Open 216 - Generic Reality Television Mafia! Day 2!

XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:40 am

Post by XScorpion »

I'm still waiting for Chrono to look at my day 2 and to tell me who my scumpartner would be...
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:48 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

Why don't know do smt while waiting for him instead of just posting that you're waiting for him?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:09 am

I synthesize this for later reference. But we should just leave it here for now.

#Nopoint
Day 1 Day 2
Town: XScorpion Town: Miyu
Scum: Imaginality Scum: Deer

#Chronek/Emp
Day 1 Day 2
Town: Kunstar Town: Nopointinactingup
Scum: Peanut/GroupThink Scum: Chronopie

#Chronopie
Day 1 Day 2
Town: Miyu Town: Imaginality
Scum: XScorpion Scum: GroupThink

#Deer
Day 1 Day 2
Town: Chronek Town: Xscorpion
Scum: Nopointinactingup Scum: Kunstar

#Imaginality
Day 1 Day 2
Town: Miyu Town: Kunstar
Scum: Kunstar Scum: Nopointinactingup

#Kunstar
Day 1 Day 2
Town: Peanutman Town: Xscorpion
Scum: Chronek/Emp Scum: Chronopie

#Peanutman/Groupthink
Day 1 Day 2
Town: Ythan Town: Chronopie
Scum: Chronek/Emp Scum: Groupthink

# XS
Day 1 Day 2
Town: Miyu Town: Deer
Scum: Chronek Scum: Nopointinactingup

#SV
Town: Imaginality
Scum: Nopointinactingup

#Miyu
Town: Peanut/GroupThink
Scum: Nopointinactingup
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:12 am

Right now I'm almost 100% sure Empking is our 2nd scum. Post please people.
Justice will prevail
\m/
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:38 am

Post by XScorpion »

Is there a reason why you are posting everyone's hypocops as opposed to waiting for the cop to die then seeing his results?
All you are really doing is making it more convenient for scum to check and see who the cop might be.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Amished »

Amished wrote:
Votecount 3.2

nopoint (2): XScorpion, Empking
Empking (2): Deer, nopointinactingup
XScorpion (1): Chronopie

Not voting (3): kunkstar7, imaginality, GroupThink

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Also, with 8 alive, the deadline is Thursday, July 1st (moved back 2 days to account for the boards being down.)

I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by Deer »

nopointinactingup wrote:Right now I'm almost 100% sure Empking is our 2nd scum. Post please people.
QFT. We just need to lynch this scumbag.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Tru dat.
Vote: Empking.
Welcome to the Network.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Upside: Shiny New Forum.
Downside: No Iso function >_<

The Day 2 XScorpion iso will have to wait.

Until then...

VOTE: Empking L-2.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:05 am

Post by imaginality »

It's actually L-1, Chronopie. 5 to lynch.

Hoping iso is back tomorrow. I'm not going to hammer Empking this soon into the day, I think if he's scum let's keep him on the ropes and we'll get a firmer sense of who his buddy is (or maybe he'll hammer himself for us like SV did, lol).

Nopoint, saying you're 'almost 100% sure' about Empking being scum is a pretty strong claim. How much of that is based on the SV "I'll vote chnorek" thing? To put that another way, if that hadn't happened, how sure would you be about Empking being scum based on his own play?
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:35 am

I'm not the type to get careless but the evidence are insurmountable. Moreover, Empking is not inclined in anyway to defend himself from his posts, which to me shows the feeling of scum helplessness. If he was really town, he would have felt on fire that people are accusing him wrongly and try to find evidence for his own defense. I assure you only 30% of my suspicion is from the SV's relationship with Chronek. I have many more evidence but I'd rather you figure it out yourself.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:32 am

Post by Empking »

nopointinactingup wrote:I'm not the type to get careless but the evidence are insurmountable. Moreover, Empking is not inclined in anyway to defend himself from his posts, which to me shows the feeling of scum helplessness. If he was really town, he would have felt on fire that people are accusing him wrongly and try to find evidence for his own defense. I assure you only 30% of my suspicion is from the SV's relationship with Chronek. I have many more evidence but I'd rather you figure it out yourself.
Not my posts (Or even Chnorek's posts) but SV's posts and your reading of it. I can't defend myself from that. And until very, very, very recently it wasn't people it was obv-scum and Deer.

Nopoint: Point out one of my posts you are using to lynch me.

Frankly, there are three possible scummy people and we've got three lynches. As long as you don't all become idiots we can win this even if you lynch me so I don't have too much to lose by getting lynched.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:44 am

Post by XScorpion »

We only have three lynches if we manage to hit scum on the first two tries.
The Empking wagon keeps growing too fast for me not to believe there is scum on it. I mean think about it guys:
Everyone is voting for Empking except for myself, Empking, Imaginality and Groupthink. Groupthink is not likely scum with Empking, Imaginality is practically confirmed town, and I think it's pretty obvious I'm not paired with Empking. So if Empking is indeed scum, who is he paired with? Tell me now before you guys go and make a stupid lynch.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:00 am

XScorpion wrote:We only have three lynches if we manage to hit scum on the first two tries.
The Empking wagon keeps growing too fast for me not to believe there is scum on it. I mean think about it guys:
Everyone is voting for Empking except for myself, Empking, Imaginality and Groupthink. Groupthink is not likely scum with Empking, Imaginality is practically confirmed town, and I think it's pretty obvious I'm not paired with Empking. So if Empking is indeed scum, who is he paired with? Tell me now before you guys go and make a stupid lynch.
Why are you completely neglecting the possibility of a buss so far? And why are you neglecting the possibility that one of you/imaginality/chronopie isn't scum ? I don't see as much evidence to confirm this as evidence confirming Empking is scum.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:01 am

Forgot these.
Empking wrote: Not my posts (Or even Chnorek's posts) but SV's posts and your reading of it. I can't defend myself from that. And until very, very, very recently it wasn't people it was obv-scum and Deer.

Nopoint: Point out one of my posts you are using to lynch me.

If you are town you would certainly know you are town, and thus be able to find an explanation that we can't come up with. And this is exactly why I'm pro-lynching you, as if the evidence wasn't enough, you don't even have posts at all regarding what has happened.
Empking wrote: Frankly, there are three possible scummy people and we've got three lynches. As long as you don't all become idiots we can win this even if you lynch me so I don't have too much to lose by getting lynched.
Then shall be it I would agree.
Justice will prevail
\m/
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:56 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

XScorpion, why is Groupthink not likely scum with Empking? Remember the whole chronopie/fakechnorek vote deal?
Welcome to the Network.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:01 am

Post by XScorpion »

Why are you completely neglecting the possibility of a buss so far
I don't think it makes much sense for scum to bus each other, especially at this point in the game when they only need to get town to make one mislynch to hit MYLO.
And why are you neglecting the possibility that one of you/imaginality/chronopie isn't scum ?
If you would like to argue that I'm scum and spent all of day 2 bussing SV to make myself look good, be my guest. I'm as convinced that imaginality is town as you seem to be that Empking is scum. And I never suggested Chronopie isn't scum...Freudian slip much?
If you are town you would certainly know you are town, and thus be able to find an explanation that we can't come up with. And this is exactly why I'm pro-lynching you, as if the evidence wasn't enough, you don't even have posts at all regarding what has happened.
This is an absolutely horrible argument. You are asking him to explain the actions of Chnorek, who didn't seem to be playing rationally from any perspective. Would you care to give a reason that Empking is scum that doesn't hinge on the actions of Chnorek, who I still believe was a tunneling townie?

I can't guarantee that Groupthink isn't scum, but a SV/Chnorek/Groupthink team doesn't seem to make much sense to me.
Look at what happened yesterday: SV tried to find any wagon he possibly could to avoid getting himself lynched. I'm pretty sure that all the people he voted for (myself, Chnorek, Groupthink, imaginality) are town and he was hoping that he could push for lynching one of them instead. In fact, Chnorek almost died yesterday: Look at page 32 - Chnorek hit FIVE votes, and only Miyu and I were left voting for SV. I'd love to hear whatever alternative explanation you have for this, but I really don't see how Empking is scum.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:28 am

XScorpion wrote:
Why are you completely neglecting the possibility of a buss so far
I don't think it makes much sense for scum to bus each other, especially at this point in the game when they only need to get town to make one mislynch to hit MYLO.
And why are you neglecting the possibility that one of you/imaginality/chronopie isn't scum ?
We obviously have differing opinions here becuz I'd say scums are most likely to buss each other seeing how SV was busted scum and Chronek/Empking would very easily be connected to SV's "vote Chronek to make me town" and get lynched today.
XScorpion wrote:If you would like to argue that I'm scum and spent all of day 2 bussing SV to make myself look good, be my guest. I'm as convinced that imaginality is town as you seem to be that Empking is scum. And I never suggested Chronopie isn't scum...Freudian slip much?
I'm not saying I suspect you are scum, never have actually? My read on Imaginality is leaning towards town too. But it's foolish to 100% assume you both are really town. And Chronopie was my mistake. I have a null read on him right now.
XScorpion wrote: This is an absolutely horrible argument. You are asking him to explain the actions of Chnorek, who didn't seem to be playing rationally from any perspective. Would you care to give a reason that Empking is scum that doesn't hinge on the actions of Chnorek, who I still believe was a tunneling townie?
That's not what I'm saying. There IS a difference and I DO expect Empking to be able to offer his opinion on the Chronek case. When we analyze Chronek's behavior, we don't take for granted that he's town. But if Empking was town, he would have used his perspective to offer his explanation. But he didn't. So I'm inclined to believe he's scum.
XScorpion wrote: Look at what happened yesterday: SV tried to find any wagon he possibly could to avoid getting himself lynched. I'm pretty sure that all the people he voted for (myself, Chnorek, Groupthink, imaginality) are town and he was hoping that he could push for lynching one of them instead. In fact, Chnorek almost died yesterday: Look at page 32 - Chnorek hit FIVE votes, and only Miyu and I were left voting for SV. I'd love to hear whatever alternative explanation you have for this, but I really don't see how Empking is scum.
True. But how does SV's vote on Chronek confirms his town alignment? It could be as likely or even more likely that SV was trying to create a twin scum wagon in order to acquit the one not lynched.
Justice will prevail
\m/
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:57 am

Post by XScorpion »

Nothing can be confirmed in this game that isn't told by the mod, but your WIFOM amuses me.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:59 am

Your WIFOM amuses me more XS. But I believed I used the word "more likely" ?
Justice will prevail
\m/
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Deer »

I'm calling the scumteam as Empking/nopoint/Chrono.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by XScorpion »

^^ That's gotta be the dumbest post in the topic so far.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

I lol'ed.
Xscorpion wrote:I'm pretty sure that all the people he voted for (myself, Chnorek, Groupthink, imaginality) are town and he was hoping that he could push for lynching one of them instead.
This is the line that's bothering me right now. Although the whole basis of the case against Empking is that SV tried bussing him. Maybe we are looking at this wrong. Does Miyu fit as a partner? I need to look into this.
Welcome to the Network.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by XScorpion »

kunk wrote:Does Miyu fit as a partner?
..what?
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Partner to SV. As in is Miyu likely scum with SV?
Welcome to the Network.

Return to “Completed Open Games”