Open 228 - Mafia in KyleVille - Game Over!

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

VOTE: Merkabah

Because your name is kinda cool.

Hey, I always like to throw this out in open games as an idea. Massclaim? Not saying " Do it NOIW!!!!1" but giving it out for free samples. I think it could be a possibilty, maybe later on. But I really would like to hear opinions on this, not only to know but to spark discussion.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:18 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Oopidstay wrote: Because Uncle Sam is the cause of much of this nation's misery.

Actually a nice story behind that. My first game I was in, Kyle(our mod) replaced and thought I was scum and looking back on that game i totally agree I was scummy. He post a picture(my avatar) telling people to vote me. I was actually town, and saved that picture. But hadn't started using till a game or two ago. So that is the story of Uncle Sam saying to vote Robo.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

O wow, oopidstay just made me realize I've been on Mafiascum more than some people here. Ya Oopid, stop swicthing votes around, not that its scummy, but plain annoying and tiresome for the mod.

Also, two people on the same account happens all the time and you don't know about it because thats usually the purpose. They want Meta to stop following them around and to play without having so many people knowing exactly what they would usually do.

So what I'm getting here is that everybody was all like, LOLVOTE HIM LOLVOTE HER LOLVOTE EVERYONE!!!!
Seriously, can we get out of RVS and start playing? Like seriously.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

UNVOTE: Whoever I was voting.
VOTE: Merkabah

There. This should work.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Merk wrote:@Robo: And this is scumhunting.... how, again? I'm curious as to your superficial "reasoning", if you could call it that. How is this adding to discussion, or getting out of RVS, or any other banal reasoning that you want to throw out there?
Slightly different idea.
Adding to discussion, not its point.
Getting out of RVS, trying to get us out of RVS by using RVS as a boost.
Banal reasoning? Not really.

What I think is that by someone doing something scummy, someone else does something scummy while trying to point out the scummy thing, thus starting a giant chain reaction that keeps this game afloat. So what I did, and I can't believe I am doing this, its to complex for RVS, is when you said to do something scummy, I OMGUS voted you, which is scummy. Then you responded and others responded and it was supposed to be a chain reaction. It is quite complex and I daresay that it didn't go down to well.

So thats my, as you say, banal reasoning.

@Mod, Can we get a vote count here? Thx

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:20 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Merk wrote:So... you wanted to draw out teh scumz by being scummy? Try again, cause town looks for scummy stuff too.

lolreactions doesn't work. Try scumhunting.

(director voice)Take 2, ACTION!
Lol no I wanted to get rid of RVS by being scummy in RVS. Cause your right, Town looks for scummy stuff too. And when they see scummy stuff they talk and now I think we are out of RVS.

lolreactions do work, they wouldn't be so popular if they just failed miserably. I am scumhunting. But Its kinda page 3 and I really kinda think its impossible too just like call out the scum for the whole game. I can give it a loltry. I hereby declares that the scum will end up being Paltry and Kthxbye! If I am right I will laugh so hard.

Take 2 isn't needed.
unvote

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:59 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Yes Scumslip!
Awesome, you just nailed the scum on Page three good job![/sarcasm]

I really do hope you have a better reason to be voting for me besides that.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Uhhhhh, Kyle. You put me down with three votes and then put me down with another vote from paltry.

Also, I kinda find it funny that you talk of my meta Paltry when Karma's meta is only scum games according to his sig.

Also, I am at L-1. do you guys want a claim? Though I think its kinda stupid that you vote me off meta from a guy whos never played with me, A supposed scumslip, and trying to get out of RVS, and I don't even remember if Kthxbye had a reason. I would laugh so hard if I was quickhammered. It almost might beat my record. I got killed on page four in some newbie game for being to aggresive, and now I might die fo being to ehh, "scummy".

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

No problem, nothing like helping correct my bandwagon. :wink:

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Empking wrote:(Sorry didn't bookmark it.)

Robo seems ridiculously scummy. So please claim.
Yaaaaaaaaa NO. Really, is that it? Everyone (with exceptions) has asked something of you or from you and this is all you say? Wow.

Ooopidstay wrote:(He's my brother.)
Wow. This is quite unexpected. Way to try and fill up the open games bro. Way to sneak by me too. Are you really?

MerK wrote:I DARE you to show where anybody has said that.
I'll take that dare, I like dares.
Robo wrote:meta from a guy whos never played with me
Paltry wrote:I have never played with Robocopter87, so it's just the bit of reading I did. And in the games he started in, he mainly only has town games (there is the one scum game). However, in the one scum game he seemed to joke with RayFrost in my eyes for awhile, similar to the continuing lolbuzzword thing he's doing now.
Match this with scumhunting by post 2 of his in one game, post 4 in another, by post 4 in another... it just doesn't say town to me.

That's why I probably should've waited until he responded to the aggressive question I asked earlier. His town play is aggressive and he is scumhunting early on. I haven't seen it in this one.
Robo wrote:A supposed scumslip
Merk wrote:Yay scumslip!
I might've taken this seriously had you not said. "Yay!"
Robo wrote:and trying to get out of RVS
Karma wrote:Getting out of RVS by acting scummy is a retardedly stupid excuse. Maybe this is my personal stance but the RVS is not something that people can just say "oh it was in the RVS so it's not scummy" or "I was trying to get us out of RVS" about.
Also, I don't recall saying its not scummy to do scummy stuff in RVS, I think you made that up.

So theres your dare.

Also, I really think that Emps last post was just plain ridiculous. And though I'd love to keep defending myself([/sarcasm]) I think that I'm going to just vote emp because of it.
VOTE: Empking

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Where the HECK did you find that in that post? Really, how on earth did I say I was scummy? You really need a new pair of glasses dude.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Oh Facepalm. Sorry dude. I am such an idiot. I actually have a brother who plays MAfia and thought that he had played in this game as an Alt. You are a townsperson so it made sense to me. Sorry.

Also, Merk told me to post where they said that. Not all of what they said. He said to tell me where they said that their reasons were that. So I did. Ya there are a lot of other reasons on why I'm getting voted. But I showed the ones Merk asked for. Oopid lets be real here. I can't defend against everything. Some points are legit. And I can't just go and say, well, I guess your right and then be beat. Everyone knows theirs going to be an attack with a few pieces of the story missing and a defense with a few peices with the story missing. This lack of peices provides a constant discussion topic and discussion makes Mafia go round. Just being real with you for a second, and don't tell me its not true.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Oopid wrote:Is it possible that we caught scum this quickly on Day 1?
It
is
possible. But I assure you that if you kill me, I will not turn up as a mafia faction.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

EBWOP
Oopid wrote:Is it possible that we caught scum this quickly on Day 1?
It
is
possible. But I assure you that if you kill me, I will not turn up as a mafia faction.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Pheew. I actually thought you literally had thought my post didn't address the main issue. Its ok now.

Also, while I'm on for like two more minutes. I have some thing to say. The post where everyone says its AtE might look AtE. But it wasn't. I have learned AtE doesn't work as scum or town. It just doesn't I learned this the hard way. My first scum game to be exact. I can se where you thought it was AtE but I wasn't mad or upset, Its a game. Made for fun. I don't let stuff get to me on the internet, and people who do are going to have some pretty big problems.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:23 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Oopid wrote:"I'm sacrificing myself so the town can start discussion." That would induce an epic /facepalm post from me.) If you're town, you try to explain your logic behind what you did. If people don't believe you...well, ain't life a bitch?
Hey, Oopid, did it not work? Has the town not picked up in discussion? I knew that the consequences could be as bad as being lynched, but I'm not focused on survival, survival doesn't get the town a win. Killing the scum does, and the only way to catch scum is to use discussion. I think my priotrities are correct, and I think that the way I went about getting them may not have been the best idea but what good would it do if I backed down from my decision now? if people don't believe me, well I knew the consequences. And now I am getting them but I say that if you will lynch me, don't do it yet. Get a sufficient discussion time then by all means, if that is what the town wishes. What I did was spark discussion to help the town, and my dead body (You won't believe this cuz its all WIFOM till I die) will account for my actions. I don't think you should lynch me, but it is a group decision.

Now, Defending myself isn't going to save me and I don't care if I even am saved, I will make my suspicions clear for future reference.
Empking has not only lurked a lot. When he finally does post its just, "Robo did something scummy" and totally ignored the questions asked to him. I extremly dislike this.
@Empking, if your active lurking and your town it would almost do more good to be replaced. Same for Hershey but Hershey didn't act completly scummy when he posted.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Kyle wrote:Kthxbye and Hershey Kiss have been cattle prodded.
LoL

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:45 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I didn't call myself scum. I don't understand where you got this idea stuck in your head. Your completly ignoring everything I'm saying. Have you fully read the posts in this game or are you just skimming them? Seriously, in my situation, I am doing a pretty darn good job .

Seriously now, you call yourself town, I can see how that is something the scum would do. Your supposed "Scum claim" about me is totally loaded with WIFOM. It isn't a good reason. So find a new one that is a tad bit more sophisticated than," You called yourself scum". Which is a lie. Because I didn't.
Merk wrote:@kthx: put your vote back on him. Shouldn't take long to get your head around 5 pages, and robo is scum.

@robo: any particular reason you ignored kthxbye as a lurker after calling out emp and h-kiss?
Hey, you sound pretty confident I'm scum. And on Page 5! Wow that must be a record, nailing scum in a nine player game on page five.[/sarcasm] You also want me dead on page five for nice little town quickmislynch that makes scum go, as you say, "Yay". I dislike your attitude towards this game, you think that you just chose people and they flip scum all the time, and if not, then chose someone else and kill them?

No, there wasn't any particular reason I missed him. He lurked so much I forgot he was even there. But I really think lurkers aren't my main problem here. Once again, in my situation.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

*sigh*

Merks stubborn.
Emp's got a horrible reason to vote me.
Paltry is voting off of Meta.
Karma is missing the point.
Oopid I guess isn't so bad.
Muthaa is null for me.
Hershey finally talks after cattle prod.

This really is kinda sad.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Screw it then.

I'm a VT. You guys really shouldn't do what your going to do but hey, stuff happens.
My opinion was stated in my post with everyones name on it so I already packed my bags. I now think that because of everyones idea that I'm scum and won't let go of it, that by dying maybe you'll realize that you need to not be so stubborn and actually try listening to people. Emp's partner? I really can't say on Page 6 and I think the Meta is a null tell, really, the only constant is change and people change the way they act all the time. So Meta doesn't work. Well thats all IMO. I'm pretty glad I wasn't something important that would hurt the town if I died.

Well, I don't think Merk and his followers will be swayed but I will still fight to the death!

Btw, I never slipped.
Btw, I never called myself scum.
Btw, I called out the scum in the beginning to be Paltry and KthxBye and if thats true, I want a cookie.
Btw, Meta no work for reasons, but you didn't get that memo.
Btw, I'm not an active lurker because I didn't lurk and I only post fluff on occasion and for humor because its supposed to be a game and games are fun!

Also, *Putting* *stuff* *in* *stars* *doesn't* *make* *it* *true* *or* *more* *important* *Merk*.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Mykonian and Paltry, excellent job! I can't believe I frikkin named the scumteam day one!!!!

I am awesome!!!! And lucky!!

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:47 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Ok.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Your a great Mod Kyle,

You did a great job! I have no complaints(Quite rare lolz).

Scumteam did great,

I GET A COOKIE FOR CALLING THE SCUM TEAM OUT ON THE FIRST DAY!!!!! I WAS FRIKKING RIGHT AND NO ONE ELSE WAS MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Ya, Active Modding makes Active players. I'm finding this to be true.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

VP Baltar wrote:Good job calling the scum team Robo....now the next step is getting people to listen to your arguments.
:oops:

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I actually had nothing against them, I just said random players.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Policy Lynch lurkers, it always works! :wink: :D

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Ya, i could've done way better. But I thought it was awesome I nailed you guys.

Return to “Completed Open Games”