LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:57 am

Post by LimMePls »

Kdub wrote:
Kast wrote:
@Mod-

Do you allow a standard bus driver to select himself as one of his two targets?
No.
This is irrelevant. If he is a redirector, he doesn't have to target himself, correct? He just chooses someone to redirect and where it will go.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Kast wrote:Ooba flipping Tarkin as an "Imperial Interrogator" once again rings all kinds of bells that Dana's conviction that Tarkin was an Interrogator responsible for Jabba's death by Torture is based on private information.

LMP's "theory" about scum team symmetry also just made me realize that if Dana is a Scum manipulator of sorts, his bus driver claim is probably true (but not one shot), and it unclears the investigation on him, since the obvious move for a scum busdriver under suspicion is to swap himself with a known townie. This depends on whether the bus driver could self-target.
For the Reader's Digest version of what I'm saying, read this^^!
d3x wrote:Has anyone else noticed that Scott's Lynch candidates match ooba's almost
identically
?
I do notice that. If I'm correct, and I'm pretty sure I am, then it calls into question all of bv's investigations after WreckStar. I've suspected Scott scum since I joined.

One interesting thing to note that adds further credibility to my theory is that since his guilty on WS, bv has gotten nothing but innocent results. This would be explained by dana redirecting bv every night, since he couldn't be sure what night he would get investigated.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Kdub »

Vote Count

d3x (1)
- Scott Brosius
wolframnhart (0)
-
Kast (0)
-
Slicey (0)
-
LynchMePls (0)
-
vezokpiraka (0)
-
Scott Brosius (0)
-
danakillsu (1)
- LynchMePls
Kthxbye (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (7)
- d3x, wolframnhart, Kast, Slicey, vezokpiraka, danakillsu, Kthxbye

9 votes available, 5 votes needed to lynch.

Deadline is July 13, ~1 pm PDT
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Kast »

This would be explained by dana redirecting bv every night, since he couldn't be sure what night he would get investigated.
That is a reasonable point.

Dana's play has been bugging me, and I'll be kicking myself if I keep letting it go and a mafia Dana wins as a result.

Vote: Dana
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I think painting me as ooba and Sog's scumpal is patently ridiculous. If anyone is confused about this, I did NOT claim to have switched myself with anyone, so that fits with what the mod said.
LynchMePls wrote:
danakillsu wrote:Here's a little setup speculation that may or may not be useful. The kill flavor that was used on Jabba clearly indicates Grand Moff Tarkin (the only man in the Empire who ever attempts to use torture). Since the Emperor simply has to be part of the Empire scumteam, there are at least two buddies of SOG out there. Jabba has a few possibilities of scumpals besides Greedo, but none that would absolutely have to be in this game, so I'd say there's probably one, but maybe none left on that team. Also, I'm here to answer questions, so if there are any I missed in my read, please let me know.
Hmm, that's interesting. He seems to be well aware that Grand Moff Tarkin is in the game and has a kill flavor of torturer/interrogator.
danakillsu wrote:I think I'm at L-1. I'll claim, then support my claim, then answer post 919. I'm Biggs Darklighter, Alliance Pilot (One-Shot Busdriver). I was able to switch any two players any one night so that the night actions that target one player instead target the other. (The reason it's one shot is because the Alliance is low on fuel, or so I am told). Anyhow, I didn't need to breadcrumb because SoG accidentally did it for me. He has a lot of posts on the subject, but mainly his iso post 31. He said he did not TARGET THC last night. Why did he put it this way even though we know for a fact that he did kill THC? Because that night, I switched THC and farside. I think anyone who believes it's between me and d3x should see clearly that he should be the one lynched, since all he has is a VT claim with no support.
And about post 919, it seems a bit ridiculous that you want me to say again that I was wrong. I was saying you calling my vote a blatant bandwagon vote wasn't backed up very well. I now think it was backed up well, although not well enough for it to be true.
Here's his claim. I'll spend the next few quotes explaining my observations. I admit that I bought his claim at first. I only started getting suspicious of him later when his play seemed desperate scum to me. With the ooba flip I'm now almost sure he is scum.
danakillsu wrote:I was thinking that Farside was just a VT, and so I thought it would be best if those who wanted THC (a mason) dead just killed Farside. Instead it ended up being the other way around. :( You might ask why I didn't switch THC with a scummy player, but I really had no scum candidates at the time.

Two possibilites.
1) The bounty didn't count as a night action.
2) The bounty was placed on farside, switched to THC, and then switched back because THC died.
I don't really know how this happened, of course. All I did was choose my targets. If I claimed to know exactly what went wrong, I'd be lying scum.
So he wants us to believe he 1-shot bus drivered THC and farside, which in and of itself made no sense as others pointed out. But even worse, when someone points out that the Jabba bounty should have been bus drivered too, he has to concoct some crazy "it wasn't a night action" story, and even more absurd is "or it switched but then because of the kill it switched back". WHAT!?!? That is laughable.
danakillsu wrote:Oh yeah, and this. I have enough fuel to fly to a nearby planet and return but that's it. So I draw the conclusion that the idea is that I'm transporting a player from my planet to a nearby one and returning with a different player that was on that planet. Is that what you were looking for?
As others have pointed out there are significant flavor problems with this description. None of the other pilots have said anything about low fuel in their flavor as a reason for the 1-shot power. Others have also pointed out that Biggs is a fighter pilot, not a transport ship pilot. Other 1-shot pilot abilities have made sense (Wes Jansen roleblock because he fired tow cables, Leia because of the "cease-fire", and Han because... well he's Han). X-wing pilots transporting players makes no sense.
danakillsu wrote:Look. I could have chosen another player, but they could very well have been someone better than farside, someone with an actual PR, which I was pretty sure farside didn't have. I thought I would be able to downgrade the mafia groups' choice of THC, a mason, to a VT.

This is stupid. Why wouldn't the other player be on the planet I'm flying to? That's just the idea behind my Night Action. It's not supposed to be something that would always happen in real life. That's the point of flavor. It's supposed to be coincidental. If you were to try to say that I screwed up my claim, this would not be a great way to try to prove it. This is just like asking why a busdriver is able to switch two players during the night.
Here he even illustrates some of the flavor problems with his claim, when we've seen incredibly good flavor fits for all the other PRs. Leia's mass RB, Wes Jansen's tow cable, Luke's investigates, Yoda's JOAT, Wedge's bulletproof, Vader's roleblocking, Jabba's bounties, Han's vig, Greedo's tracking... help me out if I've forgotten anything. All of these abilities are perfectly fitting to the characters. Biggs bus driver is not.
danakillsu wrote:Sort of, but not really. I wasn't actually planning on farside dying, although as I said in my claim post, I did want her dead instead of THC, if it came down to it. The difference is that if the scum tried to roleblock or do some sort of investigation on THC to see if he actually was a mason, they wouldn't accomplish anything. Also, I guess I didn't know for 100% sure that farside was a townie, since I didn't necessarily trust the investigation result. What all this is saying is that I didn't pull the trigger on farside, or even attempt to. I just realized that if worst came to worst, I didn't want THC dead, and I knew for sure that someone else would be better dead than THC: farside. Is it at all unclear what I'm saying, because it's obvious when you understand what I did that it had a very good chance of helping the town a lot. But the best laid plans of mice and men...
Here he flounders around for some excuse to his obvious terrible claim that he bus drivered farside and THC. Also, he suggests that he wants to throw off scum investigators. Why on Night 1 would he have suspected scum investigators? Did we have any reason to know that a scum investigator would exist? We didn't see Greedo flip until day 2. Also, with claimed masons in the game why would the scum have even targeted farside to get swapped to THC? THC or wolf would have been a more natural target for an NK.
danakillsu wrote:I'm glad you thought about this, but I can't tell you any more than I have. :) Do you guys all have really complex flavor PM's? (It's rhetorical, don't answer if you don't want to) I sure don't. I'm not going to just make up something that's not in my PM and have it shot down by whatever people who know Star Wars better than I do.
Here he tries to wave off the flavor problems by saying he doesn't have a complex flavor PM. Well, I'll say it, my flavor PM makes perfect sense. Kdub did an excellent job with PMs, and they have a good amount of flavor to them. I now believe dana messed up the flavor because the scum have fake name claims, but not full fake PMs. Look at the WreckStar and hp flavor claims and how terrible they were.
danakillsu wrote:3) Darth Vader and I both had roleblocking/redirection abilities, so I don't really see another roleblocker anyway.
Jackpot! Why is this so incredible? Because there WAS ALREADY ANOTHER TOWN CONFIRMED RB in farside. Why does dana lump himself with Darth Vader in this post, but leave out farside? I believe this was a massive scum slip. I remember observing it at the time, but I didn't register it as scummy, just being forgetful. Only now, with the current evidence from the ooba flip did this click into place.

Add all of this together plus dana's incredible scummy play, and I suspect that dana is not Biggs Darklighter 1-shot bus driver. I suspect dana is some Jabba character that is a redirector. He redirected bv to an innocent townie (most likely back to bv himeself, or maybe wolf), and thus got an innocent result.

ISO dana's play please, pay particular attention to the day when he was the lynch discussion. He was so scummy that day it was ridiculous. Here are a few of the gems. The only thing that saved his ass was Blaze's lying. Also note that earlier in the game he tried to insinuate that bv310 could be scum, and only retracted that statement when we pointed out how scummy it was. Then later, when he does get investigated, he wraps himself in the cloak of investigation as a reason we can't be suspicious of him, even though he continues to be scummy.

I'd like to hear everyone else's thought on this, but I'm convinced.
Vote: danakillsu

Time to die scum.
A) Strangely enough, no one believed me at the time about GMT, despite my reasoning, but it WAS in fact a brilliant deduction rather than foreknowledge.
C) It doesn't say I'm flying an X-Wing. And the others didn't have something about fuel being their limitation, because none of their actions were directly related to fuel.
D) Wedge's BULLETPROOF? Seriously? Even if I was scum, I couldn't be sure he wasn't, and I didn't believe him. That shows how badly that fit.
And I didn't really think Yoda's JOAT fit either, as I stated at the time.
E) It's true that that looks a bit like floundering, but that was really only saying why I would do it if I KNEW both were town, which, of course, I didn't.
F) No, I said I didn't have a REALLY complex flavor PM. It was complex enough to tell me why I was limited to one shot, and yet you don't believe that that part can be true, even though it should supposedly be MORE complex. How selective of you.
G) wth are you talking about? farside was not a roleblocker. And what does ooba's flip have to do with this point? And how does it prove I'm scum if I was wrong about how many roleblockers there were?
Finally, I had become convinced long before being investigated by him that bv310 was town. So what DO you make of the investigation result. I believe your case on me is rather sloppy.
vote:d3x
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Pilots:
Derek Kilvian (vezo)

Officers:
Carlist Rieekan (Slicey)
Mon Mothma (LMP)

Others:
Wicket (d3x)

Here's the list of today's lynch-able player's. List is getting shorter and more in our favor. I'm buying the d3x claim wicket.

@d3x: I'd like you to ignore the 'lynch d3x because of role claim' posts and start scumhunting. If you are really town, you're as good as they come. Plus it'll help me get a better read on you than the defense of your claimed role.

@all: vezo = Pretty worthless. I have seen nothing original from him.
Slicey = Has had some original posts, though I don't remember agreeing with any of them
LMP = Has given me more scumdar pings than any of the 4 we have to choose from for today. Until I can find exactly WHAT is giving me the scum-vibe though...
d3x = Originally set my gut off by contradictory actions. Unfortunately (for my gut's trustworthiness) I fully believe our scum are hiding in pilots and officers. ooba may have flipped scum, but the idea presented is logical. Also, I'm NOT going to vote someone based on something like a Wicket claim. For all I or anyone else knows, Kdub's favorite character in Star Wars IS Wicket which would put him up there with Skywalker, Yoda, and the other "main" characters. Also, more recent posts have seemed genuine and honest.

My order of battle:
vezo
LMP
Slicey
d3x

Let's remember, 2 scum are left. It's possible both are in the list above but also possible that 1 is in here and 1 is in our investigated group.

Vote: vezo

Kast, any reason why you wouldn't want to concentrate on the list above?
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by d3x »

umm... dan....?
you wrote:wth are you talking about? farside was not a roleblocker.
According to the Mod, she was.
The OP wrote:farside22 - Wes Janson (
Alliance One-Shot Roleblocker
), swallowed Night 3
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by d3x »

I'll respond to the rest later.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Whoa. You're right. My bad. Well anyway, as I said, I fail to see how it makes me scum that I miscounted roleblockers.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Kast »

Kast, any reason why you wouldn't want to concentrate on the list above?
Three thoughts:
-Because a supposedly uninformed townie "guessing" the CONFIRMED roles of two Mafia, the second of which is completely independent of source material, is so mind-bogglingly unlikely that it casts doubt on an "innocent" investigation.
-Because Dana's play has been actively scummy (more so earlier in the game). Not stupid, not lurky, not VI, but actually scummy.
-Because Jabba/Scum did not go after the confirmed cop, even though their GF is already dead.
Show

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Kast wrote:
This would be explained by dana redirecting bv every night, since he couldn't be sure what night he would get investigated.
That is a reasonable point.

Dana's play has been bugging me, and I'll be kicking myself if I keep letting it go and a mafia Dana wins as a result.

Vote: Dana
Not great reasoning. You want me dead because you couldn't live with yourself if I WAS scum. Wow.
Anyone who thinks that my speculation about GMT makes me scum is retarded. I'm not a noob. I wouldn't just say "HEY! THAT THERE'S <insert rolename of own scumpal> DOIN' THE KILLIN'" when there was no reason for me to do so.
Kast wrote:-Because a supposedly uninformed townie "guessing" the CONFIRMED roles of two Mafia, the second of which is completely independent of source material, is so mind-bogglingly unlikely that it casts doubt on an "innocent" investigation.
This is news to me. So I guessed Darth Vader? And also, my guess of GMT was NOT indepenedent of source material.
Kast wrote:-Because Jabba/Scum did not go after the confirmed cop, even though their GF is already dead.
Hold on. This makes me scum why?
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Kast »

I wouldn't just say "HEY! THAT THERE'S <insert rolename of own scumpal> DOIN' THE KILLIN'" when there was no reason for me to do so.
This is irrelevant. Regardless of your affiliation, there is no apparent reason for your speculation that GMT was present and responsible for Jabba's death.

This is also perpetuation of Scott's misrepresentation AFTER it was already clarified. Your statement was more akin to, "Hey! That there's <insert information about enemy scum team to help town catch that team> doin' the killin'".
So I guessed Darth Vader?
RC (your probable buddy) guessed Darth Vader and you immediately backed him up fully on that and added that he has a powerful night action.

GMT as an Imperial Interrogator
*IS*
independent of source material and
*IS*
a creative liberty taken by Kdub in designing this game. Tarkin has zero direct involvement in any torture in the entire Star Wars Expanded Universe. Within Episode 4, his only involvement with torture is allowing Darth Vader to torture Princess Leia.

A similar example would be a LotR-themed game with Gollum as a doctor and a random player "guessing" that Gollum was a doctor since he helped Frodo on the journey to destroy the Ring. It is a ridiculously improbable guess that is not supported by the source material, and if someone actually flipped Gollum - Doctor, it would invariably mean the guesser had private info (rolecop/starts with setup info/something).
This makes me scum why?
This supports the speculation that Jabba/Scum had some non-killing method to deal with BV's investigation. If they did not, then they should have been concerned with killing him.
Show

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Kast »

If you read context, you should note the third point is not a reason
Dana
is scum, but rather a reason to expand scum search beyond Kthxbye's list.
Show

Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

d3x wrote:@Scott- What is the case against me? That my RoleName doesn't fit some theme that instantly makes me Scum? How the hell am I supposed to defend against that when I am telling the truth? Multiple cases have been built against me and I've responded to them {aside from ImpScumooba's which was really flippy and relied heavily on connections to players that are alive}. Your reaction is to thus Vote me based off of my RoleName while your contribution has been all but nill this game? I think you said it best...
Really pro-town behavior. :roll:
There is no defense. We have had 5 flips with a theme (6 including my claim but only I can confirm that). 4 (counting myself) as VT Alliance fighers/pilots/generals. You claimed early before this theme was established. It doesn't fit.

This doesn't help either
bv310 wrote:So, I attempted to investigate d3x last night, and got a result of "you are unable to determine his alignment". I gather from this that he is the Emperor, and as such needs to be lynched. I'll elaborate later, when I'm not on an iPod.

vote: d3x

--------------------------------------------

Lets look at the past 3 town lynches

Toon Fighter (8) -
Scott Brosius
, Slicey, LynchMePls, Kast,
ooba
, vezopiraka, d3x,
BlazezRb

BlazezRb (7) -
bv310
, Kthxbye, LynchMePls,
wolframnhart
ooba
, vezopiraka, d3x
Dragon Phoenix (7) - Slicey, LynchMePls, d3x, Kast, danakillsu,
bv310
, vezokpiraka

d3x and vezo have been on all 3 lynches. Both toward the end of all three wagons (except d3x for DP yesterday). This actually implicates vezo more than I thought as well.

-------------------------------------------
Kast wrote:@Scott-
WIFOM ahead but why as emperor would dana give everyone else (especially given 2 scum groups) a hint about the Empire's setup.
Two thoughts:
-I did not speculate on Dana as Emperor; I explicitly speculated on Dana as a potential
Scum
manipulator. Your assumption similarly raises flags...I need to think about why you would make that assumption...
There was a Godfather on Jabba team, it is likely the scum teams are balanced. Since a Godfather has not flipped, it seems rather obvious that it is going to be the Emperor. Dana has been cleared by bv, therefore he is most likely not on the Jabba team. Therefore the only role is the investigation immune Empire player which is probably Palpatine.

I may or may not have internet until Friday for the record.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Kast »

@Scott-
Did you read my post at all before answering?

Please answer this:
Suppose there is a Scum REDIRECTOR (or self targeting bus driver) who changes the cop's target. What investigation result would the Cop receive? Would the investigation be correct?
Show

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Scott Brosius wrote:There was a Godfather on Jabba team, it is likely the scum teams are balanced. Since a Godfather has not flipped, it seems rather obvious that it is going to be the Emperor. Dana has been cleared by bv, therefore he is most likely not on the Jabba team. Therefore the only role is the investigation immune Empire player which is probably Palpatine.

I may or may not have internet until Friday for the record.
Scott, my point is that the Empire team had a roleblocker and an investigation role. The Jabba team had a GF and an investigation role. Thus we suspect the Emperor as a GF and a Jabba redirector/manipulator. That with dana's scummy play plus inside information plus by his own words comparing himself with Vader plus his implausible explanation for his use of his 1-shot redirection make us believe that he turned up innocent because he was redirecting bv. We're not saying he is a GF.

V/LA on weekends
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Lynch and Kast have a lot of stuff wrong with their arguments.
Kast:
He says that I must be scum because I guessed GMT must be in the game. First of all, he completely ignores the glaring possibility that it actually was a correct guess, even if I HAD no logic supporting it, which I did. He also says GMT didn't torture anyone, which is untrue. He tortured Leia with an interrogation droid. But if he didn't ever torture anyone, then it undermines Lynch's assertion that flavor always fits with roles, which means that either way, only one of these arguments can be used against me.
He says that I must be scum because I said that Darth Vader was in the game and had a powerful night action. WELL DUH! Did anyone here think he wasn't in the game or was in the game and was a wimp??? Seriously!
@Kast
I understand this now.
Kast wrote:
Danakillsu wrote:This makes me scum why?
This supports the speculation that Jabba/Scum had some non-killing method to deal with BV's investigation. If they did not, then they should have been concerned with killing him.
I thought you were trying to say I was Empire scum, which would make anything about Scum scum useless.
Lynch:
Says that I must be scum because I compared myself to Vader. That's stupid, because I didn't. Just saying that we had/have similar roles doesn't mean I'm saying I'm like him. I could say farside and Darth Vader had similar roles. Does that make farside scum? Let's all shake our head no...
@Lynch
How do you know that I could make myself/others appear innocent if I was a scum redirector?
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by LimMePls »

danakillsu wrote:Says that I must be scum because I compared myself to Vader. That's stupid, because I didn't. Just saying that we had/have similar roles doesn't mean I'm saying I'm like him. I could say farside and Darth Vader had similar roles. Does that make farside scum? Let's all shake our head no...
But you DIDN'T say farside, that's the whole point. The idea was mentioned that there could be a roleblocker. You said there couldn't be another roleblocker (which turns out to be untrue, but is beside the point) because Vader and you were enough. You completely failed to mention farside. What do you and Vader have in common that you and farside don't? Why would you mention that Vader being an RB and your claim precluded other RB/manipulations? You are the one who associated your role with Vaders. If you were town your role would be much more comparable to farsides. Also, farside didn't just claim roleblocker, she RB'd SoG, which is the whole reason we knew he was scum. Your statement "Darth Vader and I both had roleblocking/redirection abilities, so I don't really see another roleblocker anyway. " looks like a scum slip to me. There was already 1 proven town role blocker, and Kthx has proved there was another.
Also note how you say "redirection" here, not "bus driver" or "switching"
. You have massively scum slipped and you need lynching now.
@Lynch
How do you know that I could make myself/others appear innocent if I was a scum redirector?
Is this a trick question? Because you are a scum redirector you would just redirect bv to someone obv town (like wolf who is a confirmed mason). Then when he checks you or anyone else, he'd really get the result from wolf, which is innocent.

You make a list nit picking my case, and then you don't even bother to comment on what you think about me for making the case, you just carry on with a d3x vote. You are so scummy now it's sick. I just called you Jabba scum, and you seem no more incensed than to wave your hand dismissively and carry on. If someone was calling me scum I'd be all over it. Hell, when Kthx did it yesterday I was all over it.

If you're not scum I'll eat my hat and post a pic in the end game.

V/LA on weekends
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Post by Kast »

"He tortured Leia with an interrogation droid"
This is a blatant lie about the source. Tarkin NEVER interrogates Leia. Vader is the one who interrogates her with the droid and with the force. We have gone over this more than once.

The closest thing to "torture" is the threat to destroy Alderaan and the actual destruction of Alderaan which someone previously likened to a form of psychological torture. The latter was clearly not torture, and the former can only extremely tangentially be called torture and certainly is not torture in any form that would conceivably kill the victim.
Show

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Why would dana be jabba scum?
All he said until now makes me think that he's darth vader.
VOTE: danakillsu

He says GMT is in this game. He could have known this only if he was on the same scum team.
He says DV has a powerful night ability. I wonder how he knows that.
Maybe ooba switched bv target with dana knowing that the result will come out "can't be identified" essentially working like a RB.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:14 am

Post by LimMePls »

vezokpiraka wrote:Why would dana be jabba scum?
All he said until now makes me think that he's darth vader.
VOTE: danakillsu

He says GMT is in this game. He could have known this only if he was on the same scum team.
He says DV has a powerful night ability. I wonder how he knows that.
Maybe ooba switched bv target with dana knowing that the result will come out "can't be identified" essentially working like a RB.
Vezo please try and follow along, Darth Vader is dead already. semioldguy was Darth Vader.

Your vote is still in the right place though, even if for the wrong reason.

V/LA on weekends
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:31 am

Post by Kthxbye »

unvote. vote: dana
then if this is where everyone wants to push. plus I really want to see LMP eat his hat. L-1
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:50 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Ahh. Stupid me. I meant The emperor. That's why he flipped as town for the investigation. because he's the GF.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:10 am

Post by LimMePls »

vezokpiraka wrote:Ahh. Stupid me. I meant The emperor. That's why he flipped as town for the investigation. because he's the GF.
That seems like a possibility if you just rely on the information from now, but if you look at his earlier interactions with WreckStar, ReaperCharlie, and semioldguy it seems much more likely that he is the last Jabba scum. Add on the fact that he claim bus driver, but then later says
redirector
, plus the implausibility of his role claim, and he is absolutely Jabba scum.

There is a difference between bus drivers and redirectors, and it isn't semantic. Here are the links to the wiki for them:
Bus Driver - http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php ... Bus_Driver
Redirector - http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php ... Redirector

They are clearly different. He originally claims one-shot bus driver here:
danakillsu wrote:I think I'm at L-1. I'll claim, then support my claim, then answer post 919. I'm Biggs Darklighter, Alliance Pilot (One-Shot Busdriver). I was able to switch any two players any one night so that the night actions that target one player instead target the other.
And then later he says he is a redirector, while comparing himself with Vader, here:
danakillsu wrote:3) Darth Vader and I both had roleblocking/redirection abilities, so I don't really see another roleblocker anyway.
So which is it dana, are you a redirector or a bus driver?

V/LA on weekends
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:17 am

Post by danakillsu »

Lynch wrote:You are the one who associated your role with Vaders. If you were town your role would be much more comparable to farsides. Also, farside didn't just claim roleblocker, she RB'd SoG, which is the whole reason we knew he was scum. Your statement "Darth Vader and I both had roleblocking/redirection abilities, so I don't really see another roleblocker anyway. " looks like a scum slip to me. There was already 1 proven town role blocker, and Kthx has proved there was another. Also note how you say "redirection" here, not "bus driver" or "switching". You have massively scum slipped and you need lynching now.
I didn't compare myself to farside because I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS A ROLEBLOCKER, AS HAS BECOME OBVIOUS. Who else did I have to compare myself to other than Darth Vader? And just because I failed to type the word busdriver, and instead put myself in a redirection/roleblocking CATEGORY, I'm scum? In the quote you have, I mention not seeing another "roleblocker". So now are you going to say I called myself a roleblocker, too? I just didn't want to type "busdriver/roleblocking/redirection", but now you're forcing me to. That's stupid and really below the level you are capable of.
I'm going to go watch some video clips to make sure that I was right about GMT.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”