Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

Butterfly post your reads on EVERYBODY before you are hammered. k thx.
Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

DavidParker wrote:ANd Cuet, as your "noob scum team" it seems kind of "unnoobish" of us to all be posting against each other. Well both ox1de and I have said we would gladly lynch butterfly, while ox1de has said he would gladly lynch me. Sure, this isn't really a case for my defence but just a point I think you should note if you haven't.
So are you mad that I called you a noob or are you mad that I called you scum?
DavidParker wrote:Final question: @Cuet: What is your case against ox1de?
Why do you care about my case against ox1de, but ignore my unstated cases against Nacho and Concerned, whom I also implicated in a possible scum team earlier in the game? You are basically strengthening my argument that you and ox1de are scum together by ignoring my cases against Nacho and Concerned. Thanks!
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

UNVOTE:

I'm more suspicious of David Parker at this point than I am of Concerned anyway.
The Butterfly wrote:sry for not posting but i still dont have much time right now even after this weekend...
also i dont think theres really anyway to save myself in this game. almost everything i say someone finds some way to point it toward scum, like they are trying to make it so that nobody can see them as scum, Jason.
becouse of this i would be voteing for Jason but i see Antonio a lot more scummy becouse he has been posting less game content then i have. he aslo has not been posting at all. this makes him seem very scummy to me.
Hate this entire post. It backhands everyone on his wagon, attacks Jason without any specific accusation, and states that his top suspect is Antonio, for reasons that are the equivalent of calling the kettle black.
Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

DavidParker wrote:At what point did I post that I have a town read from zach and jason? If anything my gut is telling me Jason is scum.

Also, I've been voting for butterfly for a while when there's been plenty of other bandwagons started that I could have easily clinged onto, sure you could present some load of WIFOM saying oh but you did that to distance yourself from butterfly, but fact is I think he is scum and want him gone. I would gladly hammer him if it was nearing the very end of the deadline, and it was up to me. If I had to choose anyone, I would choose him.
This is how I interpret your ISO:

Post 4. Pressure mounts on Butterfly. David hopes to kill his scum buddy's wagon by voting one of Butterfly's attackers (chainsaw defense).

Zach asks David for his position on the Exilon wagon which inspires these gems...

Well I took part on the Exilon wagon. I'm surprised it got to L-1, to be honest, I like to get games moving as I come from a site whre day phases last 1-2 real life days. So activity is usually big and stuff gets done in shrot periods of time so i was happy with a bandwagon. Games here move a lot more methodically and... slow!

The exilon wagon may be useful to look at later when we know more, although I think not much can be said of it atm as it was mostly a joke. ALthough someone was about to put him at L-1 in their post then changed their mind mid post. That seems possible as scum trying to get a quick lynch, but then not wanting to seem to obvious.
AND
Just re-read the exilon bandwagon, and my vote on him stands. Was actually justified and he didn't deal with it well. The "vote for himself" seems to be a ploy to seem less scummy. Then doesn't do it because he "wants his random vote"
Seems like a tad bit of over-analyzes for a wagon that lasted a whopping two hours. I don't like your over reaction and fake reason for keeping your vote on Ex.

Post 8. Jason attacks David's other scum buddy, ox1de. Thus, David votes Jason!

Post 10. The argument on Butterfly hasn't changed since Post 4, your ISO, thus your reasoning for voting him is unjustified.
Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

Nachomamma8 wrote:@Cuet: Why not start analyzing us three right now? What happens if Butterfly flips town?
Why not? If Butters flips town then that theory is null and void. If Butters flips scum my theory serves as insurance that the town will be on the right track if I happen to die during the night.
Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

Also, I think Antonio should be replaced despite his recent fluff post. I have no confidence that he will ever become active.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

@Concerned: Since the deadline is approaching, I'm now ready for a The Butterfly lynch. He has benefit the town in absolutely no way. Regardless of alignment, town is better off without him. I was concerned about lynching earlier because I wanted to get the most amount of information possible, which in terms, helps town. Now I think we have enough to go forth a lynch.
Antonio wrote:I suck, I know. Promises upon promises, and nothing to show for it.

Hold my feet to the fire, cause I'm gonna rectify my failure of getting into this game.
Really a piss poor excuse for not particapating. Give us something to work on.
0x1de wrote:Super, you are talking out of your arse. Concerned never said he had a scum read. It would've been obvious in your post, but you 'forgot' to mention the original quote.
Not really. The fact that Concerned said he was perfectly happy to lynch The Butterfly means that he has in some way or form a scum read on him.
0x1de
0x1de
Goon
0x1de
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:17 am

Post by 0x1de »

@Mod: Why did I get prodded when my last post was less than 48 hours ago? Shouldn't you have prodded Antonio instead?
0x1de
0x1de
Goon
0x1de
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:23 am

Post by 0x1de »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
0x1de wrote:Super, you are talking out of your arse. Concerned never said he had a scum read. It would've been obvious in your post, but you 'forgot' to mention the original quote.
Not really. The fact that Concerned said he was perfectly happy to lynch The Butterfly means that he has in some way or form a scum read on him.
Yes really. You were asked to provide evidence that he'd gone from a town to a scum read. You didn't do that. You inferred that he had a scum read and projected that opinion onto him.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:31 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Cuetlachtli is becoming more town to me as he posts...

I do argee, time for Antonio to be replaced!
0x1de
0x1de
Goon
0x1de
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:54 am

Post by 0x1de »

Cuetlachtli wrote:
DavidParker wrote:Final question: @Cuet: What is your case against ox1de?
Why do you care about my case against ox1de, but ignore my unstated cases against Nacho and Concerned, whom I also implicated in a possible scum team earlier in the game? You are basically strengthening my argument that you and ox1de are scum together by ignoring my cases against Nacho and Concerned. Thanks!
David has been trying to buddy-up with me ever since I voted him.

But returning to you. Why haven't you backed up those other scum calls? Also, your reason for not sharing the Butters town scenario is pretty weak - you still might be night killed. Withholding information is OK in the short term, but overall it is anti-town if not downright scummy.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Zachrulez »

This has gone on long enough.

VOTE: The Butterfly
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Exilon »

Ok, enough.

UNVOTE: Antonio,VOTE: Butterfly

I think we got lots of good information to go into Day 2.
Feels like I've been here before.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Exilon wrote:Ok, enough.

UNVOTE: Antonio,VOTE: Butterfly

I think we got lots of good information to go into Day 2.
Too late. ^ _ ^
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Exilon »

Oh, right. You unvoted once then Concerned got your L1 spot. Sorry, didn't really count it correctly. Anyway, what _I said still stands, so... yeah.
Feels like I've been here before.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:15 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I agree with this hammer, I doubt much more would have come out today, with the deadline so close I think some people would have liked to ride it out as long as they could.

Enough was enough, and BF was on borrowed time.

Butterfly, who are your scum partners?
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Definently satisfied with this lynch. We're going to get some information out of this, regardless of alignments he's part of.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:59 am

Post by DavidParker »

jasonT1981 wrote:I agree with this hammer, I doubt much more would have come out today, with the deadline so close I think some people would have liked to ride it out as long as they could.

Enough was enough, and BF was on borrowed time.

Butterfly, who are your scum partners?
It seems I'm his scum partner regardless of whether he flips town or scum :p
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
lobstermania
lobstermania
Goon
lobstermania
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:11 am

Post by lobstermania »

Day One Vote Count #8
(as of post # 417)

Cuetlachtli - [0]

Exilon - [0]

Zachrulez - [0]

jasonT1981 - [0]

0x1de - [0]

DavidParker - [1]
0x1de
Nachomamma8 - [0]

Super Smash Bros. Fan - [0]

foobert - [0]

The Butterfly - [8] foobert, Super Smash Bros. Fan, jasonT1981, DavidParker, Cuetlachtli, Concerned, Zachrulez, Exilon

Concerned - [1]
Nachomamma8
Antonio - [1]
The Butterfly

Not Voting - [1]
Antonio
With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch....

The day started off immediately, with lots of yelling and finger pointing. Several people even pointed fingers at themselves. And then The Butterfly stepped forward and claimed to be one of the killers. However, moments later, retracted the words, claiming to have been possessed (or something). But it was too late. One by one the townspeople turned their eyes towards The Butterfly. And as the sun began to set, they all agreed: burn The Butterfly. A funeral pire was quickly assembled next to the graveyard, and The Butterfly's final screams brought on the night. Whether or not The Butterfly had multiple personalities we will never know. But what we do know is that the killers are operating with one less set of hands.

The Butterfly -
SCUM
- Lynched Day One[/b]

It is now Night One. You have 48 hours to PM me you night actions, if you have any. Day Two will begin by 3pm (PST) on Friday, June 25th.

Note
: Sorry 0x1de, I did mean to prod Antonio instead of you. I must have hallucinated.
I'm looking for a replacement for Antonio. I hope to have both replacements found before Day Two
lobstermania
lobstermania
Goon
lobstermania
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:19 am

Post by lobstermania »

It was a (relatively) peaceful and relaxing night, not being sure if the night killer will strike again. Eventually the sun came up, and everyone gathered around the village fountain. Everyone except DavidParker. Being the village baker, what's left of the town rushes over to DavidParker's bakery. And there in the window is a stunning seven layer wedding cake. And on the very top (surround with fresh flowers and sprinkles) is DavidParker's severed head. With a bullet through it.
After finishing the cake (sans the head), everyone re-gathered at the fountain. Someone is still trying to exterminate you!

DavidParker - TOWN - Killed Night One

It is now Day Two
With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch....
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:36 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

This surprises me given DP was called out by a few on day 1 as possible scum.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:36 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Re-reading.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Zachrulez »

jasonT1981 wrote:This surprises me given DP was called out by a few on day 1 as possible scum.
If the scum are worried about a doctor the kill makes sense as he was probably the least likely to be protected.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:48 am

Post by Zachrulez »

The possibility just occurred to me that he could have been vigged.

I'm too used to newbie games...
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:01 am

Post by Zachrulez »

VOTE: Nachomamma

His vote on me on page 7 and his justification for it looks like an epic chainsaw defense.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”