Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Amished »

Ok, found it (your 4th vote on MMM occurs at the top of page 4).

I'm not sure what you're arguing for or against here; that MMM is likely scum because he was attacking a bad comment by Ani? How is MMM hopping off Ani onto you make him.. scum?
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Socrates »

No, that was in response to you saying that there was a lack of other wagons besides MMM. I mean, the best the scum would have had to work with in this scenario would be that Ani wagon, and it did fit within the time-line of scum deflecting onto a counter wagon.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Amished »

Ahh. I guess I disregarded it because of the lack of basis. You saw, just as well as I did, that it was a fair amount of RVS votes there and continuing to push it would seem to draw unnecessary scrutiny to the wagoners.

Going back, I do see hp making excuses for other people (ani in 92) which I would relate again to scum having inside knowledge. My bad gut vibes of prana have returned after seeing early game play but it's a tertiary (at best) lead atm for me.

Also, I lied about having some time tonight, the GF is coming over, but I'll be able to make a fully detailed post later tonight as well after she heads home.

No, my name is not "Ed."
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:47 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

Ahaha, freudian slip.

Hascow, Shotty, ani and GT are lurking through the game. If we let them continue, the game will eventually become a ghost town.

GT hasn't posted content for more than a week and he's been the #1 lynch candidate since he replaced in. Smells like desperate scum.
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:20 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

Oh Amished, I've missed town play from you. Last Will was disappointing when you were scum. I'll be back in full swing once my own game gets off the ground. Some of you are in it, so it shouldn't be a surprise what has my attention right now.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:15 am

Post by ZazieR »

hp [leaves] wrote:1 is just normal.
2 and 3 state that I'm slow to do things in this slow-slow-slow-game.
During scenes 1 and 2, my posts were just "bah" and "yay" posts. I posted (and unvoted) as soon as I thought I understood what was going on.

Also, anyone who doesn't vote GroupThink below this line is scum.

------------------------this-----------------------line-----------------------------
Really?
First of all, point 1 and 3. Point 3 is your 'case' against Cow and Shotty. It's all about the possibility of day-talking scum and that Cow and Shotty planned the 'simullynch' due to it. So how come this thought wasn't present at point 1?
Secondly, point 2 and 3. Without your unvote, so-called day-talking Cow could have finished off the job. So why no unvote at point 2?

*enter joke about many scum being present as shown by HP's line*

@Xvart
Two points. You first state that HP has improved. In that same post, you switch over to GroupThink for a claim. And later on, you switch back to HP. So now I wonder what your opinion of GroupThink is and why HP is scummier to you than GroupThink.
Secondly, a rhetorical question: Did you know you've never voted Ani once?
So how come when you'd like to see him as lynch the most?

@Amished
Please check HP's posts. After the 'simullynch' occured, he first states that it would be 'legendary'. After that Batt comes in and shows that there was no lynch. HP asks for a MMM replacement in that post. After that one, the 'Cow and Shotty- case' shows up. So yes, he had the chance, but didn't unvote right away after the mod showed there was no lynch.

CryMeARiver wrote:Ok, since my page by page analysis disappeared (I left it under a tab, then closed the window, because I have it set to reset the tabs I had open before, and when I reopened the window it had logged me out of MS and all of it was gone :( ) I'm just gonna post things I have noticed.

Ani

AtE's, doesn't read thread, doesn't read thread, responds to random bandwagon badly
Soc and Flashstorm and Xvart and Prana

Very protown in my opinion
MMM, MPR, HPleaves

Definitely not shining images of protown
Hate the noob card "what am I supposed to do if no one tells me how to act town" from MPR

Softclaims galore from MMM (58), Soc (60), Ani (96)
Zazie wrote:@Fermata
In post 53, you're elaborating on the bit of modquoting there. The way I read it, you're saying that you can understand why Ani confirmed wrong the first time due to Battou asking for a specific way to confirm. Is this correct?
Also, in the second bit of that same post, you stated that you considered mentioning the rolename claiming plan in the same post where you commented on Soc's claiming thingy. You choose not to do it. What was the reason behind that?
What was your reasoning for asking the bold Zazie?
To look into her reasoning. Soc mentioned two things and she only commented on one and the other later on. When I asked her about it, she states that she was considering stating both in one post, but decided not to do so. This is odd to me, so I wanted to know why.
Reasons for your opinion of Soc, Xvart, Prana, HP and MMM. As for stating Flash at the pro-town players, is it normal for you to state that your player slot is pro-town? And if so, why state Flash instead of your own name?

@HP
Where is the Freudian slip and what do you think of it?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:33 am

Post by ZazieR »

EBWOP
Also not liking Cry pointing out 'softclaims'
Ignore the ''R''
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:38 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Amished wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:leaves finally throws the MMM slot under the bus, let's wrap this day up.
Also, if leaves is making a weak attack (which a buss generally is); then leaves is more likely to be scum. Vote him instead of MMM/GT for today.
THANK YOU for joining this game, because these kind of posts are exactly what's needed.
xvart wrote:
PranaDevil wrote:To be honest, I don't really see much of a change in things, leaves is still scummy as ever, if more so because of the statement of anyone not voting GroupThink is scum.

I could do with a quick read back through though as I only quickly caught up earlier, not that I feel it will change my views on Leaves any.
Do you still think Ani is more scummy than HP? If not, then why are you voting Ani over HP?

Shit, didn't realize the deadline had been moved back.

Unvote

I still like the HP wagon more than GT, and now that it has some more support with Amished here.

Vote: hp[leaves]

xvart.
I really have an issue with this. Why do you prefer it? Do you think that HP is scummier or do you just think the wagon is more likely to lead to a lynch?
CryMeARiver wrote:Ok, since my page by page analysis disappeared (I left it under a tab, then closed the window, because I have it set to reset the tabs I had open before, and when I reopened the window it had logged me out of MS and all of it was gone :( ) I'm just gonna post things I have noticed.

Ani

AtE's, doesn't read thread, doesn't read thread, responds to random bandwagon badly
Soc and Flashstorm and Xvart and Prana

Very protown in my opinion
MMM, MPR, HPleaves

Definitely not shining images of protown
Hate the noob card "what am I supposed to do if no one tells me how to act town" from MPR

Softclaims galore from MMM (58), Soc (60), Ani (96)
Zazie wrote:@Fermata
In post 53, you're elaborating on the bit of modquoting there. The way I read it, you're saying that you can understand why Ani confirmed wrong the first time due to Battou asking for a specific way to confirm. Is this correct?
Also, in the second bit of that same post, you stated that you considered mentioning the rolename claiming plan in the same post where you commented on Soc's claiming thingy. You choose not to do it. What was the reason behind that?
What was your reasoning for asking the bold Zazie?
Hiya CMAR. Thanks for your wonderful bit of wishy-washiness. Who do you think is scum?

Sorry for not posting more, I'm having issues getting into this game, which isn't an excuse. I need to find a better way to get into it.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:13 am

Post by xvart »

ZazieR, 280 wrote:@Xvart
Two points. You first state that HP has improved. In that same post, you switch over to GroupThink for a claim. And later on, you switch back to HP. So now I wonder what your opinion of GroupThink is and why HP is scummier to you than GroupThink.
Secondly, a rhetorical question: Did you know you've never voted Ani once?
So how come when you'd like to see him as lynch the most?
re: HP - I fell out of touch with this game during the lull in activity and when considering the impending deadline I went back to review my case on HP and didn't remember him being as scummy as he was in the beginning of the game. I forgot about what Amished mentioned about the simulpost/hammer. When I posted I didn't realize the deadline had been pushed back; and actually, now that I'm looking back I don't think it had been pushed back at the time of my post. The mod's post right above mine confuses me with the chronology of the replacement.

re: GroupThink - I switched because the deadline was a day away. I have no real read on GroupThink other than I think he is, at the very least, a dud replacement for a scummy predecessor. He's an easy and obvious target. The only big problem I have is his comment where he says "something scummy has happened; I just have to find it."

re: Animorph - I don't want him lynched the most. I value a lynch of Animorph about the same as a GroupThink lynch, but below a HP lynch. I have now realized that Animorph's behavior is not unique to this game; however, it is scummier than I have observed. And to answer your rhetorical question: yes, I know I have never voted him. I think I've only voted for MMM/GroupThink and HP.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:15 am

Post by xvart »

EBWOP:
hasdgfas wrote:I really have an issue with this. Why do you prefer it? Do you think that HP is scummier or do you just think the wagon is more likely to lead to a lynch?
I hope the HP wagon is more likely to lead to a lynch; although I don't know at this point since it is trailing GroupThink's wagon. As to my preference for the HP wagon, I think I answered that above.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Battousai »

GroupThink and MehPlusRawr have been prodded. Animorpherv1 has been forced replaced/auto-lost for being inactive 3 times in one day. If replacement is not found by the end of night, he will be modkilled.
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:39 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Okay, we need to lynch someone. Soon. Preferably GroupThink. He's active-lurking far too much for me to be happy with it, though I haven't been posting much myself.
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:49 am

Post by PranaDevil »

MPR, you've twice said (both posts immediately prior to that one in fact) said you need to do a re-read, so how come you've returned and are saying that GroupThink should be the lynch, despite the fact he's not really acted all that scummy when compared to, say, HP.

You've even been on HP's case, and argued with him, and stopped looking at the MMM slot during that time, so how come GroupThink is still scummier in your view? I'd like some actual reasoning here, and so far I've not seen any from you.
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:55 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

He hasn't acted scummy because he hasn't acted at all. He's active lurking. Simple enough.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:21 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Not to defend GT, as I don't think he deserves defending (as there's no excuse for just lurking). But you've hardly been any more active outside of responding to that last prod.

It could just be that GT has disappeared outright, as opposed to active lurking, in which case I would rather lynch someone who has been acting scummy, than someone who may well be replaced.

If, however, he continues lurking, then it's worth a closer look, but right now lynching someone based on "they're lurking" when they've done sod all, is a bad idea in my view.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Amished »

@shotty: Yeah, I know. Last time I was town, you were Alucard I believe... Sorry, blame the mods :P

@Zazie: Yeah, I wasn't exactly sure, but I trust you not to lie (since if you did it'd be pretty obvious and you'd get called out for it as scum anyways). So I was just making sure you were correct in what you accused hp of for my own benefit/laziness. Thanks for the clarification.

@HoMoo: I figured I owed you for modding my first game on site... >_>

@xvart: how do you forget about the "hammer"? That's the major event of the game so far..

@MPR: Why is GT scummier than leaves? Just because of the "active lurking"?

No, my name is not "Ed."
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

MehPlusRawr wrote:Okay, we need to lynch someone. Soon. Preferably GroupThink. He's active-lurking far too much for me to be happy with it, though I haven't been posting much myself.
he's not active-lurking, he's not posting. HUGE difference.
Amished wrote:@HoMoo: I figured I owed you for modding my first game on site... >_>
I did, didn't I? I had forgotten. Good to see I'm still as impressed with your play now as I was then.
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by MehPlusRawr »

What he has posted is active-lurking though. To be honest, I'm perfectly happy with an hp lynch, but we need to have a lynch by deadline, and Group's is L-2 as opposed to L-3.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

MehPlusRawr wrote:What he has posted is active-lurking though. To be honest, I'm perfectly happy with an hp lynch, but we need to have a lynch by deadline, and Group's is L-2 as opposed to L-3.
if you switch wagons they'll be different?
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Amished »

@homoo: it helps when I'm pro-town >_> Not liking MPR's unwillingness to switch while still calling them both scummy.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Battousai »

Nachomamma8 replaces Animorpherv1 effective as soon as he confirms.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Amished »

NM8 YOU FREAKING STALKER! >_>

No, my name is not "Ed."
GroupThink
GroupThink
Goon
GroupThink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by GroupThink »

Okay, I'm back...back and in effect...back and in effect as soon as I figure out who's still in this game and who's voting who...no need to hesitate - feel free to call me scum; I relish all attacks like a masochistic MILF...or DILF...whichever floats your boat
You never pass a test of faith.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

GroupThink, you have until 7pm GMT (that's 5 hours before deadline) to give some actual constructive input to the game, or I'll happily help lynch you, I don't like lynching lurkers right off the bat, but you've not done anything helpful since entering the game. So while I would rather see you participate and help us lynch the more scummy Leaves. The fact your first post back in this thread is, again, saying you need to re-read the thread is terrible, especially when we're less than 24 hours from deadline. That first post should have either been a post stating what your thoughts were, or you should have immediately followed it with one.

FoS: GroupThink
Which will possibly turn into a vote unless you do something.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:52 am

Post by ZazieR »

@Xvart
You've stated that HP is the scummiest even after he has improved. You've also stated that MMM was getting scummier since your bandwagoning vote. I'd like to know why HP is higher than MMM in terms of scummyness.

Also, about Animorph. How did you learn that he's acting the same here as in other games (Though scummier) and when?

I'm also interested why Prana and Amished pointed something out against MPR, while I'm doing the same things too.
Ignore the ''R''

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”