Mini 971: Princess bride - They all lived .......

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Parama »

Oh I guess farside was just being lazy last night then, I had a movie quote N1 for what I believe is a roleblock.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

Inigo Montoya: You are sure nobody's follow' us?
Vizzini: As I told you, it would be absolutely, totally, and in all other ways inconceivable. No one in Guilder knows what we've done, and no one in Florin could have gotten here so fast. - Out of curiosity, why do you ask?
Inigo Montoya: No reason. It's only... I just happened to look behind us and something is there.
Vizzini: What? Probably some local fisherman, out for a pleasure cruise, at night... in... eel-infested waters...
Parama (1) Jack
ekiM (2) Parama, SPS

Not voting:
CMAR
Kmd
horrordude
MacavityLock
ekiM

With 8 alive it will take 5 to lynch
Day 3 deadline is June 26, 7:30am PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Parama »

derp ignore my RB comments
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Vote: Jack

Seriously, your play has been so anti-town it's God awful.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

BTW:
On Vacation Starting tomorrow until Wednesday Afternoon... don't expect any posts!

My family and I are goin to Vegas! :D
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by Jack »

CMAR
Kmd
horrordude

MacavityLock
ekiM

I guess this is where the 4 votes need to come from.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Parama »

horrordude0215 wrote:
Vote: Jack

Seriously, your play has been so anti-town it's God awful.
Jack is town. Stop failing.

(why you ask? He lead two DDD wagons. I really don't think scum would pull off one player to jump onto another player that happens to be scum as well.)
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by Jack »

I agree, but I don't understand the last sentence.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Parama »

Okay, fail phrasing.
Why would scum pull away from a wagon likely to go through to lynch in order to bus a buddy to a lynch? Makes no sense. I can only see a townie doing that.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:26 am

Post by Parama »

Mod: V/LA 6/13-6/14
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:52 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Jack wrote:CMAR
Kmd
horrordude

MacavityLock
ekiM

I guess this is where the 4 votes need to come from.
Seriously Parama, now you are buddying? I have NEVER seen this play out of you, and you are disappointing me.
My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to be voted.
Vote: Parama

Though in your buddying, you referenced how townie Jack was, so, hey I trust him.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:59 am

Post by Parama »

I'm not buddying. Jack is town. If you don't see why, get a brain. Or read. Because I said why <____<

Jack is town but he's being dumb.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:20 pm

Post by ekiM »

Interactions with DDD:

CryMeARiver
wolframnhart

DDD never mentioned wolf or CMAR. wolf never mentioned DDD.

In CMAR's analysis of the first six pages he gives DDD town points for the D1 Jack vs DDD argument. Later he says "In what I have analyzed DDD hasn't come up that much, so I don't really have a read on him." Makes futile votes for the whole day.

Suspect.

Kmd4390

Early D2 DDD says he likes what he's seen from KMD but adds a caveat that KMD is tricky scum. Later says he doesn't think KMD's VC analysis is useful.

KMD called DDD Parama's scumbuddy in 210, quickly switches to voting for DDD. Keeps that stance until Jack claims role info, accuses Parama of bussing. When DDD wagon evaporates moves to other people. Not on the final DDD lynch.

Pretty good, D2 attacks on DDD seem like an actual attempt to move town against him.

Steam Powered Shovel

Only mentions DDD to ask him a fluff question, until putting on L-1 and asking for a claim after Jack claims role related reasons. When that falls apart he thinks DDD brings up a salient point (i.e., bullshit meta arguments) and votes me. That's pretty much all he's done since then, even now DDD has flipped.

DDD only mentions shovel to answer that question ("what do you think of parama vs ekiM").

Suspect.

horrordude0215
bv310

DDD voted bv early trying to get him to contribute. "Unimpressed" with his later contribution. Mentions horror only to ask about Parama's claims of role info, and to finally move to his wagon as it looked like that was the day's lynch. Does criticize him a bit at that point but not before...

Horror said he has a scum read on DDD, requested a claim from DDD. Final message thinking he will be lynched is "Jack and DDD are scum".

Looks OK. Came into the game firing at DDD. Was also the competing wagon yesterday or course.

MacavityLock

DDD never mentioned Macavitylock.

Demanded content from DDD. Voted DDD early on D2 when Jack was kind of hinting at role info. Later came back to this when Jack claimed info on DDD explicitly. Undermines DDD's BS on me. At the end of the day moves from horror to DDD, the second vote there, leaving 3 horror, 2 DDD, giving KMD and myself the chance to make DDD the lynch.

Finding that DDD never mentioned ML gave me a second's pause, but ML's actions towards DDD look good.

Parama

Early DDD said Parama vs Me made Parama look scummy, later changed to "town vs town". Wonders why Parama name-claimed. Questions Parama's lack of content. Votes Parama when Parama votes him. Later says he thinks Parama is an idiot, but votes with him...

Parama never mentions DDD before Jack-claim. Votes him. Back to me once DDD evaporates. Wonders if KMD's vote for DDD is random. Says SPS's claim request on DDD "looks like a post to force a claim" (no shit?). Criticises horror for suspecting DDD and requesting a claim on him. Criticises ML for voting DDD after Jack claims (which Para also did...). Says ML is buddying me for underlining DDD's BS on me. Says Jack's early case on DDD is fairly solid (although Para NEVER mentioned it at the time). His DDD PBP is mostly "oh i don't like your scumhunting", but he does actually give a good point in that DDD copped out of his reads. Gives him the ol' FoS (but he named half the game as scum, with DDD rather far down the list).

Suspect. Stuff after Jack-claim looks a lot like last minute distancing. Criticises people for suspecting DDD is bad. Saying Jack's early case was solid much later but ignoring it at the time is bad.

Jack

Argument about lynching Sens. Argument about bv. Jack makes an early D2 case on DDD. Later claims role info which nearly gets DDD lynched. Resists DDD asking him to vote for me. Right at the end of D2 switched to DDD again which leads to him being lynched.

Very good. If this was bussing it was risky and high-quality.

ekiM

Early on DDD called me townie and agreed with my reasoning a lot, attempting to get me on side. Later tries to lead some BS push on me for most of the rest of D2.

I didn't understand Jack's early case on DDD. Voted him on Jack's say so. Thought of him as scummy since then, especially with his BS on me. And, whaddayouknow, I make the last vote of the day which switches the lynch from horror to DDD.
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:31 pm

Post by ekiM »

My suspects are CMAR, SPS, and Parama.

Parama should give a full and complete claim in detail. Especially whether he had info on whether rolename is correlated with alignment. What do you mean "ignore my RB comments"? Why? Who did you target N1 and why didn't you say so yet?

SPS, does DDD flipping scum change your opinion about the quality of his meta on me any? Did you ever think it was good? Is this vote just continuation based on "I didn't like the way he voted Parama at the end of a conversation"? If so, have you actually thought about this game at all for, like, the last three weeks?

horror, Jack led two lynches on scum. Including saving you from being lynched. How are you seeing this as anti-town? Because you don't like his posting style..?
Parama wrote:So you're not going to even consider an ekiM vote? I know you're town Jack but you really think I'm scum? :x

Random WIFOM time!

If I was scum with DDD, why did I jump on the wagon when it first formed without giving a real reason?
If I was scum with DDD, why wouldn't I have voted him when I posted right around deadline? Scum would love the bussing points, I'd think.

Yes these are WIFOM. But really, there's no good answer to these questions.
Parama wrote:Why would scum pull away from a wagon likely to go through to lynch in order to bus a buddy to a lynch? Makes no sense. I can only see a townie doing that.
I guess this explains why you're no longer holding on to your vote for me.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:34 am

Post by Parama »

ekiM wrote:Parama should give a full and complete claim in detail. Especially whether he had info on whether rolename is correlated with alignment. What do you mean "ignore my RB comments"? Why? Who did you target N1 and why didn't you say so yet?
If you missed it, I already fullclaimed.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:38 am

Post by ekiM »

If you missed it, it's not clear what exactly you're claiming.

Do you have any mod-confirmed info on whether the other rolenames are correlated with alignment? What do you mean "ignore my RB comments"? Why? Who did you target N1 and why didn't you say so yet?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Parama »

1. No
2. I misread my role PM
3. wolf, he was neither and it's irrelevant
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:38 am

Post by MacavityLock »

I went on V/LA during night, which farside did not post when we returned to day. Anyway, I'm back and am catching up.
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:43 am

Post by Jack »

Checking back in. Don't feel like looking for the 3rd scum until after parama is lynched.
Steam-Powered Shovel
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Steam-Powered Shovel »

ekiM wrote:SPS, does DDD flipping scum change your opinion about the quality of his meta on me any? Did you ever think it was good? Is this vote just continuation based on "I didn't like the way he voted Parama at the end of a conversation"? If so, have you actually thought about this game at all for, like, the last three weeks?
No. Yes. No. Yes.
The great advantage of the tiger in unarmed combat is that he eats not only the raspberry-laden foe but also the raspberries.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Parama »

Jack wrote:Checking back in. Don't feel like looking for the 3rd scum until after parama is lynched.
Lynching me won't help find any scum :x
Also why do you think there's 3 scum? We already have a dead SK and a dead goon, 9:2:1 would make sense. Not saying that it's guaranteed to be that but it seems more likely than 8:3:1
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Jack »

Parama wrote:
Jack wrote:Checking back in. Don't feel like looking for the 3rd scum until after parama is lynched.
Lynching me won't help find any scum :x
Also why do you think there's 3 scum? We already have a dead SK and a dead goon, 9:2:1 would make sense. Not saying that it's guaranteed to be that but it seems more likely than 8:3:1
I thought it said that, but I guess that was another game. Seems likely anyway.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:09 am

Post by MacavityLock »

My current read is that CMAR needs to go.

However, something else to examine first. Parama, please explain your power exactly. Thus far, you've said that you can identify the Prince and Princess with an investigation, and that you have confirmed that horror is the Princess. Is that it? Are you just a ridiculously limited rolecop?
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Parama »

Yup.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

And you know nothing about alignments or powers that the Prince or Princess may have/have had?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”