynched next after you 'flip town damnit'?

Also, why would I get lynched because of your flip? I'm not saying I investigated you and you came up scum. I'm saying that because of my role and it specifically stating my action takes precedence that you are lying about yours. It's pretty solid logic.

Also, I don't believe your claim even IF my power didn't block yours. Here are a few reasons why:

-you really wanted the hammer thrown on d3x, now he's more town than me in your opinion because....oh yeah, I want to kill you scum.
-on your original claim, you said, "I claim as Jek Porkins (Alliance Townie). My nickname is piggy and I can fly a X and Y Wing really well. No special Powers though."
Then, uh-oh, you said you'd "tell us the truth about last night" and got called out for it. So now, you all of a sudden have a one time power to be able to hide. You SPECIFICALLY said you didn't have any powers in your claim post though. Let me remind you...
scumbadblaze wrote:I claim as Jek Porkins (Alliance Townie).

My nickname is piggy and I can fly a X and Y Wing really well. No special Powers though.

then......

Guess I just lost then. I was bluffing that. Guess I am done for.

then......
bv310 wrote:Blaze, I'll give you a chance here. Why would you lie about having info on the no-kill night? What possible pro-town benefit is there?

Fine then, I'll claim my power then

1-Time Pilot

One time in a game at night I can fly away from getting killed during that night. I believe that I was targeted twice therefore they missed or someone else had dodged 1 team and I dodged another.

Thats the last of my claim, fell free to believe it or not.
Also of note is your giving up post where you said "Guess
I
just lost then". This little gem makes me think that you are the last of the Jabba team if there were 3 of you. Otherwise, there was no losing for you, just no more participation. I honestly think this was a scum-slip (one of many from you). You being last Jabba scum team would be the only way you would lose at this point if we are assuming there are 2 left on empire and 1 on Jabba.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the rule thing. E2 proves blaze is scum. I can't imagine Kdub giving blaze the night action responses blazes claims he got when my role block trumps his hide action.

E2) If there is a conflict between the rules and what is written in a player's role PM, the role takes precedence.

Blaze is scum, 100% positive about this now. Just hammer him already so we don't have to read any more of his BS posts.

If blaze is Jabba scum, I believe dana is off the hook for his blatant defensive posts of blaze. If blaze is Empire scum, dana should be next to die at this point for the defensive posts. That's my opinion at least.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goodbye blaze, and die a horrible scummy death! heeheehee!
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Kthxbye »

hey bv, i see you! come chat with me in here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”