Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:24 am

Post by Drippereth »

Unsight wrote:Percy ignores Drippereth.

Drippereth ignores Percy.
Hun,

Percy is playing a very townie game thus far. Thing is, I expect no less of him - regardless of his alignment. Kinda like Zorblag. He won't screw around with the town like normal scumbags. If he survives several nights in a row, especially if there is another player drawing doc protection, he's probably scum. That would be the only scumtell I'd expect of Percy. Continuing to be alive past such time as the scum should have taken care of him.

Love,

DGB
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Drippereth »

Are people voting Raivann because Kleedrac is lurking himself away from being a vote magnet?

Just askin'

Inquiring minds want to know.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:28 am

Post by danakillsu »

Yes, the surge of votes away from Kleedrac leaves me wondering as well. What makes Raivann a better lynch than Kleedrac?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:59 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Percy wrote:
@hasdgfas
: I understand why you don't like townreads (though I disagree), but why call out Mikujin for it, and not Drippereth?
because I know calling out Drippereth won't do anything, and I know that from previous experience that reads from DGB are all over the place, with no elaboration, change somewhat often, and that they're rarely listened to, regardless of correctness or not.
RichardGHP wrote:
Raise Percy
oh, hello richard. Why's this? I don't really see a reason for it from you.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:54 am

Post by LimMePls »

Drippereth wrote:Are people voting Raivann because Kleedrac is lurking himself away from being a vote magnet?

Just askin'

Inquiring minds want to know.
This.
danakillsu wrote:Yes, the surge of votes away from Kleedrac leaves me wondering as well. What makes Raivann a better lynch than Kleedrac?
And this.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:56 am

Post by LimMePls »

hasdgfas wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:
Raise Percy
oh, hello richard. Why's this? I don't really see a reason for it from you.
And and this.

I almost think Raivann was actually right and we should lynch Richard anyway. He claimed and then went into uber lurker mode. Now trying to buy some town cred with a Percy raise.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Axelrod »

I'm about 1/2 way though a re-read, but have to stop now. I'll try to have a summary type thing tomorrow.
Mikujin
Mikujin
Goon
Mikujin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Mikujin »

danakillsu wrote:Yes, the surge of votes away from Kleedrac leaves me wondering as well. What makes Raivann a better lynch than Kleedrac?
As far as I can tell, we haven't had any votes move from Kleedrac to Raivann - three votes have moved from others to Raivann. Unless you're wondering why people are moving votes from others to Raivann, in which case I posit the following:

Kleedrac

- case against CMaR was faulty at best (tons of quotes simply tagged as "scummy")
- "... everyone is scum at the moment" viewpoint
- overreacted to prodding
- reacted about as expected from personal slander
- resigned to being lynched very quickly (somewhere around the 6/14 votes mark)

Raivann

- predecessor was Deer, who as stated, overreacted to some simple (and even joking) prods from Drippereth
- kicked the game off by saying "I fakeclaimed, Richard can too" in order to hop on the bandwagon
- thinks it's a good idea to lynch a townie just to enable a one-shot vig
- defends Kleedrac

- opportunistically votes Kleedrac (admits to bandwagoning), then says it's not scummy

Yea, they both do look scummy. For now, call me crazy, but I like Raivann as a better lynch for today, with Kleedrac perhaps a good follow-up lynch. Raivann's recent posting, however, is simply teeming with too much scum to ignore.
Douchebags get kind of a bad rap. They provide a useful service.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 1.15: The
"There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man."
votecount

Lynch Count

Super Smash Bros. Fan (1) -
Unsight

RichardGHP (1) -
Migewelloni

CryMeARiver (1) -
Hasdgfas

Drippereth (2) -
Benmage, Kleedrac

Vezopiraka (1) -
Hayker

Hayker (2) -
Axelrod, MacavityLock

danakillsu (2) -
xvart, Paranoia

Kleedrac (8) -
Drippereth, LynchMePls, Super Smash Bros. Fan, danakillsu, RichardGHP, vezopiraka, I doubt it, Raivann

Mikujin (1) -
MagnaofIllusion

Unsight (1)
Locke Lamora

Raivann (3)
Mina, Mikujin, Percy

Not voting to Lynch (3) - CryMeARiver, Rifka Vivieka, CCARaven4

Hand of the King Count

xvart (2) -
xvart, Kleedrac

CryMeARiver (2) -
CryMeARiver, Raivann

Benmage (1) -
Benmage

Drippereth (2) -
Danakillsu, Drippereth

Percy (10) -
hasdgfas, Mikujin, MagnaofIllusion, MacavityLock, Percy, vezopiraka, I doubt it, Super Smash Bros. Fan,Rifka Viveka, RichardGHP

Mina (2) -
Paranoia, Locke Lamora

Not voting to Raise (7) - Unsight, Migwelloni, Hayker, Mina, CCARaven4, Axelrod, LynchMePls

With 26 alive, it takes 14 to lynch and raise.

The deadline for today's lynch is
10:00pm EST on Tuesday the 22nd of June
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .

MOI, JVW, Paranoia's and MacLock's V/La are noted.

Replacing Migwelloni and Hayker.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by danakillsu »

As far as I can tell, we haven't had any votes move from Kleedrac to Raivann - three votes have moved from others to Raivann. Unless you're wondering why people are moving votes from others to Raivann, in which case I posit the following:
Yes, I simply meant the surge of votes toward Raivann instead of Kleedrac, who is only L-6. Here's what I see as our options today:
1) Lynch Richard. IMHO, not a good idea.
2) Lynch Kleedrac. If you believe he's scummy, why not? He's not going to help town even if we keep him alive, since he's given up on posting. And if he's scum, he'll probably do just as much harm as Raivann-scum would.
3) Lynch Raivann. But if we don't do this today, even if he's scum, it probably won't hurt us.
End result: IF you don't want to lynch Richard after his claim, and IF you find Kleedrac nearly as scummy as Raivann, you should be voting for Kleedrac.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Mikujin wrote:Personal attacks in any game are pathetic. I'm glad the mod called people out on this crap.
That is true and I do apoligize for what I did, but to be honest, a few of your earlier posts didn't show that much respect to the game as well.
Raviann wrote:Yup, that's basically what I'm doing
Let's see if we cant finish this game before 2011.
What do you find scummy about it?
That should have been very clear to you and you know it. I find it scummy because of obvious bandwagoning and not supporting your desired lynch because it isn't really getting any attention.
Unsight wrote:Your "response" was to say you don't see what I was saying. Scum aren't going to see why they're scummy. You're obviously not going to admit to being scum and vote yourself so I'm not really interested in a back and forth with you that will end in the exact same place it started.
Townies are also not going to see why they're scummy and as a result, they attempt to defend themself. Both townies and scums do this, so it's impossible to really distinguish who is town and who is scum based off solely by hearing a person say "I don't see why I'm scummy!". This is why evidence is needed to support a case against that person.
Unsight wrote:Are Percy and Drippereth town?
For the moment, I'll say they are.
Mikujin wrote:He tried to find some justification to do so, in saying that Richard's claim was weak, and that we shouldn't worry if Richard dies because - hey! - someone gets a day vig out of if it he was telling the truth. And then...
Raivann's justification for voting RichardGHP was poor. All he basically said against him was that he didn't believe his claim and that he was dripping with scum tells, without really explaining why. And in case you haven't read RichardGHP ISO's, it does not specify that Ser Loras is an One-Time Day Vigilante. We don't know if he can kill during the Day, kill during the Night, kill during the Twilight, or just whenever.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by Raivann »

Danakillsu wrote: 3) Lynch Raivann. But if we don't do this today, even if he's scum, it probably won't hurt us.
oops!
unvote, Vote: Danakillsu
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Raivann wrote:
Danakillsu wrote: 3) Lynch Raivann. But if we don't do this today, even if he's scum, it probably won't hurt us.
oops!
It's not like Dana is the only player with a mind to lynch you. Why him? The rest are bus'ing?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Drippereth »

Raivann wrote:
oops!
It's not like Dana is the only player with a mind to lynch you. Why him? The rest are bus'ing?
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by Raivann »

If you guys don't lynch dana for pretty much claiming scum or Richard who is obvious scum, please lynch me.

Mina is probscum too, thats why she is voting me. To negate my awesome scumhunting. Not gonna fool me this time Mina!
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by Raivann »

Sorry I read Dana's post wrong, I'm buzzing pretty good right now.
I thought he meant even if he's town it wont hurt us and typed scum because of a scumslip.... ugh.
I would rather we lynch Richard, but it doesn't seem to be going that way, so I hopped on popular wagon. Do I believe we have better chance of hiting scum with Richard lynch? Yes. But I'll go with the flow D1.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Raivann »

Super smash goes out of his way to appear townie which makes him scummy.

FoS:SupersmashBrosfan
Mikujin
Mikujin
Goon
Mikujin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Mikujin »

Raivann wrote:
oops!
This vote seems OMGUS-ish. I mean, dana just finishes outlining his opinion on who our valid lynch candidates are and - surprise surprise - you show up on the list. Then instantly vote him. I'll admit your quoted text does make it seem like dana is trying to deflect some heat off of your threat-level, but I'm sure that's more an impact-not-intent matter (that is to say, he did not mean for that outcome).
Raivann wrote:If you guys don't lynch dana for pretty much claiming scum or Richard who is obvious scum, please lynch me.

Mina is probscum too, thats why she is voting me. To negate my awesome scumhunting. Not gonna fool me this time Mina!
That's just plain pathetic. I'll gladly lynch you, and everyone else should hop on board that. Even if you're
not
scum,
telling everyone to lynch you is anti-town play
. Even I can see that. It's apparent at this point that you are either:
- Scum, and desperate to avoid the lynch, or;
- a village idiot who has no real concern for the outcome of the game.

PREVIEW EDIT:

Ugh, really Raivann?
Raivann wrote:Sorry I read Dana's post wrong, I'm buzzing pretty good right now.
I thought he meant even if he's town it wont hurt us and typed scum because of a scumslip.... ugh.
I would rather we lynch Richard, but it doesn't seem to be going that way, so I hopped on popular wagon. Do I believe we have better chance of hiting scum with Richard lynch? Yes. But I'll go with the flow D1.
You draw tons of suspicion to yourself, now you're just trying to double back and save face. And failing pretty mightily. "Woops, I messed up, I'll just do what you guys want." Scum. A million times over.
Raivann wrote:Super smash goes out of his way to appear townie which makes him scummy.

The accusation might actually hold some ground if you tried to justify it with a case. You just seem more and more desperate to avoid any suspicion, so you're just tossing spaghetti around at this point and hoping it sticks somewhere. In the last what - 40 minutes? - you've named no fewer than
four
"scummy" players and provided cases and/or evidence for
zero
. You best put on your thinking cap and make the best damn case you can - not to lynch someone else, but to let us know why the hell we shouldn't lynch you, because at this point I'm hoping it's apparent to everyone else what you are.
Douchebags get kind of a bad rap. They provide a useful service.
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

Eddard Stark wrote:
julienvonwolfe replaces CCARaven4 effective immediately. He'll be v/la for this week due to exams but welcome him to the game anyway.
Hi guys. Confirming this. I'll try to read up in between study periods but nothing I post will be substantial.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by Raivann »

Mikujin wrote:
Raivann wrote:
oops!
This vote seems OMGUS-ish. I mean, dana just finishes outlining his opinion on who our valid lynch candidates are and - surprise surprise - you show up on the list. Then instantly vote him. I'll admit your quoted text does make it seem like dana is trying to deflect some heat off of your threat-level, but I'm sure that's more an impact-not-intent matter (that is to say, he did not mean for that outcome).
Raivann wrote:If you guys don't lynch dana for pretty much claiming scum or Richard who is obvious scum, please lynch me.

That's just plain pathetic. I'll gladly lynch you, and everyone else should hop on board that. Even if you're
not
scum,
telling everyone to lynch you is anti-town play
. Even I can see that. It's apparent at this point that you are either:
- Scum, and desperate to avoid the lynch, or;
- a village idiot who has no real concern for the outcome of the game.

PREVIEW EDIT:

Ugh, really Raivann?
Raivann wrote:Sorry I read Dana's post wrong, I'm buzzing pretty good right now.
You draw tons of suspicion to yourself, now you're just trying to double back and save face. And failing pretty mightily. "Woops, I messed up, I'll just do what you guys want." Scum. A million times over.
Raivann wrote:Super smash goes out of his way to appear townie which makes him scummy.

The accusation might actually hold some ground if you tried to justify it with a case. You just seem more and more desperate to avoid any suspicion, so you're just tossing spaghetti around at this point and hoping it sticks somewhere. In the last what - 40 minutes? - you've named no fewer than
four
"scummy" players and provided cases and/or evidence for
zero
. You best put on your thinking cap and make the best damn case you can - not to lynch someone else, but to let us know why the hell we shouldn't lynch you, because at this point I'm hoping it's apparent to everyone else what you are.
You're scumhunting abilities are mindboggling. /not
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

oh, Raivann, you wonderful scum you. Thank you for making this easier.

incredible OMGUS on a bunch of people suspicious of you without being backed up by cases? Reeks of scum to me.

FoS

Still prefer CMAR who's been so quiet lately now that focus is off of him.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Dana: what's your reasoning for Kleedrac hurting us more if he's scum than Raivann? Your post only seems to have the reason that Kleedrac isn't posting any more. Is that it?

Raivann: so do you still think Kleedrac's frustration is legitimate townie or not?

Drippereth: I think people are voting Raivann because of his awful 180 on Kleedrac. I take it you don't think this is scummy?
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:42 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Kinetic replaces Migwelloni as of now. Welcome him to the game.

Still searching for a Hayker replacement.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:10 am

Post by danakillsu »

Dana: what's your reasoning for Kleedrac hurting us more if he's scum than Raivann? Your post only seems to have the reason that Kleedrac isn't posting any more. Is that it?
I'm not saying he will hurt us more as scum, just that he WON'T hurt us LESS. However, if he is TOWN, Kleedrac will do much less for us than Raivann will if Raivan is TOWN. In other words, Kleedrac-scum is approximately equal to Raivann-scum. Kleedrac-town << Raivann-town. Therefore, if Kleedrac is equally scummy to Raivann, we should lynch Kleedrac. Do I make myself clear? Also, I would like to hear others' thoughts on my post that Raivann messed up on rather than their bashing of Raivann for messing up. I think the messing up part is a null tell, personally.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:12 am

Post by danakillsu »

And, hi Kinetic. I can't say I loved your predecessor, but it will be nice to meet a new player.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”