hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:21 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Amished wrote:Also: since I'm done waiting and this might as well come out:

If Pitt *was* a vig, then he'd be pro-town. Pro-town people don't have a need to switch around votes/hold them back. Vigs in particular tend to kill those who seem most suspicious, but after saying that Pitt was wavering between Soc and CMAR (indicating that he thought those were the most suspicious) he doesn't go after CMAR at all, but focuses on SttB.
dang it Amished, you got to this too fast for me to say it.
Pittbunny wrote:I'd like the Doctor, if any exists, to start protecting Prana, because he was right. =/
I thought that I had shot Socrates, but looking back at my PMs I found that I had chosen Ani/Nacho slot Sunday. Which means, essentially, that I've screwed myself over regardless of alignment (lynch all liars + existing conditions). I am a vig. I will flip as such, and do not mind that you will lynch me. Frankly, it was an oversight that I should have doublechecked before posting on the forums, especially with a four-day gap. Obviously, I'd prefer if an alternative method was found to deduce my alignment (or at least force myself to shoot in favor of town's opinion), but I understand that a lynch is both the most rational and expedient method to find out. My given rationale for a Socrates shot was as stated above, and I restate that I almost always find CMAR scummy. The same is unfortunately true for Ani's method of play, which is likely why I resulted in shooting Ani/Nacho.

I is a fail-vig. Smite me for my insolence. =/
:? This doesn't mesh at all with you saying that Soc/CMAR were the two most suspicious players, especially with your vote not being on CMAR right now, or anyone, for that matter.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Pittbunny »

hasdgfas wrote: :? This doesn't mesh at all with you saying that Soc/CMAR were the two most suspicious players, especially with your vote not being on CMAR right now, or anyone, for that matter.
Well, I'm getting lynched aren't I? If it pleases you, here's a vote that won't matter:

Vote: CMAR

I honestly don't see how having a vote lends my argument any weight than not having a vote, especially with the current momentum.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Amished »

You're right, it doesn't add to your argument *now*; but if you are a vig (and I will internet-punch you if you are) it would've helped early.

Also, why the HELL would you claim right off the bat when there was no real stated hate of you? (double internet-punch if you're town).

@HoMoo: Sorry? You should post moar so you can get rid of this bad feeling I have of you.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Well this is now interesting isn't it?
I believe PittBunny, I believe Prana and I think MPR is scum for bandwagoning late with bad reasoning and noob scum meta.
It is true, Pitt usually finds me scummy as per being me. Truth be told, I usually find him scummy as well.
I always get a town feeling from Amished, even if he's scum. So that's that.
I
REALLY
hate the hider speculation though
I respect Pitt's vote on me, as I haven't exactly been active in this game.
Vote: MPR
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Amished wrote:@HoMoo: Sorry? You should post moar so you can get rid of this bad feeling I have of you.
I'm trying, I'm sorry. It has been a perfect storm of distractions.
CryMeARiver wrote:Well this is now interesting isn't it?
I believe PittBunny, I believe Prana and I think MPR is scum for bandwagoning late with bad reasoning and noob scum meta.
It is true, Pitt usually finds me scummy as per being me. Truth be told, I usually find him scummy as well.
I always get a town feeling from Amished, even if he's scum. So that's that.
I
REALLY
hate the hider speculation though
I respect Pitt's vote on me, as I haven't exactly been active in this game.
Vote: MPR
What does "I respect Pitt's vote on me" even mean? It sounds like you're trying your hardest to not OMGUS vote him while leaving avenues open to think he's scum later. You do the same thing with Amished, leaving both options open so you can call him either town or scum. What do you hate about the hider speculation, who do you hate for it, do you find it scummy? These are all things that you left out of your post. This post is entirely "I am going to look like town and make 'pro-town points' to try to keep speculation off of me." So is your vote. It's a bunch of buzzwords, yet there's no reasoning behind them.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Confirm Vote: CMAR

The hell was that?

Yes, I am going to get internet punched twice. I screwed up horribly. I claimed because I saw two scummy predecessors as well as a vote on me without my even posting a "Hi guys, I'm the replacement". Frankly, claiming any later than that would have just done more damage than an early claim.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Amished »

I don't think you would've had to claim at all.

Ugh, I'm really getting pro-town vibes from Pitt now... jesus I don't know what to do.

Unvote
Vote: CMAR

Yeah, it was that bad.

No, my name is not "Ed."
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

unvote
vote: CMAR

Sorry, but with all the weirdness surrounding Pittbunny, and the fact she targetted a hider... and yeah, confused herself and such, the vig claim could still stand (and with two kills, I'd not be surprised at having a Vig either).

CMAR on the other hand came out with something so left field that they're having to lay fresh turf down FOR the field.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:33 am

Post by Amished »

@Pitt: Why did you go after SttB when you first replaced in and not CMAR? Also, why didn't you vote me when I was "caught scum"?

No, my name is not "Ed."
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:19 am

Post by ZazieR »

Pitt wrote:As to why I chose Socrates as part of a final pool: strong posting content followed by a tapering of meaningful content/relevance. I'm of the opinion that it isn't hard for scum to play as town would for at least D1, and the gradual loss of argument to nearly non-existant (especially for someone taking the moniker of a philosopher) was confusing for me. Having not been immersed in the game on a real-time basis, I suppose I failed to realize the flow of momentum that usually surrounds posting content, and mistook lack of content due to a loss of momentum for scum failing to continue playing as hard-town.
Back to this. You mention Soc's lack of posting at the end of the game. What did you think of the lack of posting from Cry and GroupThink at the end of the previous day?

I just went into detail why the bus driver theory was very likely untrue, just to see that Pitt is now claiming something else ._.
But I will point out again the last bit of it. That I find it very interesting that it was Pitt who kept bringing up the possibility of being redirected.

As for the new claim:
-Why did you decide to check it now?
-Why kill Nacho? You stated that you think that Ani and Cry look always scummy. Yet, Ani was replaced at the end of day. So why Nacho and not Cry? Also, you stated at the start that it was between Soc and Cry. How come you didn't mention Ani here?
-I'm not liking the doc direction, the soft direction for a information ability to target you and the 'I am willing to shoot myself or be lynched myself' mentality.

As for your next post, I find it interesting that you vote Cry, while before you stated that you caught scum in Amished and that you always see Cry as scummy. So why Cry over Amished?

Cry is not the way to go.
Ignore the ''R''
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:05 am

Post by Pittbunny »

ZazieR wrote: Back to this. You mention Soc's lack of posting at the end of the game. What did you think of the lack of posting from Cry and GroupThink at the end of the previous day?

I just went into detail why the bus driver theory was very likely untrue, just to see that Pitt is now claiming something else ._.
But I will point out again the last bit of it. That I find it very interesting that it was Pitt who kept bringing up the possibility of being redirected.

As for the new claim:
-Why did you decide to check it now?
-Why kill Nacho? You stated that you think that Ani and Cry look always scummy. Yet, Ani was replaced at the end of day. So why Nacho and not Cry? Also, you stated at the start that it was between Soc and Cry. How come you didn't mention Ani here?
-I'm not liking the doc direction, the soft direction for a information ability to target you and the 'I am willing to shoot myself or be lynched myself' mentality.

As for your next post, I find it interesting that you vote Cry, while before you stated that you caught scum in Amished and that you always see Cry as scummy. So why Cry over Amished?
1. Scummy but typical from Cry, and terrible from GT. Hence my thought to claim ASAP, because of the uphill battle I'd have to fight with two scummy predecessors.

2. There were very few redirecting roles that I could think of that would create the contrived set of circumstances that would make Prana's claim and my initial claim true. Knowing that I hadn't looked at Mini976 in four days (said days being occupied by a Fuel Cell conference), I wanted to touch base and make sure I wasn't digging myself in to an artificially-built hole. Which, well, I was, because I not only targeted someone other than who I claimed, but there were good odds that the person that called me out on it was right. After all, were they scum they weren't necessarily getting a Scum-Vig tradeoff, which means a significant potential loss in scum victory probability. For them to be town, however, would produce a much better gain.

3. I don't see replacements as "Get away free" cards.

4. I screwed up, and might have revealed a very useful town role in my mistake. The last thing I want is two people dead over my mistake, both of which are PRs. I'm not asking for an investigation wasted on me (for obvious Godfather reasons), and as stated before, I don't mind a lynch so long as precautions are taken to protect then-confirmed Pranatown.

5. Did you read Cry's post? He...
agreed
with my position. That's bizarre no matter how you turn it. One of my biggest sources of friction on MS purportedly believing a really contrived set of circumstances? If I were scum he'd then be village idiot material or stupid-scum, which I hope he is neither. So then I wonder what his agenda is seeing as I know I'll flip town. It's just eerie. Amished, on the other hand, made a good proposal following my friction with Prana, which I agreed with.

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:29 am

Post by ZazieR »

Pitt wrote:1. Scummy but typical from Cry, and terrible from GT.
Interesting word choice. It was scummy from Soc and it was scummy from Cry. But when we're talking about GroupThink, it's classified as 'terrible'. Want to elaborate on the choice of words?

Regarding 2.
Do you want to know why I find it interesting? Because as you've stated yourself, it could be coming from scum-Prana. Yet, you gave yourself a possible way out and Prana as well. And that's off.

3. is the worst explanations. You're stating that both Cry and Ani always seem scummy to you. With Nacho in the game, you could see if the player slot from Ani/Nacho was indeed scummy or just Ani playing. Therefore, I find it very interesting to see how you don't explain why you targeted Nacho over Cry and why Nacho wasn't mentioned when you stated that it was between Soc and Cry. With that said, you've also failed to address why you voted Cry over Amished as well.

4. Confirmed Pranatown? Am I missing something? The part about the investigation is so setting of my gut here. And I'm not liking the AtE.

5. No, it's not bizarre. Cry is asuming it's based upon you finding him scummy based upon activity matters. Even Cry can't disagree that his activity is bad so far. And from what I read, you're stating that you don't want him to be stupid scum? Say again? And as you said, you should know if you're town or not. So why add the 'If I were scum' part?
What was Amished proposal?
Ignore the ''R''
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:45 am

Post by PranaDevil »

ZazieR, the reason I'm confirmed is because I pointed out my track ability had me track Pittbunny to NachoMamma8. Pitt has since realized the mistake and gone back to admit as much.

It would be stupid to think that a scum Pitt would backtrack and make themselves seem scummier purely to prove my innocence as a tracker. I'll also, again, point out that it's likely we have a vig due to the whole 2 deaths.

Sure, it's possible Pitt is a SK, and I wouldn't rule that out, but right now I'd rather scum hunt in another direction, and CMAR seems scummy as hell to me.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:53 am

Post by ZazieR »

Confirmed ability isn't confirmed allignment. Isn't that right, Pitt?

No, it's not stupid at all. It's either keeping to your statament that you killed a player which some players had a good impression of and a different claimed ability mismatching or stating that you made a mistake when claiming. Which one looks better?
Add that Hider has different meanings, making it easy for Pitt to lie if he's scum.
Ignore the ''R''
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:01 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Why are you ignoring the fact we had two deaths and we know, 100% that Pitt targetted Nacho?
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:02 am

Post by ZazieR »

Zaz wrote:Add that Hider has different meanings, making it easy for Pitt to lie if he's scum.
Your answer^^
Ignore the ''R''
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:09 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Only time I've seen a hider is when they can hide behind someone. Which evidentally didn't happen last night for whatever reason. (Failed to submit an action is what I'm guessing, as a hider can't be RB'd to my knowledge)

So tell me, you are saying a hider has different meanings to make it easy for Pitt to lie. Tell me 2 examples of these other meanings that would allow Pitt to lie.

It's worth noting that I know, 100%, that Pitt visited Nacho, which means he cannot be only claiming to have targetted Nacho.
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:16 am

Post by Pittbunny »

ZazieR wrote:Confirmed ability isn't confirmed allignment. Isn't that right, Pitt?

No, it's not stupid at all. It's either keeping to your statament that you killed a player which some players had a good impression of and a different claimed ability mismatching or stating that you made a mistake when claiming. Which one looks better?
Add that Hider has different meanings, making it easy for Pitt to lie if he's scum.
Flip me and you'll know for sure.
I use terrible in GT's case because I know GT's alignment - mine.
As for my crappy explanations, I don't know how many ways I can say "I screwed up" before you accept/wholly reject that.

I'd also appreciate that you wouldn't tunnel so much. You're looking like you're trying to read my every comment in a negative light, and that's probably why you missed Prana-town demonstration proposal, as well as Amished-proposal, both of which are within the last page and a half.

I'm really not sure what you want me to say, other than what I expect is what you're looking for, damning evidence to lynch me. I obviously can't prove my alignment today, so I feel that you're just trying to build up repetitive cases so that when the other half of the players come back on they see nothing but it, and subsequently lynch me. I'd much prefer if you kept things succinct.

Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

Vote Pittbunny

I just don't buy it. Pitt has gone back and forth so many times in this last couple pages, her predecessor did nothing but lurk, and I see no good reason for her not to be scum.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:21 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Back and forth? I made one major upheavel, and that was to state that I shot Nacho instead of Socrates. Everything else has been trickles effects in one direction or the other stemming from that screw-up. So, I suspect that you haven't actually read, but rather skimmed.

Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:29 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

So you only lied about your vig target, called CMAR, Amished, and Prana scum in your first 4 posts, and when pressed you finally put your vote back to CMAR. I've read thank you very much, that's a weak way to try and discredit a case, good try though, it only confirms your alignment to me.

Confirm Vote Pittbunny

@Everyone: Letting this scum bag go now is a mistake, we'll only have to fight through a WIFOM ocean next time we realize we were dumb and she is scum.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:33 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Guy. Also, there's a simple way for me to prove my alignment.

Would you like me to lynch myself? It'll be fun, you'll get to see how wrong you are, and CMAR gets to walk for a night on his absurdist comments.

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:38 am

Post by ZazieR »

Prana wrote:So tell me, you are saying a hider has different meanings to make it easy for Pitt to lie. Tell me 2 examples of these other meanings that would allow Pitt to lie.

It's worth noting that I know, 100%, that Pitt visited Nacho, which means he cannot be only claiming to have targetted Nacho.
1. A hider could be killed when the player he has targeted is killed.
2. A hider sometimes can be killed when he targets scum.
And as for Pitt, scumteams don't always exist of only mafia goons and godfather.
Pitt wrote:I use terrible in GT's case because I know GT's alignment - mine.
Yet, you had no problems calling your predecessors scummy in a different post. Nice try.

Secondly, just repeat the proposals. Because I did check. And the only thing that I could see as a proposal from Amished was to wait for Prana to show up. And if that's the proposal you were talking about, I have no idea how that fits in with what we were discussing.

About the 'tunneling', you are the top suspicion of mine. You've claimed something I'm not believing and you're scummy as hell for things I've pointed out. Then you also refuse to not answer all the questions I've asked, to soft attack me in the end by stating that I'm tunneling. Nice try, but not working.
I want you to answer my questions and respond to the part of 'confirmed Pranatown', better said 'confirmed ability isn't the same as confirmed allignment'.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:41 am

Post by ZazieR »

Pittbunny wrote:Guy. Also, there's a simple way for me to prove my alignment.

Would you like me to lynch myself? It'll be fun, you'll get to see how wrong you are, and CMAR gets to walk for a night on his absurdist comments.
Oh really, Pitt?
Shall I state it again: 'confirmed ability isn't the same as confirmed allignment'.
I really thought you knew that.

P.S. Cry is town, you're not.
Ignore the ''R''

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”