Mini 982 - The Mars Volta Mafia(Game Over)

Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Incognito »

Also
mod:
could you give MafiaSSK a prod too?
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:37 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Not only am I failing at finding a case on Zaj, but I am finding a case on ani, my first suspect. I fail.
Out of his 27 posts, less than 5 are anything other than fluff. When he said he had already posted his views on Zaj, I looked and found that he hadn't. Again, in no way did cove push for my lynch. He random-voted me. That's all. How can there be nothing incriminating by page seven? There incriminating things in nearly every page. Oh, nothing lynch-worthy. There's a difference between incriminating and lynch-worthy. [joke]And he calls me W=E!! Obv scum![/joke]
Unvote, Vote: animorpherv1
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:37 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

SaintKerrigan wrote:Incidentally, what do you think about Raivann?
Other than when he toke the obv joke way to seriously, I don't see anything anti-town. He looks like he's scumhunting.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Parama »

Me=Weird, read 227 if you want to see the bulk of cases against Zajnet.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Cove
Cove
Goon
Cove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Cove »

ani: Whether you could have sworn it or not, I've never pushed for a M=W lynch. Do you have some other valid reason for keeping your vote on me? Also I echo all other sentiments aimed your way, start contributing.

MME: Why didn't you place your vote anywhere when you unvoted? Why exactly did you unvote ani?

Preview Edit: ninja'd by incog.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Me=Weird »

I read 227, but ani said
he
posted views on Zaj. And if you mean about not finding a case on Zaj easily, I don't really like piggybacking. Besides that, I like my case ani better, would say even more so since his most recent post didn't say anything about it, but looking at the times, I realize we cross-posted.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:53 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Cove:

Gut.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:09 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

incog wrote:@Eek:
Why the unvote? Also, what are your thoughts on NavyCherub? He's also a firm town read?
cove wrote:MME: Why didn't you place your vote anywhere when you unvoted? Why exactly did you unvote ani?
I unvoted because I wanted to give zaj the impression I might hammer if his replies were inadequate. I thought it was L-1 at the time of my unvote. But seeing how he logs in, tells us he has a half hour and logs out to not reply, my pressure failed. But then again, you could say it failed to begin with as it was not obvious in retrospect.

I want to revote animorpher, but M=W's #251 is getting some priority right now. It just reeks too much like an opportunistic wagon hop. From the wagon he supported, for fail meta reasons (but let's not go there) and despite not seeing a case, to the wagon on his first suspect. This means two things:

1) he just hopped on zaj for no fucking reason, other than just to hop on
2) he was waiting around for the players to feel for an ani-wagon

Vote Me=Weird
Eek
!
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

This time, either he is ignorant (doesn't care to see if he's cross-posted)or can't defend against my case. Therefore, he is likely scum. Therefore,
Kill: animorpherv1

mwahahaha!!! Die scum die!!
Show

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Parama »

Considering the nature of this game, I don't know if this is a bluff or not. So I'm waiting for the mod kthx. Even if the kill is real AND Ani flips scum I'm still not willing to call Me=Weird town.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Mod: Replace me please. Life isn't going great.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Parama »

Does anyone know if MSSK has ever finished a game? Just wondering.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by Raivann »

Parama wrote:Considering the nature of this game, I don't know if this is a bluff or not. So I'm waiting for the mod kthx. Even if the kill is real AND Ani flips scum I'm still not willing to call Me=Weird town.
Agreed , but it does reduce our options on who to lynch and MSSK replacing out should give us a deadline ext.
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:39 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ani wrote:What can I say about a guy with 3 content posts out of 7 posts (1 RVS, 1 for Super lurking, 1 for saying he has no access, and a check in post)
Well THAT was better then what you had before (nothing). There can't seriously be NOTHING for you to comment on. This is just ridiculous.
Incog wrote:Does anyone here have a meta on animorpherv1?
I have a meta on him with 3 (I think) games completed. Town in the first, comepleted. Town in second but not comepleted yet. And the third he hasn't flipped yet and is unfinished. (If you need the link to the finished one I can give it). He usually posts content so I am at a loss as to why she isn't posting any this game.
Me=Weird wrote:This time, either he is ignorant (doesn't care to see if he's cross-posted)or can't defend against my case. Therefore, he is likely scum. Therefore,
lol?

Anyway, I would like to see some real content from Ani. All we have gotten was a couple of sentences.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:36 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Me=Weird wrote:This time, either he is ignorant (doesn't care to see if he's cross-posted)or can't defend against my case. Therefore, he is likely scum. Therefore,

mwahahaha!!! Die scum die!!
/facepalm
param wrote:Does anyone know if MSSK has ever finished a game? Just wondering.
One game we both were in... But then again, he was nk'd by the vig for fakeclaiming osv, so yeah.
Eek
!
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:17 am

Post by Zajnet »

My Milked Eek wrote:I also do not like Zaj having 30 minutes and not posting a reply even though my post was two minutes after he made his. He should replace out, to be honest.
I'm sorry about that. I left this game to go post in the two other games I'm in on this site, and I forgot to come back and check this game. I'm really sorry.

Zajnet wrote:
I didn't vote because I didn't know which one of you to vote for, and now I do. Your response was that of a townie.

SaintK wrote:
Why was Cove's response town in your opinion? Why didn't you just select one of those two to vote for and see how it went? It's not like you thought they were mutually exclusive from being scum.

Zajnet wrote:
I intentionally didn't vote to see how people reacted, and he reacted in a very pro-town manner, so I voted Rai.

SaintK wrote:
Wait a minute. First you say you didn't vote because you weren't sure who to vote for. Now you say you were intentionally withholding your vote to observe reactions? Would you mind explaining why this isn't changing your story?

Those are not mutually exclusive states. I didn't know who to vote for, and I wanted to see how people reacted.

I'll get more caught up better tomorrow; I have to drive four hours home tonight then I'm free.

I know this is a double standard, but I really would like to hear more content out of Ani.
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:11 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Zajnet wrote:I intentionally didn't vote to see how people reacted, and he reacted in a very pro-town manner, so I voted Rai.
SaintKerrigan wrote:Why was Cove's response town in your opinion?
Zajent wrote:Those are not mutually exclusive states. I didn't know who to vote for, and I wanted to see how people reacted.
Yeah, but first you said you simply didn't know who to vote for, so people began questioning you about that. In response to that, you redefined what you were doing to be "reaction-hunting," which sounds better than just "I dunno". It looks like changing your story to me.

And you still didn't adequately answer why you couldn't have just voted one of them in the first place.

M=W, what exactly is the difference between "incriminating" and "lynch-worthy"? Also, what's with the daykill?
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:18 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

No one cares about #257?
Eek
!
Cove
Cove
Goon
Cove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Cove »

May care after next mod post. I feel that if that kill goes through, I'm not willing to vote him at this time, no matter how opportunistic his wagon hop may seem.

I chuckled and noted this for if the kill goes through and ani flips scum:
ani wrote: Other than when [Raivann] toke the obv joke way to seriously, I don't see anything anti-town. He looks like he's scumhunting.
That may have been true about one of his posts that he didn't follow through with.
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:10 am

Post by Zajnet »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Zajnet wrote:I intentionally didn't vote to see how people reacted, and he reacted in a very pro-town manner, so I voted Rai.
SaintKerrigan wrote:Why was Cove's response town in your opinion?
Zajnet wrote:Those are not mutually exclusive states. I didn't know who to vote for, and I wanted to see how people reacted.
Yeah, but first you said you simply didn't know who to vote for, so people began questioning you about that. In response to that, you redefined what you were doing to be "reaction-hunting," which sounds better than just "I dunno". It looks like changing your story to me.

And you still didn't adequately answer why you couldn't have just voted one of them in the first place.
Because I wanted to see what happened if I didn't vote either of them.
Cove wrote:That last statement towards Doombunny now applies to you too, why no vote? You seem wishy-washy on the topic of SK, yet Raivann and myself are your top two suspects? Weak wagon support without follow through, with a side of added distancing.

Unvote Doombunny9. Vote Zajnet
This response seems town. I don't know how to elaborate on that, it just does.
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Me=Weird »

@SK: Incriminating is where someone does something scummy but not lynch-worthy. Lynch-worthy is when someone does something, well, lynch-worthy. All in my opinion, of course. And I think he's scum, I'm not a one-shot, so hence the day-kill.
Show

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Parama »

One shot a day though I presume?
Also, you won't be shooting again. Lynches give a lot more information than vig kills. And if the kill goes through we're at an odd number of players, so we don't lose a lynch because of the kill.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:40 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Ok. M=W, you're not joking apparently.

First question: Why did you choose to shoot ani? Especially after you just voted him. The change of your vote followed immediately by a vig kill is weird. Was it my #257 that inspired you to shoot him?
Eek
!
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Zaj wrote:Because I wanted to see what happened if I didn't vote either of them.
Am I theonly one who thinks that this doesn't make sense? What did you think would happen if you didn't vote them?
Zaj wrote:This response seems town. I don't know how to elaborate on that, it just does.
So you think it's town... But you don't know why its town?

Also, unless M=W is taking a joke too far and is making a whole lot of stuff up, his shot is real. @M=W- What was the thing that made you shoot Ani then? Why not earlier? Later?
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Raivann »

Cove wrote: May care after next mod post. I feel that if that kill goes through, I'm not willing to vote him at this time, no matter how opportunistic his wagon hop may seem.
Yeah, at worst he's serial killer right ?
We should concentrate on lynching mafia first.
If my post seems obvious, it's because yours is too.
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”