Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:29 am

Post by Amished »

@HoMoo: Why haven't you voted yet today?

@Everyone else: I will only support a vote for SttB, CMAR or HoMoo today. If you're voting for anybody else you're tunneled and need to reevaluate. If you're not voting for anybody at all, get on it already!
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Excuse me but....HoMoo? *is apparently missing something*
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:37 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Amished wrote:@HoMoo: Why haven't you voted yet today?
Did I not? I could have sworn I voted for CMAR when I replied to his awful post. I clearly remember typing it. Did it not happen?

well, apparently not, as I look back. That's strange.
VOTE: CMAR

Not just for the fact that his post was awful, but he hasn't come back to defend it either. Trying too hard to think of a good excuse, I think
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Ah.

Also, CMAR lost us the game in another thread. He should have enough free time now to attend to this one. =P
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

xvart wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:
FOS Pittbunny
since we're at L-1.
Note to everyone L-1
don't fucking hammer and make us lynch you tomorrow if Pitt isn't lying, I'm so sick of losing games to that.
I really don't like the emotion in this post and find it suspicious. The threat of setting up the next lynch if Pittbunny isn't lying fails as it reads to me like you know Pittbunney is going to flip town.

Vote: Shotty to the Body
The whole point of that post is to AVOID lynching an accidental hammer-er on the next day. I don't see your point, ask hasdgfas about the game we kept lynching people who accidentally hammered and what happened.

All I've seen from all these bailing votes to the CMAR wagon is that Pitt's buddies are leaving their buddy's wagon as they think they can get away with it. Pitt is lying, I guarantee it.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Shotty, I want you to specify what Pitt is lying about, and be specific.
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

PranaDevil wrote:Shotty, I want you to specify what Pitt is lying about, and be specific.
Redundant phrasing is redundant.

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Pittbunny wrote:
PranaDevil wrote:Shotty, I want you to specify what Pitt is lying about, and be specific.
Redundant phrasing is redundant.
Why does it matter? Is there any reason to point this out?
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Not really. Posting activity today was low, so I was more or less just passing time.

Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Her role claim is a lie, if she targeted nacho it was for some other reason and since she's lying about it.... Lynch scum.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Amished »

@Shotty: So.. what other reason can you come up with that would've targeted a hider that didn't kill nm8; since her roleclaim is a lie?

No, my name is not "Ed."
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Amished wrote:@Shotty: So.. what other reason can you come up with that would've targeted a hider that didn't kill nm8; since her roleclaim is a lie?
Since apparently this town is so dense I have to come out and say it, I have confirmed info. Lynch her.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:15 am

Post by Amished »

Well now that you're outed, just claim. Beating around the bush doesn't help anything.

No, my name is not "Ed."
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:20 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Shotty to the Body wrote:
Amished wrote:@Shotty: So.. what other reason can you come up with that would've targeted a hider that didn't kill nm8; since her roleclaim is a lie?
Since apparently this town is so dense I have to come out and say it, I have confirmed info. Lynch her.
That was obvious. However, what's not obvious is what exactly the info is.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:12 am

Post by xvart »

Shotty to the Body wrote:The whole point of that post is to AVOID lynching an accidental hammer-er on the next day. I don't see your point, ask hasdgfas about the game we kept lynching people who accidentally hammered and what happened.
That's exactly my point. You are ready to instalynch the person who hammers even after your experience you mention where you kept lynching accidental hammerers?

Also, why are you warning people not to hammer when you have confirmed info about Pittbunny's role that indicate that we need to lynch Pittbunny?

I'm almost wondering if you are a lyncher with Pittbunny as your target. Tell us what information you have about Pittbunny.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:22 am

Post by Amished »

xvart wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:The whole point of that post is to AVOID lynching an accidental hammer-er on the next day. I don't see your point, ask hasdgfas about the game we kept lynching people who accidentally hammered and what happened.
That's exactly my point. You are ready to instalynch the person who hammers even after your experience you mention where you kept lynching accidental hammerers?

Also, why are you warning people not to hammer when you have confirmed info about Pittbunny's role that indicate that we need to lynch Pittbunny?

I'm almost wondering if you are a lyncher with Pittbunny as your target. Tell us what information you have about Pittbunny.

xvart.
This is a GREAT point. What possible extra information could you have gained from somebody that you know isn't telling the truth? You had a chance to hammer here but didn't. This is not the action of somebody that has damning evidence against a player.

No, my name is not "Ed."
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:57 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I'd like to thank xvart for that post. It's extremely well done, especially when Shotty's been so vague it's impossible to understand "why" Pitt is lying based on his information.

All we have is Shotty claiming that "if" Pitt targetted Nacho it was for another reason. Based on that, I would assume Shotty is laying claim to Nacho's death. But the fact is, I know, 100%, that Pitt targetted Nacho, why? Who knows, but I do know Pitt targeted Nacho, so the "if" part confuses me, even more so when you consider that you previously stated Pitt shouldn't be rush-lynched just in case Pitt's town and we wind up lynching the hammer'er the next day (incidentally, has that happened now after yesterday? Not to my knowledge), and yet are now stating you have role related info to show Pitt's lying at least.

Shotty would appear to be backtracking and changing his views and information to suit the time at hand, so based on that.

unvote; vote: Shotty
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:45 am

Did it ever occur to you my power might be a day power? God, you all make so many fucking dumb assumptions.

xvart is either misrepresenting or confused about my point and I'm sick of explaining it to him, so fuck that. You're also a moron, if I was a lyncher I would've just hammered her and won right there. Honestly, calling me a lyncher is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Prana, you tracked Pitt to Nacho why does that make you SO sure that she killed him? You have no way to know that, all you've done all day is defend Pitt, it's getting really tired. I haven't backtracked or changed my views all fucking day, you make no sense. Honestly, Prana is a scumbuddy in my eyes. The cheesy distancing at the beginning of the day and then the constant defense since then is pretty telling.

At any rate at the bottom of page 14 Pittbunny used this sentence in her post.
PB-scum wrote:I am a vig.
That sentence is a lie. It should be pretty straight-forward to conclude at this point Pitt is a lying scum-bag. My role name is Joe Diamond, Lie Detector. I'm a character from Arkham Horror, it's a H.P. Lovecraft board game that I play frequently.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:54 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Pitt, ball's in your court after that.

Shotty, rather than attacking everyone else for not getting your exceptionally vague hints, that were meaningless, why not accept that said hints were bloody awful and you did nothing but confuse everyone with them?
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:06 am

Post by xvart »

Woah. Someone needs to take a chill pill. Check the truth value on that statement.
Shotty to the Body wrote:xvart is either misrepresenting or confused about my point and I'm sick of explaining it to him, so fuck that. You're also a moron, if I was a lyncher I would've just hammered her and won right there. Honestly, calling me a lyncher is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Unless you couldn't be the hammerer for some reason character related reason. So when did you check the truth value on Pitt's statement?

Pittbunny - what say you now?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:15 am

Post by hasdgfas »

PranaDevil wrote:Shotty, rather than attacking everyone else for not getting your exceptionally vague hints, that were meaningless, why not accept that said hints were bloody awful and you did nothing but confuse everyone with them?
^this

However, I'm trusting Shotty on this one. Claim makes sense. Is that the first time you used the ability, Shotty?
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:35 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Shotty to the Body wrote:Did it ever occur to you my power might be a day power? God, you all make so many fucking dumb assumptions.

xvart is either misrepresenting or confused about my point and I'm sick of explaining it to him, so fuck that. You're also a moron, if I was a lyncher I would've just hammered her and won right there. Honestly, calling me a lyncher is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Prana, you tracked Pitt to Nacho why does that make you SO sure that she killed him? You have no way to know that, all you've done all day is defend Pitt, it's getting really tired. I haven't backtracked or changed my views all fucking day, you make no sense. Honestly, Prana is a scumbuddy in my eyes. The cheesy distancing at the beginning of the day and then the constant defense since then is pretty telling.

That sentence is a lie. It should be pretty straight-forward to conclude at this point Pitt is a lying scum-bag. My role name is Joe Diamond, Lie Detector. I'm a character from Arkham Horror, it's a H.P. Lovecraft board game that I play frequently.
Why is Pittbunny not lynched?
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:42 am

Post by Amished »

Shotty to the Body wrote:Did it ever occur to you my power might be a day power? God, you all make so many fucking dumb assumptions.

1) Unscrew your head from your ass
2) Day actions (let alone day "lie detector") are not common so stop being an ass about it.

UNVOTE: CMAR
VOTE: Pittbunny

No, my name is not "Ed."
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:53 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I'm still not 100% sure about the lie detector ability... especially when Shotty's been so up himself about things (and failing to read fully, as he said I have been defending Pitt all day, when I began accusing Pitt by calling him out on the whole issue about targetting the wrong person).

Still, if it's between Shotty and Pitt, we can lynch one, and find out if the other is telling the truth, for now I'll side with the lie detector.

unvote; vote: Pittbunny
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Battousai »

vote count bumped to next page

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”