Mini 961: Insane Asylum II: GAME OVER :O!

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:33 am

Post by Iecerint »

^ "Can you post in the thread at night?"
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:43 am

Post by Haylen »

No, im not allowed.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:17 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Mod: How many times do I have to reread my role?

Although she didn't PM me again, I just had to put that. It appears, contrary to what I thought, I
CAN
talk in thread at night. So the red herring theory is thrown out.

Until you understand it >=[!
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:20 am

Post by dramonic »

V/LA for the weekend
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:58 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

V/LA for the weekend
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Haylen »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
V/LA for the weekend

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

World Cup fever, anyone?

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:11 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

V/LA for...

NEVER! SCREW YOU AND YOUR SPROTS >=[!

Anyway, this is totally gonna end well :V
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:58 am

Post by magnus_orion »

... DGB when you get back, why do you think bv310 claimed in the QT, particularly when he did?
Do you agree with the decision to claim in the QT?
Show
Why, yes, I do exist simply to make your life a living hell.
Win-Loss
Town: 10-3
Scum: 5-2
Serial Killer: 0-2
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:26 pm

I have a few minutes.

I strongly disagreed with bv's decision to claim in the QT, it's kinda like confessing to scum, I'm sure at least one member is scum.

As to why he claimed... er... he was lonely? I don't have time to check but by memory there was no pressure in game or in the QT. Out of the clear blue sky.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:33 am

Post by farside22 »

StrangerCoug wrote:Even with the mod clarification, the kill flavor and the fact that #808 and #809 contradict each other isn't leading me to believe the claim. Sorry, but you had this coming.

Vote: DrippingGoofball
Which kill are you talking about here? Is this the one on Glork? If so did you read what Tar said about targeting him?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:06 am

Post by SocioPath »

UncertainKitten wrote:
V/LA for...

NEVER! SCREW YOU AND YOUR SPROTS >=[!

Anyway, this is totally gonna end well :V
THAT IS NOT VERY SPROTTING OF YOU.

In other news:
magnus_orion wrote:
Day 1, while bv310 was still in the game.
how early? Like what significant, if anything, was going on in-thread at the time.
TAR DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO REVEAL THIS INFORMATION.
I KNOW OF TWO OTHER PLAYERS THAT COULD START STATING SOME POST NUMBERS HERE.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:44 am

Post by magnus_orion »

@sociopath: I believe its somewhere between pages 8 and 9.
Show
Win-Loss
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:26 am

SocioPath wrote:TAR DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO REVEAL THIS INFORMATION.
'Tis true, mah luv.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Iecerint »

So, no much has happened on account of everyone watching the game, but I believe I'm at prod threshold so. Hello everyone.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:02 pm

Iecerint wrote:So, no much has happened on account of everyone watching the game, but I believe I'm at prod threshold so. Hello everyone.
How 'bout we lynch SC. He's lurking hard now.

Let me count the ways in which he's is scummy.

Post #3 - Votes for my beloved Glork. NO REASON. "He's bugging me" - how on Earth can you cast aspersions on the Almighty Glork unless you are scum and are trying to erode his credibility??? At least get off your lazy arse and make a case! "He's bugging me" is NOT enough but it will suffice if you are lazy scum.

Post #3 - ...and claims Miller. After others have. Well. Let's say that he didn't exactly fall over himself claiming miller in his first two posts, but once others had done it, what a splendid cover for a scumbag!!!

Post #4 - What?!? More villainous attacks on Glork's credibility. "That's a pretty strong statement to make on page three, Glork... " And the scum's plan to slowly gnaw away at Glork's awesome townie goodness is taking shape.

Post #7 - Relentlessly pursue Glork, possibly hoping a wagon materializes. "This is blatant hypocrisy, for one thing. Chances are you know your alignment and win condition; you have no good reason for your vote either." SC's post means ZILCH, except that it sends another sharp arrow Glork's way.

Post #8 - More of the same, this time he's getting caught up actually arguing with Glork instead of making repeated, baseless accusations.

Post #10 - Glork is SO OBV RIGHT that SC's continued, persistent and pestilential attacks on Glork would ruin his town-cread forever. He relents. Why not? His team can always de-cojones his credibility during the day, and smite him at night.

Post #12 - Target switch! Now SC is trying to discredit my beloved SocioPath. HOW??? BY DEFENDING GLORK!?!?!?! WTF

The next few posts are all backtracking and moving sideways. He says, among other things, "I have realized this as a bad line of attack and am no longer pursuing it. " Well. It's a LINE OF ATTACK. That's right. Thanks for calling a spade a spade, SC.

Post #15 - Precious! "I'm going to see how SocioPath vs. Glork continues on its own for awhile. " Oh yeah, watch the two townies fight it out. Fun for the whole family.

Post #16 - "SocioPath is not living to see tomorrow if I have a say. "

Post #17 - "Other than the baseless Glork attack that you seem to have picked up from me, I haven't done too many scummy things. " The how-can-you-catch-me-with-crap-scumtells, scumtell.

Post #21 - Active lurking filler.

Post #22 - Very lame excuse for being late to the miller claiming party.

Post #23, 24 - backtracking, defensive.

Post #27 - SC is totally not scum hunting at all. He's just pursuing a scum agenda. However, when SB's lurking and uselessness is pointed out, he
easily re-focuses and votes SB.

Post #28 - After Tar calls him out, correctly, on post #27, he responds with another lame, marshmallow excuse. "Surely she can do better than she has?" WOW!!! And ends with a question mark, too! How 'bout being non-committal, except for the voting part.

Post 29 - SC has an answer to everything. After magnus_orion calls him out for his easy switcharony, he says: 'I hate to say that it's common for me to focus on the major part of the game while I throw everything else aside, magnus_orion... " Yeah. Throw everything aside, but if there comes a good wagon, hop!

Post #30 - And he's lazy too, here's his answer to farside's probing: "I was too lazy to get the link" Erm yeah. Lazy scummy. And then, "You know me, farside22. LALurkers is one of my "last resort" things, and this was a "last resort" thing." ORLY??? That's the first time SC mentions LALurkers being last resort, after farside pesters him.

Post #31 - filler.

Post #33 - One of my favorites so far: "If so, my suspicions of Snow_Bunny still stand (this time, I'm working on building it up instead of dropping it off)," WELL GUESS WHAT - the "building it up" never came!

Post #35 - "time for me to reveal that I am a nightkill-immune modified miller vigilante. Modified as in I investigate the opposite I normally do to any given sanity cop." Well this fakeclaim would cover all bases. Except... he didn't prove it last night. FAKE CLAIM FAILURE - LAUNCH ROCKET

Post #36 - "FoS: Glork" There we go, eroding Glork's credibility again. BUT. Not enough to remove vote from promising SB wagon!!!

Post #38 -
The classic "NK-immune" player faking being worried about being NK'd. Please.
This *might* pass except out fakeclaimer FAILED to prove his role last night.

Post #40 - Skating on very thin ice: "No, I was thinking in terms of being a regular vig when I presented how I was a danger. Only the immunity slipped my mind. "

Post #49 - Astonishingly. "Apparently, I am balanced by a points system. Each kill I make costs me a point. I am not a true limited-shot role as there is a way I can earn points (actually a necessity since I start at zero)—I somehow have to draw kills to me. " Really???? That escaped him??? That, being a miller, and being NK-immune, that escaped him too???

SC isn't just fakeclaiming, he's got a big ole' lasagna of fakeclaims. Like a seven-layered fruitcake fakeclaim.

I can't believe that we have collectively fallen for this nonsense for so long.

WHY IS SC STILL ALIVE???

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:07 pm

StrangerCoug wrote:Even with the mod clarification, the kill flavor and the fact that #808 and #809 contradict each other isn't leading me to believe the claim. Sorry, but you had this coming.

Vote: DrippingGoofball
Oh and by the way, the above is RICH, coming from YOU.

You who has "forgotten" to claim miller until >1 other player claimed it, so it was safe to add another.

You who has "forgotten" that you were NK-immune.

You who couldn't prove his "vig" role because you had "forgotten" your vig power worked on a -haha- point system.

=======================

Can we lynch this scum? I cannot suffer this scum to live another day.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

DrippingGoofball wrote:How 'bout we lynch SC. He's lurking hard now.
The alternative over which I have any control is to annoy everybody with my wanting you lynched, since that should be pretty common knowledge in this threasd.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #3 - Votes for my beloved Glork. NO REASON. "He's bugging me" - how on Earth can you cast aspersions on the Almighty Glork unless you are scum and are trying to erode his credibility??? At least get off your lazy arse and make a case! "He's bugging me" is NOT enough but it will suffice if you are lazy scum.
So I'm not allowed to vote him on gut? It was better than random.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #4 - What?!? More villainous attacks on Glork's credibility. "That's a pretty strong statement to make on page three, Glork... " And the scum's plan to slowly gnaw away at Glork's awesome townie goodness is taking shape.
Now you're chainsaw defending Glork. I've read Tarhalindur's Standard Tells, but gee whiz, can you talk about how my case on Glork is scummy rather than whine and complain about something you don't like?
DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #7 - Relentlessly pursue Glork, possibly hoping a wagon materializes. "This is blatant hypocrisy, for one thing. Chances are you know your alignment and win condition; you have no good reason for your vote either." SC's post means ZILCH, except that it sends another sharp arrow Glork's way.
*plugs ears*
DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #8 - More of the same, this time he's getting caught up actually arguing with Glork instead of making repeated, baseless accusations.
And your problem with this is?
DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #10 - Glork is SO OBV RIGHT that SC's continued, persistent and pestilential attacks on Glork would ruin his town-cread forever. He relents. Why not? His team can always de-cojones his credibility during the day, and smite him at night.
Apparently, continuing to attacking Glork is not OK and neither is stopping my attack on him. You're damning me if I do and damning me if I don't here.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #12 - Target switch! Now SC is trying to discredit my beloved SocioPath. HOW??? BY DEFENDING GLORK!?!?!?! WTF
Another baseless chainsaw defense.
DrippingGoofball wrote:The next few posts are all backtracking and moving sideways. He says, among other things, "I have realized this as a bad line of attack and am no longer pursuing it. " Well. It's a LINE OF ATTACK. That's right. Thanks for calling a spade a spade, SC.
Defending is illegal too? What planet are you from!?
DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #15 - Precious! "I'm going to see how SocioPath vs. Glork continues on its own for awhile. " Oh yeah, watch the two townies fight it out. Fun for the whole family.
The statement implies that I wanted more information out of them before I did anything else about them.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #17 - "Other than the baseless Glork attack that you seem to have picked up from me, I haven't done too many scummy things. " The how-can-you-catch-me-with-crap-scumtells, scumtell.
I did not make an outright denial of my being scummy other than that. It merely says that I considered myself less scummy than some of the other noteworthy players.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #21 - Active lurking filler.
Hey, at least it's an attempt to be productive.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #22 - Very lame excuse for being late to the miller claiming party.
We are creatures of habit. The miller role is infrequent enough for me not to have deviated from my usual play.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #23, 24 - backtracking, defensive.
The backtracking is conceded since I'd known for awhile how bad of an idea I had, but defensiveness is not a good tell.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #27 - SC is totally not scum hunting at all. He's just pursuing a scum agenda. However, when SB's lurking and uselessness is pointed out, he
easily re-focuses and votes SB.
I had no other scum reads at the time. I was pretty much starting from scratch.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #28 - After Tar calls him out, correctly, on post #27, he responds with another lame, marshmallow excuse. "Surely she can do better than she has?" WOW!!! And ends with a question mark, too! How 'bout being non-committal, except for the voting part.
A point is made with the ending punctuation, but I fail to see how I'm as non-committal as you portray me. It's allowing for a defense from SB.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Post 29 - SC has an answer to everything.
Thanks for congratulating me on my being a good player.
DrippingGoofball wrote:After magnus_orion calls him out for his easy switcharony, he says: 'I hate to say that it's common for me to focus on the major part of the game while I throw everything else aside, magnus_orion... " Yeah. Throw everything aside, but if there comes a good wagon, hop!
Wagons are the way to go.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #30 - And he's lazy too, here's his answer to farside's probing: "I was too lazy to get the link" Erm yeah. Lazy scummy. And then, "You know me, farside22. LALurkers is one of my "last resort" things, and this was a "last resort" thing." ORLY??? That's the first time SC mentions LALurkers being last resort, after farside pesters him.
Go find a game where I pursue LALurkers like mad despite there being a good lynch other than that. It's the first time I've said it in
THIS
game, but I've made that statement before elsewhere. So it didn't come out of the blue.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #31 - filler.
So you like us in the dark, eh? I wonder how you survive your own unforgiving Mafia ideal.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #33 - One of my favorites so far: "If so, my suspicions of Snow_Bunny still stand (this time, I'm working on building it up instead of dropping it off)," WELL GUESS WHAT - the "building it up" never came!
You are failing to take future things that could have and did come up into account.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #35 - "time for me to reveal that I am a nightkill-immune modified miller vigilante. Modified as in I investigate the opposite I normally do to any given sanity cop." Well this fakeclaim would cover all bases. Except... he didn't prove it last night. FAKE CLAIM FAILURE - LAUNCH ROCKET
Who said there was, for sure, going to be a kill from me last night? A good mod would find a good balance for me somehow, and the easiest way (I think) is with a Mafia roleblocker.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #36 - "FoS: Glork" There we go, eroding Glork's credibility again. BUT. Not enough to remove vote from promising SB wagon!!!
There we go, chainsaw defending Glork again. BUT. That's not going to save your butt.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #38 -
The classic "NK-immune" player faking being worried about being NK'd. Please.
This *might* pass except out fakeclaimer FAILED to prove his role last night.
Again, scum might have had a way to keep my kill from going off.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #40 - Skating on very thin ice: "No, I was thinking in terms of being a regular vig when I presented how I was a danger. Only the immunity slipped my mind. "
I have one of the most complex roles I've ever received. I'm sorry I couldn't come to everybody's satisfaction and digest everything in my role PM in one go. I
KNEW
how much trouble I was in.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #49 - Astonishingly. "Apparently, I am balanced by a points system. Each kill I make costs me a point. I am not a true limited-shot role as there is a way I can earn points (actually a necessity since I start at zero)—I somehow have to draw kills to me. " Really???? That escaped him??? That, being a miller, and being NK-immune, that escaped him too???
As I believe I've said, fakeclaiming like you claim I have is suicidal. There are better ways of explaining why I didn't kill last night if I were scum.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:56 am

Post by Haylen »

I'm back!

No, not world cup fever, I hate football. And the worlds companies are using the patriotism of the people who DO like the football and the world cup, today to make a profit. I will not surcum to their money grabbing ways!

Oh, look. Not much has happened. I think there has to be scum between DGB and Strangercoug, and based on his opportunistic voting earlier, I think it's Strangercoug. I'm getting a townvibe off DGB anyway.

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:03 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

The Twenty-Ninth "Panic Everywhere" Vote Count

"Hey there everyone, this is raocow..."

Mod Note: Y'all might wanna work on that lynch guys. Well, I mean, I guess you get a lynch anyway, but yeah.

1. magnus_orion (0)
2. StrangerCoug (2): Haylen, DrippingGoofball
3. SocioPath (0)
4. farside22 (0)
7. Tarhalindur (0)
8. DrippingGoofball (3): SocioPath, Iecerint, StrangerCoug
9. Haylen (2) farside22, Dramonic
10. Iecerint (0)
11. Dramonic (0)

Not Voting (2): magnus_orion, Tarhalindur
DGB is at L-2!

Prod Clock (New): Off
Players still needing to respond to prod: No one

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch
Deadline is in 36 hours at 10:00 PM EST, Tuesday, June 15th, 2010
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:39 am

Post by dramonic »

Unvote
As long as we get to lynch Hayl tomorrow or something in that vein
vote: StrangerCoug
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:39 am

Post by dramonic »

erm, overbolding.
I'm a hoot
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:50 am

Post by magnus_orion »

@Dramonic: ...reasons?

I can come up with only mafia motivation for BV310 to claim in the QT under the circumstances as I understand them. I'm more inclined to lynch DGB.

She's repeatedly claimed she believes someone in the QT is scum, but hasn't pursued either of haylen or tar convincingly.
Show
Win-Loss
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:06 am

magnus_orion wrote:I can come up with only mafia motivation for BV310 to claim in the QT under the circumstances as I understand them.
Nope. I believe it was a naive move by bv310
magnus_orion wrote:She's repeatedly claimed she believes someone in the QT is scum, but hasn't pursued either of haylen or tar convincingly.
Shush. As long as there is a scum alive in the group, the scum won't NK me. Whichever one it is, Haylen or Tar (probably Tar), they're a bit stuck.

BUT MORE INTERESTINGLY

How can you ask Dramonic for reasons, when the reasons are so bloody, in-your-face clear??????

How can YOU totally ignore the HUGE reasons to vote SC, and tunnel on me, on what is little more than very very weak meta?

I can think of one good reason. You are Tar and SC's buddy.

At last! I've got the whole scum team rounded up.

LAUNCH LYNCHING SEQUENCE

SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by SocioPath »

I THINK WE NEED A MASSPROD AS PEOPLE HAVENT POSTED FOR DAYS NOW.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”