danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Annnnd... I don't know if this helps for those still on the Karma wagon, but I just realized he's a newbie who has never completed a game as town before. So it's really no wonder he's looking scummy to some.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Karma »

I'm an alt. Why the fuck are you playing the newb card for me.
TOWN 0/0
SCUM 2/0
3RD PARTY 0/0
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:23 am

Post by danakillsu »

Karma wrote:I'm an alt. Why the fuck are you playing the newb card for me.
Whoa. Sorry. How was I supposed to know? It looked like you were a newb who had never played as town before. Nevermind then.
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:24 am

Post by ekiM »

Grah, I am V/LA from tomorrow until Wednesday, I will make a post before I go. But now it's time to go see Bill Bailey :D
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:44 am

Post by danakillsu »

This topic was ridiculously far down on the list, so bump.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:16 am

Post by muh316 »

danakillsu wrote:This topic was ridiculously far down on the list, so bump.
isnt that why they made a bookmark??

This topic isn't really going anywhere. A lot of people are inactive
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:37 am

Post by petroleumjelly »

Official Day One Vote Count: #4

3 - inHimshallibe (danakillsu, Scott Brosius, muh316)
3 - MonkeyMan576 (TheSkeward, inHimshallibe, VasudeVa)
2 - Karma (Anon, Zang)
1 - danakillsu (MonkeyMan576)
1 - muh316 (Shadow Dancer)
1 - Zang (ekiM)

With
alive it takes
to lynch, and
to lynch at deadline. Deadline is July 2 at 4:00 p.m. PST.

Not Voting - 1 - Karma
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:30 am

Post by VasudeVa »

muh316 wrote:
danakillsu wrote:This topic was ridiculously far down on the list, so bump.
isnt that why they made a bookmark??

This topic isn't really going anywhere. A lot of people are inactive
Righty-o Mr. My-posts-are-two-days-away-from-each-other. What's your excuse? There is plenty of content to work with now. You fail to provide any.

Also you, Scott. And SD. And MonkeyMan. Also Anon. And InHim. Also Ekim.

Hmm...I'm seeing a pattern here. Mass Prods please?

---

We have competing wagons now. I advice people to pick a side. We gain lotsa info that way(Besides, it isn't about the Karma/dana. Time to put someone else on the spotlight). Wagons only work when there are enough votes on them. Three is not enough.

@Monkey: What do you think of Skeward's reasoning on you?

@InHim: Soo, you have a wagon there. Any reactions, violent or otherwise?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
TheSkeward
TheSkeward
Goon
TheSkeward
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by TheSkeward »

I think inHim is a town-on-town wagon. SB could be scum, but I have newbtown reads from dana and to a lesser extent muh316.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Karma »

I like Monkey better.

VOTE: MonkeyMan576
TOWN 0/0
SCUM 2/0
3RD PARTY 0/0
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

TheSkeward wrote:I think inHim is a town-on-town wagon. SB could be scum, but I have newbtown reads from dana and to a lesser extent muh316.
Why do you think it's town on town?
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Shadow Dancer »

no dice, no post numbers, and everything in this ugly blue. So far I hate the new layout, but it's still under construction, so I hope it'll be alright soon...

Finished my runthrough any way... Not too meaningful, though. Really little interesting content so far, sadly...

page1:

ekiM: My aspiration is not to do any kind of rolefishing...

page2:

Zang: And more rolefishing accusation :( Did I ask for your role?

SB: Yo have your statistics right. +1 for usefulness :)

skew: OK, I got it now, keep flavor out of RQs... But that's hardly "enormous". If you read the threat You should have realized that I have a meta for dice voting, btw.

muh: Fail at statistics :(

Anon: More hate :( I haven't ever seen non silly RQs as I have never seen non silly RVs. But
not
starting the game would have been the silliest, eh?!

dana: defensicveness: Of course - all your posts basically only contain justification for your previous behaviour... But RVS is hardly over, so likely slow town. Also: How is a random vote followd by a cross OMGUS a "case"?! Slightly scummy so far.

page3:

Skew: I do not like people making posts like that. If you point out other people's two word sentences as scum tells, you should at least explain that a bit so we can decide if this is extremely intelligent or extremely dumb...

VV: OK, if this is not scummy it's at least leaning anti town: A VI heavy game is fun?! Only for scum, I guess. I like to play with VI minds as scum, but right now I do not want them in my team...

page4:

Anon: I seriously do not get how you can tell anything with even a glimpse of definiteness... This game gives
me
headaches so far... No content that could be any useful before maybe D2.

SB: Only player who's posts I really like so far. Not because of actual scum hunting but because he's got his logic straight... He's the only one so far I wouldn't frivoulously D1 lynch...

dana: Please try to not take things personally. That's always bad in mafia and the most common first step on the way down to VI.

Dana&karma: I definitely need to read this confrontation in ISO, just to make sure It's not just the hollow bubble it seems to be so far.

skew: Something's in his posts that I do not like... Only am I not sure I can point my finger on it... Maybe it's his chainsaw style defense of dana...

page5:

VV: Trying to take the initiative in this game. Nice.

-----
As I said - rather lean so far... I need some ISO reading to decide on suspects. I am too tired, more to come tomorrow...
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by danakillsu »

TheSkeward wrote:I think inHim is a town-on-town wagon. SB could be scum, but I have newbtown reads from dana and to a lesser extent muh316.
Unless you're an alt, this is ridiculous. I'm not a newbie, especially not compared to you. Want to check my completed games? :roll:
SD wrote:dana: defensicveness: Of course - all your posts basically only contain justification for your previous behaviour... But RVS is hardly over, so likely slow town. Also: How is a random vote followd by a cross OMGUS a "case"?! Slightly scummy so far.
What? I've had the most non-defense content of anyone so far! Besides, I called my main attacker town, so I'm really not THAT defensive. And your statement of my case is an oversimplification. It's no wonder you don't quote me here.
SD wrote:dana: Please try to not take things personally. That's always bad in mafia and the most common first step on the way down to VI.
How have I taken things personally, exactly? I haven't said anyone insulted me, personally. I stated that MonkeyMan baselessly said I wasn't scumhunting, but I never thought of it as a personal attack. And once again, unless you're an alt, I don't know where you get off saying I'm going down the road to VI.
SD wrote:Dana&karma: I definitely need to read this confrontation in ISO, just to make sure It's not just the hollow bubble it seems to be so far.
No, don't worry, it pretty much is a "hollow bubble". But it does show that I'm not a VI and don't need to resort to personal attacks, OMGUS, or AtE's.

If there are those still wondering about my involvement in this game for whatever reason, the main cause for my lack of long-winded "attacks" as opposed to "defenses" is that the player I find scummiest isn't giving me any more material to discuss. And neither is MonkeyMan. So what am I supposed to really do other than answer people's questions?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by Karma »

Alright. I've determined that me vs. dana is town vs. town.

Let's move on.

MonkeyMan, this is hypocritical:
MonkeyMan wrote:Except he's not scumhunting.
Give me some scumhunting of your own.
TOWN 0/0
SCUM 2/0
3RD PARTY 0/0
TheSkeward
TheSkeward
Goon
TheSkeward
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by TheSkeward »

danakillsu wrote:Unless you're an alt, this is ridiculous. I'm not a newbie, especially not compared to you. Want to check my completed games?
I'm an alt. I've been here for more than two years longer than you.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Karma »

Dana's having problems with alts, lol
TOWN 0/0
SCUM 2/0
3RD PARTY 0/0
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:52 pm

Post by ekiM »

This game is not going very well, town needs to buck up.
danakillsu wrote:ekIM, just try putting yourself in my shoes. Most people on this forum would probably resort to foul language if they recieved three votes in two pages with little to no reasoning.
I understand why you might be frustrated, but I can definitely see why it's made people's vote fingers twitch. It's not just the foul language, it's the whole... tone? It reads hyper-sensitive which rubs the wrong way, but I don't think it's actually scummy.

I don't think inHim not explaining his votes is a scumtell but he needs to get more involved in the game. Remember there's a difference between a playstyle one disapproves of, and scuminess.

Don't like either of the main wagons, don't like the way Anon and VasudeVa try to encourage people to believe there's scum between them.

Bleh, I really have to go catch my coach now. Hey, look, muh316 is active lurking hard. UNVOTE: VOTE: muh316.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:50 am

Post by danakillsu »

ekiM wrote:It's not just the foul language, it's the whole... tone? It reads hyper-sensitive which rubs the wrong way, but I don't think it's actually scummy.
Oh, I know it's not the foul language, because I haven't resorted to any. That was kind of my point.
ekiM wrote:I don't think inHim not explaining his votes is a scumtell but he needs to get more involved in the game. Remember there's a difference between a playstyle one disapproves of, and scuminess.
How many times do I have to say that it's not just the playstyle, it's the pattern of votes. He votes for me, calls for more votes for me, jumps off my wagon, and votes for my secondary adversary. That's a scummy flip-flop.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:50 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ekiM
btw, why are you voting for a lurker while telling me that lurking isn't a scumtell?
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Zang »

SD wrote:Zang: And more rolefishing accusation  Did I ask for your role?
No but asking for a role isn't rolefishing, it's asking for a claim. Rolefishing is asking questions designed to learn more about someone elses role.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:42 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Where the hell are the post numbers? D:

---

I am so sad that Monkey isn't posting/reacting etc. We need reactions. I checked his posts, it looks like his last post in site was June 17. It's possible that he has flaked from the site, hence the lack of reactions from him. Can the mod do something about this?

I also don't like the reasoning behind the inHim wagon, but I don't mind it(We kinda need to get moving with the wagons.).

---

Reads:
Doc Prot: None.
Not Vote: dana, Karma, Skeward
Shot: Monkey,
Investigate: ekiM, inHim
Null: Zang, Scott, Anon, SD

My reads work like this btw(Stolen from someone, somewhere sometime ago.):
Doc Prot: Heaviest town read I have. If I were a doc, I would protect this guy.
Not Vote: Slight town read. I won't be voting this guy.
Null: I got nothing.
Investigate: Hard to read and suspicious. If I were a cop, I would investigate this guy.
Shot: Slight scum read. If I were a vig, I would vig this guy. Deadline lynches go here btw.
Lynch: Cream of the crop scum. Little discussion is needed for me to support his lynch.

--

@ekiM: What do you mean by 'Try to encourage there is scum between them'? How is that scummy?

@SD: Right. Reread, then add thoughts. Well, all I found out is that you are a person capable of thinking! Well, the problem is, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!*. That post absolutely helps absolutely no one.

Also, it's weird that the person you are voting for, muh, is mentioned only once in the reread. Care to explain?

*I could not resist the Rock joke. *snicker*

@dana: You're totally exaggerating. It's not THAT scummy with the information we have(Then again, it doesn't necessarily mean town either~). Other than inHim, who else do you think is scum?

@Zang: 'sup. Forgot to add your name in my lurky-list. Are you still fine with your Karma vote?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:17 am

Post by danakillsu »

VasudeVa wrote:Other than inHim, who else do you think is scum?
MonkeyMan could be scum for nearly the same reasons as inHim. Also, I really didn't like SD's post because he says he'd lynch a lot of people and says little of use. Other than that, I don't see any likely scum.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Shadow Dancer »

OK, dana, that you now do the same - well, I'll call it misinterpretaion for now - on me is something I absolutely do not like! Where do I say I want to lynch
any one
?!
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Zang »

VV wrote:@Zang: 'sup. Forgot to add your name in my lurky-list. Are you still fine with your Karma vote?
1. I'm not lurking.
2. I'm fine with my vote but I'm going to change it to inhim the next time he posts because I see no point in voting for him if he gets replaced.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Shadow Dancer wrote:OK, dana, that you now do the same - well, I'll call it misinterpretaion for now - on me is something I absolutely do not like! Where do I say I want to lynch
any one
?!
Shadow Dancer wrote: SB: Only player who's posts I really like so far. Not because of actual scum hunting but because he's got his logic straight... He's the only one so far I wouldn't frivoulously D1 lynch...
How about right here? SB is the only one you WOULDN'T lynch. And way to prove that you're scummy by completely ignoring the other things I said in response to you.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”