Mini 982 - The Mars Volta Mafia(Game Over)

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Alright I'm tired so I may miss something so if there's anything else any of you want me to acknowledge then please point it out.
SK wrote:@ Everyone: What is your current opinion on Raivann?
I believe I have already made my stance clear on Rai. He is one of the most scummy people in the game, probably second or third (maybe fouth depending on how Zaj's post turns out) with the other being Ani and the first being Me=Weird.
Rai wrote:How very "townie" of you.
Is this an actual attempt at scumhunting? You're just stretching now.
Rai wrote:Zaj should be put L1 and he should claim, then that gives us some time for discussion.
Zaj IS at L-1 with Me=Weird's vote... Time to claim now Zaj :D
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Not to repeat everything thats been said about his posts , but yeah he totally folded under pressure.
Add superlurking too, by his own admission.
Is this the case against zajnet? lol. And people want him to claim?
Eek
!
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:44 am

Post by Parama »

My Milked Eek wrote:
Not to repeat everything thats been said about his posts , but yeah he totally folded under pressure.
Add superlurking too, by his own admission.
Is this the case against zajnet? lol. And people want him to claim?
No, ignore Raivann. Here's good reasons.
Cove wrote:That last statement towards Doombunny now applies to you too, why no vote? You seem wishy-washy on the topic of SK, yet Raivann and myself are your top two suspects? Weak wagon support without follow through, with a side of added distancing.

Unvote Doombunny9. Vote Zajnet
Left out Cove's quote in this next one since it's right above this:
Parama wrote:
Zajnet wrote: I didn't vote because I didn't know which one of you to vote for, and now I do. Your response was that of a townie.

Vote: Raivann
OOH. Appealing to an attacker aren't we? I see where this is going.
unvote, vote: Zajnet
Again in response to the above:
Parama wrote:
Zajnet wrote: Please outline how scum-me would do that, while town-me wouldn't? I intentionally didn't vote to see how people reacted, and he reacted in a very pro-town manner, so I voted Rai.
As soon as you were called out, you appealed to the person who called you out by calling them townie and then proceeding to vote like they asked you to. That looks more like an appeal than anything.
Follow-up to Cove's post:
Incognito wrote:Cove, that makes infinitely more sense. I can see what you're talking about now. I wouldn't call it distancing, but he's basically calling two people scummy for thinking something is suspicious but then he claims that he himself is suspicious of that same thing as well. It's like he's trying to keep his options open.
SaintKerrigan wrote:
Zajnet wrote:I'm going to have to /barn the people that have said that Raivann and Cove appear scummy from the SK joking thing.
That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if SK ends up being scum. In my experience, scum claims that early, even in obvious joking form, are driven by one of three things: a true joke (the least likely), a guilty conscience (also not very likely), or a scum trying to get townie points because what scum would claim scum? (the most likely). That being said, SK's responses have made me feel a lot better about him.
Excuse me? First you say you wouldn't be surprised if I'm scum because of my joke, then you say my responses make you feel better about me? How, exactly? Also, what is this "experience" you claim regarding "scum claims"?
Zajnet wrote:I didn't vote because I didn't know which one of you to vote for, and now I do. Your response was that of a townie.
Why was Cove's response town in your opinion? Why didn't you just select one of those two to vote for and see how it went? It's not like you thought they were mutually exclusive from being scum.
Zajnet wrote:I intentionally didn't vote to see how people reacted, and he reacted in a very pro-town manner, so I voted Rai.
Wait a minute. First you say you didn't vote because you weren't sure who to vote for. Now you say you were intentionally withholding your vote to observe reactions? Would you mind explaining why this isn't changing your story?
Zajnet wrote:What would you rather I say? I said exactly what I was thinking, that you and Rai were seeming scum but if SaintK flipped scum it would make the two of you appear much more town.
Except that wasn't what you said.
And tbh it looks like he's playing the "I'll post tomorrow, but tomorrow never comes" game right now. I understand that life happens but one little post full of responses can't take too terribly long, can it?

So MME here's the good stuff. A few people on the wagon shouldn't be there but the goal is a good one so I can't blame them. Now you understand the case, now you see why he's at L-1. So if you blow off the case based on one single post again I will lynch you next when Zajnet flips scum.

BTW, this is just things that people have already said, I don't feel like typing up a whole case myself.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:19 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

@ Incog: He's pushing Doombunny fairly hard yet his vote is piggybacking on someone else's case (and the other person is also the largest bandwagon). He's also less interested in defending himself from my case on him than he is in attacking me for it.

This being said, Zajnet's promises of posts and coming up with reasons to not fulfill them don't look particularly good for him. For that matter, my other major suspect, Animorph, has also not been saying anything. Even if Raivann's been largely dodging the stuff I asked him, at least he's been talking.

Mod: If the proper time has passed, please prod Animorpherv1.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:20 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

@ MME: I hope that stance on the Zaj case was merely a misread and not a properly-researched opinion. Because that means we'll need to look into you tomorrow...
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:35 am

Post by Percy »

Hello everyone! Seraphim is V/LA for a few days, so I'm your mod until he gets back.

Vote Count:

Parama(1)
– MafiaSSK
Incognito(0) -
Cove(1)
- animorpherv1
animorpherv1(1)
– My Milked Eek
Zajnet(5)
– Cove, Parama, Raivann, Incognito, Me=Weird
My Milked Eek(0) -
SaintKerrigan(0) –
Me=Weird(1)
– Doombunny9
NavyCherub(0) -
MafiaSSK(0) -
Doombunny9(1)
- NavyCherub
Raivann(2)
– Zajnet, SaintKerrigan

Not Voting(0) -

Deadline: June 15th, 2010 6:00pm CST
With 12 alive, it is 7 to lynch

Prodding animorpherv1. I will prod players on request while I am mod, provided they have not left a V/LA notice and have been inactive for at least 24 hours.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:17 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

So if you blow off the case based on one single post again I will lynch you next when Zajnet flips scum.
Cool.

Always fun to see stupid threats which make no sense. If you're going to lynch me, do it for the right reasons and not because I might disagree with you. I'm not even sure what you're trying to do with that threat.

Either way, I understand the case now that you've gone and post it more coherently.
Unvote.

sk wrote:@ MME: I hope that stance on the Zaj case was merely a misread and not a properly-researched opinion. Because that means we'll need to look into you tomorrow...
While I read the thread as good as I can, I can't actually remember much of what Zajnet said without glancing at his iso or going by what others said. Guess it's a side effect from studying all day.
Eek
!
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Parama »

My Milked Eek wrote:
So if you blow off the case based on one single post again I will lynch you next when Zajnet flips scum.
Cool.

Always fun to see stupid threats which make no sense. If you're going to lynch me, do it for the right reasons and not because I might disagree with you. I'm not even sure what you're trying to do with that threat.
You're blowing off the entire case based on a comment with Raivann - you ignore it completely because you don't understand it or don't really care about it. I'm saying that this makes you a more likely buddy for Zajnet, if you know what I mean.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:22 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Parama wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:
Cool.

You're blowing off the entire case based on a comment with Raivann - you ignore it completely because you don't understand it or don't really care about it. I'm saying that this makes you a more likely buddy for Zajnet, if you know what I mean.
lol

No, I asked for a recap or a link to it, raivann answered insufficiently, something you agree with I think. If the case were as Raivann put it, then would I still be zaj's scumbuddy for laughing that "case" away?

Of course, we can keep going on about this while you keep tearing stuff out of its context, but I perceive that as not very useful.
Eek
!
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:11 am

Post by Zajnet »

I have internet for half an hour, wanted to post to check in. I'm really sorry that I haven't been able to post more, just please don't lynch me until I post that post that I will as soon as I can.
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:14 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Yo zaj, read: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 85#2312085 (#227)

Takes 5 minutes.
Eek
!
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:20 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

@ Zaj: You could at least answer a few of the things being brought against you, couldn't you? Continuing to pop in to promise content and not delivering on those promises is not improving our disposition of you.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:03 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Hello. I've bee prodded.

@Cove: I swear I saw you mention lynching W=E somewhere...
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:30 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Is that all you have to say, Ani?
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:40 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

SaintKerrigan wrote:Is that all you have to say, Ani?
To be fair, it's pretty much what I expected: not much.

What drew my attention during my read (and the quick iso I just did):
- reactive play
- dances around the issues/evasive about the stuff that goes on in this game
- reactions that don't make sense (that lyncher comment lol), often one liners as well.

I also do not like Zaj having 30 minutes and not posting a reply even though my post was two minutes after he made his. He should replace out, to be honest.
Eek
!
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:43 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

SaintKerrigan wrote:Is that all you have to say, Ani?
I've stated my thoughts on Zaj already.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ani wrote:Hello. I've bee prodded.

@Cove: I swear I saw you mention lynching W=E somewhere...
Is this really all we get to see from you. I am dissapoint.

Also, could've sworn Zaj was at L-1. Meh.
Zaj wrote:I have internet for half an hour, wanted to post to check in. I'm really sorry that I haven't been able to post more, just please don't lynch me until I post that post that I will as soon as I can.
And when is later? You can't expect us to not lynch you if all you're going to be posting is "I'll post later". We have five more days before deadline.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:54 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

@ Ani: I was more thinking about these points from my catchup post:
SaintKerrigan wrote:Animorph seems to be seriously overreacting to Cove's FoS, and his pushing a lurker lynch this early in the game is scummy. I'm also not keen on his responses about his overemphasis on pushing an MSSK lurker lynch.
SaintKerrigan wrote:Then why did you keep [the lurkerlynch of MSSK] up after things became serious?
Why did you assume I wanted you to comment on Zaj? Although, incidentally...
Animorpherv1 wrote:I've already explained Cove, and I think Zajnet's responses don't seem right.
This was all I could find regarding comments from you on Zaj. Please show me if there's anything else. Otherwise, you've hardly said much about a guy who's currently at L-2.

Incidentally, what do you think about Raivann?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ani wrote:I've stated my thoughts on Zaj already.
You mean "His responses don't seem right." Post some actual content please. You have done NOTHING all game.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

NINJA'D
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:56 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Dagh, the hell with it.

Unvote: Raivann. Vote: Animorpherv1.

Also, wasn't Cove supposed to be back with a catchup post, or did I miss that?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:57 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

@SK:

What can I say about a guy with 3 content posts out of 7 posts (1 RVS, 1 for Super lurking, 1 for saying he has no access, and a check in post)

My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:05 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Eek
!
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:20 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

animorpherv1 wrote:@SK:

What can I say about a guy with 3 content posts out of 7 posts (1 RVS, 1 for Super lurking, 1 for saying he has no access, and a check in post)
You could, say, comment on his content posts, and why they don't feel right to you.

You still haven't responded to those other things I mentioned about you, btw, nor my question about Raivann.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Incognito »

Post 228, SaintKerrigan wrote:@ Incog: He's pushing Doombunny fairly hard yet his vote is piggybacking on someone else's case (and the other person is also the largest bandwagon). He's also less interested in defending himself from my case on him than he is in attacking me for it.
Ok, the only thing I find scummy about what you've mentioned here is the last part about him attacking you after you made a case against him since it could be an attempt to discredit you if he's scum and you're town. The other stuff doesn't seem scummy at all - I happen to agree with a bunch of things he's said about Doombunny and to me, it looks like Raivann is just continuing to scum hunt while keeping his vote on the person he finds scummiest (Zajnet). I'd find it more scummy if he just plopped his vote on Zajnet and kept checking in to confirm his vote or to just point out that Zajnet is still lurking, etc, but he's not doing that.

And I don't see the piggybacking thing either - Raivann agreed with a point that was brought up against Zajnet and decided to vote him for it. Zajnet didn't really do himself any favors after the vote, which added more credence to it, imo.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Does anyone here have a meta on animorpherv1?

@Eek:

Why the unvote? Also, what are your thoughts on NavyCherub? He's also a firm town read?
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”