Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Hey cool, I found scum with my first post. I didn't even have to lie to do it.
Fake exclamations of shock and disgust aren't indicative of town.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Amished »

Pittbunny wrote:Hey cool, I found scum with my first post. I didn't even have to lie to do it.
lol bullshit. Soc was my strongest town read and anybody *claiming* to kill him isn't doing it from a pro-town perspective.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

If you insist.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Amished »

Of course I do. And it seems like Prana has evidence to back up my thoughts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by xvart »

Pittbunny wrote:I vig-shot Socrates, after a personal choice between him and CMAR.
What personal choice was this? Why was it between Socrates and CMAR? And why did you pick Socrates? You better start explaining but this "personal choice" means you weren't thinking for the town.
Pittbunny wrote:Hey cool, I found scum with my first post. I didn't even have to lie to do it.
So are you suggesting that Amished and Prana are both scum based on their reactions? Please elaborate.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Amished »

Waiting for somebody else to notice what I noticed about Pitt....

No, my name is not "Ed."
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Amished wrote:Waiting for somebody else to notice what I noticed about Pitt....
Be patient. Post-move and all that.
Also, I've found that you either state full-on what your suspicions on or not at all. Wishy-washing in between with vague responses tends to weaken a case, even if it's a valid one. If you're trying to pull for a response without the taint of an Observer Effect, you really shouldn't have mentioned anything at all. So, I wonder if you're just waiting for sufficient supplemental reasons to push a case on me while feigning insight, or if you really are being honest about it.

When I stated 'personal choice', I meant that in my read-through I had come to the decision between Socrates or CMAR.
Also, Prana is either being obstinate or lying. Unless he knows some convoluted reversal of night events that I'm not aware of.

Why I chose Socrates over CMAR was for two reasons. One, I flipped a coin. Two, I flipped a coin due to the fact that I'm quite liable to thinking CMAR is scum. It happens...quite a bit.

As to why I chose Socrates as part of a final pool: strong posting content followed by a tapering of meaningful content/relevance. I'm of the opinion that it isn't hard for scum to play as town would for at least D1, and the gradual loss of argument to nearly non-existant (especially for someone taking the moniker of a philosopher) was confusing for me. Having not been immersed in the game on a real-time basis, I suppose I failed to realize the flow of momentum that usually surrounds posting content, and mistook lack of content due to a loss of momentum for scum failing to continue playing as hard-town.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

EBWOP: Line two, replace "you either" with "one should".

Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by Amished »

Oh, don't you worry your pretty little avatar, Pitt. I have a valid point; believe you me. But, I also know that cases are stronger when people find them themselves and agree with it. I just want people to know that there's something very very off about you and that it should be relatively easy to spot.

Also, why would Prana have a reason to lie? A vig for a scum is a good trade if he wants to lie about it.

Zazie, shotty and HoMoo *should* see it on their first read through, but don't worry, I'll explain it soon enough.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

That's what one calls a 'cold draw' in fortune telling.

If Prana-scum wants to trade, by all means. Obviously my vig-accuracy isn't showing to be any good, so perhaps it's within town's best interests should this be the case.

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by Battousai »

Vote Count:

Pittbunny -3- ZazieR, Amished, PranaDevil

Not Voting
: Pittbunny, xvart, MehPlusRawr, CryMeARiver, Shotty to the Body, hasdgfas

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Amished »

We're not talking about fortune telling, we're talking about mafia.

On a related note: if Prana-town has a concrete point of evidence that shows that you didn't kill Socrates; then it's worth it, as a 1:1 is in town's favor. Then we don't waste time in a short deadline game; but I'm willing to make sure with everybody that they feel it's for the best; and to give Prana a chance to think it over.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Sounds like a valid proposal. So the only requirement now is for Prana to elaborate.

Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Amished »

Indeed. Continue your 2nd readthrough then :)

No, my name is not "Ed."
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:46 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Put bluntly, my night actions state that Pittbunny did target someone last night, and they did die... but it wasn't Soc who she targetted.
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:19 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Insufficient. Don't beat around the bush; if you're going to claim watching me, detail exactly who you thought I killed. While your intention is obvious, it's better to be more affirmative with your statement.

You're still lying, however, unless mafia coincidentally killed Socrates and I got redirected.

PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:30 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

I'm still used to games where you can't claim.

But yeah, I watched Group Think, who became Pittbunny, who targetted Nachomamma8, who coincidentally died.

I'm actually confused as to why Pittbunny would target Nacho and claim Soc... especially when Soc is a poor choice to attack (and not reading the thread to see who came across as scummy isn't a good excuse).

Although, the possibility of something screwing about with roles is there (I'm thinking Bus Driver here purely because it seems to crop up in another site I play in somewhat regularly, but it could be something else). But then we're looking at scum targetting Nacho (who didn't hide it would appear, and as far as I'm aware a roleblock cannot target a hider due to the whole basis of being hidden), and a vig targetting Soc, and the bus driver somehow picking both of those to switch. Which sounds pretty far fetched, wouldn't you think?
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:38 am

Post by ZazieR »

*raises eyebrow*
Prana, can you paraphrase the description of your ability?
Ignore the ''R''
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:43 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Sorry, not watched, tracked. I get those two mixed up.

But yeah, I can track a player and see where they go at night. Pittbunny went to Nachomamma8, although I was told she walked around in circles for a bit first, then looked at me before walking in the opposite direction. I have no idea what the walking stuff signifies though.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:27 am

Post by Amished »

PranaDevil wrote:Sorry, not watched, tracked. I get those two mixed up.

But yeah, I can track a player and see where they go at night. Pittbunny went to Nachomamma8, although I was told she walked around in circles for a bit first, then looked at me before walking in the opposite direction. I have no idea what the walking stuff signifies though.
The walking kinda signals to me that nm8 *did* hide and Pitt couldn't find him. Gogo flavor guessing!

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:30 am

Post by Amished »

Also: since I'm done waiting and this might as well come out:

If Pitt *was* a vig, then he'd be pro-town. Pro-town people don't have a need to switch around votes/hold them back. Vigs in particular tend to kill those who seem most suspicious, but after saying that Pitt was wavering between Soc and CMAR (indicating that he thought those were the most suspicious) he doesn't go after CMAR at all, but focuses on SttB.

No, my name is not "Ed."
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:37 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

VOTE: Pittbunny
Bus driver shenanigans are unlikely.
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:16 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

[speculation] Perhaps the hider hid with scum, that would explain his death and Pitt being unable to find him, assuming s/he is telling the truth. [/speculation]

I agree with Amished that Pitt's play doesn't make sense from town-perspective though. Beyond what Amished already mentioned, why claim now? Why say it was between Soc and CMAR and not mention CMAR again? Did you not think he was scum? Is Prana's ONE POST that you dislike enough to convince you that he is scummier than CMAR? If so, what exactly were you shooting Socrates for? Why did you think CMAR was scum for that matter?

Moar details. I see few of them and that makes me think scum.

FOS Pittbunny
since we're at L-1.
Note to everyone L-1
don't fucking hammer and make us lynch you tomorrow if Pitt isn't lying, I'm so sick of losing games to that.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:54 am

Post by ZazieR »

Am I the only one who doesn't like the stated reason Pitt choose to kill Soc? It also gave me a deja vu from this game. Gotta look who mentioned something like this as well.
As to add to him not attacking Cry, I find it more interesting that he isn't voting 'scum' as he has stated he found scum-Amished.
Ignore the ''R''
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:53 am

Post by Pittbunny »

I'd like the Doctor, if any exists, to start protecting Prana, because he was right. =/
I thought that I had shot Socrates, but looking back at my PMs I found that I had chosen Ani/Nacho slot Sunday. Which means, essentially, that I've screwed myself over regardless of alignment (lynch all liars + existing conditions). I am a vig. I will flip as such, and do not mind that you will lynch me. Frankly, it was an oversight that I should have doublechecked before posting on the forums, especially with a four-day gap. Obviously, I'd prefer if an alternative method was found to deduce my alignment (or at least force myself to shoot in favor of town's opinion), but I understand that a lynch is both the most rational and expedient method to find out. My given rationale for a Socrates shot was as stated above, and I restate that I almost always find CMAR scummy. The same is unfortunately true for Ani's method of play, which is likely why I resulted in shooting Ani/Nacho.

I is a fail-vig. Smite me for my insolence. =/

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”